[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Signal exchanges between Chris Mellon and a senior USG Official: "We're dealing with a recovered UAP that landed in Kingsman, AZ in the 50s...we also know who recovers landed or crashed UAPs under what authorities."
>>
>>37761134
Its the D.O.E. for sure

Doe has atomic secretcs oversight, they have their own tactical teams to transport nukes and secure broken arrows.

Ufo retrieval would be the top secret element of that. And i mean above top secret, code word only compartmentalized access.

We should have technology 40 years ahead of what we have now but they triclle feed us shit like “smart” phones and roombas.

Doe is linked into the entire cover up. The entire secrecy program was developed during and after the manhattan project.

This is all related to some shadow brokers
>>
I just want a sexy alien to come abduct me so I can spend the rest of my life breeding her tight alien pussy
>>
>>37761182
Who do you think the shadow brokers are? Jews?
>>
>>37761183
>>37761210
I want to kill myself sometimes when I consider the wasted potential of humanity, as perfectly exemplified by these two comments in the light of everything that went specifically before them..
>>
>>37761481
shalom
>>
so ufos are real and i'm still destined to wageslave until i die for billionaire pedos or die for israel like a good christian. give me 1 reason why i shouldn't join the russians or chinks invading the west to help burn it all down
>>
>>
>>37761134
I was literally born in that strange town. Crazy shit.
>>
File: 1701282053268168.jpg (125 KB, 1024x1024)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Bob Lazar said there were test flights of the craft they were working on. How did they manage to fly it if there are allegedly no controls?
>>
>>37765181
>How did they manage to fly it if there are allegedly no controls?
>>
>>37761627
Because Russians and Chinese are still wagies
>>
>>37761134
Here's the source, since OP is a faggot who can't do basic research.

https://christopherkmellon.substack.com/p/another-signal-message
>>
>>37761134
If that helps with anything, Chris Mellon is well-off enough not to be motivated by money in whatever it is that he is doing in regards to possible disclosure. One of the reasons I consider him well above the average in terms of credibility.
>>
>>37761481
Shalom aleichem.
>>37765181
Will and intent. Might have taken some brain mapping like those monkeys they got to play pong using brain input.
Might have circumvented the original controls and installed something humans can use. If they figured out how the power goes to the engines, adding controls to increase/decrease it shouldn't be much harder. 360 degree steering would be harder to figure out, but if it's two "thrusters" you just add tank controls (left track, right track) and another for altitude.
I'd imagine there's a mechanism to work the Z axis separate from the X and Y.
>>
>>37762365
Did you see anything interesting while you were there?
>>
File: s-l300 (8).jpg (15 KB, 225x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37761134
>>37765649
Thanks for the info. A number of books note a crash retrieval in Kingman AZ. The information is often sketchy, but I make note of it so I can go back when something like this comes out. I'd like to get Roberto Pinotti's book on the 1933 CR that Grusch mentioned.
>>
>>37761134
>we also know who recovers landed or crashed UAPs under what authorities.

So how do these things operate? You've got what, a dozen or so guys, a flatbed, some heavy wrecker equipment and tools. The documents and paperwork need to be in order. Need money, etc.
>>
File: FyVvc6maAAA9LL7.jpg (87 KB, 800x533)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>37761210
My guess is there was a breakaway group that discovered UFO tech sometime in the 1800's. One guy actually approached congress during the civil war with patents for levitating vehicles that he thought would be useful for the war effort. The Union was close to winning anyway, so maybe they passed on developing that tech publicly, but kept it private/secret. In the 1890's, we see those Mystery Airships, so maybe they got the flying machines to work, but still kept it all hidden. So maybe a secret society could have been founded, or even a breakaway civilization that used this tech and also made sure nobody else developed it for themselves. Such a shadow faction could be operating parallel and partially entwined with our official government hierarchy. Theyd hire on their own men into key positions in the government bureaucracy, military, and private weapons contractors, with their primary goal being to keep this tech secret at all costs.

I believe Mellon and the other TTSA dorks from the CIA who have been pushing this "UAP disclosure" op are part of the official, mainstream, "mundane" military-industrial-entertainment-complex. They've figured out the existence of the breakaway shadow faction, and believe that if they can get Congress to write an official, United States law that says "all this UFO stuff falls under eminent domain jurisdiction of the CIA", then they'll be able to get access to the special access programs and le stovepiped, compartmentalized, private contractor UAP materials.
>>
File: DJ.png (2.28 MB, 2054x1044)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>37771379
Nice analysis, tracks very well. Check out this interview. The interviewee is Christopher Mellon's cousin. This channel is a goldmine for the history of the players involved with the UFO "file."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzi8xcRicGE&t=21s
>>
>>37761183
this guy gets it.
im on this board to be the first in line for that.
>>
>>37771449
9:30 for those who are impatient or without time. Mellon family thread idea
>>
>>37761134

Psyop
>>
bump
>>
>>37771518
Riveting observation.
>>
>>37771501
>>37761183
If aliens will ever come down and offer that, I am pretty sure it'll be just a scam for you to come over, let yourself be caught and then pulled apart for experiments.
Breeding? They'd contact governments to provide the best and brightest with the best genes for that, wouldn't be inviting random shmucks from the street.
>>
>>37771621
Why are you guys even replying to this lol. Is everything about sex? (Don't answer that).
>>
>>37771449
I didn't see anything super juicy in that video, just a lot of speculation.
>It's all connected man
>the German wunderwaffen like cannons and V2 rockets and TV guided munitions
>somethingabout a 100m saucer aircraft.
>Chris Mellon family is skull and bones!
>>
Nice an image of bunch of fucking text messages. Aliens confirm't lads
>>
>>37771379
>One guy actually approached congress during the civil war with patents for levitating vehicles that he thought would be useful for the war effort

Link me them, I'll build the damn thing. They'd long be public domain by now so no infringement, and I've got a mechanically-oriented mind and more money than I know what to do with burning a hole in my pocket because it's way more than my meager single bachelor needs but somehow still not enough to buy a house without a bank loan. Seems better to me putting it towards a flying machine than earning 0.003% interest in a CD or losing it to a crypto/stock market crash.
>>
>>37772699
I believe in you anon
>>
>>37772699
https://patents.google.com/patent/US43449A/en

https://twitter.com/MissingAmerica_/status/1721598574432047345
>>
>>37771933
It's not about juice, dude. If you're watching shit for entertainment go buy a Gaia TV subscription. The entire field is speculative. What is offered here are legitimate threads that tie real names together, which is valuable if you actually give a shit about anything besides
>muh interdimensional demons
>muh they rape and breed humans and create hybrids
>BRO I GOT PROOF

Dumbass.
>>
>>37761182
Goes all the way back to the Atomic Energy Commission
>>
>>37771933
And really, if this is your takeaway from an entire 2 hour interview, you really are missing the point. There are a ton of rabbit holes that you could go follow on your own that are offered up not only in this video, but the rest of his channel. I offered this as a starter. If you want patents and super "juicy" (Marvel movie) tier entertainment, you can go listen to the hundreds of whistleblowers that have done interviews over the past 3 decades about this shit. You're looking for direct spoon fed answers, and you're not going to get that shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.