[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and a discussion of theory/practice.
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Digital, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
https://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz
>MEGA with Divination Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/Jp8gQD7Q#om_2lEm1GL0qPIpSrQgrvA

>Guides made by some of our readers:
•/div/ starter spreads:
https://i.imgur.com/mxpu4MF.png
•Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/
•Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA
•A compiled Rider Waite card explanation
https://files.catbox.moe/v6qayw.pdf

>Useful tips before posting:
•Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
•If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
•Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped. We do our best to maintain chill and good vibes.
•Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of trade. Free readers have the option of picking their queries.
•Bullshit queries get bullshit answers. Vague queries get vague answers.
•Making an AQ (air query) by not addressing a reader in particular is possible, but doesn't guarantee an answer.
•Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
•Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Previous thread: >>37765042
>>
Virginity mine
>>
Aq
Will b and I reconnect in future?
>>
>>37769412
Only if C gets into the "game"
>>
>>37769419
Lol
>>
AQ
Will my good ex reconnect with me?
>>
Aq
Will he regret it?
>>
AQ
Will my mother be okay?
>>
AQ
Will C ever talk to me again?
>>
AQ

Did I miss my window to get with her?
>>
>>37769428
the answer is yes, but it might not be long lasting
>>
AQ

Will my next job be an old or new one?
>>
>>37769649
Instant proof that OP is full of shit. The right answer is a hard "no."
>>
Aq
Will he buy the bike back?
>>
Aq
Was he a soulmate?
>>
AQ
Will a girl/woman ever care about me (romantically)?
>>
AQ
Do K and C still have something romantic going on between eachother? What should I do?
>>
Hello! Will I ever cross paths with A again?
>>
>>37769649
hi terradictum, I was wondering if you're still giving readings rn. (f) wanted to know why s(m) is all up in my business? is it for any malicious reason? and are the rest of my senpai doing something behind my back with him or is it all just over blown in my head like there's actually not much going on
>>
>>37769976
senpai***
>>
>>37769976

You from England.
>>
Trading
>>
Offering a few readings
shout to the queen LSL, this is homura anon your reading came true :)

>no generals
>yes or no get one card
>specify genders
>>
>>37770083
Will I (male) go to visit C (female) in her country, or will she come over to visit me in mine? A rough timescale would be appreciated too.
>>
>>37769976
difficult question, I'll get back to you in some time - meetings at work keep me away rn
this S is your friend?
>>
>>37770083
Male
How will this new job I'm starting next week gonna be for me? Will it be good?
>>
Will I move out of my parent’s house this year?
>>
>>37770095
no I actually work graveyard and I was on my break :) also s is family but he's just been lurking lately. ty for the heads up
>>
>>37770083
Female
What does C (male) think of me?
>>
>>37770123
in geomancy it is important what the relationship is specifically - uncle, father, brother etc
>>
>>37770083
Female
What does she (C) think of me? Why was she a but rude/stand offish with me?
>>
>>37769397
AQ
What will my 'step-father' want to do if I don't pay him the full amount he is asking for?
>>
>>37770093
>8 of pentacles, page of cups, 3 of pentacles

It will go both ways, but you should visit her first, make the move to visit her. As a personal opinion the man should be the one making the first move and visiting the girl first, showing that you are committed to her. Once you do the first move she will follow in suit, both are looking forward to visiting each other it seems. Once you visit her the relationship will catapult to something really serious, go ahead anon make the first step.

As for timing...

>the chariot, ace of cups, 3 of cups

Cups are water elements so it could be between July and November, most likely July could be a potential date where you start taking action, it will definitely happen this year.

>>37770096
>page of pentacles, justice, ace of pentacles

It will go well, the job itself will be good and the pay is good as well, you will have to be someone neutral and fair. It's an environment where fairness and honesty is needed, you might meet someone who will help you in this field, might be a good ally.
>>
>>37770173
second
thanks homura, really hope it'll go well
>>
>>37770141
o sorry! bro in law
>>
File: Homura anon.png (156 KB, 275x362)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>37770083
Next job or next boyfriend pls
>>
>>37770083
Female
Will I meet someone good in R ?
>>
File: 48399389.gif (634 KB, 498x219)
634 KB
634 KB GIF
>>37770136
I hate these type of queries

>Ace of swords, 5 of swords, the moon

They think you are honest but also they think you are very combative at times and you are someone who is going through a lot, they see that you are struggling and very defensive but they like you but they know you have a tough exterior.

>>37770159
>7 of swords, queen of wands, 9 of swords

Insecurity, she thinks you are better than her and she is trying to make up for it. You make her feel insecure and she tries to be competitive with you. She is also going through some hardships and she feels she has to be mean in order to make up for it, be careful with her she might spread some weird shit about you, whatever you say to her she will try to use it against you.

>>37770191
A little greedy aren't you?

>knight of swords, chariot, 2 of pentacles

Super busy, fast paced and always being under pressure. You won't have time for yourself. The good thing is that you will be all over the place, perhaps traveling frequently.

Next boyfriend

>Ace of cups, king of wands, king of swords

He is a manly man, someone who has great charm, might be himbo. He reminded me of Chris Hemsworth. He is going to be well off in life and might be older than you.
>>
>>37770083
Male
whats in store for me in may?
>>
File: homura-waltz-dance.gif (3.4 MB, 640x362)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB GIF
>>37770200
>yes or no questions get one card

>The Hermit Rx

Probably not, you're too asocial. Try to be friendlier and open to talking to others.

>>37770271
No generals

>>37770083
Done
>>
>>37769397

Based on the last time you are the real deal. What will my next gf (if any) be like?
>>
Aq
Do I know the entity's preferred name that's attached to me?
>>
File: Teresa.jpg (11 KB, 211x304)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>37769397
I like this woman, Teresa Cabral.

Will I marry her or at least have sex with her?
>>
>>37770229
>0191
I said or not trying to ask for 2
>>
File: thankyou1.jpg (33 KB, 564x416)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Popping in to do some readings. Also looking to trade :)

>Include nickname/initial, gender, and approx age for you and anyone else involved in your query
>I'll skip queries I don't feel comfortable reading for
>No generals including love/career generals

Looking forward to reading for you
>>
>>37770183
no stress, I'll do my best to answer

Acquisitio in 9th house suggests that if he might indeed be looking to gain something from this contact, but not necessarily malicious

is it possible that this person you're asking about has some kind of health or other issues that are limiting him in some way? maybe he's looking for help in getting rid of them (Amissio in houses 2, 4 and 8)

additionally, there is Carcer in house 3; is it possible this person is just lonely? maybe he recently moved into new environment (Caput Draconis in houses 11 and 12) and is struggling to meet new people?

the last idea that comes to mind is that apparently he's doing well in his career (Laetidia in house 6, Fortuna Major in house 10), while your money don't look so well (Amissio in house 2 and 8); maybe he just wants to check if he can help?

all in all, the judge us Conjunctio, meaning connection - I would keep an open mind and not assume that the intensions are harmful
>>
>>37770407
male, 31, S
me and my gf have lots of "disagreements", should i end this relationship or keep trying?
>>
>>37770407
CK, Male, 38
Do I know the right name to the spirit I'm seeing or at least one it prefers?
>>
>>37770407
male , Mem mid 20s
Tell me more about this woman who'll help me at work, anything about her? I'm male, she's shown up in reads before but I don't know her I don't think. Could be a gf too but uncertain.
>>
>>37770407
MV
male
what do my (in-game) housemates think of me and my game skill?
>>
>>37770407
Lydia
Fem
20s
What’s something your cards want to tell me?
>>
>>37770417
>The Chariot, Wheel of Fortune, Four of Wands
>Clarification: Four of Swords
This spread was a little confusing but the clarifier helped. I think the cards here are asking you to wait and see.
The Chariot speaks to hard control, taking authority and "steering" something in the way you want. The Wheel of Fortune is a card of changing luck, or things going another way than they have previously gone. Four of Wands can represent freedom (which confused me), but also celebrations, particularly weddings.
The four of swords represents patience, rest and preparation. Altogether, I think this spread is suggesting you give yourself a time period in which you "wait and see". Deliberately commit- say "I will stay with her for the next six months", and try your best deliberately to make the relationship work. You will likely want to communicate your issues deiberately and be very clear about what is bothering you, and then make material changes. This may repair the relationship, and the WoF suggests that this may take you both on a more harmonious path.
>>
>>37770428
i see
thanks Jean
>>
>>37770419
Sorry, I don't feel comfortable reading on this query.

>>37770421
>Six of Cups
Yes, you do- it is likely the name it prefers rathe than its "Real" name. Think of how a child should call their mother "mum" and not her government name.

>>37770422
>Two of Wands, The Star
You're going to have a nice, relaxed connection. She is chill, funny and outgoing and independent. She'll make you feel calm. I'm not seeing huge romantic potential but there is some hopes here. She's just a nice girl and you'll like hanging out with her.
>>
>>37770407
Male 26
M
Will anything happen between me and AB(f) romantically or sexually?
>>
>>37770423
>Six of Wands, The Sun, Ace of Pents
They think you're actually very impressive. They might even think you're a bit arrogant about it, but generally they have a positive view of you and enjoy interacitng with you. They see you as having a lot of potential to earn in-game currency or gather resources.

>>37770424
>Nine of Wands, Nine of Swords, Ten of Pents
Aw, Lydia- has life been really hard lately?
The first two cards speak on struggle. I'm seeing mental health issues especially. The 9ofW is a card of endurance and perserverance, and of needing to stay alert for a long time. You may be having problems with being stuck in fight or flight or deaing with burnout, or otherwise having to stay hypervigilant for too long. This has led to issues with mood especially sleep problems. The 9ofS literally depicts someone up in bed at night crying. Does that ring a bell?
Ten of Pents is suggesting that these problems come from your lineage or are inherited in some way. It may be that the things you're struggling with are generational and it's up to you to break the cycle. It could also be that the answer to your struggle lies in reconnecting to your heritage or with your family or community elders in some way. Look for an old-fashioned remedy to your problems.
>>
>>37770435
>Yes, you do-
Ok, thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.
>>
>>37770443
>Ten of Wands, Ace of Swords
No, the relationship will likely stay plainly platonic. There's just too much shit in the way, so to speak, and any intimate connection is being obstructed by needs, demands, duties and responsibilities one or the other is carrying. It's not an entirely unproductive connection and you may benefit from hearing what she has to say or maintaining some kind of communication.
>>
M, 21
Will i ever break the curse of not having luck with females. I'm extremely unlucky with them no matter what i do
>>
>>37770407
K(male ) asking about MB(f) and Mrn(f)?
which of these women is more likely to be my next gf? I can trade for this but no occult
>>
>>37770419
Doxxing is against the rules
Delete this
>>
>>37770407
M
F
What will they find during the endoscopy I have on tuesday
>>
>>37770459
Okay, my query is "how should I approach my career/retraining from October this year into 2025?"
I'll start yours now :)
>>
>>37770453
You're 21
The fuck do you need a woman for??? Do you have a job? Do you even know who you are and what you want from this life???
Maybe start calling them women instead of females for a start
And brace yourself
20s are the worst years of your life.
You'll have shit luck in everything now, not just romance
>>
>>37770464
starting
>>
>>37770463
Sorry, I don't like to read on medical problems.

>>37770459
Mmm... not great news I think but I read 'em as I see 'em.
>MB: Queen of Pents, Four of Pents, Queen of Swods
>Mrn: Eight of Pents, King of Cups, The Tower
So. MB is a real catch. She'd make a wonderful girlfriend- she's in touch with both her intellectual power and her earthy nurturing side. However, she's aware of this, and she has a lot of confidence too. She may be picky in love and be holding out very deliberately for the perfect guy. Don't expect MB to be easily seduced or swayed. She's a bit stubborn and is definitely not here to "have fun" or "experiment". If she thinks you're the right guy, she'll be interested and you'll know it. If she doesn't, I wouldn't bother.
Mrn... The Tower immediately says to me that you shouldn't pursue her. Since you're trading, I assume you're familiar with tarot- it's a disastrous card, especially in a romantic context. But the other two cards are promising. She's diplomatic, honest and clear. It may be that a relationship with her will require attention to details and diligence (e.g. she will want a good morning and goodnight text, nice dates etc.). But this labour won't be unpleasant to do, and she'll be happy to return the favour and take the relationship seriously. She's emotionally mature. But the Tower?
>Clarifier: Eight of Wands
Okay. You or her may receive news in the near future that shoots any romantic potential dead in the water. Watch this space carefully and stay safe.
I'm sorry this is a little unclear- I would say MBs cards are more promising. I don't want to over-read for this query but it seems there is a dramatic energy around Mrn that may burn you if you get close.
Hope this helps.
>>
File: thankyou2.jpg (156 KB, 736x925)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Putting my cards away now. Thanks to all the querents!

I'll be lurking for a little. If you have feedback I'd love to hear it! Thanks guys
>>
>>37769397
When will my life get better? I am in depression right now.
>>
>>37770492
I think MB might be interested in me, or just being nice? Unsure mate
>>37770464
I have an image of a burning white rabbit hopping in the snow for some reason, the rabbit is on fire but he doesn't seem to mind and he's perfectly happy existing while being on fire. The fire doesn't seem to affect him either. He hops off into the snowy forest before disappearing forever.

You should know that time period you described will not be an easy one and there will be some difficult tasks that await you, but for some reason you'll be able to handle things quite well. Business as usual, ignore the various bullshit happening around you and keep it moving and you'll be able to do what you set out to do.
>>
>>37770519
Thanks Anon! I hope I can also be a flame-resistant rabbit! :)

I will say with MB, QoS indicates she's going to be very honest about her feelings. You could ask her out and see?
>>
AQ:
What does my life in the next year look like?
>>
>>37770531
ahhh fuck no she's a worker at a cafe I frequent can't be doing that
>>
Did gman seriously just post a woman's real picture here ? Fucking desperate
Holy shit, don't tell me this is the one he was asking around if she was "more attractive" than that married femanon.
>>
>>37770583
report it for doxxing shits distributing
>>
>>37770583
I don’t think that was g man. It was some other autist. Not a cool thing to do either way.
>>
tf is wrong with niggas
>>
>>37770604
I remember him saying shit like "femcel hotter than C"
Gman is over 40. He was 39 when he first started posting here
>>
>>37770670
He said "is* femcel hotter than C"
Typo kinda says she was tho
>>
>>37770411
sounds like he's more feeling like he's worried if anything. it's weird tho cuz he recently tried to make me feel bad for calling out my sis in law for being mean to me
>>
trading
>>
>>37770670
that's definitely not true in the slightest. I just woke up to some bullshit about me posting here when I haven't posted in over 24 hours,
>>
>>37770670
I'm also in my 20s...
>>
AQ

Should I move the return trip for my trip a couple of days?
>>
>>37770834
query
>>
>>37770821
who knows, people are different, maybe that's how he shows he's worried. or I might be wrong, that's always an option too. maybe in this case the answer is simply to talk about it
>>
>>37770893
What's the deal between me and that brunette girl? As in, will happen between me and her in May? what's yours?
>>
Jean is accurate
>>
>>37770866
>>37770871
I don't want to reveal your real name so hush
Everyone knows you're a pathological liar.
>>
>>37770956
fuck off gman
>>37770960
do it lol
>>
>>37770960
Ok, if you're trying not to dox me, tell me what my name's initials are.
>>
>>37770960
Leon isn’t even Russian this place is full of lies lol
>>
>>37770993
He is Russian retard
>>
AQ

I tried to make an offering to H deity and I'm wondering what are their feelings about that drink I was going to offer?
>>
>>37771033
Yeah it was a Starbucks espresso. Thanks for the reading! I was aware the deity likes sweet things so it would make sense if they objected to its flavor.
>>
>>37770469
I know more than what you will ever know in your life dumbass.

Humans fucking require intimacy, Don't just be a stupid NPC and go on assuming something wrong from someone you totally don't know, I hope you have the worst of luck in your life.
>>
AQ

If I offer that drink to P, their feelings about it?
>>
>>37770469
I hope you fucking fail in your life, Miserable you piece of shit. What did i even fucking do to you that you got personal.
Your bad intentions will be repeled and it'll be highlighted upon you. You think the universe doesn't notice ? Wishing bad upon people only makes it worse upon you.
>>
Would getting a tattoo of a card have spiritual or psychic implications?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 187x269)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37770469
>>
>>37770993
Who are you talking to anon?
Did i say Leon ? What's russian got to do with this?
>>
>>37771055
Good morning sir
>>
Aq
Next lover?
>>
>>37771041
how do you offer stuff to them?
>>
>>37771044
>>37771055
>Tells him he will have a major totally normal psychological/neurological/spiritual transformation that everyone here went through
>Huurrrr duuurrr your ill wishes will come back to bite you
Sit down, newfag.
This is why we tell you little shits to lurk moar before you even think of replying.
Brace. Your. Fucking. Self
The dark night of the soul spares no one.
This is a phase that happens right before saturn return idiot.
LURK MOAAAAAAARRRRRE
>>
>>37771044
>>37771055
>>37771068
*Second-hand embarrassment*
>>
>>37771092
not that anon but honestly it seemed like you were projecting, you dont know enough ab the fellur's life to go that hard lmao, you really used tab and seven question marks for emphasis
>>
>>37770469
>>37771092
I hope your life worsens for you, you fucking faggot, From now onward until you repel from being a sinner, Your life will be worse than what ti was.
>>37771104
samefag
>>
>>37771105
just a fucking belluga whale loser on the internet
>>
>>37771105
Projecting what?
Common sense ?
Iamgine being a 21 years old in this century asking about women when there's a pile of shit rolling down the hill to smash him?
Who the hell gets a decent job nowadays without higher education? Can he afford rent? Can he afford having a hobby?
Dude i'm not here to brag or anything, i'm in my late 20s i have none of those worries. Do you know why? Because I FUCKING SAW IT COMING.
Romance was literally the last thing on my mind as a 18 years old. I thought if i don't land a great profession i'm fucking done for.
The lack of awareness on this newfag is fucking alarming.
>>
>>37771116
No anon
It won't
:)
Ask any reader here
They'l lpull the best cards for me.
Even now i'm scoring dharma on this very conversation.
Lurk moar bitch
>>
>>37771090
I have a picture on my phone, say that I'm offering such and such to them. Then I visualize in my head kneeling down and lifting the offering above my head while they stand over me. Just trying stuff out, have no idea if it helps or works.
>>
>>37771126
>Late 20s
what an embarassment when a 21 is more mature than you
>>
One card?
>>
>>37771137
>Uncontrollable rage screechingggg
>Mature
Ahahahahahaa
If you tell this to a stray cat, it'l laugh at you
>>
>>37771137
The fact that you can't notice the advice in all of this means you're a lost cause anon, i did what i had to do.
But oh well, you're ngmi
>>
>>37771126
lmao calm down dude, Humans essentially require intimacy, 21 or 29 doesn't matter, a 21 can be more knowledgable than a 29 and i have proof
>>37771131
just look at this reply and you'll understand everything, A fucking a late 20's still being a retard, still cannot grasp that life does not revolve around stupid bullshit, Does not want to improve his life.
There is more to women true, But you don't know a person anonymously, how can you easily know who's that person when you even hate yourself.
Be kind to yourself anon and grow up, Don't project your hate toward yourselves on othrs
>>
>>37771154
Ngmi
>>
>>37771144
>It won't
>:)
>Ask any reader here
>They'l lpull the best cards for me.
>Even now i'm scoring dharma on this very >conversation.

You see if a female tiktok zoomer wrote this shit it wouldn't be more different than your post, Lmao I bet you're 18 and lurking as a late 20's.

Go to school and stop wasting time here
>>
>>37771162
Ngmiiiiii
>>
>>37771160
ahahahah
>late 20's
ahahahahahaahaha still lurking in /x/ as some retard
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking embarassment
>>
File: 1648508799800.gif (738 KB, 300x300)
738 KB
738 KB GIF
>>37771167
You
Are
Ngmi
>>
>>37771166
>Ngmi
If you're mature enough you'll realize you're only casting it to yourself, But hatred is only a fool's anger. Good luck not making it in life anon, keep lurking newfag
>>
>>37771126
>Iamgine being a 21 years old in this century asking about women when there's a pile of shit rolling down the hill to smash him?
damn near every healthy young man thinks about women despite the impending decay and entropy of if all, doesn't matter if they fucking got their shit straight or not bro.
Who the hell gets a decent job nowadays without higher education?
projection and you're probably from Europe.
>Dude i'm not here to brag or anything
PROJECTION
>Do you know why? Because I FUCKING SAW IT COMING
no one cares that you saw it coming. you felt the need to lambast some peon that's down bad and you were a dick about it...
>>
>>37771174
You're ngmi anon
>>
File: NPC_wojak_meme.png (17 KB, 200x198)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>37771160
>>37771166
>>37771173
>>37771149
Not that anon, But you really proved to be a way more retard than him lmao
>>
File: 1656288374615.jpg (75 KB, 828x619)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>37771187
>>
>>37771184
>>37771173
>>37771166
You're embarassing yourself dude...
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12 KB, 259x194)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>37771126
>>37771131
>>37771144
>>37771160
>>37771166
>>37771167
>>37771173
>>37771184
>>37771190
>>
File: 38yapg.jpg (423 KB, 1484x1005)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>37771192
>>
File: 1706287740841386m.jpg (108 KB, 1024x1024)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Offering readings
No next gf/bf
I will not participate in you jinxing your live life
>>
>>37771203
keep it a buck yous are both faggots who have things to work on, there its done have a good one sayonara
>>
>>37771208
can i reacquire my former speed and endurance?
>>
>>37771211
No anon
I'm done playing with you
That's why all I'm gonna reply with (yes you guessed it)
YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>37771215
Physical or mental? Both might come up
>>
>>37771208
>>37771049
>>
I hate life and I wished I was dead desu. Fuck this gay world I can't seem to get better why wasn't I born normal
>>
>>37771208
When will I meet her in person?
>>
>>37771220
physical pls
>>
>>37771208
Did I miss the boat to make any money today?
>>
>>37771208
How do I deal with N?
Female asking about a male
>>
>>37771208
Am I doing right in the spiritual path? What is needed to improve it, if possible?
Thanks already!
>>
>>37771225
Fucking hilarious anon let me get a reading for you
Three of swords, knight of swords, king of cups
Your whole misery could be traced back to a single person: male, old.
This could be a family member as it could be a spirit
>>
aq
I'm A
i wonder what J thinks about me
i assumed he was just playing with me cause he's a bad person but now i don't know. i felt his presence yesterday, it was really weird
>>
>>37771236
>>
>>37771215
Yeah, if you can remove the mental shackles (which go deep deep down in your subconscious)
>Eight of swords, nine of pentacles
>>
>>37771221
Good cards come up for a platonic/friendly setting, absolute horrendous cards come up for romance.
Is p a romantic interest?
>>
>>37771244
I have a rare disease that makes me weak and multiple sclerosis as well. I'm prob not gonna make it. I'm always tired feeling like shit I pray that something kills me already. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>37771258
absolutely 100% not romantic, purely platonic. which cards if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>37771260
what disease do you have? Do you have some sort of digestive disorder?
>>
>>37771256
spain with no s, thats will take me a while.
>>
>>37771228
You realize tarot can't aswer time Qs right ?

Cards say you'll meet her when she comes back home
>>
Trading
>>
>>37771208
How can I be a master at manifesting?
>>
AQ

May General.
>>
>>37771232
Fuck this i'm not doing time Qs.
It's frustrating
Wil you even get the keys ? 2 of pentacles
Anon are you messing with me right now?
>>
>>37771208
What's my next job going to be?
>>
>>37771269
It's lupus and multiple sclerosis. I feel like I'm going to die eventually I can't do much neither of these things have cures all I can do is watch as my body starts to die out on me
>>
>>37771208
>>37771245
if you don't mind
>>
AQ

where i will meet my future gf?
>>
>>37771233
>Seven of pentacles, five of pentacles, three of swords
Cards say you did. But your money/effort will come to you, today or tomorrow. No wasted efforts here.
I asked for clarification
>Fool
Cards say you're an idiot, don't know why (did you make a stupid miscalculation today?).
But it's gonna be okay at the end
>>
>>37771287
I feel sorry for you as those are terrible conditions to have. Are there certain days where the symptoms are better than others? Like if you tried fasting for a few days, would the symptoms be better or worse? The house I live in the previous owner died of MS but she was in her 60s. I'm of the belief that MS is really just some sort of B vitamin absorption disorder which is why the nerves get damaged and don't heal.
>>
>>37771300
>233
thank you. Yeah the market made a steep drop this morning. If I wanted to take advantage of it, I would have needed to make a purchase yesterday but I couldn't because I was very busy yesterday.
>>
>>37771269
>>37771265
fuck off and go back to /adv/ disgusting muggle
>>
>>37771275
query?
>>
>>37771260
I see so it is BOTH a family member and a spirit. Your ancestral spirit sure fucked you up. You better not let this go anon. You better ask to be the main character (and not some forgotten alt) in the next lifetime. Also, make sure you make a caluse where you get to reincarnate asap and to have the best of everything.
Good luck
>>
>>37771305
Fuck off Gman don't you have to go telepathically rape a woodpecker ? take your meds ffs
>>
>>37771309
Seven day general, yours?
>>
>>37771235
>Knight of pentacles and ten of cups
Slowly. Don't say things that will make him think you're coming off too strong.
You also gotta get your life together at the same time. Never take long breaks from your interactions. If you manage to do this, sharing a lifetime with this person would be the final outcome.
>>
File: IMG_20240414_181044.jpg (361 KB, 747x829)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>37771270
Lmao got rhe picrel for that
Good luck anon
>>
>>37771315
kek wtf.
>>
>>37771265
Really good ones
Three of cups
Nine of pentacles
Knight of cups
There's actually an underlying five of wands here, i guess it's best not to elaborate on this right? Perhaps that's why you want to offer a drink in the first place.
>>
>>37771335
kys
>>
>>37771315
So when gman ends up getting married to G, does that mean he was a schizo or wasn't?
>>
>>37771336
>265
I have no idea why the five of wands.
>>
>>37771338
Stop samefagging retard we know it's you gman kys
>>
>>37771208
What's coming into my life in may?
>>
>>37771276
Treat the world as an enemy
Do more push than pulling
Five of wands, knight of tentacles
For example if you want it to rain go "man i really wish it would rain" then try as best to get mad then go "fuck that, this shitty world has nothing to offer, not even a drop of rain, forget it i don't want it to rain AT ALL"
Stupid right? Lmao
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>37771278
You'll leave home/community/partnership for a new venture
Page of cups, eight of cups, ten of cups
Order is reversed
>>
>>37771290
>Five of swords, knight of swords, queen of wands, six of pentacles
You better watch out for this bitchass J, he hates your guts on a very deep level. He hates your confidence, he hates you kindness and your selfless generosity
He will try to do anything to ruin what you have
J might as well be a closeted faggot, i've never seen so much hatered (for such pure things) from a male to a female unless it was a faggot
>>
>>37771208
Was b a soulmate?
>>
>>37771208
is my biological age under or over my real age?
>>
AQ
Seven day general? I'd trade but I can't deliver for another hour
>>
>>37771208
Does z wanna get nasty?
>>
>>37771305
No wonder the seven of pents came up.
It was investment after all
Cards say you shouldn't do this. I've never felt such strong "stupid" vibes from the fool before.
Find an other hobby
>>
>>37771344
Yeah i don't want to elaborate either
Put the cards away
And pulled it again
It seems you offering that drink is a "necessary" action in order to avoid strife. Rather than out of goodwill.
>>
>>37771208
How do i not jinx my life
>>
>>37771396
>344
that's interesting. I offered the drink because H didn't seem to like it according to a reader (you?) so I figured I'd try another deity which apparently they liked but felt entitled to it?
>>
>>37771350
Moving out of a situation you were already contemplating on leaving/never liked in the first place
Queen of wands, six of swords, four of cups and the fool
>>
Trading
>>
>>37771381
You're saying I shouldn't do it at all ever or I shouldn't do it today? I disagree with the former and can possibly agree with the latter.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1696984455333.jpg (16 KB, 540x345)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>37771360
Stfu faggot
I'm done playing with you. Go screech like a loser somewhere else
Get a load of this bitch, the meme is all about not taking the situation seriously but all he sees is a hunk.
Are a faggot or what? Disgusting
>>
>>37771208
Should i go on with this course or will it not be a significant thing to learn or carry enough relevance for my career?
>>
>>37771372
More like a life lesson anon.
>Three of swords (twice), the lovers, the ten of wands
As you can see the lovers tightly squeezed between a painful bond and a bond taking a lot of efforts to maintain
>>
>>37771374
Over your real age
>King of cups, the three of cups
You drank/drink a lot?
>>
>>37771378
Yeah
Six of wands
Nothing much to say here
>>
pic is for the off chance that an astrology bro here the knows how the time of my interview is gonna go. i also drew a tarot asking how its gonna go and i got the hanged man in reverse. the generated explanation said something about being too stubborn or whatever but i dont buy it. the hanged man in reverse has a playful pose with an a halo over his head and that can only seem positive me. it seems like this ones gonna be my breakthru but id like to read second opinions
>>
Trading
>>
>>37771464
Ty :)
>>
>>37771410
You refuse to listen to advice (especially one from women) and that will ruin you.
The two genders are made to learn from each other.
>Queen of pentacles, eight of swords, four of pents
See that 4 of pents, that's you holding on to toxic and immature beliefs that will only lead you further into the darkness of the eight of swords
If you're female, then that queen of pents is just you
>>
>>37771431
Yes you will get the damn keys 2 of pentacles is fast and moving probably in 2 month tops
>>
>>37771208
Can I reverse the damages done to my dna and body over time caused due to all the shit I did and have gone through or is it too far gone?
>>
>>37771329
Thank you so much.
I was kind of trying to avoid this person because the situation is very complicated
>>
>>37771418
Okay let me just tell you one thing
Reading this reply made me feel angry, even though i did not comprehend what yousaid. Your words refuse to register in my head.
You're probably a cursed human.
And you should stop asking about this. Heck you should stop going to tarot at all.
A cursed human will receive even more curses in dealing with the occult. And i don't wanna take part of it.
>>
>>37769440
Yes
>>37769443
ONLY if u try hard enough
>>37769510
Not YET!
>>
>>37771428
I said what i said
Agree or don't
>>
>>37771431
The cards say this is a sensitive time for you, and you shouldn't fuck up. And my cards said it would be much sooner than 2 months.
>>
>>37771208
>>37771243 here.
You don' t do spiritual readings? I understand if not, reader.
>>
>>37771454
no i smoked a lot of weed, have bad sleeping habits and grew up in a volatile household. stressed myself many times
>>
AQ

is M pregnant or not? are we safe?
t. V
>>
>>37771471
Query?
>>
File: dog-smile.gif (3.75 MB, 380x640)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB GIF
>>37771434
I won't tell you all the cards. But i'll tell you one of them
Nine of cups
Dude, you gotta go to that course, there's a pleasant happening that'll only take course if you take it
You better NOT be asking around about it. You hear me ?
>>
>>37771444
Oof that's the truth
Ty
>>
>>37771506
There is someone on YouTube I found giving advice for a hobby/goal I have; is he legit or should I stop listening to his channel?
>>
>>37771486
You didn't comprehend that I offered coffee drink to H which normally likes sweet things so I offered that same drink to P which they like but might have been annoyed that I offered the same thing to two different deities. I don't see the problem here. I'm dealing with Gods here, do you really have a problem with that? I'm all about the right hand path.
>>
>>37769397
Demons fear the Holy Rosary. Pray the Holy Rosary

https://youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE?si=WFGUdWzrsbTQZxGT
>>
>>37771489
Well right now I'm paper trading (simulated). I made money last month but the market is getting frothy so this is usually the best time to make the most amount of money.
>>
>>37771508
Its not physical online course . But alright I'll finish it as much as i can. Thanks
>>
>>37771517
Am I going to impregnate her?

Starting.
>>
>>37771479
The only female whose advice I receive daily is my mother and yeah i don't really care about listening to any advice. And about the beliefs,I honestly don't know what are immature and what are not so a little help there would be nice. Thanks for the read
>>
>>37771482
>Two of cups, ten of cups
Yeah you can reverse it by *throws up in my mouth a little bit* the strenght a lobing relationship will breathe in you. Okay? Happy now? This is the cringiest read i've ever done in my life, my toes are freaking curled up and shit
>>
>>37771517
>8 of Swords Rev
>King of Wands
>King of Pents Rev

They’re legit, however, there’s absolutely a profit motive in what they do.

They know their stuff, although they wouldn’t be afraid to lock valuable knowledge behind a pay way of it came to it. Take on board their advice, but also trust your own instincts.
>>
>>37771498
Occult is my forte
I will rephrase your q since it seems you yourself don't even know what you're asking
Because i have a feeling about your situation
Is the occult a good choice for anon? Is anon compatible with the occult or the current spiritual path he's on.
>Six of wands, death, king of cups, judgement, strength
Yeah, abort.
That's literally it. Your good life is in danger gurrll (just a meme, no homo), there's a masculine god right around the corner who can't wait to fuck you up under the guise of "teachings". How would i know that? The strength card is what i pulled for the "why? Why is this bitchass god locking down anon on the scope reading to bamboozle him?".
Struggle for the sake of struggle itself.
Don't do this . The king of cups is the shadiest of the kings on the deck.
>>
>>37771524
It doesn't matter
This course is very very important to you
>>
>>37771536
>2 of swords, queen of cups, 3 of wands

Looks like it's ultimately up to you but the answer is yes very likely. In this context it looks like this will be a good thing if it's planned for, but you're gonna have to choose if you even want to have sex and if so then how. It's not guaranteed that things will go perfectly here, just that if you do have sex, she's getting knocked up.
>>
>>37771541
Kek....so its impossible given my incapability attain such a grand feat. Thanks for the laughs
>>
>>37771519
Dude
Occult reading and gods and shit are the things i pick up on the easiest
Fuck i could even scry these gods if i want to eight fucking now.
But i won't.
You're a cursed person. This is all my spiritual senses are telling me and i will not read into a cursed person's occult whereabouts.
No wonder that five of wands kept popping up like a huge red flag.
>>
>>37771208
Why is A acting that way?
>>
>>37771208
what should i do to get my wishes? tysm
>>
>>37771503
>Ten of cups, the fool, the knight of swords, the ace of swords
Yeah, better start making a family asap
(Though i see her getting an abortion so i guess you better not after all)
>>
>>37771208
What kind of magic did Z do on me if any?
>>
>>37771520
>Mary = alien goddess
>Daemons = earth gods
Aliend gods are far superior than earth gods so it makes sense
>>
>>37771593
no, it's breaking my heart.
>>
>>37771208
What does A think of L?
>>
File: Furovahara.png (167 KB, 1200x643)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>37771565
>I will rephrase your q since it seems you yourself don't even know what you're asking
Nailed hard, reader. I'm stuck between the thunder (occultism/magick) path or just the arrow path (mystical/religious one). Started the atma vichara technique and felt immense peace, although it deals heavily with ego/mind destroying.
So I have to stop with the advaita vedanta and stuck with hermetism or just abandon everything spiritual and become a simple layman? My material life is very dull, so it will not be long until I find myself into spiritual life (or booze/gaming addiction).
I don't knot that male god, but had a vision with this symbol months ago, strange if it's him, since it's related to a good deity.

Sorry about the questioning, reader, since you're specialized in occult and I'm just a neophyte, I have to take all the information I can.
And I simply cannot understand what a f*** deity want with just a simple incel salaryman, I'm flattered, really.
>>
AQ
is it???
>>
>>37771371
wasn't expecting that, i tought he just didn't care at all. most days i hate him too for what he did to me.
i loved him unconditionally. first time i liked a guy and fall in love, never tried to hurt him. after 1 year of being friends (and a lot of drama he created between me and his ex gf) we started dating? after two months he dumped me like i was nothing
about the faggot part, he said and did a lot of things that reinforce that idea. for example that time he messaged me while drunk and told me i would never love him because he sometimes felt like he was a woman. i said that i accepted him that way lol I loved him so much that I wouldn't have cared if he became a tranny. then we shrugged it off like nothing happened... thanks for your reading anon.
>>
>>37771208
Is this occult system good for me and should i follow it faithfully to whatever end it takes me?
>>
>>37771593
are we going to split after this or stay together?
>>
>>37771581
>scry these gods if i want to EIGHT fucking now.
huh? I don't understand this statement. I understand the scry part but not the latter.

Am I cursed by God(s) or are you saying I'm cursed by other entities that I'm not aware of? I have a relationship with at least two Gods that I'm aware of.
>>
>>37771613
>he messaged me while drunk and told me i would never love him because he sometimes felt like he was a woman.
you let that guy go inside you..?
>>
AQ

female, leo
am i overthinking things? should i try to do something about this situation or should i be patient and wait to see what happens next? or should i just give up and move on?
>>
>>37771610
That bitchass sure looks like a king of cups
All king of cups deities look like good guys on the outside.
I knew you were stable irl without you having to say it. It was the first card. You may not think you're a six of wands because there's no glory in your life but believe me when i say that many people went crazy/homeless because of the occult. Compared to a schizo on the streets you are a six of wands .
Just out of curiosity, do you have a nice car? (Not necessarily luxury).
As for your Qs. Again, you're not asking the right questions. Your Q is : how can I achieve a higher form of existence/find a higher goal in life through the occult? If that's possible at all. I'll draw cards with this question in mind but will not focus on it. I'll let the cards say what must be said
>Five of cups, death, ten of cups, king of pentacles
Regret is inevitable, loss is inevitable.
The you who reincarnated in this world can't have it all. You picked a stable material life and a good family life (of your own making, not the one you were born into) so if you're not happily married with kids, look forward to it.
You picked well if you ask me.
The cards gave a strict warning about the occult with the death card. It's drawing a big big line, choose life (family and mundane work life) or choose death (the occult).
Further commentary: six of swords
Your feelings of emptiness wll get better. So don't feel bothered by it.
Damn anon, you signed up for vacation life, but this faggot god dared and tried to scam you out of it.
Be careful
And good luck
>>
>>37771613
He wants to be someone like you
The queen of wands is an envied woman (by both women and faggots)
>>
>>37771613
Also
He dated you and broke up with you just to make you feel less about yourself
If that's not a five of swords move what is ?
>>
File: sassy-walk-stank-face.gif (3.05 MB, 498x498)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB GIF
I'm done reading
Lots of faggot Qs, but also some good ones/very important ones.
People with curses should refrain from asking for readings.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk
Bye
>>
>>37771632
no, we just kissed and was my firts kiss at 22 years old... Although he had cavities. at least he was cute and very affectionate idk.
>>
>>37771654
Now I'm really, really confused...
>do you have a nice car?
Reader, I don't even have a license, I'm poor, I live on rent with my sick mother and have to struggle just to have the bills on line.
>You picked a stable material life and a good family life (of your own making, not the one you were born into) so if you're not happily married with kids, look forward to it.
The only stable thing I have in my life is a hell ass job in healthcare who drains my sanity every single day, reader. It's only advantage is stability, I have to make a huge mess to get real trouble there.
>marriage and family life
I'm a 36y incel virgin, the only family I've created is the pokémon team I'm creating now on Platinum, and the 2 cockatiels I had to donate because of money issues (hell, I miss those 2).

If this is a vacation life, I don't have many options than pure occultism or booze a,d pokémon battles.
And don't mind the pessimism, I'm really laughing right now, a damn fucking god is putting godly matters aside to guide a poor incel pokémon master into the supreme darkness of ego shattering.
LOL
Define tediousness better...
>>
>>37771705
>people with curses should refrain from asking for readings.

Probably the most retarded thing I've read in a long while.
>>
>>37771352
So letting it go ?
>>
>>37771712
Oh man, it appears you were already pulled into it. Many such cases.
Anon your job is stable, focus on that. If your mom is sick, then what can i say, expect some bad news soon. And better finances right after your loss.
I'm sorry.
You're meant to be financially stable
No matter how many times i shuffle
The king of pentacles come up first
But i suppose you're gonna have to suffer a loss first judging by the previous cards. Fuck and i thought this had something to do with occult
>>
>>37771710
thank God, hopefully you'll find a real one
>>
>>37771660
>>37771685
well we look alike. maybe if becomes a tranny he'll end up looking just like me.
>>
Trading no occult
>>
Will he do it?
>>
aq
what deities are reaching out to me?
>>
>>37771730
> If your mom is sick, then what can i say, expect some bad news soon.
Yeah, I'm having that impression. She's not well, but a woman who smokes since 8 years old cannot be good with 65.
It would be good if at least she would leave without pain, but she denied herself that.
The only material thing who can really put me out of spirituality is a f* lottery, but since I'm trying for it for 20 years without gaining a single coin, the only thing up to me is the occult.

To be very honest, occultism and spirituality for me is just means for compensation for a bad life. I will stick at least with advaita vedanta, since it's meditation gave me relief, a thing that 15 years of hermetism don't have. 8 Steps into Bardon system to f* nothing.
Thanks for the readings, truly, it's clarifying to have some statements, however bad they are. Blessings, reader!
>>
Odds and I will cum in her pussy
>>
I am smoking a bizarre cigar
>>
AQ

Do they think I was in pain?
>>
Odds and she wants to mend things
>>
Odds and the sun is shining
>>
Odds and she fucked him
>>
Odds and she fucked me
>>
Odds and she didn’t fuck me
>>
I will cum

You will cum

He will cum

She will cum

They will cum

In her pussy
>>
Odds and she fucked him
>>
>>37771925
why do you fucking do this? no one wants to answer your nasty pathetic questions. no one wants to fuck you, no one wants to even be around you. reporting you for spam
>>
>>37771931
I am much nastier

It is your duty to answer me
>>
>>37771931
You are a narcissist and stupid.
People only like you because our world is very superficial.
>>
>>37771937
No actually it isn't, you're a teenage faggot and literally no one ever answers you but yet here you are shitting up the thread once again. No one wants to fuck you, no one ever will fuck you, you know damn well no girl is even looking in your direction or ever has. Leave and never come back
>>
whats the future ahead of me and B
>>
Trading
>>
>>37771945
I would listen to you if what you are saying were true. Give a hint to show me you know who I am
>>
>>37771488
Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>37771975
Q?
>>
>>37772001
tell me how I meet woman I marry. Yours?
>>
Hi! Will I ever be talk with A again?
>>
AQ
Sapphic lover?
>>
Hi, /div/!
Long time no see.
Would it be asking too much to see if any of you guys could give me some insight on this?
I think lost the ability to desire happiness, and this new found freedom allows me to see that everyone I hoped were close to me just gave up on me without any apparent reason.
It took me this long to realize that.
I need to know why.
To improve and stuff.
tl;dr why do the folloing people despise me and what to do about it:
>mother
>father
>only friend, L (male)
>only ex, L (ftm girl)
>my sangha´s Lamas (I´m supposedly a tulku)
I would rather not give much info on these relationships to avoid it impacting the reading, but if more context is needed, ask.
>>
Trading
>>
>>37772094
q?
>>
>>37772099
Is there any romance or sex for me this year? male single
What is your query?
>>
I haven't come here in years glad to see /div/ is still alive I really got some insight when i was in a dark place.

Anyway I would like to kindly request a reading for next month how life will go and if there's anything I should look out for

I'm a male; 26; aquarius; initial is F
Thanks in advance
>>
Trading
>>
>>37772184
>>37772128
yours
>>
AQ
Will I regret committing to minimalism?
>>
>>37772294
I have a goal but I think the reason I haven't met it yet is because I keep skipping/forgetting to do one step in my process. Is this what's holding me back from being successful or am I messing up something else?
>>
>>37772345
Okay starting, not occult right?
>>
odds and i will have a great night
>>
>>37772128
>ace of wands, king of cups, 7 of wands

Sort of. You will be having sex but you'll be fighting off a lot of competition to get it. The only way you'll get it is if you balance your emotions and basically totally change the way you express yourself publically. It'll be how you can overcome competition and get romantic prospects; if you don't, you'll be way overlooked
>>
>>37772354
no not occult
>>
>>37771466
>Jupiter return
>Jupiter CONJUNCTION WITH ITSELF in 10th house

Bro whatever fucking happens during this interview is for the best. You could not get this job and it would unironically be good for you. Don't sweat it. You could kill a fucking child by accident and I'd be telling you to look at the bright side rn. Who fucking cares when it happens.
>>
>>37772434
Oh wait. I'm retarded. That's literally just the fucking current transits.
>>
>>37772345
seven of cups chariot rx three of swords
It's not just that one step, it's multiple things that you're not doing right and you're rushing things too, resulting in you not getting the results that you want.
>>
>>37772377
hell yeah dude
>>37772460
fail
>>37772472
fail
>>
File: Maðr.png (149 KB, 455x555)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>37772324
Maðr.
No, I would not say so. It seems you have found the basic recipe for psycho-physical growth and good health. Less is more in your case. Your choice will grant you the chance to develop certain talents that are still undeveloped, and will contribute to your gradual individuation process.
You're going to acquire self-esteem and control over your emotions in the process, so go ahead and try to do your utmost, as long as the amount of effort required does not appear to be unbearable.
Your true vocation awaits and your reputation will benefit from your struggle
>>
>>37772563
Rune anon, can you tell me if I'm on the right path to healing? I've been doing a lot of meditation, but it's kind of a mess. I'm hoping to undo some emotional trauma so that I can attack the world head on.
>>
I can't seem to shake this person from my mind no matter how hard I try, could I receive a reading on this person?
>>
File: Hagall.jpg (79 KB, 1080x1080)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>37772583
Hagall.
It feels bad now, it will be much more endurable further down the line. The pain is part and parcel of the process, you aren't doing anything wrong at this moment and there's no indication that you're simply mistaken about the direction. What is happening right now is meant to test your endurance, although keep in mind that you're always allowed and welcome to keep precautions so that the pain does not feel particularly acute. There's a distinction between a necessary and an unnecessary quantity of suffering.
You don't have to push yourself, it's okay to spend some time just lying down and breathing, but try not to let your adversities worsen your personality and make your relationship with others more toxic than they could possibly be.
The world outside is full of both risks and opportunities, and your job is to find out how to minimise the former and maximise the latter. However, there's really no rush: for now, you should focus on trying to feel safe, protected, and fundamentally at peace with the world. Everything else can wait until you have reached a more stable situation.

No need to feel vengeful in regard to your former enemies, they aren't really faring any better than you are as we speak. Focus on yourself as you currently exist and you'll be able to break the cycle
>>
File: guy.gif (11 KB, 223x175)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
hello once again, sleepy here, doing 3 card reads, I will refuse certain questions who seem unimportant, sorry
>>
>>37772646
Thank you. This accurately answers a lot, and I'm always surprised that you can pull so much from one rune.

>Enemies

My enemies are my friends, and that's part of the problem. Feeling mad at them is my emotions coming to the surface unfortunately. I feel like breaking things off and just being alone, like that it would be better for me since I wouldn't feel this way all the time, but I know that they'd suffer as a result so I want to strengthen my heart.
>>
>>37772658
Can you tell me what this transit will bring?
>>
>>37772658
3 month general please, potentially at a turning point in my life
>>
>>37772658
Will a girl/woman ever care about me (romantically)?
>>
>>37772693
3 of Swords - sorrow
5 of Swords - defeat
The Empress - war, victory, conquest, ambition
Straight up I will say that this transit will bring you a depressive episode of some sort, but you will overcome it and come back much stronger out of it.
>>
>>37772710
Thank you, sleepy. Things are pretty chaotic at the moment.
>>
>>37772696
5 of Swords - defeat
2 of Wands - influence over others
5 of Wands - quarreling and fighting
In the near future you will lose some arguments I will assume, or psychological battles, but that will help you gain the sympathy of people and you will get help, but that will only increase drama in your life.
>>
>>37772658
any romance/love for me this summer? I'm male
>>
>>37772658
Am I doing my meditations in the correct way? I aim for samadhi, in this life or another.
>>
>>37772658
May general? I'm also trying to change my life for the better.
>>
>>37772700
Knight of Swords - active, subtle, clever
Princess of Cups - gentleness and kindness
Ace of Disks - materiality in all senses, good or evil
I would say that yes, a girl/woman will, but they will be quite shy with showing it and not be too pushy, they are likely only going to show up in your life when you are doing either really good or really bad in a material sense.
>>
>>37772727
Thanks for the read
>>
>>37772658
Will I ever get contacted by that place I once worked at ever again?
>>
>>37772563
Hi Rune anon, my nephew is aiming to nordic religion along with occultism, does he have a good path there? If yes, there is a god/goddess more recommended to him?
>>
>>37772761
thanks
>>
>>37772658
Hi sleepy may I get a reading pertaining to person on my mind?
>>
>>37772748
Directly asked my water elemental spirit to influence this draw.
Ace of Cups - fertility
Adjustment - self explanatory
5 of Wands - quarreling and fighting
You are, but your doubt towards yourself is not allowing you to adjust to the progress these meditations are trying to integrate within you, and create internal arguments.
>>
>>37772749
Ace of Swords - invoked
2 of Disks - change, usually for the better
Prince of Disks - applying things steadily, increase of matter good or evil
Your plan has been invoked and is in progress, change for the better will come to you, but you must realize that you need to learn better to swim in the waves of time. Expect moderation but subtly inclined toward progress.
>>
>>37772789
Right on the spot reader, thanks (and thanks to your elemental spirit too). If the method is correct, I have to pratice more, there is no other way.
>>
>>37772168
Self bumping cause why not
>>
>>37772658
How will Summer go for me?
>>
>>37772658
How can I meet him again? I really want to ask him if im in the correct path or at least just see him again
>>
File: 1714053586955929.jpg (15 KB, 320x460)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37772818
She says you're welcome friend
>>
>>37772811
Do you think it's more romance, work, or something else?
>>
>>37772658
Hey sleepy, how will the rest if this year unfold got me?
>>
>>37772658
Male
Do I have what it takes to become a polymath?
>>
>>37772658
I would really appreciate a reading for the outcome between myself and MT in the next month. Thank you!
>>
>>37772770
Queen of Wands - adaptability, steady force
The Lovers - openness to inspiration
Prince of Cups - subtle, violent, crafty
Honestly, according to the read, unfortunately I will say that not really, I think you need to adapt to the new life you are going through right now and be open to try new things, I'm getting the feeling that you may be very tunnel vision on this specific company like you lost some sort of family or extremely reliable source of income, if you stick to this mentality it will drag you down drastically. Use your artistic/creative skills to prevent this.
>>
>>37772658
How can i get my wishes?
>>
>>37772658
What does A think of B?
>>
>>37772658
is this happening because of a c?
>>
>>37772658
How does O see me right now? (m asking about f)
>>
>>37772658
Will i ever open my 3rd eye? thx
>>
>>37772786
10 of Disks - wealth
2 of Wands - influence over others
8 of Cups - success abandoned, decline of interest
I think that the person you are thinking about sees an incredibly high potential in your ability to make money or any material gain through the influence you have, or your social skills in general, but you drop too many projects or people too quickly.
>>
>>37772658
best thing to do in my situation?
>>
>>37772658
Male
will my social life improve this summer? Hoping to get out of my shell
>>
>>37772811
All senses
>>
>>37772845
All senses
>>
>>37772658
Do I know my next lover?
>>
>>37772658
Will i find it?
>>
>>37772658
Hi, will i get a ring from z?
>>
>>37772658
Have to buy a part for a friend, it will either be fairly cheap or really expensive depending on what I have to replace. For now, it looks like I only need to change the motor for $100 or so but if I have to change the entire accumulator or entire brake master assembly, price is between $1200-$1800. Brakes currently work just no boost assistance when the motor won't turn on.

So what is the outcome of changing just the motor vs. changing the entire brake master assembly?
>>
>>37772920
there are much better forums for this lmao
>>
>>37772843
You work with an elemental spirit? How do you manage that, anon?
>>
>>37772658
I wrote offensive comments about S on this public blog. Now this could sound odd but could this have had a bad effect on my future careers wise? I’m only wondering if that’s could be the case. Thanks.
>>
File: 1700710856644042.png (1.67 MB, 1400x1400)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>37772826
The Moon - illusion
The Fool - idea, thought, spirituality
8 of Wands - hasty communication and marriage
I think that you must remove the illusion that you are on a spiritual path all together if you want you two to meet again. If you are studying the occult or magick that is not spirituality and I'm sure he feels it if he is following and practicing those things. If it's something else that is not those two, then you must find better ways of communicating with yourself and stop lying so much to your own mind. You need to sync your thoughts up with his in order for your behavior to do the same, which will result in you two "accidentally" meeting again.
>>
>>37772856
Princess of Disks - generous, kind
10 of Swords - ruin
The Lovers - openness to inspiration
It will seem great for a while, things will go your way, then due to some nature it will all be fucked. You will need to think outside of the box to fix things.
>>
>>37772948
Thanks sleepy
>>
>>37772658
Male
Have been told that the fall is when things will pick up romance wise. Any more insight?
>>
>>37772658
how will this spring turn out for me?
>>
>>37772658
Do I get the job at T?
>>
>>37772865
Oh no. Thanks.
>>
>>37772927
No shit but I was hoping for a paranormal answer.
>>
>>37772857
Prince of Disks - increase of matter, good or evil
Knight of Disks - labor, clever
9 of Disks - gain
Amazing draw. 3 Disks, Things will go amazing for you financially buddy. I would say this is a definite yes.
>>
>>37772889
Thank you have a great day!
>>
>>37772939
I cannot thank you enough for this sleepy thank you so much
>>
>>37772789
>water elemental
am i correct in thinking that those guys functions like guardians?
ive tried researching elementals but found little.
>>
>>37772658
Outcome of doing option A vs option B?
>>
>>37772976
For your fucking car? Are you retarded?
>>
>>37772658
What are his current thoughts of me?
>>
>>37772863
7 of Cups - lying, unfulfilled promises
4 of Cups - receiving pleasure, kindness from others
3 of Swords - sorrow
Unfortunately, I am seeing a high probability of things not going great, even a break up.
>>
>>37772882
The Universe - the matter itself
Princess of Swords - wisdom, strength
Ace of Cups - fertility
I think the Taro doesn't really wanna tell you, it's basically telling you to harvest your knowledge and strength in order to find a productive answer instead of trying to put blame.
>>
>>37772886
2 of Swords - peace
Ace of Wands - strength, rush, vigor
6 of Cups - pleasure
You lack the inner peace currently, you must work faster on it in order for it to become something you will notice in your life.
>>
>>37772658
What will be the best thing for me next month?
>>
>>37772893
Ace of Wands - strength, rush, vigor
The Hermit - illumination from within
8 of Swords - narrow, restricted
Use your impulse decisions in a clever way, otherwise you will be stuck in that current situation.
>>
>>37772896
Fortune - good fortune
2 of Swords - peace
8 of Cups - success abandoned
Good things will happen which will bring you the desired result, but due to your nature, you will get bored and leave, I think this might be a pattern in your life.
>>
>>37772914
2 of Disks - change, usually good change
The Devil - blind impulse
Prince of Wands - swift, strong, hasty
Yes, but it is not in your control how or when.
>>
>>37773031
No, you're retarded. Sometimes I'd asked queries about the outcome of doing such and such, was told it would be a bad idea, did the way the reader suggested, when the job was completed, in hindsight I could see why they were correct but at the time before I did the job it wasn't apparent. Tarot reading for this stuff is great!

I had a jammed lock and I had to decide either drilling or cutting the bolt. Reader said don't do the drilling but instead cut the bolt. After I got the lock assembly removed and disassembled, I could see why.
>>
>>37772658
Next work? Lolol
>>
>>37772919
Knight of Cups - graceful, poetic
7 of Swords - journey by land, may seem untrustworthy
The Sun - glory, riches
I'd say you will, but it will begin a new journey in your life that will require a certain degree of trust which may seem uncomfortable at first, but you must commit if you want the rewards.
>>
>>37772928
just Scrying, they came to me
>>
trading
>>
>>37773132
Thank you sleepy
Get some rest :)
>>
>>37773136
Ahh. I feel like I'm being helped by spirits but I have no idea how to communicate with them, sadly.
>>
>>37772933
The Magus - skill, wisdom
Princess of Cups - sweetness, poetry
8 of Cups - disappointment
I think it will likely have an impact on your professional life or in any sense of your life where you use your intelligence or skills. No matter how much you will try to defend yourself and how polite and apologetic you will be, you will end up disappointed.
>>
>>37772961
Currently where I live it is the hour of Mars is my Almuten Figuris, directly summoned my genius angel according to my birth chart in order to bring you good luck.
6 of Wands - victory
4 of Wands - completion
Adjustment - self explanatory
You will most certainly find someone, and it will be a good long term relationship as long as you adjust accordingly to everything before, and after it. Good luck.
>>
File: IMG_3176.jpg (111 KB, 1044x1536)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>37773136
Got time for one more sleepy?
>>
trading
>>
>>37772963
The Magus - skill, wisdom, swiftness
The Hermit - illumination from within
Princess of Disks - generous, kind, diligent
You will learn a shit load of new things, both mentally and physically, trust your instincts and follow them, any creative impulse you may have or curious impulse, follow it and go down rabbit holes.
>>
>>37773183
Q?
>>
>>37773176
Go ahead and ask
>>
>>37772658
Will there be any love for me this summer? I'm a different anon asking
>>
>>37773189
next gf? yours?
>>
>>37773189
3 week general
you?
>>
>>37773202
>comes in for a trade for the first time in a month
>immediately gets stolen by a next gf poster
maybe this is a sign i need to stay gone from here and just live my life
>>
Trading
>>
>>37773216
q
>>
>>37773191
It is important
>>37772883
>>
>>37773214
just ignore them and move on anon. don't let shit like this ruin your experience.
>>
>>37773218
How would trying to get volunteer help for that project impact my finances/income?

Yours?
>>
>>37773228
Any love for me this summer? if so what's she like, starting
>>
>>37773191
Do I have a better shot / Compatibility with As or Ol? (Females)

Male Gemini btw
>>
>>37772883
I tend to avoid this type of questions but you were polite enough to ask me if I have "the time" for it so I will make some.
3 of Cups - abundance, material gain
Queen of Disks - kind, timid, rather charming
The Magus - skill, wisdom, elasticity
I think she sees you as a great influence in her life when it's about material or financial things, and wants to learn things from you, but she is very shy about it, which I think you find attractive.
>>
>>37773239
are you still taking readings sleepy?
>>
>>37773247
3 more readings and I'm off for tonight.
>>
>>37772658
would my punches hurt grown men?
>>
AQ: Is this a fever dream or the real thing? (f asking about m, initials T & J)
>>
>>37773253
Am I going to find any love in the next two months? I've really been trying and on working on myself
>>
>>37773253
if you have the time & energy,

I’m traveling across the country, not work related, could you tell me the potential outcome of this visit? Thank you so much
>>
>>37773186
i'll try and be more proactive and less despondent. thank you
>>
>>37773254
??? why waste readers time with questions like this
>>
>>37773253
Can I ask you what my next job will be and if I’ll find it soon, sleepy?
I’m f Leo sun and Pisces rising
>>
>>37773260
Only taking this reading because you've been working on yourself and I wanna see if I can possibly motivate you with this.
2 of Cups - abundance, material gain
8 of Wands - hasty communication
Knight of Disks - labor, clever
You may enter a talking stage in the next two months, but you will not find real love, more effort is necessary according to the Knight of Disks, good luck and keep going.
>>
>>37773253
Can you tell me if I will travel with r this year?
>>
>>37773237
>Six of Wands, Two of Cups, Knight of Pentacles, The Magician, Two of Swords, Page of Swords Rx, The Hierophant, Strength Rx, Page of Pentacles Rx

Yea, you've got a good chance of love this summer. She's someone you know, and she seems to be the responsible, hardworking type of person. However, she doesn't really seem to know how to handle you, or a relationship with you, like she's inexperienced with that type of stuff, and wouldn't really know how to get across her intentions/desires in a relationship. It could very well be a steady relationship that you can have with her, but you're going to have to go through an adjustment period with her, and it will likely take a while to get things going with her.
>>
>>37773282
fuck but there's potential here right? I can work with that if so but I'll try for it regardless
>>
>>37773271
because i love how it feels to engage what troubles me
>>
>>37773263
Water spirit engaged with me before this draw.
6 of Wands - gain, all senses
Knight of Swords - active, clever
Prince of Wands - swift, strong, hasty, just and generous
Very good things will happen to you as long as you do the correct thing ethically.
>>
Trading
>>
>>37773289
well friend, ill be waiting if sleepy disregards it
>>
>>37773281
I will tell you if you will find it soon.
2 of Swords - peace
3 of Cups - abundance
3 of Disks - labor
According to the 2 of Swords I will say that you will find it within your limit period of time, and it will be very well paid, but will require an amount of effort you're not used to.
>>
>>37773309
What's your query
>>
>>37773302
I’m not sure what you mean by water spirit, but regardless, Thanks again Sleepy! I hope you have a great rest of your day
>>
>>37773323
Will I be able to implement that one idea for my work sometime soon?
Yours?
>>
>>37773254
>>37773323
I will not disregard it
2 of Disks - positive change
10 of Swords - ruin
6 of Swords - work, labor, journey by water
I think currently you are working on improving the strength of your punches and it is going well, but according to the 10 of Swords and 6 of Swords, I will assume you need to stop worrying about violence and stick to diplomacy.
>>
>>37773339
Is my next gf the brunette girl or the black haired girl that goes to college F? Starting
>>
>>37773239
Oof um so... I wasn't the anon asking if you had time... I just saw you saying go ahead and ask... not trying to steal

Regardless I do really appreciate the reading and hope you have a good rest of your night/day.
>>
>>37773318
thank you! The very well paid part gives me hope, I don’t mind putting a lot of effort in
Get a good rest man
>>
File: 1712361677008023.png (184 KB, 1005x668)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>37773352
lol no worries at all
>>
>>37773353
Thank you, have a good one too
>>
>>37773348
The Sun, The Hermit Rx, Seven of Wands Rx, Ace of Cups Rx, The Moon Rx, Four of Swords Rx

It will likely be the Burnette. Though, it doesn't seem like it's quite time yet for the two of you to be together, as the foundations for a relationship just aren't there yet.
>>
>>37772079
Somebody. help me. please.
>>
>>37772658
May I get one card for my health currently please? I don't normally ask this stuff but I'm not sure what to do
>>
>>37773339
Not soon, theres going to be issues with a manger or another employee and there's going to be some delay in implementing what you want.
Eight of Wands R Emperor R Five of Wands
>>
>>37773347
thats encouraging, i just wanted to know if could stun-lock a motherfucker into seeing just white.
>>
Trading
>>
>>37773420
query?
>>
>>37773426
This one >>37773228
Yours?
>>
>>37773439
What would a relationship with the girl from M be like? starting
>>
AQ

Next month will i gonna called up to university?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37773471
Q
>>
>>37773449
>Five of Wands, King of Swords, Ace of Pentacles, Strength Rx, Three of Swords, Six of Cups Rx, Judgement Rx

Not a good one. While the two of you are good on your own, the two of you also have very different ways of handling relationships. You likely wouldn't be able to reconcile these differences with her, and would end up ending the relationship. It would probably be best to not let yourself get caught up in trying to be in a relationship with her.
>>
>>37773476
Does N hates me now?
Yours?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>37773600
q? mine is:

AQ: Is this a fever dream or the real thing? (f asking about m)

will start when you respond
>>
>>37773616
What are her intentions with me?
Starting.
>>
>>37773625
okay starting now!
>>
>>37773228
Six of Coins
Wheel
King of Wands
Sounds like a good deal, you'd be able to save money and get more in a very fortunate set of circumstances. This will place you in a very good position.
>>
>>37773600

Will my car be finally properly fixed this time, or I'm I fucked short-midterm?

Your query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>37773625
awe. well, a little confusing but here you go

2 of cups
the magician
3 of pent
7 of swords
2 of wands

Several positive cards. Two of cups is a great sign, a sign of love. However, there is sneaky energy here. The Magician implies manipulation, or at the very least that the ball is in her court. Seven of swords is sneaky, malicious.
Pentacles and Wands suggest that there is an offer to be made here, im thinking this is you. The two of wands is a man holding the earth, one of you wants to give the other the world. But there is some manipulation. This doesn’t have to be malicious manipulation but maybe rather mind games to solicit an offer out of you.

I want to clarify the swords

i got
page of swords
7 of pent
8 of swords

I think that she wants you to be obsessed with her to a degree, to put in more work than she’s willing to, and to chase her. She wants you to lose sleep over her. However it’s unclear if she has good intentions to actually love you or if her intention is to just be chased
>>
>>37773649

Wanna trade me? I'm >>37773656
Seems the reader I replied to already got his reader
>>
>>37773679
>>37773679
>>37773679

NEW THREAD
>>
>>37773616
>Is this a fever dream or the real thing?
>ace of cups, temperance, queen of pentacles

It seems to me to be something concrete, it doesn't seem like something temporary. If your question is in relation to mutual feelings involving you and a partner, then I would say that it is certainly something true and that it will last for some time yet.
>>
>>37773705
thank you so much friend!
>>
>>37772563
Thank you! What a blessing!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.