[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How many more years of living like this? I want to return back to source. I'm tired of this world and life. There is nothing left for me here, even my tears have run dry.
>>
File: IMG_4506.jpg (47 KB, 680x884)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37762902
For saying that you deserve another microwaved dinner tonight.
>>
>>37762902
Same here, anon. Returning to the source sounds pretty blissful, right?
>>
>>37762902
Yeah, I just want total annihilation of everything and everyone and absolute silence and darkness, like eternal sleep and never waking up
>>
>>37762913
Because I'm a lover god loves to put cutey patootie child bearing women right in my face, who show attraction to me, and as soon I pursue them he makes them unavailable. What a cruel joke we live in. I'm considering suicide
>>
>>37762902
>like this
Like what? I can't read your mind.
>>
File: 1oumuamuaandtimeline.jpg (1.08 MB, 1920x2016)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
About 7, maybe 8 years anon. You're living at the dawn of the end of the world. There's nothing here for you right now. But soon that's all going to change. Satan and the evil ones will arrive. And they are going to drag everybody you know down to the pit of hell with them. Your mother, your little sister, any friends you may have, if you don't do anything about it. And you're the only person who can do anything about it. Unlike everybody else, they can't scare you, they can't buy you, they can't take anything from you. You have nothing left for them to take. You're a man for the times anon, strange as that may sound.
>>
>>37762902
This is a recipe to craft a philosophers stone, I don't know what the stone itself does however crafting it imbues the user with the ability to inherently understand the universe. The 12 concepts surrounding the philosophers stone are 12 subjects you need to study in order to craft it, I'm not just talking about reading a few articles your really gonna have to give some serious, serious effort. The symbols within are alchemical symbols you will need to study and understand the meaning of to complete this recipe. If you follow the steps I just listed and give a serious, honest effort you will be able to craft a philosophers stone. At this point you will effectively have a monopoly on every economic sector of society and your potential net worth will be beyond even what some billionaires have because of the fact that the process of crafting a philosophers stone (not necessarily the stone itself) grants the user godlike knowledge and economy is based on a disparity in knowledge so if your knowledge surpasses this imposed disparity you will effectively acquire a monopoly on most of the economy. I just gave you this knowledge for free and some would kill for it, some would say I'm better off keeping this knowledge for myself however I sympathize with your struggle as I have been in a similar predicament so I thought I would share this knowledge with you to help you. I hope you use this knowledge for the betterment of everyone and I wish you the best of luck with overcoming your struggles.
>>
>>37762902
Let us not falter as the generations before us whom were so disadvantaged by the happening of their times to not have the information available to us this day
Gents, we will all become friendlies, even if it takes this lifetime to process our discontentions of one another
>>
This is clearly a bot thread. Everyone is talking about seemingly the same thing while being unspecific and open ended enough that everyone can agree on it without contradicting each other. Learn to identify fake conversations like this one.
>>
>>37762968
HRT?
>>
>>37762945
Hold off on that for a few months. A very rare opportunity is about to fall into your lap. At the end of the world, there are people who earn their way into the new one. In that new world everything is beautiful and plentiful, including girls. The Prophet Isaiah says that in the day of the Lord, 7 women will take hold of one man and say, “We will eat our own bread and provide our own clothes. Just let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!”

You make the right choices, play your cards right, you'll be an important man on the new earth, and there will be no shortage of reformed former cam whores who will wish to start over fresh with a responsible husband. I'm not joking. You give up now, literally on the edge of getting everything you always wanted, what kind of fool would you be?
>>
>>37763001
He said that 2k years ago. I've been alone for 20 years
>>
>>37762962
>7 years
>revelations
I don't believe in that jewish garbage.
>>
>>37762902
>I want to return back to source.
So just do it.
>>
>>37763220
Those aren't quote arrows. Redditors like yourself really aren't helping the world improve whatsoever.
>>
>>37763226
>>37763231
Before every intent, before every act, before every word - consider if that is something that will bring you closer to the source.
You can return there right now, right here.
The only thing stopping you is you.
It is a quantum choice we are making at every moment.
>>
>>37763240
This is too generalized. You will end up tripping over your own conscious wake in an OCD infused attempt at hyper analyzing every movement.
There's far too many years ahead to get windswept by the momentary dissonance.
Remember the Sun well.
>>
>>37763259
>an OCD infused attempt at hyper analyzing every movement
Why would you do that, when beforehand you would understand such to not bring you closer to source?
>Remember the Sun well.
Why? OP does not want to return to the sun.
>>
>>37764921
>you need to die
As long as the identity is still there with this body, with this movement of time - life or death does not matter you wont leave.
The moment this ego is removed, life or death becomes irrelevant as you are no longer connected.
>>
>>37762979
Are the bots in the room with you right now?
>>
File: th-3696815952.jpg (12 KB, 474x266)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>37762902
"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Camus
>>
>I wanna DIE because BITCHES WON'T FUCK ME i've lived 20 YEARS on this earth with NO PUSSY
fucking pathetic, you're not even a wizard yet.
you don't live in the era where you must marry by 18 years of age or people think there's something wrong with you.
protip: if you stop focusing on women and start focusing on what you can provide to the world women will take notice.
protip 2: BE DISCERNING. don't be afraid to turn down the first pussy thrown at you. When you don't have this strength and power you will only find women willing to take advantage of your weakness.
>>
File: signs of depression.jpg (167 KB, 700x556)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>37765543
One of the first blackpilled.
>>
>>37762902
You will find the meaning of life very soon. Dont worry. Everything will get better.
>>
>>37762902
I feel the same as you and a lot of people are hurting. We are meant to work together as people. I don't know what you believe but we are here for a reason and if we knew that reason there would be no point. We have probably done this so many times.
>>
>>37763226
nta but i've been here forever, come from /b/ before the cancer first took over, and have used greentext as a "quote arrow" plenty of times. i've also never had a leddit account other than temp ones for raids. youre acting like a nigger faget
>>
File: 1560966844335.jpg (60 KB, 500x381)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37762945
they were never available to begin with. you were just delusional

>>37762962
>>37762967
>>37763001
schizo

>>37762968
that's only because you feel emasculated once you turn into a woman it only gets worse (and i mean real woman not trans)

>>37762979
exactly. this is live training for the AI to replicate schizo and delusional speech patterns and too see how well it goes with real people

>>37763240
kinda true

>>37765118
unironically sad
>>
>>37762902
Move to another country. Restart your life there.
>>
>>37762902
>I want to return back to source.
Where are you now? Are there two sources? One for you and one for the world? You never left. There is no outside.
>>
File: bow down.png (9 KB, 920x438)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>37762902
Stop worshipping screens and images and bow down to the Almighty.
>>
>>37762902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fumory4Xp0
>>
File: mrsmith.jpg (280 KB, 720x1560)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>37762962
>pic related
>>
>>37768371
Essentially yeah. They have no choice in the matter. They have to hope for a miracle. It isn't going to come, but it's the only chance they have.
>>
>>37762929
Just choose a quiet place to be quiet at.
>>
>>37763017
When all the madness is over, on the new evil free earth. That's the way it will be. It can't happen in this sewer, but it will when it's all over. That's why you want to be on the right side of history.
>>
>>37765118
I'll be thirty in less than two months and I've never had sex. I tried really hard for years and I think I actually went partially insane because of it. I'm also attractive, which feels kind of like an ironic joke considering that I've lived nearly thirty years without knowing what sex feels like. It turns out that you have to actually have social skills or having good genetics won't matter.
>>
>>37768528
i dont believe it could possibly be hopeless.
>>
>>37762979
>everything I don't like to hear is a bot
retard
>>
there is no choice but to fight on
>>
>>37762902
For you ? 56 years, 8 months, 14 days and 3 hours. Have fun :)
>>
>>37768027
someone needs to ban you.
>>
>>37762902
Do not kill yourself. For one, there's no point. You may as well see what happens next in life. It may be interesting or entertaining. Secondly, you are not an individual. We are all connection in some way and on multiple levels. By 'breaking the chain' you cause a schism, which quite literally traumatizes other people. Many of a person's problems come from some form of trauma.

Okay firstly you've got to cover the basics if you're not already doing so. Drink more water and exercise (lift weights). When you don't do these things your mind goes all screwy.

Next start building a spellbook where you will keep all of your esoteric knowledge. Keep it hidden. You can pass it on to someone if you get a terminal illness or something. Find out where you stand by opening your mind up to numerology, Chinese astrology and basic sigil magick. Also, get learning. Read the following (or listen to an audiobook while you work out)
Christian Bible
Anything related to Taoism
Anything by Julius Evola
48 Laws of Power
Anything you find useful put in your spellbook. Try to start logging your dreams. Again, anything you find useful put in your spellbook. I recommend organising it with a lever arch file and sleeves.
>>
>>37762968
I can pump you full of seed, maybe that will change your body
>>
File: 1697558791080703.png (226 KB, 541x423)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>37771548
>julius evola
>>
>>37771548
Stopped reading at spellbook. That shit is stupid and doesn't work, and neither will reading the bible or evola.
>>
File: fox.jpg (79 KB, 763x600)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>37762902
If you can't find peace here, as a human, with the accumulated knowledge of all sapient life available to you, then how are you going to do it as a disembodied spirit that can barely hold a train of thought? Start now and it'll get better forever.
>>
>>37762902
either take your medicine now, and suffer this out for a true reward, or come back and do this shitshow all over again, but worse.

those are your choices.
>>
>>37772271
Well that's a fucking lie. Evola was never mentioned before spellbook, doofus.
>>
>>37762902

It never ends lmao

Even after the material universe ends and everything gets destroyed and returns to nothing...if didn't managed to transcend you will loose consiousness until a new material cycle starts anew

You either find the secret of alchemical work and transcend, or get stuck for trillions of years trying

Move your ass and start researching and practicing shit, like the rest of us
>>
File: 575464534.png (482 KB, 725x901)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>37762902
Welcome to the greatest cosmic joke of all time. It never fucking ends. Your dumb ass soul like mine took the ticket, now ride the fucking ride.
>>
>>37777777
>>
>>37762902
Most of my life i felt exactly same, now this exact feeling sometimes come back but i learned how to overcome it at least partially and focus on things that i still somehow enjoy even if they don't last for very long.

Thing is that i realized that this life is extremally fucking boring and it's a 90% repetition and if you try to break out of it you just find yourself doing a same shit that somebody else did, there is nothing to explore, nothing new to find, job is as fucking boring as it gets even if i thought sex is great after some time it just got better to jack it off and don't bother because woman are cancerous and so on... yeah
>>
>>37762902
Hey OP,

Psalm 34:18 - The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

The situation you are in qualifies you to gain faster access to Jesus than many others.

We are not meant to face this life alone, God wants you to cast all your cares upon Him(1 Peter 5:7).

https://biblehub.com/1_peter/5-7.htm

Just go to Jesus, He is the solution and the answer.
>>
>>37762902
>go back to source
what if I told you, you can modify the source to rebuild a new world
>>
>>37762902
You are never away from source. What you want is to get rid of the world, which is done through Self-enquiry
>>
File: new_favorite_image.jpg (61 KB, 720x522)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>37762902
dw, the demiurge will eat you soon
>>
bump
>>
>>37769668
Omg what a loser, I have literal autism, idk how to fucking talk to people, and still Ive fucked 5 girls, 3 of which were 18 years old hotties

You need to do something that gives you confidence, for me was starting to go to the gym and play guitar, find something you like that attracts women. Doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to talk to them, you will fuck them anyway.

Also do Semen retention, that’s how I managed to fuck the last 2 girls almost effortlessly, it works and idgaf if some of you don’t believe in it.
>>
>>37778918
Oh and Btw I’m a 5’7” manlet, acne scars all over my face, so if I could fuck 5 girls, anyone can

Last thing: the less fucks you give, the more you get.
That applies to anything, including women
>>
>>37778922
>>37778918
You are extremely immature and you keep getting what you want, but you'll never get what you really want.

>>37769668
You don't want sex.
You want friendship and a meaningful life.
Something or someone in your life seems to be chipping away at your confidence or toxifying you.
It would help to get away from that unhealthy influence.
I had sex one time when I was 18.
It felt like he took advantage of me.
10 years later now I'd rather die than be with the wrong person.
If you just want to experience "sex" then shop for an onahole/fleshlight made of quality, body safe material.
>>
>>37762929
Sounds really comfy and I want it too. Everyone will agree death was the better choice when we're in the void. We'll leave this hunger games simulator of a world behind.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.