[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684526211051880.png (517 KB, 976x850)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
I can clearly remember crashing into a bus with my car, I can still feel my hands being crushed and being unable to move as the engine was burning, but before I realized I was already at home safe
I believe this is the fate that awaits all of us, there's no running away from this hell, even if you kill yourself
This is a prison
>>
>>37769454
was it in the news? were you on drugs?
>>
I'm fairly certain I an hero'd via a bullet to the head in December 2019. Felt my head blow apart and then suddenly I woke up in bed like nothing happened. I think that quantum immortality thing that gets brought up a lot here is probably at least somewhat legit. Or maybe I just had the world's most vivid head-exploding dream.
>>
>>37769454
But what happens if you die of old age? Do you revert back to a younger age?
>>
>>37769454
You're sheltered if you think that what you're experiencing is hell.
>>
>>37769454
>>37769529
This is Quantum Immortality, visit its subreddit
>>
>>37769970
>summer has arrived
>>
>>37769454
I heard theories of people shifting dimensions when they ‘die’ in one. Welcome to our side of the pond, anon
>>
>>37769454
>I believe this is the fate that awaits all of us, there's no running away from this hell, even if you kill yourself
>This is a prison

Congratulations, you have worked out you are trapped in the Farm. Please ignore the other cattle who absolutely insist this blatant simulation is real. If it was real, you'd be dead, but you're not, so you know that it isn't.

Just be aware the Farm has a pre-destined death for you. No, I don't know what it is, I'm not the Farm, I'm trapped in here with you, but I can categorically say, you will die, just not by bus.

Whatever sick twisted plan the Farm has in store.

Oh, and mind the NPCs, they don't know what death truly is so they'll babble some shit about afterlife or how it isn't possible to "not die".

Also, you get to realise heaven and hell are bullshit and just used as tools to compel compliance!

Isn't this Farm shithole fun?
>>
>>37770142

What's the point of da farm
>>
>>37770436
To siphon all ur looshy from you so the vampires can be happy
>>
File: 200w (5).gif (538 KB, 200x200)
538 KB
538 KB GIF
>>37770005
Kek.
>>
File: Untitled457234657.png (52 KB, 188x194)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>37769454
cool i did that too !
>>
>>37770436
I love da farm I never want to leave da farm
>>
>>37769454
You had a dream
>>
>>37769454
Quantum suicide, they Mandela'd you back

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.