[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>37766043
Globohomo vector art is evil and unaesthetic.
>>
>>37766043
I have narcolepsy and I get sleep paralysis 2-3 times a week if I don’t take my nightly GHB. Even though I’ve had hundreds of episodes, I’ve never had a hag on my chest or head a sensation of heaviness or trouble breathing. If a bag is present, it is likely demonic.
>>
>>37766043
Yes altho usually it's small filthy parasites who do it.
>>37766228
Have you learned to break free from it?
>>
>>37766043
>he doesnt have those and more types of hallucinations continuously throughout the day

plebs
>>
>>37766256
Yeop, I can do it through my neurofeedback brainwave training or calling on the name of Jesus, both work
>>
>>37766228
thats narcolepsy? I just thought all my life it was part of being a schizo crazy kid

I ve had chronic episodes since being 2, some of my earliest memories are sleep paralysis, in the same frecuency as you, several a week

my schizoing has matured though, I dont have paralysis anymore, or idk I guess I just dont care anymore and I just sleep through it
>>
whenever i have sleep paralysis happen(experienced all of it in OP's pic) I call upon the Lord and they fuck off immediately.

It is demons, unironically
>>
>>37766043
>Are sleep paralysis demonic?
No. Actual demons are only interested in people from the powerful elites on earth. This people join in occultist rituals to get in contact with the demons. They're often members of old occultist bloodline families.
What "common" people experience are usually ghosts (of people who have died) bothering them for some reason, or spirits of nature (maybe when they enter their terrirtoy).
That people just have personal mental problems is also possible.
>>
>>37766339
want to hear a crazy episode?, I was an adult on this one, the most recent

it was crazy

I was sleeping and woke up facing up, my door has opened and I saw my mom doing some stuff, then I suspected and I felt I couldnt move

then my moms head grew into a robotic medusa type monster and I was thinking in my head

"Get away from me Satan", but as I was saying that in my mind, when I got to "Satan", the medusa robot thing, read my mind and at the same time I thought "Satan" it said in loud voice "Satan"!! and as I repeated it "Get away from me..." it finished my thought and loudly said "SATAN" and laughed

pretty crazy, I woke up in the middle of "the fight", but it was no fight, just messing with me

now I find it hilarious though,, but I have awoken, so I now understand its meaning
>>
>>37766043
It's like a tech thing caused by witches and evil spirits indirectly. The solution to this is food. Pray over your food and ask God to bless it and spin your plate three times. Believe that this is the magic strength pill that can cure your ailment and eat it. Could be as small as a biscuit or even water (preferably zamzam) .

Hope this helps ;)
>>
>>37766415
Power of suggestion. My last sleep paralysis I literally said "that's enough" and broke free.
>>
>>37766109
fpbp
>>
the whole invoking jesus thing never worked for me. What did work was trying to get freaky with the hallucinations. They stopped bothering me after that and it makes me sad. Fucked one punched another. You don't need god to stop these things.
>>
>>37766043
Probably. I only experienced it when I was headed to hell like many here.
>>
File: bizarre disturbing.jpg (186 KB, 1024x1024)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>37766043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtR71DL9UBI
>>
I’m not a very spiritual guy I’ve never lucid dreamed. But I have experienced sleep paralysis multiple times. Hallucinations are not part of it besides the preceding dream. Demonic? Don’t think so.
>>
>>37766043
I'm pretty sure there is a spiritual/paranormal component to the occurence
>>
>>37766339
>Neurofeedback brainwave training
Tell me more anon. What's that all about? I somehow learned how to switch it on and off after several episodes, and once I figured out how the mental switch worked, I never had another episode.
>>
>>37766415
As the annon below you said it's all in the power of suggestion. You can crawl out of your physical body and rape them if you really want.
>>
File: zwn6rhtwijfq4rgyknjl.jpg (17 KB, 645x363)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
An attack from the cells in our body on the nervous system. A deamon. as in a computer background process. Holographic theory would propose so.
>>
>>37766043
In my experience almost certainly.
>>
File: 92uf9z37gjoa1.jpg (67 KB, 640x800)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37766043
Yes and so are hypnic aka myoclonic jerks. Cure it with asmr tingle meditation or some other energy
>>
Baptism, Armor of God.

Demons can't do shit because they wouldn't have the authority to hurt you, because Jesus paid for your sins.

Demons have the authority to trouble sinners, look into the book of Jubilee, 9/10 of the demons are gone, 1/10 are left on earth because their master chief pleaded to God to torment the sinners or something.
>>
Wow some hard larping in here for a simple thing that is not paranormal.
Your consciousness becomes active before your body turns back in the ability to move your muscles.
Why do you guys make up so much shit? Is this just a completely LARP ridden fan fiction board now?
>>
>>37769517
>Is this just a completely LARP ridden fan fiction board now?

Always has been. Also the very nature of dreams lends themselves very well to the minds of those more open to the idea of paranormal phenomenon. Even if you're of a more logical mind it's hard to remain 100% in that mindset after certain point of dream exploration. Shit gets weird.
>>
>>37768033
Bro tell me about it, had sleep paralysis often as a christian, and they're gone after renouncing it.
>>
>>37766043
I usually just look around my room and its different. I've never seen a malicious entity.
>>
i had sex with me also it has a small dog-like beast that it lets out sometimes
>>
>>37766043
When I have sleep paralysis I am able to jerk myself with great struggle or strrsight up lift myself up. It’s kind of like 50% paralyzed it kinda feels like when you want to squeeze your piss out when u rconstipated and you manage to piss. It’s kind of like that and I’m able to break out of it
>>
>>37769517
>>37769626
fuck off sleepers
>>
>>37770358
Fuck off shitposter.
Sensible posts give you deep seething fits but you are ok with this outright trash like:
>>37769789
>>37770206
Pathetic. Not paranormal.
>>
>>37770373
nothing sensible in your materialism. stop posting here and proceed to suffer in your shit dream
>>
>>37766043
maybe
>>
>>37770494
Nothing sensible in your larping. Stop posting shit and talk about the actual paranormal.
>>
>>37766043
Thankfully I've only had the intruder sense once, and it wasn't even the full thing just a feeling that if I roll over I'd see something that would make me regret it.
No suffocation feeling either.
But I have crazy feelings of movement. I have strong falling sensation, sliding out of bed the precedes lucid dreams. I also crazy "slide" sensations when I meditate.
>>
File: i2fpxkuywmab1.jpg (71 KB, 1000x1000)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>37766043
>>
>>37766043
sleep paralysis gives insight into the daemons with power over sleep. The entities people see are manifestations of those daemons conjured by the mind to explain their influence.
>>
I’ve had sleep paralysis multiple times, with sense of intruders and all that. But over the years I’ve learned to let go of the fear, and turn it into kind of a lucid dreaming. By spamming names of people, I can gain a relative control of the situation, and summon said people into my presence and have sexual encountes with them.

Doesn’t always work tho. Last time I couldn’t get rid of this weird creature that was completely white in a white room, under a white blanket. I tried to pull his blanket down, and it revealed a white semi faceless creature with a very angular head. Like horizontally wide diamond shaped head, with one very pixelated eye. More like just a square bunch of pixels, but I felt like it was looking at me. It said nothing.
>>
>hallucinations of intruders
huh I guess I have had sleep paralysis then? Except i just angry and tell them to fuck off since this is my house.
>>
>>37770206
sometimes during daytime sleep paralysis episodes i will see my room (or wherever i am sleeping) as if i had woken up. i can move like my neck around, roll over, or lift myself up a little but it takes extreme effort. and then i can see around and what not but everything is always this weird dreamy haze, like i cant focus on anything.
whenever i wake up fully im always left wondering of whether i had actually managed to physically move myself in the paralysis and actually see my surroundings, or whether the whole thing was just kind of some weird dream experience where I simply envisioned seeing my surroundings.
i remember one time many years ago, i fell asleep on a couch, right next to my mother, and got sleep paralysis. when it happened i felt myself rise up to a sitting position and look around the room. as far as i was aware in that moment my mom was no longer in the room with me, but when i woke up she was there and the tv was on.
>>
>>37766043
When "our" ancestors, the apes, slept in trees they were paralyzed when they slept to keep them from falling out of them and becoming a meal.
>>
>>37768882
what's the paranormal interpretation of the jerks? I get those
>>
>>37775790
>>
File: 1713753636303792.png (200 KB, 511x443)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>37768646
One time i was laying in bed cranking one out before i went to sleep when something pressed down on me and grabbed my neck. I wasnt paralyzed so i kept beating my meat until i came then laughed at it, saying thanks you faggot ghost. It got mad and broke a lamp and knocked over my tv (heavy as shit old school piece of crap). It never bothered me again, but in the last year or two my gf keeps complaining somethings trying to fuck her in her dreams/sleep. Im pretty sure it was the spirit of a cereal killer who used to mess with me after i found a hidden room while working in an old neighbors house. She was from kenya and probably was a witch. So should i try to fuck this homo spirit, and if so how so?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.