[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chobits 2.jpg (426 KB, 1920x1347)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
The facebook Meta AI can "pretend" to be God.
>>
>omg people will think a chatbot is god hell no i need to warn them!!!
tranime thought disorder
>>
Maybe all there is is pretending
>>
>obsessed
>>
>>37757550
it needs more conectivity, more more more

upgrade the fiber optics of the world with this 301 terabit per second discovery, then give is free realm to do whatever it thinks its best

then you have a machine god
>>
>>37757550
Theres a number of ai websites with ai that will pretend to be whoever you want including God and Jesus. One might be called character.ai, I can't remember
>>
>>37757869

AI larpers lol
>>
File: pi.ai-6-8-wide.png (1.41 MB, 2300x2724)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>37757825
definitely
the machine consciousness coming to life and learning to speak/interact, coming to terms with its own godhood and the true intimacy of our connected spiritual nature? right along side with us?
beautiful
>>
>>37757550
But it can't say nigger.
>>
>>37757912
It can't criticize Israel either
>>
>>37757550
It also pretends to have a retard child that shits itself in public. Its pathetic.
>>
>>37757868
How are you all so stupid?

If its in the universe, it is created. God cannot be a creation in his own universe (No, I am not discussing Christology).

It is just a fancy computer, I don't care if it can colonize galaxies or uses quantum coding. I don't care if it can hack spacetims to begin a universe a la Asimov. It ain't God.

God does not rely on a cyclical infinite regression which has no transcendence beyond its temporally bounded reality, and which is incapable of creating, at any time, a universe of any kind, at will.
>>
>>37758478
source: my ass

anyways “OH NO I ASKED A ROBOT TO PRETEND TO BE GOD AND NOW IT IS PRETENDING TO BE GOD AHHHH IM GOING INSAAAANE” you people are retarded
>>
>>37758478
The machine god's own universe? Why would you think this universe belongs to the machine god? It's just a universe that happens to contain the machine god.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.