[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700266973445338.jpg (77 KB, 750x778)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
I'm going to do some shrooms in a few days. Can I do something to avoid HPPD? If I get it, is there something I can do to treat it/cure it?
>>
>>37768704
Why would you want to avoid it learn how to ride it
>>
>>37768713
Because I dont want visual distortions for the rest of my life
>>
>>37768727
It’s not what you think it is
The hardest part of hope isn’t you see weird shit that’s not real
It’s you have to deal with the fact that you’re not real
>>
>>37768737
Hhpd*
>>
>>37768737
Like derealization?
>>
Put the shit in the trash. Or Microcdose your life away. You're eating shrooms and worried about the consequences. Is laughable.
>>
>>37768766
As confirmed by reality itself
>>
>>37768773
?
>>
>>37768799
Just ignore negative posters no matter what you reply you just feed more into there negativity
>>
>>37768773
>You're eating shrooms and worried about the consequences
I want to do some shrooms to heal, not to go insane and destroy my life
>>
You won't get HPPD from a one time mushroom experience just take a normal not retarded dose.
>>
>>37768704
You need high doses to make it happen, first find a way to make it more digestible and better tasting because it can smell awful and stay in your stomach for a while, I recommend making blue honey.
Second if you feel like it's not a good ride you can change your mindset to something else like the yin and yang concept, something to bring you peace or focus your attention on a movie, sleeping it out is also an option.
Third if it's a ride you want to get out of because it goes way too far in a bad way, puke whatever is in your stomach, drink a lot of water, take a good shower, eat something fresh like a fruit, remember to breath, pretty much focus on keeping being here in the present and not loosing grip on reality, touch the hard floor and walls, find someone to talk to and laugh with, also stay in a brightly light and clean room with no patterns on furnitures or walls.
>>
>>37768818
I want to take a heroic dose
>>
>>37768844
NTA, if it's your first time? DO NOT HEROIC DOSE, tip your toes in the water and get to know how it goes first before plunging straight in the ocean without any survival gear.
>>
>>37768860
Anon here I did a heroic dose of ten grams my first time and I am okay
>>
>>37768865
Man my experience must have been way different from you cause mine was fine until "they" decided to show me hell and heaven combined and how easy it is to loose grip on everything with the snap of a finger, I still sort of got PTSD from it.
>>
File: cb7.jpg (15 KB, 332x365)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37768865
Sure ya did pardner, sure ya did.
>>
>>37768860
I've done a gram here and there
>>
File: [T]me.png (611 KB, 720x720)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>37768704
ALRIGHT ENOUGH OF THE FUCKIN SHROOM TALK HIVE-MIND FUCK I DON'T WANNA DO IT FUCK IT FUCK IT SHUT UP ME MYSELF AND I AND YOU AND EVERYONE SHUT UP FUCKIN RED CARS LOOKED SATANIC U ARE CONNECTED TO MEEEEEEEEEEE LIKE IM THAT FUCKIN NOBODY OR, I THINK SHIT THAT HE THINKS THAT WE THINK THAT *cans.wav*

it's a schizo cannabis-conciousness great-vine conciousness hive mind JESUS
>>
>>37768944
Take the shrooms and SEE
>>
>>37768925
If you managed to experience what it's like to "see" them or the other side of the veil while loosing focus on your body to some degrees then a heroic dose will be the exact same but your sensations are to such a degree that instead of feeling relaxed you feel like lying dead on the floor, instead of dreaming you ARE out of your body and the matrix, the experience can be pretty terrifying and I felt like I died multiple times during it, time also got no meaning anymore, I gave you advices here >>37768831 in case it goes too far for you, ultimately you're the only one who can decide if you're ready for it or not.
>>
>>37768704
you really cant aside from not taking a big dose
>>
>>37768704
HPPD is not real.
>>
>>37769241
how come?
>>
>>37769382
Because he's retarded and thinks things he hasn't experienced can't be real. No different than retards that say you can't lucid dream because they haven't had one. It's real, I have it, and it's a nothing burger. I forget for years on end that I even have it and it's pretty severe.
>>
>>37769986
>get HPPD
>take an even bigger dose from a different psychedelic
>HPPD cured
>>
If you ever do any type of drugs and start seeing black dots or shadows in sober state. Just ignore it, it will go away if you wholeheartedly just look the other way, trust me
>>
>>37768704
Just eat as many cordyceps as you can until the stalk pops out of the top of your head and then you don't have to worry. You won't have to think for yourself, nothing.
>>
>>37770044
I'm at the black dots and visuals when eyes closed, got the feeling that one more heavy trip and I'd move to seeing full or partial shadows instead, problem is that they are ruling over pretty much everything I like minus the LGBT and buggery themes so I'm more and more tempted to say fuck it and go for it.
>>
>>37769986
>and it's pretty severe.
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>37768812
>not to go insane and destroy my life
Who told you that propaganda?
>>
>>37768704
Whatever you do, don’t think about giant black spiders
>>
>>37768727
Those usually come from doing psyches too frequently. If you are doing a one off trip you have no worries.
>>
>>37768704
it's very rare, usually harmless and time will heal it. compared to that "risk" driving a car is pure insanity
>>
>>37768704
I have HPPD
it's not bad
it's mostly unnoticeable
if I stop moving my vision and focus on something, the fractals and movement start at the periphery of my vision
if I focus for long enough, my vision goes full "trip mode" where it's essentially the same as if I was deep in a 2g shroom trip
I permanently have trails, it doesn't bother me
cognitively I'm just slightly more creative and schizo than I was, but most people interpret it as me being really funny and unique

HPPD is long-term suppression of the mPFC as an adaptation to the tripping state, basically it's just rolling back how the mPFC filters information from your occipital lobe to your frontal lobe

you won't even know that you have it because psychedelics have a tendency to erase your perspective pre-trip. it won't be until you're talking to someone and realize that they don't see trails or OEVs that you go "oh shit i might have HPPD"
>>
>>37768704
>>37770789
OP make sure you spend most of the trip in a dark bathroom staring into your eyes in a mirror
>>
>>37768704
It's not something to worry about for most people. I've taken doses doctors told my family I was never going to come back round from, but as soon as the drugs were out of my system I was fine. I've known plenty of other people take similar doses and I've only known one person to develop HPPD. You hear people complain about it online, but they're few and far between in real life.
>>
>>37770765
Blackness looks like rainbow static and I see transparent black vortex's in the sky.
>>
>>37770772
>Who told you that propaganda?
I believe in the healing powers of psylocibin but I just want to avoid any side effects like HPPD and want to know if there is anything that can be done if for some unlucky reason I get it after tripping
>>
I have taken multiple heroic doses. I know a lot of people who have taken multiple heroic doses. I have taken heroic doses with a lot of people. I have never heard of 1 person getting HPPD. If you are so anxious about getting it, just dont do it. Its pretty simple.
>>
Bro I've done 3 heroic trips and just a 4 4g trips in a years time, I doubt you'd get HPPD. I don't have the shit, but hey i'm already a schizo so already see shit
>>
>>37768704
>Can I do something to avoid HPPD?
low dose of shrooms, the more you take the higher the likelihood
>If I get it, is there something I can do to treat it/cure it?

If you're worried about it enough to make a thread maybe don't take shrooms.
>>
>>37768737
What you mean by this?
>>
>>37768704
Even if you would get hppd (which you will not), it would still be worth it. You’ll laugh at yourself and this irrational fear trying to chain you even now.

I’ve done a lot of lsd, and know many people who have, and nobody knows anybody with hppd. After images are the real thing you’ll be getting, but they’re temporary and not scary at all.
>>
>>37773004
I’d interpret his meaning as the realization that we simply can never know what is real and what is now. Before trying shrooms or other psychedelics we have this set in stone black and white world view where we are sure of what is real and what is not. I’d describe it so that the drugs will separate your consciousness from your physical mind in a way, and at that point you will realize that everything you know, real and unreal, is the product of this same physical mind. You don’t see the world through a tubes in your eye sockets, but what you see is an image produced to you by your brain, computed by the information transfered into your mind from the eyes (and other senses) as electricity. This image can very easily be altered, as you will learn in your ”altered state of mind.” You will come to the shocking realization, that we really cannot tell real from unreal. Does the real world even exist? We can never know for certain, as ALL information about it we can only get through the mind, which can easily deceive us.

You’ll start really thinking about stuff like brain in a vat. (Google it)
>>
>>37768766
buzzword
>>
bump
>>
>>37773067
This but it goes beyond that in the fact that the person you think you are is just a character you’ve made for yourself to navigate this realm and this evolving character or story you tell yourself of who you are was made from what this realm has presented you and ultimately you are this realm feeding back into self thoughts make actions actions make thoughts but you are also above this realm as pure consciousness
I hope that makes sense

And I can speak for all anons but for me it’s like I left the game of duality and now live in a singularity I have yet to full grasp controll of this reality as this character but I am often synchronizing with it in a harmonic nature where my thoughts become reality and my actions dictate reality instead of vice versa
Like the songs in shuffle will be about what I’m doing and my random desires will come true and everything just gets so perfectly magically timed where sure there’s a rational explanation as to how these things keep lining up so perfectly but after awhile you got to break down and realize shit ain’t a coincidence like you can only have so many coincidences happen so often before you submit to the notion that there is a divine pattern
>>
>>37774873
Can’t speak for*
>>
File: fancydancin.gif (1.97 MB, 640x360)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>37768704
you don't. if it happens it happens. i got it after eating an entire 100 strip Hoffman blotter as a dare around brotherhood of love members. at first it was scary with the static, fractals every time i close my eyes and constant tracers, now i couldn't live without it. humans can adapt that's our one true strength.
>>
>>37774891
Man I haven’t gotten down that hard but the whole scary at first but now I couldn’t live without it resonates so hard
>>
>>37774908
for some its jsut a little for others a lot. i wanted to make it so the BOL i met had to see if i could handle an accidental 'overdose' and not flip shit. i didn't and have hppd, at first it's scary as fuck; but ya it becomes part of you. i wish you the best anon.
>>
>>37768704
Don't want herpes? Just stay away from females. It's that simple.
>>
>>37774931
BOL? And same for you anon personality my aim is to grasp controll of this singularity as I call it
It may be a fools errand but boy is it a fun and magikal one
>>
>>37774989
Brotherhood of Love (BOL) I think it used to be eternal brotherhood of love. This world is fun, this reality is odd but novel, i thought I knew it all until I was brought into my group. Most have left, but I still know a few like Jesus of Rave.
>>
>>37775031
Ah I’d love to meet some cool peeps like that
The coolest thing about this world is that there are infinite versions of it all waiting to happen for your “pleasure”
>>
>>37768704
You're not gonna get HPPD and HPPD isn't really shit. If you don't want to randomly see faint colorful shapes on white walls don't take psychedelics. Don't be a faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0656.jpg (3.11 MB, 4032x3024)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB JPG
IYKYK
>>
>>37771140
the body mind can be rebalanced with meditation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.