[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
who is making them take the worst approach possible? reminds me of Phraoh unironically

its there paranormal forces in how the Jews are handling the Israel issue and public opinion?
>>
The Goddess Athena has confounded their leaders and turned the hearts of the world against them. I know this because I prayed for this, stronger than I've ever prayed before, literally on October 6th. The American Jew that malfunctioned and smashed an artifact of Her statue was the match that lit the fuse.
>>
>>37767465
Worst in what way?
>>
>>37767465
the curse of the 8th generation.
>>
>>37767541
Based
>>
File: king homer.png (3.82 MB, 2859x2157)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB PNG
>>37767465
talmud is inherently invalid due to matrilineality violating dvarim psuk arba and the rest is cope for it
>>
>>37767465
Because they can't help themselves. What they are doing doesn't make sense from a mundane perspective but it does if you understand the entity they, their "enemies" and the majority of the world are enslaved to. An entity who literally feeds on humanities suffering and thus seeks to maximize it.
>>
>>37767735
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN WHAT WAY?!?!?!

ARE YOU BLIND?!?!?!
>>
>>37768147
how to break free?
>>
w/responsive team up.the validity to successful reaction;probably co,majority' obsession>don't get too involved the criteria changed to often to be descriptive in regard to terr/war;the economy couldn't handle' to exact;technical;triple the chance for sovereignty;or equal peaceful attack/take the example that war;meant nobody expect 'to send troopz' listen in>it said defeat'
>>
>>37768997
you guys figured out I am Moshiach already? From what I can see, I think you did actually.

or do I need to come out in person and say my name?
this fall season Ill be around Europe, we'll see how things build up, you dont have to come to get me now, just....dont do anything stupid please, have enough on my plate already, we'll say hi in fall
>>
File: rfk glow.png (545 KB, 736x794)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>37768997
>>37769032
>the glowbody
>>
File: columbia jewish.jpg (1.29 MB, 1331x1453)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
Younger generations are pro Palestine. Young jews are pro Palestine, left wingers are pro Palestine, far right is either indifferent or hates jews.
The only people who support Israel are evangelical boomers who have been brainwashed by the electric jew, but they are old and dying off.

American population is just getting browner and less religious. I give israel 20 years at most before it implodes somehow.

in the end its the jews own fault, thier left wing golem turned against them, they thought they could somehow escape criticism
>>
>>37769039
yeah no, I am the real guy

by the way, I just saw this movie yesterday, I enjoyed it, very funny and meta, cant believe I never watched it back then

MONSTERS OF THE WORLD?!? CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL???
>>
I mean even this logo fits just right, I am stealing it

it will be my personal logo
>>
>>37767465
Yes. There is a prophecy that says the Jews will face “certain annihilation” as their enemies unite form the four corners of the world and that God will interfere and destroy their enemies.
It very much feels like they are trying to force God’s hand.
>>
>>37769100
even God is getting jewed LOL, they truly know no bound hahahah
>>
>>37769100
You guys are so ignorant i get tired of explaining it
>>
>>37769100
>>37769142

well I pray God interferes in the minds and hearts of the Jewish people, and manifest a miracle through them, sacrificing the promised land of Yisrael as a show to God and the world they are truly worthy of being the people of God
>>
I don't think the sheenies any longer care what anybody else thinks. They're on the edge of the arrival of the messiah, on the edge of taking over the world. Or at least they think so.
>>
>>37769142
Hey faggot. I emphasized “trying”.
It probably won’t end well for them.
>>
>>37768838
>BECAUSE JUST BECAUSE OK!?
>>
>>37767465
They're not. The akshual worst approach would be Christianity.
>>
>>37767465
>In a filmed testimonial played at the event, a survivor said she watched a terrorist who had cut off a woman’s breasts and played with them – after he had raped her.
Palestinians are animals and if you sympathize with them you are an animal too
>>
File: 1545851990462.jpg (36 KB, 500x375)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37769625
i've heard this before just can't remember where
>>
>>37769625
>a survivor said
They probably also had masturbation machines that wanked people to death and turn turned them into soap. Horrifying stuff
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1.77 MB, 200x200)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>37767465
Yeah, everyone uses the excuse of "God's will" when none have a clue. If God wanted any group wipped out, God would do it. They just don't like each other and that's irony because they are the same people..come from the same dirt but, argue over what "God wants".

If they can't get along, then neither deserve to exist, how's that?
>>
File: GFG-ibzXAAAvROP.jpg (309 KB, 1242x1222)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>37769498
Okay well gm heres the gist: if you were evil and opposed to god you would be after hebrews like sauron trying to corrupt and infiltrate the elves. This was done with scythian ashkenazi khazars. If you read some herodotus you can say he had nasty things to say about them like making human leather and herodotus was very generous and complimentary with nearly everyone else. Ok so these weirdos have a crazy history used as mercenaries a lot alexander the great walled them off they are fabled to be part of gog magog. Anyways they converted to judaism in like 800 a.d. qnd they are from ukraine. They "diaspora" to europe in the middle ages after getting btfo by russia and now they live in israel and back in ukraine thats why they all got skin cancer. Read the rest on yer own
>>
File: 1612392470854.jpg (38 KB, 474x635)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37770823
kek
if only hitler read that
>>
>>37767541
Based as fuck Anon. I was wondering why everyone was turning against the evil empire and it turns out it was because of you
>>
>>37770823
>f you read some herodotus you can say he had nasty things to say about them
He liked that they smoked the ganja though, or at least was very curious about it
>>
>>37770820
This. If bongish government wasn’t a bunch of oussies, I’d say they should go take their protectorate back.
>>
>>37768847
Renouncing the slave master is a good start. Also just look at what they DON'T want you to do and work towards that. Namely engaging in authentic spirituality untouched by their poison.
>>
>>37769625
where are the 40 decapitated babies?
>>
>>37773633
where is palestine
>>
>>37770823
>they are fabled to be part of gog magog.
nta but can i get QRD on this magog thing? I think sci-fi series Andromeda had some nasty aliens of this name

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.