[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
All I remember from my strangest dream was there was a throne in an all white room.Then there was a Danish looking king on the throne.Suddenly a pregnant woman comes running into the all white room and starts begging the king for help.The king looks annoyed and unconcerned with this woman and suddenly slowly turning the corny was a wolf lizard like animal.This fucker was at least 9 feet tall and ready to eat the pregnant lady.King almost encourages this thing to feast,the beast obliges and tears pregnant womans stomach open.Fetus is on the creatures hand and just before the creature is about to eat the fetus I find myself walking down an all white hallway.As I turn the corner I see a giant pile of ripped off limbs and organs.Suddenly the pile of limbs and organs starts moving like that one monster from stranger things and I distinctly remember not hearing a thing and the pile of flesh stancing up similar to a spider ready to strike but in a fleshy clumsy manner.End dream.
>>
>>37768681
really dope bro
>>
One time I dreamt God spoke to me. Whatever he said was so profound and beautiful that I woke up crying. Can't remember it now. Probably some permutation of
>I love you
But phrased more impressively than that.
>>
>>37768531
didnt post my but my strangest dream was really dope a little context is that im actually in college but i remember that in the dream i was wearing my high school uniform and i was ready to go but when i arrive i was in my middle school it was weird because i didnt visit my middle school sice i get graduated but in the dream all the details was exactly how the middle school is, but i was there and i saw two of my friends in high school with the uniform of the high school, i remember the when i saw one of them i ran to hug but she avoids me and i felt a lot of shame so i just hide in all the time that was in the middle school, then was time to go home and i get out , when i saw a bulding that actually doesnt exist behind the school, and was really creppy, becouse there was selling a lot of ilegal stuff like parts of b0dys, drug5 and other creppy stuff and then i wake up, if some one knows what it means pls tell me
>>
>>37768832
cute <3
>>
>>37768886
God is really kind. Satanists really just need to work stuff out with the guy.
>>
>>37768900
agree !!
>>
>>37768832
Once i was meditating and it began to rain and i fell asleep. Next thing i know im being aware like waking up on a bed with a colored canopy but im in a dream floating on endless water. The sky is patchy over cast with light like after a rain and i feel like the presence of God is there in the sky somehow communicating to me. Later i found out there is some stories in hinduism that are very similar
>>
>>37768932
Yeah, that's how it was for me too. He was in the sky. I was looking out of a window in my dream.
>>
File: OIG3(1).jpg (138 KB, 1024x1024)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>37768531
I posted this in the AP thread but it fits here. For some backround I've been lucid dreaming for years and this experience made me start believing their might be something more to dreams than we're led to believe.

>Wake up in the middle of the night and quickly get the familiar tingle of impending sleep parlysis
>Enter parlysis and exit body but this time start slowly going upward with a fading to white sensation
>This is accompanied with a weird feeling of peace but it felt fake so I said fuck that and instead dove downwards
>Now I'm in darkness deciding what to do next and decide on attempting to visit a somewhat recently deceased friend
>While traversing the darkness to my friend I encountered something I've literally never experienced while lucid, opposition
>This greatly confuses me as everything up until this point has just followed my will
>Determined I kind of force push them out of my way until I make my way to a window.
>Inside is a really bland classroom like setting. Brick white walls, concrete floor, florescent lights and a bunch of bored people sitting apart at their own tables with headphones on
>My friend is sat at one of the tables
>Attempt to get near him but there's a constant force pulling me away, persist regardless
>Try to get his attention but the asshole keeps ignoring me and pretending he doesn't hear me
>Eventually he looks as me and while happy to see me tells me to GTFO
>I try to get him to calm down and explain where we are and before he can continue a weird shape shifting entity pushes him out of the way
>This thing proceded to sexually abuse me

At this point I woke up and had a lot to think about.
>>
>>37768975
Didn't you feel any external discomfort? I mean when you woke up with pain somewhere in specific, any sensory sensation from the dream that you retained when you woke up?
>>
>>37768975
>>37768995
B.s.
>>
>>37768995
Nope, no pain or anything like that. The only lasting feelings were of confusion and a sense of being caught trespassing.
>>37769024
I get it. This is /x the land of limitless larps but this isn't one. Besides, what reason would I have to lie about a dream? The real question to ask with dreams such as these is to the nature of dreams themselves. Are dreams your mind simply producing imagery while you sleep or are we tapping into something else? Most assume it's the prior but the former is more fun to hypothesize about.
>>
>>37769079
i have many cuestions about dreams, i think its because of the nature of genere image in your head weirdoooo
>>
File: 1708386562055704.jpg (179 KB, 540x675)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>37769079
>Besides, what reason would I have to lie about a dream?

Its no secret that this site is full of lying devils who sow chaos and confusion. An agent of evil would have something to gain or otherwise this is a paranormal board and truth is stranger than fiction. You cant fool me archon
>>
>>37769092
>weirdoooo

That's the whole theme of this board is it not? Practice various forms of lucid dreaming and purposely self induce sleep paralysis for years and I assure you that you'll see some weird shit that will make you question how you could even come up with it.
>>
I remember back in the day to affiliate w/someone who you desire really make the headline;to exaggerate temptation or even obligated resilience' the time 'be it now ;or even off board like never;personal expectations mean a lot;to example' the universe contain information thus proving people to be least likely to encounter;definitions to events;so by dreamed or illusion;the verdict 'say dreaming;meant nothing to the of lesson to living day by day;expelling reaction to weather;you're slept;or slipping'
>>
>>37769113
>You cant fool me archon

Lmao, I'm no archon. What is it about my experience that would leave you to believe that?
>>
>>37769121
i know, really intersting
>>
I've had two interesting dreams, but the one that stuck with me the most was after I'd taken antidepressants for the first time. It was extremely realistic, almost as if it were high definition. I'd look in the mirror and my face would start to decompose and necrotize - it was extremely realistic.

I reacted very badly to the drug very quickly and had horrible side effects. I even went to hospital and suffered for two months afterwards.

I find it fascinating that my body tried to warn me like that.
>>
>>37768531
en sí el sueño no fue tan extraño, pero soñé que una mujer desagradable a quien no había visto en mucho tiempo, ni había tenido contacto con ella de ningún tipo en mucho tiempo me intentaba hacer daño... al despertar tenía mensajes y llamadas perdidas de ella intentando persuadirme para hacer una alianza.
>>
>>37768531
I think my strangest dream was when I was in Mauritius and slept with metal music in headphones. I dreamt that I tried to assassinate Steve Jobs or someone like him, a this man liven in tennis court, no house, just court. When I arrived to him with a handgun this man was in motorised wheelchair (like Steven Hawking) and for some reason I said to myself "he's actually a nice person" and just walked away. The hell does this mean? Also sorry for my english I'm not native speaker.
>>
>>37769137
It is indeed very interesting. Normal dreams are thought provoking enough but once you start to become fully aware of your dreams and start diving further things can get downright abstract.

However the part of my experience in finding my deceased friend that I found the most interesting was how normal and mundane the setting was and how little control I had over the experience.

Normal lucid dreams feel more like painting a world around my will. This felt like visiting someplace else entirely.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.