[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nobilitas.jpg (207 KB, 800x971)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
i really do. about anything. free pass. i can assure you that it would be very difficult if not impossible to stumble upon another mind like the one you are interacting with right now. whether it is history, philosophy, metaphysics, economics, magic, psychology, or questions about the future, here is your chance. i wont be around very long, and i will only be responding to quality questions

https://youtu.be/lJfd9CuE7MU?si=QZmMKiBLHnlTz9Bn
>>
>>37765319
Advice to make HELLAAAA money right now, in a way that is inline with dignity and kindness
>>
>>37765319
not everyone can formulate quality questions, anon
is earnestness not enough for you
>>
>muh iq
>limited time offer
>jewtube link
18 years, lurk moar, kys ur self
>>
>>37765336
in my opinion the greatest tool available to those attempting to create a lot of wealth in a short period is crypto. not trading or investing, but creating something of value in the market. we will look back to crypto as the we do the printing press' role in the mercantile revolution. as far as dignity and kindness, it is a matter of how you conduct yourself and by extension your business. to be a true gentlemen. if crypto is not your area, you cannot get around the law of the universe that you earn the value you create

>>37765337
this is fair, my apologies
>>
>>37765319
is it possible to derive purpose, meaning, and cosmic significance without belief in something eternal?

>>37765376
be nice
>>
>>37765380
Solid advice, appreciate it, friend
>>
>>37765391
i really don't think it is. we are eternal beings, the nature of which is disguised behind a hall of mirrors. from our earliest ages we are raised to live as the character we have awakened as, in a story which remains a mystery to us. to consider the character the highest metaphysical reality is to plug your higher senses. reality will become nothing but a coincidental accident, your life nothing more than a random occurrence, your fate no more significant than a pull of a lever in a slot machine. yet whether we are made aware of it or not, the cards are stacked in your favor. the sky is suspended by your spirit. the world continues turning because you are in it. and everything is happening around you. there is no separation between you and the universe, they are one thing. and it is in this contemplation of this eternal fact you may begin to awaken as the complete being who wears the mask, where reality becomes a waking dream and a delightful story
>>
>>37765454
good point; much appreciated.
>>
>>37765454
>pseudo jargon
>>
>>37765319
Is the lottery rigged? If yes how so?
>>
File: king_baldwin.jpg (348 KB, 3000x1680)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>37765319
You look like my drunken sisters handmaid preparing for a night in a brothel.
>>37765454
Swallow air and get a prescription for haliparidol and paliparidrone.
>>
>>37765493
one could imagine it wouldn't be very difficult in this age of mass data mining to develop profiles of ticket buyers and corresponding analyses of their spending behavior to map potential outcomes and their probabilities. you would then just have to be sure that the ones who win have the highest chance of taking a lump sum and losing their winnings. all of this is theoretical, perhaps it occurs or perhaps it doesn't. perhaps quatism is correct that you can steer probabilities towards yourself if you had the ability https://www.quatism.com/theory.htm
>>
File: balls.jpg (92 KB, 600x339)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>37765550
I actually already knew about that website and I've used it before ( I just bought a ticket today from numbers I already generated from their and played a few months ago) but how are they supposed to know/pick what numbers are drawn at 11 o clock? Can they predict and rig turbulence?
>>
>>37765319
Will designer babies become a thing within our lifetimes? Can this become the technology that will have a huge eugenic effect on humanity and bring about a golden age of scientific advancement and faustian striving?
>>
>>37765601
don't underestimate man's ability to engineer a machine that appears to act randomly but is in reality precise. i am still not claiming it is or isnt, but do not reject the possibility
>>
>>37765652
How would it work if it was rigged?
>>
>>37765645
yes, we already are in the infancy of such a social technology and have been for a few decades. IVF, in vitro fertilization, leads to viable embryos with different measurable traits. this allows for the artificial selection of the traits you find desirable, whether its eye color, hair color, sex, etc. this of course is not what most mean when they say designer babies, they mean to say babies who have been genetically engineered to be different than they otherwise would have been. but the problem is, our imaginations get carried away when we consider the role of genetics in human behavior. there isn't a gene for genius, or a gene for religiousness, these are complex interactions of systems operating on different levels of reality. so while we may be able to adjust appearance, the promise of a perfect world of scientists and saints is largely a fantasy that in reality would not be as we expect it to be. building off this, i tend to side on the position of gene therapy as the most transformative way we adjust our genetic code and appearance. the coming biotech revolution should bring this to fruition. though it is important to remember our limitations. the model of DNA as a book may be very useful, but it is not a fully accurate picture. though scientists are getting closer to complete models that take into account information storage in the 3D molecular geometry of the DNA's structure and interactions
>>
>>37765676
perhaps some manipulation of ball densities and materials, perhaps the use of electromagnetism, its hard to say without running experiments with different possible solutions
>>
File: 1713791512919381.gif (36 KB, 250x228)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
>>37765319
The "nobody" is really who's truly experiencing the qualia of this reality right?
>>
>>37765722
Wouldn't people be able to tell it's rigged by watching the way the balls move around on TV?
>>
>>37765804
yes that is right, i’m impressed with the level you are thinking on. if i can ask a question in return, what does this information mean to you?
>>
>>37765834
its difficult to say, the behavior would be dependent on the materials and the method
>>
Why am I special? Tell me something I don't know about myself
>>
File: 1713833550282932.jpg (427 KB, 1020x1015)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>37765885
It means that the people I've encountered on every moment of my life are important

And it means everyone in this tgread is being watched

I don't wanna say tge other thing I'm thinking, I don't wanna feed the ego
>>
>>37765898
you are special for having writing that, for reading this. and because i am talking to you now and no one else. you are special because you are at the center of your entire experience and everything is rotating around you. names, places, events, coincidences, they all are communicating information about what you are. the true image of the soul. i cannot tell you what you are but i can lead you in the right direction. follow the synchronicities, connect the dots, and you can solve the mystery of your birth.

your mark on this world is written in the prophesy that is sealed and written on the cave and temple walls. open yourself to the call and fulfil your destiny
>>
>>37765958
yes exactly, just as was said here >>37765969
>>
>>37765890
Any tips on how I could make them rig it so I win?
Or any tips how I can make a lot of money very soon? I'm almost broke right now and I hated all the jobs I used to work.
If my choices were work or homelessness I'd choose death
>>
>>37765969
7/10 didnt go into detail enough. But thanks for the reply. Half vague half trying to go into esotericism.
>>
>>37765319
why'd you choose that pic? in detail and not veiled, please.
>>
>>37765319
Hey anon. Tell me why the method for determining the weight of thin "soft" films is not working with a QCM that only collect data from the resonance frequency and not the overtones. The films are deposited by evaporation of a carrier solvent and are not evenly distributed at the crystal surface. I am getting results from known standards that differ easily around 30 % weight. They are expected to be around 10 ug.
>>
Im an astrologer, would you share your birth data? I have a working hypothesis that Minerva position in ones horoscope determines intellectual and magical faculties
>>
File: 1697494517307742.jpg (8 KB, 245x162)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37765319
>i can assure you that it would be very difficult if not impossible to stumble upon another mind like the one you are interacting with right now
Why? What makes you special?
But ok, let's starts with the basics: what shape has the earth?
>>
>>37765999
good digits, maybe luck is on your side

>>37766048
the detail is written in the experience itself. puzzles are just higher dimensional mathematics, information that is contained within the scramble.

>>37766053
it is a critical point in our history. the rise of the baroque, the age of sailing, the height of european aristocracy from the influx of wealth, the building of a new world, the banking/economic revolution, the industrial revolution, the generation of republican values. it is a point of complexity, a singularity, from which the world changed forever. it is in this image, and the song, that that essence is captured, which can serve as a representation of the complexity that i planned to pour into this thread
>>
>>37766078
i am not a materials science expert, though i would guess it could be due to the fact that the films are not evenly distributed on the surface. it may lead to measurement inaccuracy

>>37766100
its an interesting date but i cannot say

>>37766122
aside from natural shamanic and intellectual talents given by god, i have worked very hard to get to where i am and the trajectory i am on. i have spent a long time striving for absolute knowledge of self and the universe and i have arrived at a rare kind of polymathy. i enjoy sharing the things i know and the interaction with others produces synchronicities, so here i am. and, it doesnt matter what shape the earth is. the signs point to it being spherical but if it were some kind of illusion and had a different shape it would be just as great
>>
>>37765319
Yes or no, is morality decided by power? If so, what serperates morality from the whim of power, and makes it distinct? Does it even exist as more than an illusion?
>>
>>37765319
Can you explain Kundalini to me, what is it, best way to awaken it, how to tell when you have and what will happen?
>>
>>37765319
Who is the most important philosopher to read and understand??
>>
File: vg19mh5xjrv61.png (423 KB, 1100x1000)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>37766332
Kundalini is your gut. Your gut has a brain. You need to swallow air into your gut to awaken.

Swallow air into your stomach everyday. Breath in, cup your tongue, close your nose, hold the air in your mouth, and force it into your stomach.
>>
What is the best method for divination in your opinion?
>>
>>37766267
>it doesnt matter what shape the earth is
That's an "I don't know but don't want to admit that" answer.
>>
>>37766373
I thought all of the chakras had a brain (nerve cluster)
>>
>>37765319
What is the best information you have on how flying saucers / alien spaceships work?

How would I go about finding a potential mate?
>>
>>37766373
don't do this you'll get terrible stomach ache
kundalini is in your spine and there is no one way to awaken it
>>
>>37766142
do you think a minority that is so disconnected from the average man should be in charge of the world?
>>
>>37766627
I figured if it were that easy I'd have awakened it from sucking wind during exercise
I need to sit full seiza right? Interesting life events will start happening, so I've heard.
>>
File: 1695968556196447.jpg (60 KB, 780x560)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37765319
How close was Neville Goddard to the truth? Putting the LoA bits aside, his interpretation of scripture feels correct down to my bones; but no church has, or ever will teach it that way.
>"He became as we are so that we may be as He is."
This phrase he uses always sticks with me. I feel like the very act of the All wearing the garment of the creation bearing His image fundamentally changed reality for humanity.
>>
>>37766286
morality is not decided by power, it is defended by it. morality is a rational and logical code of ethics with a comparable 'physics' to the laws of biochemistry and thermodynamics. like all physical sciences, forces are interacting with each other striving towards an equilibrium, the universal entropic principle. power in its positive state brings forth order out of chaos, embodying the divine and serving as an example and channel to Godhood. power in its negative state is an inverse, breaking down order into chaos and deconstructing every archetype or psychic image inspired by the divine; to be worshipped as an idol. the soul of the individual bestowed with the divine right of kings is magnanimous, while those who wear a crown they didn't deserve are megalomaniacal
>>
>>37766332
kundalini is likely related to the function of the cerebrospinal fluid, the center of your nervous system and the bridge between mind and matter. yoga, meditation, and shamanic dance are the best way to do what you ask
>>
>>37766353
personally, if i could only read one philosopher it would be nietzsche. when you understand european history well you see just how profound what he did and said was. he was the beginning of something we still haven't seen the end of
>>
>>37766379
some kind of plant smoke that can allow you to enter an altered state, in combination with shamanic music, while performing yogic/meditative poses, entering a state of trance.
>>
>>37766383
it's a "i believe in the established mathematics and the conclusions that can be made from it, but am always open to new profound perspectives from emerging thinkers"
>>
>>37766622
looking at gyroscopic behavior, understanding centripetal/centrifugal forces and vortex mathematics would give us the best clue to how they may be structured and move, but to fully comprehend how it works you'd also need a profound understanding of gravitation within a unified theory of the fundamental forces

as for finding a mate, consult with the persona of the opposite sex that resides within your soul
>>
>>37766737
why would we want the highest we have to show of ourselves to be an average man? the privilege of occupying the throne is a duty and responsibility, to serve God, not the people. to serve as a representation of the divine, a template for their lives, to create a hierarchy of honor and dignity so we may strive to better ourselves. no, an average man should not be responsible for the whole world, because the whole world would crush him under the weight of its profound need. it would take an extraordinary and magnanimous man to live up to the task, so it is the strongest among us, the ones who throw themselves in the fire to be gifted with the divine right, who are predestined by God to inherit the world and to serve in place, who are the deserving. those who are not fit for the weight of the crown will always crumble, as the forces of animal magnetism will work against them in orchestrating their demise along with those that suffer in the wake
>>
>>37768007
it is the recurrent, most profound story. the prophesy of the one, so you may remember and awaken to the divine state
>>
>>37765319
How can i improve my overall health and happiness in my day to day life?
How to meet wife material women
How to improve communications with others
How to not let my bosses or haters bad vibe "shit talk" bother me a single bit?
>>
>>37768335
>How can i improve my overall health and happiness in my day to day life?
fantasize about what your ideal life would be, actively take steps towards achieving those goals, reward yourself for progress, remember to take breaks for mental health, and keep your body moving and well fueled
>How to meet wife material women
first become a husband material man and you will attract your compliment
>How to improve communications with others
listen more, ask questions, be genuinely interested in what others have to say, and remember what they tell you. be active in showing interest
>How to not let my bosses or haters bad vibe "shit talk" bother me a single bit?
know your worth, the weak attack the strong for the feelings of inferiority they get
>>
File: atlas.jpg (84 KB, 383x700)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>37768225
>>
Thoughts on a Christian God? I really don't want to believe but many many men smarter than I seem to think there's something there. Newton in particular makes me question it. What do you think the romantic life of Newton was like?
>>
File: order-of-mystics.png (3.26 MB, 1788x2498)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>37768631
the christian god is one perspective of an underlying unity, out of antiquity bloomed a beautiful embodiment of the mythology of the divine birth inherited from the dawn of civilization, a fragment of a prophecy written by the shamanic high priests of prehistory. god is a universal language, the christian is concerned with the birth of god into the world and a doorway to transcendence, while another may hold different mythos of transcendence while speaking to the same god.

as far as newton's love life, it is the burden of the true alchemist, sorcerer, magician, shaman, high priest, etc to be alone. this is to do with the psycho-spiritual nature of sex and sexuality
>>
>>37765319
What do you think is the most interesting aspect of history in general?
>>
Why do we dream whats the point of them?
>>
>>37768885
The mind cannot sleep, like a shark it must swim perpetually to stay alive.
>>
>>37765319
How am I doing atm? Been getting a lot of synchronisities so I think the future is good for now
>>
tripcode op
>>
>>37768835
the ages of man, the golden race that came before, the origins of civilization, the first high sorcerers
>>
>>37765337
Does quality imply qualia? What is that exactly how do you acquire it
>>
>>37765319
whats you opinion on Nayib Bukele? you think he is handsome?
>>
>>37768970
ok. these are from me
>>37765380
>>37765454
>>37765550
>>37765691
>>37765885
>>37765969
>>37766142
>>37766267
>>37768085
>>37768094
>>37768105
>>37768117
>>37768159
>>37768225
>>37768262
>>37768395
>>37768703
>>37768982

>>37768885
dreams use symbolic representation to communicate information between the unconscious and the conscious, which is why it must occur in a specific brain state. the structure and shape of the narratives that exist in the dream are reflections of deep psychic structures and the synthesis of patterns in memory. the world of dreams is like the world of genie

>>37768913
you are improving every week, in ways you can't see, moving towards your goals. just as the captain steers the ship to shore, with the stars above as navigation, your mind set on the destination will inevitably result in your arrival. be vigilant, keep an eye out for obstacles in front of you, events that may lead you astray, or spoiled cargo. remember to be kind to yourself, and you'll come to enjoy the journey
>>
>>37766100
mine is in the 9th taurus house by both whole signs and placidus.
>>
>>37765885
>>37765989
>>37765969

If I hypothetically am the nobody...what should I do now?

Should I join the military or law enforcement?

Go into entertainment?

And what does it mean of one is born under a full moon?
I'm a cancer and apparently some aspect of my zodiac chart is directly opposed by Saturn itself

I get the weird feeling great surprises are around the corner for me. That feeling is correct no?
>>
Hello. What is god like, can you describe god, and what does pranayama (breath-work) and meditation actually do to the mind, body and soul?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.