[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705790590227304.jpg (149 KB, 680x680)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
I keep hearing that we are all small fragments of loving awareness of an infinite being. When I meditate i become aware of this silent core of consciousness that is aware of all sensation I bring my awareness to. I guess the question is where is this loving feeling? The only thing I see is my ego which feels separate from my awareness, and my emotions which I feel but still seem to become separate when I become 'aware' and simply watch them...
>TLDR wheres the love anons?
>pic rel
>>
File: 1376300186842.gif (61 KB, 250x250)
61 KB
61 KB GIF
>>37768287
I don't know, anon, but maybe some of this nobodies love can reach you
>>
>>37768287
Personally I think the whole obsession everyone has with love is actually unhealthy. It's just 1 feeling among infinitely many.

I think it comes from fear actually. Because we live in a system that seems to allow anyone to hurt anyone. And trying to fight back is also not good either.
So people come to the conclusion that the only solution is "love" because they think the only way to have a world where nobody hurts each other is if everyone loves each other.

But what they don't realize is their hidden assumption that you can't simply have a reality where people can't hurt you in the first place... So they're actually starting from an assumption that they're at the mercy of others.
>>
>>37768287
Some people have a love All mentality when it comes to Buddhism, but in my opinion it's unwise to start with Love because that is attachment to a self, attachment to a being. This is the Diamond Sutra. Actually, also the Diamond Sutra, all Dharmas are empty. So you don't start with Love of the Creature (in Buddhism) because that's attachment to a Dharma. Actually, compassion for sentient beings flows from meditation (on Emptiness, in the Mahayana tradition; I was Zen). For example I had a small siddhi that made me have a distaste for meat when I was increased in awareness. It went away when I kept eating it. Compassion for all sentient beings flows from a deep state of meditation, because (according to the Buddhist) the Buddha is the essence of every sentient being. So this is not loving the All as some sort of permanent Dharma. You can't argue for love. It just flows naturally
>>
>>37768287
practice losing yourself in music. the love comes from erasing your body
>>
File: 1674510302360206.webm (1.03 MB, 480x480)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB WEBM
>>37768306
>>37768323
>>37768340
>>37768402
thanks anons.
>>
>>37768287
>I guess the question is where is this loving feeling?
In your heart. Bring compassion to your body and mind from your heart.
In my case, it seems related to the ida and pingala nadis, and the interplay of male and female I feel between my body and awareness where that love comes into being. I become feminine light which nurtures my inner body and illuminates it, and that causes love and bliss, and a whole lot of other complicated things, but its pretty cool. Virtual love light shell of female form allows my consciousness to conceive of itself in other dimensions of being, and I teleport into those dimensions and experience them as if I am alive there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.