[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gay.jpg (50 KB, 712x949)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Want to share something with you /x/.
Couple of weeks ago I tried to off myself via hanging. Obviously I fucking failed.
What I really want to talk about is what happened immediately after this attempt. I was probably hanging for a good 20 seconds before being able to loosen the noose, fell to the ground and almost instantly stood up and entered this frenzy, in which I ran out of my apartment, looking for "someone". When I kind of regained rational thinking, I understood that there was no one to look for, went back into my place and collapsed, while I was laying there I completely forgot that I just tried to off myself and thought I was sick or something. Now, this exact same thing happened to me before, right after coming out of a very intense Salvia trip, immediately after tripping balls, I jolted out of bed and straight out the door, with that same thought: I need to find "someone".
When I say was looking for someone, I don't mean anyone in particular, during these episodes I just felt like there was somebody I was supposed to meet or find.

Has something similar ever happened to you?
Your thoughts as to why this happens?
>>
>>37765663
I went into psychosis and was looking for someone, I didn't know what they looked like, but I knew it was a man. I knew if we spoke everything would make sense. In the hospital I met a few other people in similar states and they were all looking for someone as well. It's a strange feeling, but you're not alone in having it.
>>
>>37765663
Your brains are cooked, man.
>>
>>37765663
>>37765777
we are social creatures, caught in the fear of questioning our grip with reality it is logical we begin to hallucinate that there is someone we must interact with that can help us return to a normal state of consiousness. at least that's my theory
>>
>>37765777
It is so bizarre, it really does feel like everything will make sense once you find them. I recall feeling this very strong frustration when I couldn't find them. Did the other people at the hospital mention anything that stood out to you?

>>37765799
I thought about this too, but, when I was having the Salvia trip, my ex was literally holding my hand, as soon as I regained awareness, she started comforting me, I disregarded her presence and her attempts to calm me and went out the door to look for this individual.
>>
>>37765663

Your frenzy is to save someone else who is just like yourself.
>>
>>37767069
Interesting. What exactly do you mean by this, anon? Are you telling me that my life's purpose is to save someone in the same situation as myself?
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.