[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ALFA.jpg (83 KB, 736x920)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
What is Lightforce. Lightforce is the fuel, the actuating mechanism of consciousness and intelligence itself. Without it we are dull, dumb, deaf and blind. Without it we are nothing, unseeing, ungleaming, and worse of all, unloving. Lightforce allows thought and insight, intuition and inference, all manifested within the many braided contrails of your light-fused mind. And it all starts with a single melody.... a promise from a father, a love song from a lover. The will of the stars in Himself bear the will of God, all gods, and all creation itself. Without attraction, love is not possible, you must be ATTRACTED to your partner - your significant OTHER in order for True Love to blossom. And It all begins with an attraction... Almighty Light Force Attractor.

ALFA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKSFFGIR41A

They say "Holy" means "The Other". Who else is the other to God himself but The mother of All Herself. A mother of all creation. All-Mother. And Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

"Holy, Holy, Holy is their name!"

It was always about her. It was never about Me.
>>
>>37766419
reminds me of Blue Eisenhower November
>>
>>37766419
Is love the way to activate lightforce? Do you believe that love before will before creation is what powers wisdom?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.