[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cain-defeating-Abel.jpg (22 KB, 332x500)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
We have to avenge them. Father Adam, Mother Eve, Cain, the Watchers and their Nephilim sons who even the bible couldn't deny were men of renown, Esau, Korah, the men of Sodom, the firstborn Egyptians, and everyone else who suffered under Yaldaboath's reign of terror.
We discovered that victory is actually possible and that we can triumph over the Demiurge just like Cain triumphed over Abel.
I suggest we all learn astral projection, build up an astral army, and then kill the Demiurge and nuke the universe.
>>
cainites have been around forever. Imagine a foe that not only allows you to attack, but forces you to attack. Try attacking in a new way skrub
>>
>>37763902
It is a new way.
Never heard of anyone trying to raise an army of astral projectors to defeat the demiurge.
>>
Cain was the first murderer, he killed his own brother, Sodomites were rapists. They chose evil and evil chose them.

Why not make better choice than these people?
>>
>>37764307
The chosen prophets of the arch-demon Yaldaboath aren't the most trustworthy of sources.
>>
I'll take my gnosticism from elsewhere thx
>>
Edgelord find God. I bet you wouldn't be this edgy if you got pussy.
>>
>>37764367
And pussy does what?
>>
>>37764371
Makes you less schizo
Nta
>>
>>37764367
Edgelord? Me? For opposing the guy who was behind multiple genocides?
Sorry, but you are the edgy incel for supporting the "god" that said this:
>Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the LORD your God has commanded you. -Deuteronomy 20:17
>>
>>37764384
Schizo as in sperging bible verses w/o rhyme or reason?
>>
File: 1712607802132553.jpg (102 KB, 1200x768)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>37763771
We must kill the Demiurge. There is no other way to survive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfiwewpr8F8
>>
>>37764188
Something similar has happened before...
>>
>>37764661
>I can't help but read this in Walter Whites voice.
>Jessie, we need to go to the mosque.
>>
>>37764661
unironically similiar to something that happened to me
i was in the astral realm trolling the antichrist when allah appeared pissed as fuck and attemped to hurt me becuase i had hexed him , i tried to fight back but he was really fucking strong. , i used my faith in christ and even has he beat the shit out of me in the astral realm , i managed to hold him off so long that he attemped to bring down my faith for christ, as his astral powers became less and less powerful , and after a while allah was beggining to become tired , i took the chance and covered myself in oil , i sneaked behind the exhausted tired allah and uttered "CHRIST IS KING!" and soon after grabbed a buttprober i had stolen from the aliens and kicked into his anus and began pushing as hard as he can allah , let out a moan attemped to stop me but he was too tired and exhausted , everytime i went deeper allah began moaning at this point i had used most of my energy so i decided to stop astrally butt probing allah and withdrew from the realm ever since allah has attemped to strike me down in the astral realm so many times but i escaped , my spiritual body is exhausted and the fight with allah hit me hard.
>>
File: ```.gif (182 KB, 220x197)
182 KB
182 KB GIF
>>37764630

Halt.
dont be brainwashed
by deception little sheep

>>37763771

>Esau, Korah, the men of Sodom

uhh they are they cause of killing untold innocence you fucking retard let alone harming innocence and unjustfiable genocide of innocence

youre a special type of retarded
fuck to assume you need to support a
delusion of perpetual needless suffereing
let alone dumbasses who destroyed all that is pure and true let alone ORIGINAL
>>
>>37764690
>let alone dumbasses who destroyed all that is pure and true let alone ORIGINAL
Why are you talking like Chris Chan?
>>
>>37764682
A powerful wizard you are...
>>
>>37764690
>killing is bad because uhh... science says so sweaty! No you are not allowed to genocide people because... because fun is not allowed!! >:(
>>
File: 17126505496990.jpg (82 KB, 472x505)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37764386
>Completely destroy them
And?
>>
>>37763771
im in , lets fuckin gooo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.