[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0341.jpg (6 KB, 275x183)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Why were millennials the first generation smart enough to see through all the lies and recognize that the earth is flat?
>>
>>37772374
Probably the internet helped.
>>
>>37772374
first generation dumb enough
>>
>>37772412
Globetard detected
>>
What are the most convincing arguements for a flat earth?
>>
>>37772425
God said it, I believe it, that settles it
>>
>>37772374
First generation that didn’t have to work as children but also to early for video games dominating free time so they played outside and noticed the very fucking obvious dome over head.
>>
>>37772436
Damn, pretty based
>>
>>37772425
When you really, really get down to it, there is zero personally verifiable evidence for the globe. You literally have to trust governments and a lot of people don't, for obvious reasons. There is also a lot of contradictions in the mainstream model and many aspects can be falsified through your own observations.
>>
>>37772548
>, there is zero personally verifiable evidence for the globe
measure eye level to horizon with a simple water level in a bottle. then go to highest place you can get to. drive there if you can. re measure eye level to horizon. notice level has dropped.
proof of globe.
>>
>>37772548
Have 2 people a mile apart at the equator walk north in a perfectly straight line.
Eventually they will overlap, like on a ball.
Globe proven.
>>
>>37772374
I just don't understand, if you climb a mountain or big enough hill on a clear day you can see the curvature yourself. Has no flat earther ever been out in the countryside?
>>
>>37772548
The simple fact the sun rises above and sets below the horizon is the most obvious personally verifiable evidence the earth is a globe
>>
File: 1675911105105818.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37772374

Interesting how not a single pilot is a flat earther. They're all working for the cabal and making chemtrails too huh?

Retard.
>>
>>37772374
Yet none of them ever even tried to get to the edge and look over it, using a drone with a Livestream or something. Or record how the controlling powers stopped them...after all the edge is all around the disc, right.. should be easy.. a boat a drone a little plane.. uiiiiii over the edge wow until someone does that stfu
>>
they just toned down the propaganda that enforced the new view of modern cosmology. when you go back to generations prior to ww1 the majority of people either didn't think about that shit at all past their religious view or believed in something like the ptolemaic model.
>>
>>37773946
they cross paths at the center of the world. flat earth proven.
>>
>>37772425
me LOOK OUTSIDE AND EARTH LOOK FLAT
ME SMERT
>>
>>37772374
Cana Amy flath earther explain why there is snow in Russia but hot in Africa ?
If the earth is flat then by the laws of psychics on the entire surface it should be the same temperature with only small variations from the center outward
>>
Wotan's chosen generation. Millennials are the last hope.
>>
>>37772425
There are Flat Earthers all around the globe, so there must be some truth to it
>>
>>37772436
*Jews speaking for God.
Be clear, don't mask your words.
>>
File: 255milesofFLAT.jpg (100 KB, 716x703)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
>>37772374
Never did a deep-dive into the subculture, but from what I remember seeing, weren't most of the flat-earth Youtube gurus more like X'ers or even Boomers? This was also a thing on the internet like twenty-five years ago on message boards, also with principally boomer membership.
>>
>>37772425
Trust CIA...oops... flatearthers !
>>
>>37772436
Which one?
>>
>debunks your flat earth model so bad that you have to invent shit like personal domes to explain it (spoiler, it doesn't)
okay this one gone, next unhinged theory pls
>>
>>37772374
Pretty much every flat earther I've seen is a baby boomer or, at the youngest, gen X. And they all look like real life versions of the old looking depressed wojak wearing a beanie.
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (109 KB, 955x800)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>37774310
Thats one of my favorite debunking stances. Israel and traitors did 911.
>>
>>37777135
i wonder if anyone really believes that meme. shocking.
>>
Are you going to actually engage with the discussion this time or is your plan to just fling shit all day as always?
>>
>>37777071
which means that this thread is nothing but a bunch of bait-taking replies to a poorly aimed attack meme based on a miscalibrated in-group superiority trigger, i.e. memetic warfare targetted at (You), with the win-condition of millennial lurkers adopting an internal map of talmudic design

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.