[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DSCF9297-1-800x800.png (959 KB, 800x800)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
Hey anons have you ever been robbed of a paranormal item?

Well got something to share won't greentext it since it's easier this way

Bought a cursed item from a distant friend(it was cheap, just $5) about a month and half ago. Felt like a good idea then. The thing was a knife like in photo, only more rusted/worn out , the design was flowers and leaves instead also worn out.

The misfortunes began quickly in 3 days, it wasn't something groundbreaking or paranormal, just bad things happening. Ranged from broken lights to choking on a meal at work. I did notice a pattern though. Whatever happened usally happened in the vicinity of the knife and had to be bad for me. By the 2nd week I was sick of it and wanted to get rid of it asap.
Tried selling it but no one wanted it . Even tried giving it away for free but still no one wanted it (yeah figures). Couldn't in my conscience sell it or give it to someone without telling them it's haunted. So one day decided to just leave it away somewhere, I had heard stories of high previous owners died after throwing it away. Thought this didn't count so and was getting tired of keeping it. Left it in a park nearby on a bench. The very next day some good samartian who saw it and knew where I lived returned it to me saying "you're glad to have it back aren't you anon? seeing how you kept it for so long I guess it has deep sentimental value to you", yeah help not appreciated.
Just closed the door after talking to her and was on my way in when I suddenly slipped on nothing and fell. I was holding the knife in hand when I brought it to the floor first, the knife was facing upwards and missed my face at an inch, just at the eye level. Took that as a warning and noped the fuck out of the idea of getting rid of it that way.
>>
cont.
Been carrying it since an old extension cord short ciruited and caught fire when I left it home, luckily the fire didn't spread from it. I wasn't comfortable leaving in the car either and was leaving it somewhere nearby on the road or footpaths, somehow was of the opinion no one will take it which is weird and dumb now that I look back.
Last week I had left in in front of my car on a footpath when I went shopping to 7/11. I returned from shopping and it was gone, realized someone must have taken it.
Was scared shitless the entirety of last week wondering what'll happen. Even deleted any and all related photos out of fear those may be cursed or lead it back to me.
So as of today, Tuesday a week has passed with no sign of it and I'm beginning to relax thinking this is over.

Still mfw that out here in Minneapolis there's someone somewhere who picked up a cursed knife with no clue about it.

So if any of you happen to live here and see it then stay the fuck away from the knife
>>
And for some more details, I wasn't really close to that friend, he is into a lot of occult stuff and was just bringing it up to get rid of it. He did not want it back, I tried.

As for the item's backstory he said it had changed hands quite a few times, like even if it was thrown away in the garbage it ended up coming back or in someone's hands. He said it's from an incident in the early 2000s, a pregnant wife caught her husband cheating. The knife was an anniversary gift that she ended up using to stab him and his lover to death there. Then killed herself with the same knife. He heard this from the one who sold it to him, unsure how much is true.
>>
>>37758135
Too eepy, Ill read tomorrow, but bump
>>
>>37758135
Interesting. I think items like that tend to keep floating until they get to the right person, and possessed/low level shit can be brute force controlled in the right hands.

>a toy my mom was worried was cursed after the first child who owned it died, then passed through a couple more households that rapidly undercame hardship
I just kind of went 'nah fuck that, if it seems like problems crop up we can get rid of it but I think it just needs a good home'. Never had problems with it, just menaced back at it when it seemed to be menacing imo and it stopped having creepy vibes after about a year. Eventually donated it to our church.
>nice gemstone I found on the playground
Thought it was a really cool rock when I was a kid, it was definitely blessed or lucky or something. It always made my day go right if I kept it in my pocket. Then a girl I was friends with in high school started getting into crystals, showed me pics and shit, said she really wanted to get her hands on a tiger's eye for her confidence or whatever. I recognized it was same as my lucky rock, offered to let her borrow it if she wanted. She borrowed it a few weeks later to use for a weekend, never gave it back, fucking bitch. I still think about that lucky rock, there are times I could use it, while she literally became a failure in life and probably doesn't even remember her gay crystals phase.
>>
>>37758135
Today wife's car got broken into and they stole her talismans.
>>
>>37758135
My poor stuff gets stolen in my own house all the time. Bloody gnomes
>>
>>37758135
I had a bong named Vlad the Inhaler and it was stolen from me, I responded by saying "If it loves me, it will come back" and that I hope it is well cared for in my absence. I was in a youth training program at the time and there was a really sketchy native guy there who i really didnt want to associate with, and I was also quite antisocial and socially awkward so I would never actually strike up a conversation with anyone random. So, one day at lunch break I see the guy come out of a bong shop. When i looked at him an audible voice (not a thought) whispered "Ask him about your bong" into my ear. It was the weirdest thing I had experienced, so I did. I couldnt ignore such a weird thing, so I asked him about the bong and showed him a picture. He looked at the picture close and says "I have that bong", mind you this was a handcrafted bong that was quite unique, white with some red streaks that looked like blood. I thought he was shitting me, but he was serious. He told me he really did have it, and after I told him what just happened he basically offered it back to me. I went to his house after the program one of the days following and sure enough in a little rickety shack in his backyard he had Vlad. I think it was probably the strangest and most unexplainable things I have ever had happen to me. I gave him $100 because he bought it for that much from a guy, but I didnt care, I had my bong back.

It broke a while later, my own doing. Oopsies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.