[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Made a thread not long ago where I sum up my experience for eight years with stalkers. If interested, read here

>>37703525

Basic gist is that these people staged and still stage events in my life to divide or create chaos . In the last 9-11 months it has been at its most chaotic. Latest scenario really fucked my and someone else’s life up and I’ve been on edge already. Would explain the full situation but I know I am being watched .

They have entire books on the art of being a psychopath, liar or setting people up - diversion is usually where most people call it quits. Extending beyond that, threats, creating situations with the intent to divide or cause harm. Let’s just say this time it’s obvious.

This shit is too much to be coincidence. Rarely do I feel fear about my words, this however gets to me. I don’t want anyone else to be fucked over for what I’ve done, so come against me before anyone else.

Right now they’re blasting bass outside, have been blasting all kinds of noise all day. Lame shit.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right - here I am Stuck in the middle with you…
>>
>>37765987
Also should mention - I’m 21, this has gone on at least since I was 13-14-15. Close friends have worked against me and cursed me - last interaction with one of them being a conversation where they tell me directly what’s up.

“You’ll shoot your eye out!” Heard this phrase from v2k or artificial schizophrenia for months. Haven’t seen this dude or anyone because I’ve been getting experimented on and fucked with and couldn’t trust anyone. Eventually, he repeats that statement, “you’ll shoot your eye out”, then tells me I’m a joker and will end up in a dumpster.

I am struggling to figure out why I’m even posting about it. Part of me knows I’ll never be understood by majority of anyone who hears or reads my story. It’s a devils tale.
>>
>>37765987
I guess I’ll let this just sit here. Anyone really curious, skim the last thread or ask a question. At this point you can’t tell me anything which would change the reality of the situation, teetering off the edge here
>>
>>37765987
You likely are being followed by a cursed spirit that is able to influence the world around you to cause chaos.
>>
>>37766143
Heard this too. Djinn are involved but there is something technological going on here too.
>>
>>37766250
you looked up something your weren't suppose to anon, you can't just hide behind schizo monsters you have to face the truth.
They know what you do
>>
>>37766269
See thread image
>>
>>37765987
>google gangstalking
>same things happening to others - voices , people following, one headlight game, friends and family turning, human trafficking, Freemasons and cults
>begin to question how something occurring in front of others isn’t being seen, questioned - others outright deny it with evidence
>remember the Masonic hidden hand gesture and veiled indication

Where am I and why was I born
>>
>>37765987
The secret is not to react. You react and the meat puppets have found a weakness.
I know this because I have made that mistake.

That being said, it has been educational as well.
I have noticed they act like scripts. It's too much effort for me to give examples but I can assure you that you are dealing with unconscious subhumans.

Whether this is physical or spiritual I can't say anymore. Regardless, always remember that you are stronger than your environment. You will make mistakes, learn from it and transcend these untermensch. Best of luck anon.
>>
we're being kept apart from the ones we love. our families, our coworkers, our community is being social distanced by covid virus. an invisibile, unthinking, retard particle that invades your healthy body, makes you sick, and then, you die. never before have we faced such a crisis in human history. not as people, not as a world. as we shelter in place together we must ask ourselves as a team, how have we helped flatten the curve? for over 25 years BuyBuddy has kept our family together through good times, and bad. with our global payment processing systems BuyBuddy has kept our family of frontline essential and nonessential team members connected. we love you, so fucking much. and now in partership with world renowned scientist and inventor Dr. Bill Gates BuyBuddy has developed BioPay, our contact free payment processor. BioPay is a gentle, mandatory, and safe subdermal CareChip inserted under the skin of your left palm. simply placing the palm over one eye facing your home signaled display will grant you access to all your favorite retailers and deducting payments straight from your BuyBuddy Care account. if you need further assistance help and safety drones will deploy to your local grocer, the drone will kindly listen to your inquiries while safely scanning your temperature and biometrics sending the data to local law enforcement for further assistance. we here at BuyBuddy care about our family. wear your mask. social distance. flatten the curve. and remember, we are a family, we are here for each other, stay safe. you slave.
>>
>>37766434
I don’t react and actually never did. I’ve never spoken with a single one that did the tactics.
>>
They won't even let me get a job, I go for interviews and they are either fake or the gangstalkers are the ones interviewing me.

I just do not understand why they are doing it or why they are going to such great lengths to mess up my life.

No matter what I do they just fuck with me. It's been 5 years of them doing shit to me. I just don't understand why for so many years and why they continue to do it.

All I want is to get a job and start paying my debts off but no matter what I do they just cause problems for me and prevent me from doing anything.

Why? Why are they so obsessed with me?

For some reason and I don't know why but I think that they think I'm hiding some money and they are trying to force me to reveal it.

Wish it was true and I did have some money hidden away somewhere. But I don't, I don't have any money at all.
>>
>>37766434
Yeah I reacted a bunch, humiliated myself and now they're just laughing and taunting non stop

Looks like the plan worked

Good job guys *thumbs up*
>>
>>37765987
Yeah and then all your neighbors, "friends" and family join in to finally feel important and apart of something for once in their lives
>>
>>37766891
I feel it man. Rise up…
>>
2/109 Junction Rd, Moorebank NSW 2170
Ask the bulk drug supplier, the boss, the kingpin, the big bad wolf

He said he was gonna shoot me and pay bikers to beat me up. I'm so scared bros
>>
>>37766434
its surprising how these creatures mimic human pop culture. or is it the other way around and they've convinced people to mimic them?
you see. the people behind all of this propaganda and soulless culture are hardcore satanists that are doing everything they can to drag people to hell, which is the ultimate humiliation.
i think these entities might be real.
but knowing how ai has advanced, it could be anything at this point.
all i know is that they dont matter, you matter.
and yes its not at all strange to consider in light of a spiritual reality, that some people can be used like sock puppets to attack people. and some people are even aware of what they are doing and how bad it is for you and they don't care because they're animals.
>>
>>37765987
Just wanted to say I hope for the best for those here and elsewhere.
>>
>>37768961
Stfu fed
>>
File: .png (99 KB, 1500x1500)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>
>>37768854
Call the cops! He said he's gonna hurt me HELP!
>>
>>37766853
Reaction can take many forms, talking or interacting directly with the husks is only one form. The moment you give them any form of attention they or whatever is pulling their strings start taking your life energy. And I'd like to stress LIFE energy. If this goes on long enough a human can sink into a deep and very dark pit.

I'm going to shill the "Reality Transurfing" book that is quite popular on this board. Long ago I searched for ways to get rid of energy vampires and stumbled upon it. His description of pendulums/spirals is on point. You can download the book quite easily if you want to check it out.

OP, you seem to be on the right track. Any weaknesses in this fucked up little game of theirs will be ruthlessly exploited. The cardinal sin being self-pity. Until you manage to reach the difficult state of being Zen about it, choose hatred. At least it is a constructive driving force. Hatred is all the meat puppets deserve.

Excuse the blog post and once again, good luck to you OP and other anons struggling with this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.