[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

And there will still be retards who think they're aren't any freemasons in japan
>>
>>37761732
Link to picrel

https://anitrendz.net/news/2024/04/23/shueishas-world-history-manga-reveal-new-covers-for-latest-editions-drawn-by-popular-manga-artists/

>Shueisha’s World History Manga will release new editions of its educational books, which feature brand new cover illustrations by some of the publisher’s popular manga artists.

Here are some of the featured artists and their covers highlighting important historical and political figures around the world

Let's see how much they'll try and change history
>>
>>37761732
Bump
>>
>>37761732
Freemasonry in Japan is well documented. You can just go by their use of symbolism. Its an information administration. Many secrets are told this way. The only condition is that you have to have eyes to see.
>>
>>37761732
No one thinks that. And your pic has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: Volume_001_Intro_Image.png (232 KB, 400x400)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>37762292
I know, but I also have seen genuine anime bootlickers on here sucking on odas shclong, guy went as far as to say oda is "our guy" even though picrel exists,
>qrd?
It's tied to mk ultra programming
>>
They even gave the Egyptian guy the hooded eyes. Nice touch.
>>
>>37763300
>It's tied to mk ultra programming
Have you ever met a weeb?
Many of them are either sociopaths or major autismo. Or a bit of both.
>>
>>37761732
meds

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.