[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: flat beat.jpg (10 KB, 306x340)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Is there any paranormal related discord? I would like to text with some fellow schizos.
>>
Yes but they are either filled with really fucking far gone mentally ill /pol/ users or really far gone mentally ill dangerhairs.

And they aren't mentally ill in a funny or silly way, just a "please shut he fuck up" way
>>
>>37772065
this. i've only found one person on discord who didn't utterly infuriate me by their existence alone (are these feds)? and it wasn't even in the 4chan circle, it was a jakposter in a vape discord.
>>
>>37771958
Why doesn't anyone go on rave? You can watch videos in a chatroom with custom gifs and it has voice chat if you want, you can watch stuff from the web, youtube, netflix, w/e. Every time I go there it's like 3 rooms with ghetto 50 IQ people and the rest are all spanish speaking.
>>
>>37771958
that's what this board is for, anon. Otherwise >>>/soc/
>>
>>37774386
ads and tracker app
>>
>>37774435
probably, but normies wouldn't care so that doesn't really explain it.
>>
>>37774453
>watching goyslop with random strangers instead of your friends who are also retarded goyslop brainrotten npcs
>>
>>37771958

Yourgaymom.com
>>
Are there any good FORUMS for this stuff? In particular I like /x/'s hypothetical metaphysical conversations, but sometimes I want it without the 4channess.
>>
>>37774483
the only one I know of is godlike productions, but that's 95% 80 iq tim pool fans who are waaaaay too into online politics
>>
>>37774464
as opposed to talking about goyslop with random strangers instead of the friends you don't have? If you had friends you would know that watching dumb shit and making fun of it is what friends do.
>>
>>37774542
vile glownigger
>>
>>37774581
Ok schizo, yes, if you have friends you're a glownigger, meds.
>>
>>37774598
my friends are in bands and have fulltime businesses to run they don't consume blackrock/tencent cancer like (yOU)
>>
File: glow_negro.jpg (330 KB, 1024x1024)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>
>>37771958
https://discord
.com
/invite/bgSNpESF
>>
>>37774495
I thought everyone there was a boomer. The stale memes and borderline retardation made me think so. Its kind of a cute website in a way.
>>
>imagine being a discord user
I don't get the hype, they sell your data, it's full of circlejerk and the few times i got there, i wanted to end humanity.
t.boomer
>>
Believe in yourself and you will find freedom
>>
File: 888.jpg (2.04 MB, 1512x1633)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsbP13xu6k
>>
Xyzygy oldfag here- Discord servers full of autistic 4channers tend not to last super long and devolve into a lot of drama and shit flinging.
The way I use discord now is I made my own private server and just invite people who I think are cool. Fuck public servers.
>>
>>37771958
Every single discord server I’ve joined from /x/ has just been filled with trannies, they are generally not worth your time
>>
File: w.png (319 KB, 547x658)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
I've recently made a discord after some extended time off most social media just because I miss randomly connecting and chatting with randos. I'm old enough to remember when AIM and chatrooms were hugely popular. Such a nostalgic thing for me.

Sadly most 4chan types are just horny lonely anime dudes. Not much conversation there
>>
add me spooky people. my username is Kokadjo and I just made my account.

Add to chat about ghosts n stuff.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.