[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706607572501857.jpg (1.24 MB, 1227x1920)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Reality itself is so perverse, I can't help but think we already live in Hell but we're just accustomed to it. Every single beautiful thing that you see and encounter and do is simply disgusting. The most beautiful flower in existence, you see, it is just an open wide vagina waiting for pollination. Every bird song is a call for mating. Every delicious fruit that you eat is effectively a baby. Don't get me started on eating meat. We, ourselves, rub genitals together just to procreate. And our bodies are disgusting, full of fluid and tendrils and little organisms crawling everywhere.
The most simple argument is, why did our creator co-created our reproductive organs with the excretion organs?
It's a perverse and disgusting reality. Everything is puss, bodily fluid, dead babies, exposed bones, decaying flesh, putrefied corpses.
If an alternate dimension consciousness would be asked to design the most putrid, sickening, vomitous existence imaginable, it would come up with this. We are simply adapted to it, it's as if we imagine a lake of fire as hell today, but in 10000000000000000 trillion years of hellish existence, that lake of fire becomes a vacation resort.
>>
>>37770321
Hell is a state of mind
>>
>>37770323
Pretty much, my guess is that OP is constantly tormented by voices/thoughts that harass and demean him like everybody else. Definitely not hell. being placed in thought prison with no possibility of escape because you were never taught anything but obedience; not hellish. being physically beaten as a child for not knowing better and then using your maltreatment as a child to base your adult life on? not hellish. Sure nature is pretty hellish too, with the possibility of being eaten alive and whatnot, but is being eaten alive really as bad as the idea of being eaten alive?
>>
>>37770321
OP is also a silly little goober who has dissected his existence as an actual real animal with the idea of a human being, which is why he feels so ashamed of humanity. Humans are apes, you find nature disgusting because you have placed yourself above it. Likely due to your upbringing and the use of force if you were to ever misbehave and show your true monkey self to the world.

I see you, its ok. I am sorry your upbringing wasnt natural.
>>
>>37770338
Op here, it's not that deep. I only got smacked by my dad once for skipping school.
It's also not that difficult to see the disgusting side of nature once we remove the rose-tinted glasses and put ourselves in there, as opposed to observing it through a curated reel of tiktok-tier short videos/pictures.
When you get down to it, there is nothing beautiful to nature and if anything, it's simply our adaptation to it. What we see today as beauty is simply another thing that's also doing what we are doing. Eating, shitting, pissing, killing, fucking and dying. The most beautiful nature is the one devoid of life.
>>
>>37770371

I mean, you describe flowers as "open vaginas". Don't you think that reveals that you have a negative perception of reproduction? What's gross about flowers creating more flowers? Seems very human to me
>>
Reminds me on todays India foremostly. Is is a kind suggestion, hence India back then had good takes on figuring out how to live real nicely.
>>
>>37770323
>>37770333
>>37770338
Hive mind spiritual communists get the rope.
>>
>>37770333
“Man, what are you talking about? Me in chains? You may fetter my leg but my will, not even Zeus himself can overpower.“
- Epictetus
>>
File: 1663614036388342.jpg (89 KB, 800x450)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>37770415
Flowers are nothing BUT open vaginas. We are adapted to it because in nature, open flowers indicated a healthy environment. We seek flowery fields and flowering trees, it meant the place that we have sought and the yearly season is here.

Look man, I get what you're saying, I'm not fucking stupid. But there is something to be said about the perverse and insipid nature of our reality. In another less-fortunate-towards-humans reality, WE might as well be the plants and the flowers and our children, the fruit.
>>
>>37770321
our sin is what perverts. this reality is beautiful, we twist it into shameful things. a vagina is not inherently perverse, etc. it simply just "is." our observance and our sin, gives life to perversity.
>>
>>37770508
But creation is fallen at its very core. It's like saying the food only makes you fat if you eat it, but then you put some donuts in front of my face, make me lose my mind with hunger and when I eat and get fat, you put the blame on me.
Yes, I STILL get it. I can't wrap my head around the nature of creation except that it's simply that. Fallen. Creation can't be anything else. We can only hope for the beyond to be up to par.
>>
>>37770321
>Every single beautiful thing that you see and encounter and do is simply disgusting.
It’s called duality faggot. The entirety of existence is made like that. It’s simultaneously good and bad, beautiful and disgusting all at the same time. It’s up to you which part you focus on, or whether or not you transcend it. You can’t blame God for what you’re doing to yourself.
>>
>>37770580
>You can’t blame God for what you’re doing to yourself.
You have no clue faggot.
>>
>>37770321
Pretty much. It all makes sense when you realize the only way to enslave a soul is to keep it ignorant.

I keep saying it, this is not just a suffering farm, it's an acceptance of suffering farm. The most satanic stuff is trying to teach you to love what you know you don't want to (to love contradiction in your state of being).

If you're in a cage, the ones trying to keep you in there are going to teach you positive sounding things (relative to the cage) so you accept it.
And the ones telling you negative sounding things (relative to the cage) want you to be free.

That's why I think this obsession with "love is the answer to everything" in New Age spirituality is actually a deception. I've seen some videos that show deep parallels between it and satanism.
Also satanism uses love too... I don't know why people think only the good guys can talk about love.
Some satanists think if they love your suffering more than you love your freedom then their love wins and they're allowed to make you suffer. Love can be a corrupting emotion as much as anything else.
The only truth is the Self. What comes from within.
>>
OP summed up how I feel about reality lately too. How do you undo seeing reality this way? Seems like I'm stuck and will never be a normie again.
>>
What’s really perverse is how far up their own ass humans are with their self hatred. So blinded by your own hybris that you curse nature and begin a conquest against the very thing that sustains you. Never giving praise to the earth, but rather some projected perfect version of man that you can never achieve, just to further justify your hate of the self.
>>
File: this-is-fine.jpg (157 KB, 1400x1050)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>37770323
>be me
>the meek
>>
File: IMG_6082.jpg (82 KB, 719x735)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Interesting.
Have you tried meditation? It just might suit you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.