[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3716.jpg (69 KB, 750x1000)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Bros I feed my dog what the vet recommends but he's always begging me for more food I feel so bad :(

What are the spiritual implications of this??
>>
>>37762123
All kinds of spiritual implications. All kinds.
>>
>>37762123
Doggos are good frens. You should walk him a lot so you can feed him more.
>>
>>37762378
This is good let him go play outside at least or something and give that nigga real food dont trust doctors especially vets
>>
>>37762123
Look for a guide on how to properly feed him (I'm unaware if breed is a factor). Then look for a chart (with diagrams) that shows how to identify an obese dog. You might also need to research if some dogs know how to stop when they're full (I know cats do this, but I'm unaware if there are dogs out there who do the same). If you need to heal him (like if he has an overactive thyroid which might be causing him to feel he needs more food), steer clear of allopathic (Western/Jewish) medicine. Surgery, vaccines, and Big Pharma drugs are never the answer. Instead, browse the sites below for natural cures. If you give him herbs, make sure they're always marketed for dogs and the herbal tinctures are glycerine based (and not alcohol based). The 2 companies below meet those criteria. My guess is if he's not vomiting and doesn't look and/or feel obese, he's probably not overeating. Make sure to do a body temperature check with him throughout the day and/or night (or as often as you think is necessary). Overeating is yin (it's a Traditional Chinese Medicine concept). If his temperature drops to an abnormal level (not counting seasonal and/or ambient temperature factors), then that could be a possible indicator he's overeating.
https://www.nhvnaturalpetproducts.com/
https://petwellbeing.com/
>>
>>37762123
When the fuck did a bunch of 14 year olds find this board?
>>
>>37762496
last 10 years
>>
>>37762123
>>37762485
One difference between the 2 companies is Pet Wellbeing adds bacon flavor to their tinctures. You may need to test him to see how he feels about bacon prior to choosing which company to try. Another thing to keep in mind is his metabolism. Maybe his is higher than the average dog's and he requires more food. For example, does he seem to have more energy than the average dog? Does he not require as much sleep? Is he hyper? Another thing is the food. Try to get him the good stuff. It doesn't have to be super fancy. Just go for the basics. The ingredients should be decent. Nothing problematic like calcium carbonate. And don't get him anything by Purina. They're a company who had (or has) ties to Senomyx (meaning they add HEK293 to their products). And make sure to get him something that's grain-free. Also, wet food might be a must. At least, that's one way to make a cat healthier (feel free to keep giving him dry food along with the wet food). If he has fleas, don't get him a flea collar (whatever will attack the fleas will affect him too). Instead, take some food grade (marketed for humans) zeolite powder and rub it all over his coat. If he licks some of it off, he'll be fine. This'll cause the fleas to either find another spot and/or abandon ship. No plastic or metallic bowls. Ceramic only. Use a plant based liquid soap for washing them and use a 100% cotton towel (those small, square ones work well) for drying. Don't use paper towels or he'll swallow bits of the material. For water, check the link below, but don't read any other articles on that guy's site (he's a semi-quack whose extreme autism prevents him from realizing when he's wrong). In other words, his site isn't for beginners who don't know how to discern. For the zeolite, you can use other healing clays. Just don't use diatomaceous earth (it contains calcium carbonate). Heiltropfen has a decent zeolite and a container that's easy to wash and can be refilled with other brands.
>>
>>37762499
No over the last three days there’s been markedly more retard posts like this.
>>
File: Rainbow Bridge.jpg (959 KB, 1501x2100)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
>>37762123
>>37762485
>>37762551
I'll give the official link for the Heiltropfen zeolite, but their stuff is on Amazon. For towels, terrycloth works well. Make sure to dry all the critical areas (where he'll lick) comprehensively. You don't want him consuming tap water. For the water article, if you don't wanna read the whole thing, just look for the recommended brands. When the Time comes, don't put him to sleep for any reason (no matter what some Jew veterinarian says). Instead, you can try to make him as comfortable as possible. And if you wish, maximize your Time with him. Putting an animal to sleep causes their soul to remain on Earth longer than necessary. The type of drugs the Jews use makes it more challenging for them to cross over. If you're wondering which food brands to try, look into WholeHearted. It's what we give to our cat companions.
https://www.heiltropfen.de/shop/en/18-zeolite?order=product.price.asc
https://www.seventhgeneration.com/hand-wash-free-clean-unscented
https://www.drlwilson.com/articles/water.HTM
>>
What if he still hungy doe
>>
>>37762609
this is some diabolical retard shit.
>yeah bro your grandma should have just let goldie die painfully from the internal bleeding filling his abdomen, them drugs are bad for the dog spirit
fuck off encouraging pain and suffering you ghoul.
>>
>>37762123
Talk to a dog dietician if you can. And give him plenty of exercise. Dog food is often slop--even the "recommended" brands.
>>
>>37765211
Dogs are never sated. The more you feed them the more they eat.
>>
Sacrifice the dog to Moloch
>>
>>37762123
Does your dog’s balloon knot ever get stuck in your ass after sex?
>>
>>37766686
Is this really true?
>>
>>37762123
Deworm your dog in a regular basis and the problem goes away.
Take the worm pill, dude.
>>
>>37762123
Because you're supposed to feed the dog cholesterol and sugars. For example, bread, butter, eggs, some sweet fruit. Everything in nature is craving milk and honey and salt. When you were a baby you drank breast milk, which has all 9 amino acids. Nature runs on fasting on water, excersize, awareness medotation, ammino acids (basically).

But since everyone is possessed by the parasite worms, they instinctively feed the dog things that will constipate the dog, like hard beef jerky, or disgusting dog food that no human will eat. Welcome to hell world, the purpose of your stay is to inflict suffering on yourself and others. The loosh must flow.
>>
>>37762551
Wow. Impressive. You should be working with/healing animals, in case you aren't already doing that. You appear to have a gift for such things.
>>
>>37762581
Here is a hint. Whenever /pol/ starts getting boring to read, /x/ picks up more traffic than normal.
>>
>>37768165
Also prune juice heated with butter is one of the best meals.
>>
>>37762609
>When the Time comes, don't put him to sleep for any reason
I disagree with this. I can tell that you have not ever had the experience of having a terminally ill senior citizen dog.
In these instances, putting them to rest is a kindness to them. I hope you never have to see it.
>>
File: 1651265895353.png (244 KB, 680x661)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
Begging for more food does not mean he's not getting enough, dogs are super food oriented, plus theres the dopamine hit of getting a gift from you. He'll eat until he's an immobile blob if you just give him food whenever he asks.

As long as he's at a healthy weight and has plenty of energy, he's getting enough food.
>>
>>37768095
Its why you should feed them a few times a day, spaced apart instead of just filling the bowl and leaving them to chow down all day and night.
Plus dogs are happier with a set routine, anyway.
>>
>>37762551
Also account for hardwater soap scum when washing. Good post btw, thank you
>>
>>37762123
He sounds depressed, I think dogs are like kids and needs regular stimulating activities, and frens.
>>
>>37762123
Maybe try feeding him the flesh of your dead relatives.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.