[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>tfw you have mass telepathy and you secretly believe you're better than Jesus Christ
>>
>>37759216
Honestly, Krishna is better than him.
Eternal too since Goloka exists outside of time.
>>
Pretty girl
How do I get one like that?
>>
>>37759254
idk wear the coolest clothes in there univers or somethin
>>
>>37759254
That's Krishna and he is male.
Also he is kinda the ultimate male since he is the supreme enjoyer and all of creation is female for him.
>>
>>37759295
So he himself is female to him, too?
E.g., he identifies as female?
>>
This is just evil possessed tryna sow confusion as usual and start shit. Krishna and christ are very similar sounding for a reason and krishna held up a hill and jesus also had a sermon on lifting mountains. Holy people dont get jealous thats stupid
>>
>>37759295
based and eternal dance pilled
>>
File: wren962uryh71.jpg (179 KB, 850x864)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>37759329
No?
It's basically like with Yujiro Hanma who has such a high testosterone that other men are closer to women than himself.
>>
>>37759216
>better than Jesus Christ
How can one emanation of the divine will be better than another? At that point you're placing your own meaning on the influence of each figure.
>>
>>37759353
idk its just a belief in my essence that keeps growing and it feels so real that I'm going to be the best in the universe one day and and some other shit idk but right now I just have telepathy and am still just a human
>>
>>37759410
Ah I see, pretty based really.
I have a lot of faith as us in a collective to show off purity maybe not yet seen at least in anyone's memory on this planet.
>>
>>37759347
So not all of creation is female to him? You lied?
Or Krishna does not exist?
>>
File: gita.jpg (408 KB, 1181x1600)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>37759669
Huh, are you retarded or bad faith?
He is the supreme creator and everything under him is basically female to him and to be enjoyed by him.
How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>37759216
>tfw you have mass telepathy and you brush your teeth with fluoride to turn it off or turn it down since a city is full of babbling minds that can't be mindful
>>
>>37759682
Hmmm, maybe you're retarded and bad faith? Have you considered that?
>>
>>37759772
Krishna appeared to me.
Jesus hasn’t yet. I encourage him to.
>>
>>37759682
That's pretty based, but I am not letting him fuck my ass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.