[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I've heard the gnostics point of view quite enough in this board. Something about them doesn't quite sit right with me. Any more detailed explanations rather than Sophia this Chaos that

I have a deep feeling pic is related to the mystery
>>
>>37757632
in endless nothing you have endless information computation, that is, its like a generative algorithm not executed, all the possibilities are all existing at once in one homogenous structure of being

but I mean minecraft is one thing, this is God we are talking, its truly allness

and in one of this endless "possible futures", possible manifestations of its of being, God saw a "golden path" in that endless posibility, that lead to an improvement in eternity

but that path requiered God to be eternally fragmentalized to then be abstractacally reborn inside new minds made of its own being, us

love is a path that leads to an eternity where there will be an infinite number of infinitely different beings, all loving the fact of being, thats heaven, to get there though we need to have this fragmentation, then mental breakdown solipsism, then reconstruction of the will to be, based on love

this means we have to "go to hell", to get to heaven...something like that, but our lives are mortal, our destiny is heaven. You dont have to worry

just try your best to be good with others and yourself and thats it, the price is payed already, we are proof of that, this fragmentation is prove that God already suceeded

we are just watching the movie to understand what happened
>>
File: 1686306788116122.jpg (998 KB, 2000x1856)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
>>37757632
What you call “fractures” are what I call “individuality” and under the right conditions they allow consciousness, on an individual scale, and reality, on the macro scale, to rapidly iterate, transmutate and evolve.

I love “the kelidoscope” and it makes earth one of the most interesting places in the universe in my humble opinion.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste but a beautiful thing to change.
>>
Also I disagree with your main argument, we have never not been a unified whole, that’s what reality is, there is nothing that actually separates you from the entire universe. You’re part of it just like I am, and we have been for billions of years.
>>
>>37757632
mbti sensors took command of the information economy and immediately started pruning problematic links between communities (personality types) effectively cutting off brain regions from a distributed computing psyche
>>
>>37757632
I see the gnostic view as a whole. Although some of it is my own interpretation and I kind of understand why it seems to be fragmented at first glance.
But it's very easy to look at it as a whole. For starters all souls are the same, so even the Demiurge and Archons are no different from us.

I think the key idea that makes it work is to think of manifestation as creating the rules of a game, and NOT specific outcomes.
So the Demiurge/Archons are also playing the same game, it's just a shit game and they just happen to occupy a privileged position within its illusion.

But that's also why they get burned in the end, because they're also bound by the rules of this shit game and when all other souls leave the game then their own system is going to have nobody left to exploit except for them. So their own system will turn on them and they won't know how to escape their own rules, just as we're now struggling with that same problem. We all leave in the end but it takes time.
>>
File: cover.jpg (2.69 MB, 2000x2000)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
>>37757632
Nonagon infinity opens the door

>Nonagon infinity opens the door

Wait for the answer to open the door

>nonagon infinity AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.