[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1200px-StarshipMario.png (1.33 MB, 1200x1200)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Do atheists still exist? From what I've observed, even normies consider atheism to be very cringe.
>>
TheAmazingAtheist made atheism fully cringe by shoving a banana up his ass on webcam.
>>
>>37772054
They been gettin wrecked i hate certain fake religious people too tho

https://youtu.be/IXdjDNKCeHM?si=R9QVrpSQPl0DLD4t
>>
>>37772088
Fake religious people are significantly worse than atheists. There has to be some law of thought that proves this but idk what it is
>>
>>37772054
There a lot more "there's something after death" agnostics that deem science as their God. Reddit tier Atheism is still lurking around but is much less prevalent than it used to be.

>Well the universe was created, I guess by the big bang. It's made of matter and I'm made of matter so I guess the matter in me will be recycled into new things on earth when I die.

>>37772132
>fake religion is worse than atheism
In most cases, yes. Especially in the realm of heretics and liars seeking to claim money and power.
>>
>>37772054
Yes, atheists still exist, plenty of secular people who don't follow any religious traditions out there, and then you also have traditions who aren't theistic such as buddhism which is plenty popular.
>>
>>37772875
How would you define "heretic"?
>>
>>37772054
Their pope so to speak just came out and said he was wrong and that he’s a Christian now. They are dead silent at the moment.
>>
Yea, most Europeans.
>>
>>37773030
Nah, most of us are agnostic.
>>
>>37772088
Idk I am an insincere atheist, I am actually an esotericist but when it comes to people I don't trust I go full r/atheism.
>>
>>37772054
You obviously haven’t seen the atheist subreddit; major cringe sub. FUCKEN normie central there.
>>
kino game
>>
>>37773154
Yeah I came here to say that Galaxy 2 is the best 3D Mario. I'm just too tired to be discussing anything right now so I'll just say that both atheists and fake Christians (esoteric tumblr hoes who are into tarot cards and all that stuff are genuinely more religious than those) are equally cringe
>>
>>37773205
yeah and I also agree with what you say
>>
>>37772054
the atheists arent real. the glowies are. the glowies are atheists, the atheists are glowies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.