[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: khecari.jpg (79 KB, 551x699)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
If only you knew
>>
>>37762493
you can lick your own brain?
>>
>>37762583
somebody drilled a hole in the top of your head and now theyre peeing through it
>>
>>37762599

:[
>>
File: IMG_20240407_190025_716.jpg (169 KB, 996x1280)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>37762493
Mewing made me RAWR. A guerilla path to tantra helped too, though I was led to do that unconsciously from my higher self and I'm not sure it could be replicated from the conscious mind.
>>
>>37762619
The fuck does Bowie have to do with mewing
>>
File: IMG_20240406_182221_836.jpg (214 KB, 1070x1070)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>37762624
Dragon bloodlines awaken though connection to the black sun of awakening, Sirius. An expanding left pupil (tied to right hemisphere) is a symptom of this. Shit like GATE and vaccines were psy ops to suppress them, but they can't stop the coming storm.
https://youtu.be/kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
>>37762642
And the mental healthcare system. Don't forget about that.
>>
>>37762642
>>37762707
What I mean is they are sadists. They basically tortured all of these people and convinced them that they weren't shit and will never be shit and there's nothing special about them and they're just fucking crazy.
Fuck those motherfuckers up their stupid assholes.
>>
File: zq7ghuhl0k681.jpg (75 KB, 660x606)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>37762707
Ya. Psychiatry is straight evil. Every doctor that prescribed children Adderall should eat the fucking gun and be buried face down, and I'm off ssri's for like 5 years now and still side effects. They've also inserted narcissists (demon hive mind puppets) into our lives as romantic partners to make us lose all trust in the opposite sex. Evil is as clever as it is gay.
>>
File: fractals.png (205 KB, 667x260)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>37762736
Something that ((they)) can't hide. And if they want to run away from it forever they can go right ahead.
I'm calling the fags out. What can I say?
>>
>>37762624
>trying to find logic in a schizophrenic infographic
>>
I do not master khecari, and I have wrinkles and grey hairs71 ; it is possible that I will
not master it in this life time, I do not know and this bear no importance to me. At the
time of writing these words (2016) I think to have just completed the third stage of khecari,
and I am aware that this is not the end of the story. To continue the ascension I have
to pull further my tongue by dohan kriya. Once the tongue is long enough and the tip is
thinned enough to be able to enter the nasal cavities it will be possible to reach the top of
the nasopharynx at the bottom of the nasal cavity. In that case one will be higher than the
sella turcica and will arrive at the level of the cribliform plate of the ethmoid through which
is passing the olfactive nerve. It is interesting to note that the olfactive nerve has several
peculiar characteristics, between other things its neurones are able to regenerate themselves.
It is the only nerve connecting directly the exterior of the body (air in the nasal cavity) to
the encephalon, and in particular to one specific part of the brain. My friend Danielle, yogini
osteopath, explained me this but I cannot say more on the subject because they are realities
I did not experience personally.
>>
>>37762493
I feel like if I actually seriously attempted this I would choke on my own tongue and panic and end up not being able to put my tongue back where it was and just end up giving myself brain damage
>>
>>37765496
Bandhamrityur, the death link In sanskrit the tongue’s frenum is called bandhamri-
tyur, litterally the bond (bandham) of death (mrityur )72 . Interesting: the frenum would be
existing to bond us with death ? getting rid of the frenum, entering khecari, would make us
able to free ourselves from death ? Is it necessary to get rid of the frenum to enter khecari ?
Is this practice, between others, one of the ways to exit samsara ? Reading the Khecarividya
can help us finding some of these answers.
>>
>>37762642
Oh you're fun. But gimmicks like brain fellatio don't achieve the Eye, genuine possession by a higher vibrating entity into one half of the brain does.
>>
>>37765789
What else do you know about this? Would you undergo this process or is it the bad kind of possession? Are the entities drawn to one side of the brain over another? Does the subject have a choice? Is it based on which side is less dominant? What's stopping both sides from being possessed?
>>
Your supposed to curl your tongue to the roof of your mouth during meditation breathing to join the meridian points. Now you know
>>
More LIGHT yeah it's not like I need grounding or anything uwu
>>
>>37762583
no he is a evil shill trying to get you retards to swallow your tongue and die. These type of threads should be deleted.
>>
>>37766903
The jews are shidding and pissing themselves right now.
>>
File: KhechariMudraMRI.jpg (23 KB, 294x300)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37762493
Based khechari mudra poster, reminding me to do my talabya kriyas.
Does anyone know if there's a backup of APYoga.com anywhere?
>>
>>37765633
you do spinal breathing to avoid that happening.

>>37765496
Krishna teaches however far we get in this life-time, we'll be able to pick up where we left off in the next
>>
>>37766966
wow I'm fucking retarded: https://aypsite.org/
>>
>>37762493
"Khecari mudra itself begins when the transformed tongue curls back as in nabho mudra, but is now able to slide its way up behind the soft palate. At this point, it locates a juncture of bone on the underside of the skull. This is referred to as the “Gate of Brahma” in the Yogakundali Upanishad, and it is said that “even the Devas (Gods) are unable to open it.” In other texts it is referred to as the “tenth gate.” What now happens is that the elongated and strengthened tongue begins to apply extreme pressure to this juncture, and literally breaks it open. When this occurs, the tongue is then able to slide up into the cranial cavity and actually begin to apply direct pressure upon various parts of the brain. Upon completion of khecari mudra, there follows a process called “melana” or “maithuna” which is one of the most closely kept secrets of Yoga."
>>
>>37762493
That's actually a really impressive ms paint now that I look closely at it. redpill me on the anterior fontanelle
>>
>>37762642
Grimes is that you
>>
>>37766464
Less knowledge of a wizard more wisdom of a sorcerer. Yes, all possession has major drawbacks but higher beings fetter to the upper chakras, high risk high reward. Depends on the human's sex and the nature of each entity and their objectives. Even drug addicts have a choice not to smoke meth and invoke lower beings into themselves. It's not that they're confined to one side, their taking of the eye is symbolic of their occupying half of your windows to your soul, by then they've access to your entire nervous system because they've taught you how to rewire it yourself.
>>
>>37762493
So, you want me to drink my own piss, op?
>>
File: IMG_20240424_191751.jpg (108 KB, 405x314)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37766859
My tongue is always swollen so that I talk like a retard and have a scalloped tongue.
>>
>>37767249
I've had conversations with entities who have told me higher beings rarely show themselves to us due to the 'density' of this dimension, and it's gross and difficult for them to show up here. Any insight into that aspect of Malkuth?
>>
>>37762493
/Mewing General/?
>>
>>37767349
I would say Malkuth is the playground of all spirits and that true energetic beings are fascinated by it. But they are not bound to some inter-dimension nor do they require sustenance from ours like more common entities. They come when required and the practice of requesting them has fallen dangerously out of sorts on this rock.
>>
>>37767700
>dangerously out of sorts
Do you mean we're not requesting their assistence enough because we've forgotten how to do it, or do you mean they're being over-requested for frivilous things they shouldn't be getting bothered for?
>>
>>37762493
Bye bye
>>
>>37767249
Where can I learn more about this? Any keywords?
>>
File: 34211.jpg (87 KB, 700x1000)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>37762493
Who in fuck iz yew man
>>
>>37762493
...how bad things really are?
>>
>>37762583
Take a tweezer and pull a couple nose hairs to sneeze real good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.