[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Ok fellas, assuming I have 100k and nothing to lose and want to leave this side of the world and get past the ice wall in antarctica, how would I do it? I'd need to 1. actually be able to land there 2. wal nort with enough supply to last at least 3 months 3. not to die killed by glowies or bears or mutant spiders like the ones sonofantanon said are in antarctica.

Any story of someone who actually managed to get past the ice wall?
>>
File: polynya-1.png (2.09 MB, 1600x1600)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>37759929
There is no ice wall. You will however find holes to the center of our Hollow earth.
>>
>>37759953
it seems there is an ice wall, at least that's what I saw in countless pictures and videos, even cruises stop in front of it. Do you know if someone got to the hollow earth? I'd like to read about it
>>
>>37759929
Fly over it at low altitude. Make sure the livestream the event.
>nothingburger
>new landmass
>glowie stops you
One of these will happen.
>>
>>37759929
>there's an ice wall in flat earth
>why is it so cold in this massive circle?
>IT JUST IS OKAY?
Meanwhile both polar caps of Mars have ice.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37759953
>>37760170
I didn't specify that by ice wall I mean the antarctic wall, how the fuck can a civilian get on top of it? If I go there by boat (assuming I find one willing to take me) I got to climb it and then what? Walk south until they shoot me dead? It's fucking impossible
>>
I want to get to the hollow earth. Agartha, new schwabenland whatever the fuck is the name, I want to get there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.