[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rawImage.jpg (582 KB, 2048x1015)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>Book Recommendations
https://pastebin.com/gJrkNY38

>>Load your Chart [Exact Birth Time]
https://www.astro.com/horoscope

>>Additional Resources:
https://sevenstarsastrology.com/ - methods
https://astrologyking.com/ - aspects
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/ - general
https://astro.com
https://theastrologypodcast.com
>>
File: Me.png (197 KB, 700x1125)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>37772448
Can a real one give me an interpretation of the generational planets in my chart? I'm still studying and I've gotten a good grasp on my chart, but I'm not very good at interpreting things for myself at times, and I neglected the generational planets for a while.
>>
am I cooked? how bad is it doc?

I'm beginner astrologist I've gleaned some insight thus far but if anyone would like to chime in with a fresh perspective I'd much appreciate it.
>>
>>37772448
Still a better calculator https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology
Asking other astro-anons, should we formulate a question-templates for other anons?
>>
>>37773493
Yes, here’s my input but will need to be worded better, doubt everyone will agree but as an astrologer this is just my two cents

>Ask with intent, don’t waste our time with “is it over” or posting a chart with nothing else
>No love questions for anyone under 23,
just because it’s always a rhetorical idiotic question about how it’s over or what their wife looks like and is completely unserious
>No minors

>Enough with the “career or love?”

>Do not preface your questions trying to force us to confirm your bias by lying and claiming an astrologer told you how intense and spooky your chart is. We know you’re lying

Types of questions that intrigue us as astrologers
>Specifics
If you’re struggling in life, ask us if we see trauma or how to deal with trauma. Ask how you can quit drugs or how to heal your anger issues. Or ask us to identify the biggest struggle with your life. Some context is necessary, asking Is It Over doesn’t incline any of us to help you

>Treat us more like scientists rather than magicians. We’re not psychic and can’t tell you who/what/when/where you’ll meet your wife

>If you’re autistic or have some other debilitating mental disability, preface your question with this as it changes the reading entirely

We don’t want to stroke your ego and tell you about yourself
And honestly, I wish these threads were just for astrology discussion and not a bunch of people who want their charts read. You can’t even make a separate astrology thread that’s not /astro/ without people flooding it wanting to hear about themselves

And most importantly
>No Leos
>>
>>37773571
About wording things better, we’re going to have to have an entire section about love questions. Most legitimate readers here have already gone through their Saturn Return and it’s just so silly and kind of degrading to be asked by a 19 year old why they’re “doomed in love”

I say it all the time but you don’t need astrology to answer that. If you don’t have a job, a place to live, goals, a purpose, you don’t shower, you’re 18, obviously you’re not going to get a girlfriend.
On top of the fact that we are in a huge global loneliness epidemic and 85% of people aged 20-35 are single and have been single for over a year.

All I ask is a little bit of common sense but that’s a lot to ask for on /x/
>>
File: hrr.png (190 KB, 700x1125)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
send help, how fucked am I?
>>
get rid of all doomer queries

>How Fucked Am I
>Is It Over
>Am I Doomed
>How Shitty Is My Chart

add context and actually try or take it to plebbit with the rest of the sub 40 iq apes
>>
File: IMG_7550.jpg (208 KB, 1284x853)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
What does any of this mean, I know nothing about astrology. What positive and negative things does my chart indicate? How can I use this information to grow as a person?
>>
>>37773571
I do understand that due to the specific audience of 4chan, some of these questions may not be that interesting. Maybe we can pick up the most popular ones and modify them for “modern” usage. Help me out here.
1.What are my strengths and weaknesses in general? What is my temperament (inborn psychological predisposition which cannot be changed) and what are my manners (actions that can be changed)? What kind of mind/intellect I have?
2.What level of income will I have? How can I earn money? What can make me lose money?
3.Will I have siblings? What will be the status and income of my siblings? What will be/are my relationship with siblings?
4.Questions pertaining the querent’s relationship with father.
5.Will I have any children? What will they be like?
6.What inborn illnesses do I have?
7.Will I get married? What will my spouse be like?
8.What kind of death may await me?
9.Will I travel abroad? What kind of higher education should I get?
10.What kind of profession should I pursue?
11.What kind of friends will I have?
12.What kind of enemies do I have? To what illnesses do I have a tendency?

Age restriction sounds most excellent. Why 23 though?
>Ask with intent, don’t waste our time…
Mmm, I am afraid that this restriction is a bit vague and may sound haughty. Perhaps, when we come up with question-templates, the “wasted” questions will disappear.
>No Leos
Whyyyy?:D
>You can’t even make a separate astrology thread…
We can make an AstroTheory thread for discussion and AstroPractice thread for charts – the same thing worked on 2ch. Although, there were much more desks (?), separately for magic, supernatural, religion, psychology, and conspiracy theories.
In theory, we have to keep these threads separate for some time and anons will get used to and will stop flooding their charts. Also, I am not sure whether we should introduce horary astrology, especially in terms of relationship wise?
>>
>>37774014

1 is fine

2 fine

3 i'd assume that everyone posting here is at least 18 and would already know if theyre going to have siblings. ive never even seen someone ask about siblings but a more appropriate question would be something like How To Navigate My Relationship With My Siblings/Family

4 definitely

5 Astrology can't tell you what your kids will be like. Also we can only suggest maybe a lot of kids if there is jupiter influence.. Not even Saturn in the 5th is a tell tale for no kids, so at best "you may have many kids" is the best we can do

6 perfect, What Illnesses am I subsceptiblle to/what should i look out for

7 Astrology can't tell you either of these things.

8 Very interesting. I wish more people would ask questions along these lines.

9 perfect

10 better but at the same time its hit or miss

11 good

12 better

-----------------------------

I personally vote for 23 because I want to say 25 but thats a little old/much. I pick 23 because thats 12th house profection year and i could see why people would need insight then. But also its a sweet spot that kind of saves you from the nonsense of teenagers 18-22

No Leos because it doesn't matter what you tell them if you don't tell them how great they are they either chimp out or continue to post their chart until someone tells them what they want to hear. They've proven to be a nusance here.
>>
>>37774169
3. Fair. I also thought that it may be a kinda strange question, unless the querent has a murky family history.
5. It definitely can, the only catch here is that natal chart describes children from the querent's perspective. What is more, astrology can say whether children will bring you luck :D
7. Once again, it can. At least the Chinese system can. Even if we stumble upon the question "Will I get married?" because concept of marriage has somewhat shifted now, astrology certainly can give description of the future spouse. And even you do not like the word "spouse", the 7th house topics can look for patterns in relationships.
10. That's why I need help. The way I see it: the career question should always be preceded by general temperament, manners and mind analysis. Only then the astrologer can proceed to analysis of career planets and the ruler of the 10th, the Moon's aspects, and Part of Fortune significations. For, a person can have how many evidence for leadership, but it will all be to no avail, if the querent has melancholy-dominated temperament. They will just tell everyone to fuck off and leave them alone.
>>
>>37774169
*That's why I need help to formulate questions in a way, so that future astro-anons would have a clear correspondence: certain question-certain pattern of actions.
>No Leos because it doesn't matter what you tell them
But what kind of Leos?
>>
>>37774302
It's the schizo cat lady, ignore her
>>
>>37774406
No, seriously. Even though I often got frustrated cause of lunar Leos, it is just unfair to ignore a particular zodiacal sign, when every of the zodia has the potential to be a sack of dicks.
>>
>>37773571
What's wrong with telling people about themselves? Often times they come to /div/ or /astro/ and ask for readings so they feel more understood and not so alone. Nobody forces you to do readings.
>>
Reading pl0x. How can I grow as a person? What do I need to strengthen and what do I need to let go of? Will I ever catch up to my same-age peers?
>>
I know what career I'm going to pursue, but I'm at the beginning of my studies. I want to know if on my way I will achieve prosperity according to the stars. And also about the return of Saturn, which will occur next year, if when this date arrives will my life be lighter and faster?
>>
>>37774528
Not that anon, but I will answer from the point of view of reader (I do tarot mostly, and astrology from time to time): nor astrologers or tarot-readers are psychologists, their "job" is not listen to the life of querent, their "job" is to answer very specific questions.
Some amount of context is useful of course, but sometimes people just start pouring out all the emotions they were keeping which catches readers off guard. Instead of answering a question, the reader is forced to read lengthy post for search of the question. To "read" cards and charts is very demanding, and often there is not enough resources to listen to querents' stories. Ultimately, it is in the querent's best interests to present only the bare minimum of the question and provide details upon request only, because it keeps the reader's resources intact=> reader pays more addition to the reading itself=> the querent gets clear and detailed answer=> everyone is happy.
>>
>>37773571
>>37772448
>>37774169
Also, I was thinking, maybe it is high time to ask for birth data info, but not the charts? Sometimes people ask for progressions and other "upgrade" stuff, which requires some "playing around" with the chart, and without info it is quite difficult.
>>
File: natal chart censored.png (197 KB, 700x1125)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
Alright, here's a specific question for you.
>No Leos
Fuck you.

I want to go on a sort of religious quest to find the One Thing which I can believe in and build my life around. I've done a lot of thinking and introspecting, but I think now it's time for me to go out on some kind of adventure. Where do I need to go, and/or what do I need to do, to finally find my answer?

If my posted natal chart doesn't provide enough information to suggest what I need to do, I'd be happy to be told other techniques that could tell me.
>>
>>37774658
>Ultimately, it is in the querent's best interests to present only the bare minimum of the question and provide details upon request
Sure, that's true and provides the best results as the reader can go into queries with more objectivity. But, as somebody who's done a few years of readings on /div/, how exactly is it surprising or upsetting that a querent will bring their baggage to the table when they are coming to a reader asking advise on matters that are naturally important to them in some way? If you're doing free readings, then just skip the queries you don't like or make exceptions to certain kinds of questions.
>>
File: dumb.png (3.92 MB, 3184x2240)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
help, I'm clueless.
the more I read, the more things keep contradicting themselves.
>>
>>37774683
I'm going to amend my post with something else, inspired by how they do things over on /div/:
I'm open to trading interpretations. If you have some level of answer for my question, feel free to post your chart and a (reasonably specific) question regarding yours, and I'll try to help interpret.
>>
>>37774761
Well, that is why I offer to provide the question templates, so that less people were ignored.
>>
>>37775200
Alrighty.
>>
>>37775151
Do you have a discord?
>>
File: consult pic rel.jpg (15 KB, 480x293)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37772469
>Can a real one give me an interpretation of the generational planets in my chart?
Unless you're asking about the aspects they cast in your chart, the placements themselves don't mean anything imo.
That Pluto-Saturn square is relevant, and since your Saturn is also conjunct the MC, Saturnian themes in your life may be supercharged.
Uranus, Neptune and Pluto also all aspect your Sun and Mercury, so your sense of self-hood may be somewhat unique, obscure, or extreme.
>>
>>37775315
Not that I'm going to share on 4chan lol
>>
>>37774647
Sure, there's pretty good indicators for career success. You have both benefics in the 10th house. You also have Mars there though, so brace yourself for some stress and sudden upheavals along the way.
>And also about the return of Saturn, which will occur next year, if when this date arrives will my life be lighter and faster?
Saturn is considered the heaviest and slowest planet, it is the opposite of "light and fast". Career and university may be very prominent for the duration of the Saturn return, and it's probably going to be a difficult experience that may force you into some level of isolation and require a level of endurance.
>>37774683
Anon, spirituality is a very sensitive issue that varies greatly from person to person. I can't tell you what tradition you should pursue just off of your chart. I do feel like you may benefit from something that gets you using your brain. Your ascendant ruler is in Virgo, Mercury is in Virgo, and the Moon is in Gemini. Jupiter is in Aquarius. So the mind seems to be inclined towards logic and reason. The Sun in Leo gives you a strong ego and combined with Mars in the 1st, and the Mars-Saturn opposition, probably something of a warrior mentality as well. Something that puts your character to the test, while also giving you room to engage with spirituality rationally, may be good.
You do have the ruler of the 10th house in the 9th house, which may suggest that your public profile and spirituality are connected in some respect. This could mean discovering your spirituality through some kind of activity you do and are known for. At the same time, the ruler of the 9th house is in the 12th house, so spirituality, learning, and isolation may be connected in some manner. A philosopher locking himself in his library to study and grow his mind whilst in isolation is pretty 9th in the 12th, to give an example.
Hope this helps in some manner.
>>
File: 1711428555600088.jpg (145 KB, 1112x1084)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
guys am i cooked ? (im red)
>>
>>37775506
Thank you anon. I knew a lot of the things you found already but it's helpful even to hear them again from someone else.
>Something that puts your character to the test, while also giving you room to engage with spirituality rationally
I think this is exactly the thing I'm trying to find. I need to be tested, to go on some kind of adventure, but idk how.
Also what the fuck is a spiritually inclined intellectual with a warrior spirit? Like is there a historical or literary example of that archetype?
>which may suggest that your public profile and spirituality are connected in some respect
That's curious. I haven't heard that before.
>This could mean discovering your spirituality through some kind of activity you do and are known for
Wish I knew what that might be :(
>A philosopher locking himself in his library to study and grow his mind whilst in isolation
Kek this is definitely me. I've been working remote and basically living like a hermit for the past three years. Did a ton of introspection during that time, learned weird things about the subconscious. I will probably continue doing things like that for the rest of my life, but is time to do something more in the world now, I think. Or at least less safe and comfortable than sitting in my room all day.
>>
>>37775489
Can I share mine and you add me?
>>
>>37775434
Ahh, yeah I was talking about the aspects. The exact aspects on my sun etc are a bit funny and I was wondering how they impact me. I've lived a very unique life. I'm somewhere between shitposter and an e-therapist for all of my friends. I can basically help everyone except myself, and I can go from 0 to 100 really fast in terms of energy in conversations.
>>
>>37775554
>Also what the fuck is a spiritually inclined intellectual with a warrior spirit? Like is there a historical or literary example of that archetype?
Maybe Emperor Julian? He was known as a war hero and a bold spirit, but he was also a learnt philosopher with a strong Platonist education. He spent his life fighting for his religion.
>That's curious. I haven't heard that before.
I know someone with that placement who randomly received an awesome work related opportunity due to connections at a religious community. I think it can also work the other way around though - discovering a religious community through work connections. Or something like that. Archetypes have variable manifestations!
>Kek this is definitely me. I've been working remote and basically living like a hermit for the past three years.
You do have the placements for it. Ruler of the 9th in the 12th indicates this for learning. Ruler of the 1st in the 12th (which you also have) can indicate the life generally being oriented in that direction.
>Or at least less safe and comfortable than sitting in my room all day.
That's understandable. With an 11th house Sun, it's important to exercise those social muscles and get out there! Especially as a Leo!
>>37775669
The Sun and Mercury are both pretty important in your chart, since Mercury rules the 1st house too. Both reflect your personality and character, your mind, your consciousness. To riff a bit poetic and abstract, we may say that there's a strong pressure seeking release, the desire for some kind of radical departure, change, liberation, the desire to experience through the imagination, to reimagine oneself, to know what feels elusive, the desire to smash through the limit, to grapple with one's identity, to overcome and destroy the barriers and the forms and to rebuild everything from scratch. IDK if that means anything to you, just going with the Muse.
>>
File: chart.png (449 KB, 1005x707)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
What does it mean?
>>
>>37775794
>The desire to experience through the imagination
This is accurate, yeah. I'm a bit of a day dreamer. I spoke with someone about the things I wanted to write not that long ago, and he more or less said I had created a sort of spiritual guide for myself since I didn't really have anything to go off of. A lot of it wound up aligning with hermetic beliefs.

As for the desire to change, yeah. That's true. The restriction part of Saturn is a big part of my life. In particular, everything in the 9th house was stripped away from me on a comically large level until my Saturn Return. Even astrology, which is something I was always interested in alluded me. It's not like I didn't look for more than the Sun signs. I would spend hours looking for more info on signs. Like where did all of it come from, right? At times it was like an invisible hand smacking it out of my hand.

A lot of my life has sucked and people haven't made it very easy. Even right now I feel like I'm being tested. Anything I have worked at has failed has been denied from me, but it hasn't stopped me from trying again... and again.. and again...

I admittedly ran out of steam a while back and now I'm trying to figure things out for myself and dealing with emotional trauma stopping me from moving on with my life.

Thanks for the read anon.
>>
>>37775898
You are welcome anon, God bless you!
>>
>>37774683
A bit if topic, but I really recommend the book "The secret of golden flower" Cleary.
If you want to learn about it first, then there is an interview that got me invested at the time https://youtu.be/m3EkktHCB5g?si=_1ag1eoydodN8IyU
>>
File: 1714111756904.png (343 KB, 748x1030)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
Very depressed, can I get a reading?
Feel lost in life, been considering suicide. Anything here about what to do now? About life at this stage? Any suicide indicator?
>>
>>37776257
I am pretty sure that this chart is indicating killing yourself would be a mistake. Cultivating emotional resilience and sound thinking is heavily stressed here.
>>
>>37776307
I've heard the emotional part before.
Shows a bit of a fairweather character right? Been reading on houses but I am far from even a beginner.
For someone who is a loner and fairly hard to like for anyone be it social or romantic, I've been told my chart does have a certain need of people.
I don't know, suicide does sound like a good logical decision.
>>
>>37776330
>I don't know, suicide does sound like a good logical decision.
It isn't. That's the point of what I am saying. Your chart indicates emotional turbulence, and that can obviously cloud judgement.
As for people, if anything, this chart indicates the need for a home and a private place of security.
>>
I’m in a bit of a crossroads right now. I always wanted to be a mega success with a business empire and maybe even a little fame thrown in there but somehow I’ve ended up a stay at home fiancée (no kids) who bakes, and essentially chills all day.

My question is am I meant for more? Should I continue with my small business endeavours or just be happy with my little slice of domestic heaven?
>>
>>37776362
I see. What causes that emotional trouble? As far as I know, Scorpio Moon is a bad thing to have. For me, it's really bad.
And yeah, I can defnitely tell you the need of a home and somewhere I can trust.

Chart does indicate being sterile right? Social or biological, any type.
>>
>>37776472
>I see. What causes that emotional trouble? As far as I know, Scorpio Moon is a bad thing to have. For me, it's really bad.
The chart doesn't necessarily say what's causing the trouble. I suppose with all the Moon stuff going on, it might suggest that an abusive upbringing is to blame. And yes, your Moon is in pretty bad condition.
The chart does not indicate sterility.
>>
>>37776591
Yeah I had an abusive and somewhat weird upbringing. Isolated, abused. Despite all of that, my mother isnt that bad of a person shes just difficult at times. Nonetheless I have no self worth, I am primed to end my life really. Never had a single friend or relationship.
Anyways thanks for giving a look at my pathetic chart
>>
File: IMG_5627.png (66 KB, 1200x1600)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
What awaits me in the next two years based on my chart?

Are there any astrological events I need to look out for?
>>
File: chart.png (38 KB, 670x471)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Somebody told me a while back that they'd paya good astrologer to read my chart because it was cool, what do you think about it?
>>
File: composite.png (320 KB, 1400x700)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
These are two composite charts. Which one is better?
>>
>>37774406
Some of you really need to get a life she’s the best reader that’s been here in while
>>
File: sidereal_chart.png (212 KB, 700x1125)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Is sidereal legit?
What are my biggest strengths and weaknesses?
Where do I fuck up the most, and what areas do I not really have to worry about?

I don't really know what I offer to the world, what am I supposed to be focusing on?
>>
>>37774406
Scorpio Rising anon*
Glad to know i’m a celebrity in your eyes.

>>37774442
It’s called hyperbole. This is the autism problem i’m always talking about, x-perts can’t recognize sarcasm and being silly.

>>37774658
With tarot and honestly astrology, I prefer little to no context beyond the question. However it’s the question that matters. With astrology there are too many varying factors to answer a “is it over” question. Similarly you wouldn’t ask a tarot reader “tell me about myself” it’s just too open ended. But i definitely understand and agree with everything you’ve said.

>>37774666
I think if their question revolves around timing and stuff then yeah birth data. People seem to want to be private about their birth data without realizing it’s going to take me less than 15 mins to figure out their exact birth time and location, location taking the longest time.

I do think there should be something in the OP about different types of charts they can run/what they are, and that would open the door to more meaningful questions/insights
>>
>>37774761
That’s kind of the whole point of a template or guide. So that it’s not the same shit everyday. As an astrologer not a tarot reader, the two are very different. Open ended questions don’t work in astrology and it’s extremely repetitive so something needs to change
>>
File: 15488677968583.png (618 KB, 1400x766)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
Yo, anons!
I am really interested in making some kind of templates, so, if you do not mind, I will push this topic further.
However, >>37773571 anon was right about a need to have an astro theory thread, so that it will be convenient for astro-enthusiasts and it will not be so frustrating for anons, who want their charts to be read, but see them ignored in pretty active thread. Lo and behold, the astro theory thread!
>>37779364
>>37779364
>>37779364
>>
File: chart.jpg (271 KB, 748x1025)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
What do you guys think about this chart? It belongs to a friend of mine that has a pretty messy life and also has a lot of problems with women, has never gotten laid, the poor guy.

>>37775826
Damn, we share a lot of placements, most noticeably the sun virgo and gemini moon.
Since you didn't ask anything specific, maybe look into your eleventh house, there's a lot going on there? Do you have lots of friends? Are you a popular guy? I wish I had something more interesting to say, but I'm not really that well versed in astrology, lol.
Best of luck.
>>
>>37779591
Born in 2001. I think people are putting entirely too much weight into whether they’re fucking or not. Don’t feel bad for someone that won’t put in any effort to put themselves out there or try to better themselves for a relationship. The world doesn’t revolve around sex and casual sex is extremely soulless and dehumanizing in the first place. I wish that the internet didn’t taint the sag pluto generation but alas here we are.

Perfectly normal to be a virgin at 23. You know before the internet you had to actually court women and they held on to their virginities unironically until marriage? This was still a thing even into the early 2000’s
>>
>>37772448
is it gay for men to like astrology?
>>
>>37779932
Absolutely not. I think it’s cool. It’s only gay if they’re gay about it — ie acting like they know more than they do and being wrong. One of my favorite straight male astrologers is SJ Anderson
>>
File: tropical chart.png (106 KB, 670x471)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>37779591
I was born a few days after him, and I have similar problems with women. Never gotten laid. Although it may be worse for me since I have that scorpio mars on the asc and saturn on the desc. Also I think men with venus in aries are just gonna have a harder time finding a woman. With that grand cross, someone like this is bound to struggle a ton. It will feel like no matter what in life there is a compromise. They can't be fully in one corner of the cross without frustrating the other corners. For this person I would focus on mental health (that moon looks atrocious and he needs to sort out his feelings and come to balance here) and focus on his carrier which will likely be driven by just what he likes to do.

It should be noted that right now and over the coming month there is a lot of expansive energy in taurus right around his saturn, which will put a trine to his descendant (opposite the AC but not shown on this chart) and this can be extremely useful in finding someone, but of course he has to be active in this as well.

>>37779844
This isn't really helpful at all. It's like if someone was bleeding in front of you and when they ask for the ambulance you say "dying is normal". Idk what the point of this post is other than to be a downer.
>>
>>37780198
*a few days before him
>>
>>37777260
This is not what I think when I hear "cool chart", but it is a really solid one. Good fortune with money, bad fortune with romance. Would be very good at a skilled profession. May be a very active type of individual, always looking to prove himself through action.
>>37778643
Sidereal is "legit" but I really don't like using it. Most Vedic astrologers are also deranged. No one here is trained in Vedic, so we can't read this for you - it's a totally different approach.
>>37779591
He wouldn't be a virgin if he lived in 1930s China is all I am gonna say.
This chart is actually really interesting because it's got one of the most terribly maltreated main significators I've seen. At least there's a couple of mitigations. I suspect that most of his problems are owed to the Moon being in that super tight T-square with Saturn and Mars. Not to mention that that's just a component of a grand cross.
>>37779932
Unfortunately every man who's into astrology that I've spoken to (and have not paid for instruction) has been gay. I don't know why.
>>
>>37780198
Your Saturn situation is worse, yeah. That's where the real blockage is coming from, not Venus. IMO Aries Venus usually indicates promiscuity.
>>
>>37780198
From superficial point of view, your problem may be that there is a controversy in a chart. You are intensive, but highly emotional and at the same time, your taste in women is described by Moon, and Venus, i.e. emotionally rich but sporty, warrior-like and very active. However, there is Saturn in the seventh which may create you an image of an oppressing person, while Venus in 6th describes a woman that you seek as the one who is lower than you in status and resources. That is the controversy: you want a girl who is empathic and emotional + who is active, and independent + will be dependent on you and will not mind you being the boss. That is a hard match to find. And keep in mind, the first trigger in the relationship is Venus, because she charms, but later, when you live together the Moon kicks in. That is when the shit may hit the fan, because Venus image does not necessarily correspond to the lunar part. To sum up, be picky and choosy about whom you choose as an object for passion. Spend some time with women and find out their emotional intellect first.
>>37779591
With this one is a bit easier than aforementioned anon, because there is at least correspondence between the Moon and Venus. The only problem I see here, is that the guy may be turned on by ladies who are far above him in social status and hard to attain, while he is secretive and authoritative which is not the best combination for "classy" girlzz. That is a very superficial analysis, I can easily be mistaken.
>>
>>37780293
Not necessarily, have a friend with Venus in Aries, but they are maximally asexual due to childhood sexual harassment.
>>
>>37780315
Could you read mine?
>>37776257
>>
>>37776257
I am up for superficial readings only, so I do not feel like I can help you in a great way.
The only thing I can say that your depressive tendencies can be seen from the 1st house ruler being in the 6th (place of sickness and slave labor), and the ruler of the 12th house (detachment, imprisonment, sickness for the way of life) is in the angular (strong) house. Plus, your Moon is in Scorpio (which is traditionally not the best place for it) and affected by Mars, although the last is in his strong place, so he may be benevolent to the Moon. Do you have any relationship problems with your mother (abandonment, emotional detachment, etc)?
I do not remember signs for suicide, but one of them is that the ruler of the first and the eighth house should be the same planet, and your chart is not the case.
Actually, I would say that your chart has a lot of potential (a lot of angular planets, direct Lunar nodes). You just need to find your niche.
>>
File: female.png (49 KB, 670x471)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>37780315
Thanks for that analysis, it's pretty spot on except I don't really want her to be below me in status but the opposite. Actually I have a friend who I have a crush on who I think I am compatible with, but my worry is that I will fall in love with her but she will just want to stay friends. The Jupiter-Uranus conjunction happened right near my descendant and I've been going crazy about this for the past week.
>>
>>37780472
To add to this, I think the venus in the 6th just makes me afraid of women. I'm intimidated by women who are more intelligent, capable, higher-status, but I desire them the most.
>>
>>37780472
Lower status is not necessary. Venus in 6 in general may signify that you want to be a benefactor for your lady, the one and only. For traditional family system it is actually normative. So maybe, you look yourself for the fiery and independent housewife which nowadays may be a problem.
Go for it tiger, good luck!
>>
>>37780381
Ooof. Not a typical example, I'd say.
>>
>>37780198
>844

Telling someone that it’s normal to be a virgin is not even remotely close to the same as telling someone, as they’re dying, that death is inevitable.

This is exactly what I mean with making a rule against people under 23 asking love questions. They literally just compared it to DEATH. Completely juvenile and immature and cartoonish idea of reality
>>
Alright here goes mine.
I don't know what to ask though. I'm actually stuck in a career decision to make for the future. Should i change direction ?
As for love, i just don't have any hope anymore but let's ask anyway if i will find her.
But, and that seems to be the most important thing to me: will i finally find a community of people to settle in ? My life has been one of a nomadic man, and i crave to find people that will think like me and that would be as trustworthy as i wish to be loyal and trustworthy to them.
I hope these questions are not trivial to you, OP :)
>>
>>37773828
Bump, I am especially looking for any information relating to my near term future with my career, as I am currently in a time in life where a lot of things are changing

Also looking for any information about my relationship with my family as there has been some bumps there in my life lately.
>>
>>37780442
I do have a bad relationship with my mom. Mother issues. Heavy issues with women.
I understand Mercury conjuct Uranus makes me a bit strange to people.
Do you see anything general or superficial? Any info is good info. Sorry and thanks for the help.
>>
>>37777260
No one told you that. There needs to be a psychological study on this, that’s how often this happens. Like what is it that causes so many people to lie like this? Do you sincerely think that you’re going to bait us into telling you how kewl and unique your chart is? You know that no one ever said that to you but yet here you are
>>
>>37780472
By the way, if it is the chart of the lady, than be careful. She activates your Venus alright, but she might be perceived by you as emotionally shallow and dismissive in the future. In the moments where you need intimacy (not sexual), silence and hug, she will push forward, go to the outside world and try to get over whatever happened. This is exactly what I was warning you about, you fell for Venus but forgot about the Moon.
>>
>>37780518
I am not good with transsaturnian planets, sorry.
Well, mother issues+the Moon and Mars combo - there is a general mistrust to the world, perceiving it as the ultimate enemy. I would recommend some trust building techniques.
There is nothing more I can tell you without a detailed analysis, sorry once again.
>>
>>37777501
the right

>>37778591
thanks angel

>>37780198
and another thing, Aries Venus has absolutely nothing to do with why you can’t get women, it should be the exact opposite. Neither does the extremely sexual and violent Scorpio Mars. You’re attributing opposite meanings to these placements to confirm your bias instead of accepting the fact that you’re very young and it’s very normal to not be married and have serious relationships or a million sex partners at 23. The internet and incels and larpers are the ones telling you that you should be swimming in pussy by 16. Don’t mix in astrology for confirmation bias, that’s quite literally a bastardization of astrology.

Your problem with women alone would be saturn in the 7th, not saturn conjunct your descendant. Along with an 8th house cancer moon conjunct north node makes you unwilling to look at your own involvement in your problems. Cancer Moon especially in the 8th house have chronic victim mentality.
>>
File: chart.png (197 KB, 700x1125)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
i'm not sure what to ask here, is there anything obvious? how does money/romance look? what should i look for in life, and what do i avoid?
>>
>>37780552
> You’re attributing opposite meanings to these placements to confirm your bias instead of accepting the fact that you’re very young and it’s very normal to not be married and have serious relationships or a million sex partners at 23. The internet and incels and larpers are the ones telling you that you should be swimming in pussy by 16.
Amen
>>
>>37780538
This is gonna sound really stupid I know but I'd be willing to forgo my moon for now. I feel like my moon is what's really holding me back from a lot in life and I do feel like I need to toughen up.

>>37780552
It was a dumb analogy but being a virgin isn't inevitable and can be changed. I believe people should seek their own expansion over falling into endurism and living a life of regrets.
>>
>>37780583
Do you get frequent migraines? Ocular problems?
>>
>>37780512
Forgot to mention that i can't seem to let go of my regrets. Life from 18 to 30 has been a mess of nothingness.
>>
>>37780619
Good luck then, may be she the one :)
Moon in Cancer and Moon in Aries is not the worst combo, for Cancer is the home of the Moon, while Aries is the exaltation of the Sun, both luminaries tend to understand each other. It is just in my experience, the Moon in Aries and the Moon in Cancer usually become good buddies, not long-term partners.
>>
File: Birth chart.png (29 KB, 580x773)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Can anyone give me a reading, please?
Money, love, future, the works.
I'd appreciate it.
>>
I received a report of my Solar Revolution. According to my Astrologer, it has some interesting trends. Like a lot of energy in the 7th house, which can indicate a relationship even though I’m incel.
>>
>>37780787
is this a statement? what are we supposed to do with this information
>>
>>37780787
??? There is nothing in your 7th house. See, again, is this a larp? Why do you all say that an "astrologer" told you something? And then come here and ask us if they're right. if you spent money on an astrologer its kind of degrading to turn around and ask if what they said is true. So either you never actually consulted an astrologer or you just want us to tell you what you want to be told. This has already happened 3 times in here in one day. Unreal

Also, "solar revolution" ? you mean your birthday transits? a solar return? nothing to do with you just bothers me when "astrologers" try to name something retarded. a solar return chart is literally just the transits of your birthday but to someone that doesn't know any better, they think its some super special way to read your birthchart or something
>>
>>37780877
>There is nothing in your 7th house
Vênus, Uranus, Mercury, Jupiter and Sun in the 7th house of SOLAR REVOLUTION.
>>
>>37780898
That is a transit chart. The housing set up changes at every minute. Ten minutes after your birthday, that entire set up will be different. This again shows me that you didn't actually consult with an astrologer because theres no way they tried to apply the transiting houuses, that change every minute, to your reading. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying either you're larping or they jewed you. It also doesn't make sense considering the south node is transiting your 7th house for a long time.
>>
File: astro_2gd.png (247 KB, 748x1102)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
Tell me what I should know
>>
astrologer told me i will get girlfriend and have many sex plz confirm
>>
File: IMG_6176.jpg (253 KB, 748x1025)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
Been told my chart is very occult, any /x/perts that can explain why that is?
>>
>>37780635
not really, no. i do wear contact lenses
>>
>>37781182
It isn't.
>>
>>37781182
It's very intelligent and would be good at deep research, so "occult" in that way, but not really mystical at all.
>>
>>37781182
fourth one today
gotta be a troll
>>
Any insight would be appreciated.
Also, is there any future for me?

Can't upload images, ip range's banned. (fuck if i know)

https://imgur.com/a/jLABSkM
>>
Why was he such an incredibly obnoxious hylic?
>>
File: based Kronoschad.jpg (66 KB, 954x790)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
bump
>>
File: proof.png (19 KB, 1143x86)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>37780523
Here, I always screencap what people say about my chart and try to learn why they say that.
Also the psychological study that needs to happen is why do people like you feel the need to be extra agressive online? That's what often happens, your pathological need to feel superior to others while being extra faggy about it. Do you get bullied IRL?

>>37780269
Thanks. I heard the good fortune with money before but nothing about the romance and the skilled profession. Could you tell me what indicates that I'll have bad luck with love and what indicates that I would be very good at a skilled profession?
>>
>>37772448
>>37772448
How the fuck do you date with a Jupiter capricorn 5th house ( boring at flirting ), marry with a satun Aries 7th house( too many fights )and make friends with Lilith 11th house (black sheep)?
All of that with Venus opposite Pluto also... am I forever socially doomed?
>>
File: IMG_6002.png (285 KB, 585x804)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
I’m about to move abroad for work this year. What does my chart say about career, finance and love + social life?
>>
File: chart__.png (102 KB, 799x1009)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
am i deranged
>>
>>37783373
This is literally me. I didnt ask for Saturn to be my lord of chart.
>>
>>37784290
Saturn in the 7th house in a night chart indicates bad luck with relationships. Usually gets better at 27. You do have some mitigations, since Saturn is in his domicile, which makes him more powerful, but he is out of sect and retrograde so this is still a challenging placement.
Mercury in Virgo makes people good at skill-based jobs. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak both have this placement.
>>
>>37785785
Thank you.
>>
>>37779591
Thanks for the info
>maybe look into your eleventh house, there's a lot going on there? Do you have lots of friends? Are you a popular guy?
Quite the opposite, I was the quiet kid growing up and have had trouble maintaining most relationships throughout life, I'm not a social guy at all.
Good luck to you as well!
>>
What's the best resource to look into for astrology?
Wiki has little to no info, and as far as other websites go, it's sadly hard to tell what's real now from the AI-generated clickbait blogs.

Additionally, could one's chart be inaccurate if their birth was induced early? How important is the time of birth?
>>
>>37786576
Start with Chris Brennan's podcast on YouTube. Move onto books from there.
>Additionally, could one's chart be inaccurate if their birth was induced early? How important is the time of birth?
First question no, second question a lot. Birth time becomes a problem if there's some cuspy shit going on like very early or very late ascendant degree, ambiguous lot placements etc.
>>
>>37785612
With that stellium in the first house, yeah, probably. Clash with other people often?
>>
Is it normal/common to hate people with the same sun sign as you?
>>
I was just wondering if there was anything that might stand out as abnormal in my chart. I have been experiencing vivid visions lately and want to know if there is some astrological reason.
>>
File: graphic.png (70 KB, 1200x1600)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
For whatever reason starting this year, people all around me, from all walks of life, friends, family, etc. have all have been more belligerent towards me out of absolutely nowhere. Usually after a period of time they'll apologize or we work whatever our but why in the world is thos happening? I've kept a pretty low profile this year so far.
>>
>>37780512
>>37780648
Bumping for this one, if anyone has something to say about it ty
>>
I was going to make a thread but realized this general exists. I am new to astrology and don't know jack shit about it.

How do I figure out which zodiac signs are going to click with me romantically?

What I'm saying is: dudes with astrology knowledge, share your wisdom so I may more quickly profile cuties who are more likely going to have interest in me.

I am pisces but I am curious in general how this works. Is it just "sign" compatability, or it matters what is in my houses?
>>
>>37779397
Bump
>>
>>37787891
There are many factors to consider, but generally look for those whose:
-luminaries (the Sun and the Moon) are either conjunct, in sextile or in trine (C/S/T) to your luminaries.
-Venus in C/S/T with your luminaries - those people will automatically charm you. If your Venus is in C/S/T with their luminaries, you charm them.
-your luminaries or Venus, or Jupiter is on their Ascendant, Part of Fortune, their 5th, 7th or 11th house.
-their ascendant is either a sign of your trigon (for example, you are Pisces rising, thus, Cancer and Scorpio rising will have more common with you), or it is the sign of your 5th, 7th, 11th house.
This is not all, but the most "bright" moments.
>>
>>37781917
bump
>>
>>37787368
This just made me realize why all zoomers are increasingly delusional. They’re going through a long ass pluto/neptune conjunction transit.
>>
>>37786576
don’t listen to the other anon chris brennan is not going to teach you anything

start with planet/house/sign rulerships
planet symbols
aspects

That will take you months at best to remember perfectly.

THEN move on to books or Chris Brennans insufferable ass if you feel so inclined.

Aside from that birth time is the MOST important. However, no, just because you have a late degree or early degree ascendant doesn’t mean your birth time is wrong, that anon always accuses people of having the wrong birth time if it’s too close to another sign for their liking. Also, your birth time will never be inaccurate ie induced birth, whatever time you came out of the womb was the time you were meant to be born.
>>
>>37785612
Moon and Saturn in the 12th. Yes. More so depressed than deranged but deranged nonetheless.
>>
>>37784290
I remember that comment/thread. That person is a liar and a retard and comes in here sometimes trying to get people to pay him for readings, specifically in bitcoin.
>>
>>37786576
Depends on what you want as the result.
My resources were old school, the way I like it, and it may be not the same with you. Al-Biruni, Ibn Ezra, and Firmicus Mattern.
Ptolemy's "Tetrabiblos" is kinda the most basic stuff.
>>
>>37787368
Nothing abnormal, because there is no such thing in astrology.
But you have strong Moon, hence "sensitivity" levels are high. Plus, the ruler of the 9th (dreams, prophecies, visions) is in the strong house. Finally, you have direct nodes (which is not very common, but not super rare) in 3-9th houses axis and these houses are connected with mainstream religion, mystical experiences and other stuff like this.
These were several indications of a visionary in a chart. You may develop this skill further, but you have to be cautious and not to fall victim of self-grandeur or loosing touch with reality.
>>
>>37788818
Saw the direct nodes too. Preddy kewl
>>
>>37787368
By the way, do you experience visits of the dead?
>>37788824
>Preddy kewl
aww, sounds so cute!
>>
File: ctlucero-substack-com.jpg (548 KB, 800x800)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>37772448
hey X, I'm going to read your charts in a sec but I haven't been around in awhile because I've been busy getting a new project together that I'm going to shill to you first.

The Chemistry of Time is a new series that just started publishing - you are seeing it early because some of you are pretty cool. Right now we are building up the knowledge needed to get into the really great stuff - the next few weeks will be exciting stuff to read that you've never seen anywhere else before.

ctlucero.substack.com
>>
>>37772469
Pluto in the 6th house is a notable placement. This is the area of life that talks about your responsibilities to the world and it means you will have extreme events in that area. It is overcoming Saturn in square, so you probably had some experience with this, early 2023ish. This could be work or health related, and may have had a theme of limiting you.

You have the millennial signature uranus/neptune conjunct in Capricorn, in your 8th. This shows confusion and surprise around what you receive from others. They trine your Sun in the 12th tightly. My first question is do you have some family history with mental illness that concerns you? Another approach could involve foreign money. As your Saturn of 2020-2023 is in the 9th, college or foreign matters could have been the topic.
>>
>>37772677
I used to think "Astrologist" was a mistaken label but now I sort of like the term. Go with it, bruh.

You're a Taurus rising so the most important planet to look at is Venus - we see it in the 7th in Scorpio. Notably, the full moon the other night was directly on top of this. 7th house is the OTHER person. Partnerships and relationships are often here, but business is underrated. If there's something going on with agreements or interactions with someone else right now I would not be surprised. Having venus as your chart ruler in the 7th means the people you interact with 1-1, and team up with, are very important to you. Venus is where you receive, so it is others who will bring to you many of the things that make you who you are.

Sun in Sag 8th is an adventurer - possibly inspired by the Father in that respect. He may have been absent, and the opposition to the Moon in the 2nd could be talking about your parents. Gemini moon in 2nd has a lot of ideas about what you can do. Thinking creatively is your main skill. Mars in 5th means you can take action on that. Go for it.
>>
>>37773618
>Leo rising, Mars in Leo, Gemini Sun
Have you ever been compared to Donald Trump?

Venus in Taurus is a great placement, especially for Leo Rising as it's in the 10th. You should have some opportunity right now - seize it. If you don't, go find one. This is a great time in the next few weeks/months for you to level up.

That zero degree Saturn in Pisces is a gift. Born a few days earlier and you'd have it in the 7th, which sucks. It's actually decent in the 8th. Around march of 2023 you may have encountered some serious challenges around that - could be relational issues, or things like having to pay taxes. You are being asked to get serious about what you get from others - that is your Saturn return. The theme likely kicked off around March last year. Relatively speaking it's a constructive Saturn return, so put in the work.

Sun and Moon in 11th is awesome. You are actually not fucked, you have a pretty good chart overall. Mars on your asc is aggressive, but also chows masculinity and athletic ability. Use it.
>>
>>37780514
First of all, Taurus Rising means look at Venus - it's in Scorpio in the 7th. A few posts above I talk about that same placement. For you the Sun and Mercury are also there - partnerships/interactions/agreements with "other" people are huge for you. Sun in 7th is a bit rough, it shows dealing with big egos. Your ideal partner will think they're hot shit, but you'll kind of like that. Other people bring you light, so don't hide out too long.

No surprise to hear about career, your fucking midheaven is at 2 deg Aqua. Pluto is literally sitting on it right now - that makes things EXTREME, blows them up or zooms in super tight like a microscope. It's about to peak, May2nd, when Pluto stations retrograde. The entire next few weeks will continue that theme, then it will chill out. You'll deal with it again early next year, at the very end of January. So the events now in that area will play out fully at that time.

The same factor is affecting your home life, because Pluto is opposing your IC. The timing is the same.
>>
>>37774590
Virgo Rising stellium posting neuroticism, how classic.

You are Virgo, embodied. Let me teach you about Virgo as a favor. First of all, it's about purity. The "Virgin" is not someone who didn't get fucked, it's someone who didn't get sullied. It's a beautiful placement. The downside can be overthinking the details, obsessing about perfection. It's because you know the difference. The way to grow is to let yourself embrace that perfectionism but learn perspective. Your heart is in Aries - that's the moon. It's quick to anger, and quick to calm. It's quick to start things, but lacks endurance/persistence.

Virgo benefits greatly from that Moon that can kick start things, as Virgo can have trouble starting. Let your heart lead the way, and tell your brain to not worry about the details so much.

Virgo rising is classically "younger than its age." You'll love this when you're about 30, trust me. Mars is opposing, in the 7th house, so you get shit from others. Mars can split, separate, pierce. Your 1st house, which is YOU, is powerful enough.

You have best mercury, conj jupiter. That's a very high intelligence placement. Venus on the ascendant makes you attractive, in the "magnetic" way. Smart and beautiful. No wonder others give you shit.
>>
>>37774647
You are born during the day, so Saturn is more constructive than punishing. Ignore the doomy saturn return posts you see, they apply to night births. In the 12th it may involve processing ways in which you were limited growing up, strict family, harsh parents, that kind of thing. Similarly it could be isolation, or even foreign matters. Given that it covers 2026-2028 I can promise it will at least partly involve the events in the world, especially USA. You'll be fine. Opposing Mars in 6th is the challenge - it may be depressing for you. We understand if it is - being depressed about depressing things is normal.

As for success, you're gonna make it. You have a loaded 10th house, with venus conjunct the ascendant. Jupiter is also in the 10th. You're literally going to be fine.

As that venus rules your Taurus rising (third already in this thread!) it is very good for you - your body, personality. It makes you attractive in some way. You will gain in career because people like having you around - they value you. This may be more important than the work you do. Such are things. Your chart is pretty good, friend.
>>
>>37774683
Your quest takes you to foreign lands. I suggest looking into that heavily starting right now, so you can be ready to move when the time comes. It won't be long, a year or so if you're American.
>>37775021
Libra rising - start with Venus, the ruler. In Scorpio, which is mid, but in the 2nd, so it gives some ability to earn money. Taurus Moon is excellent, and in 8th can be about finance/accounting. Also combined with that scorpio venus you may like gross things others don't, like mortuaries and shit. Honestly a decent chart for a soldier.
>>
>>37775826
Libra rising - check Venus first. In virgo, in the 12th. Not great, tbqh. the good news is jupiter in Pisces, great placement, and in mutual reception with mercury in virgo. You are smart af, and that may be quite isolating. Moon in gemini, 9th, means maybe you love learning/knowledge/college. You are still school age I suppose? You can likely go far in that realm if you wish. Medicine of some kind could be a fruitful field for you with this chart, probably the best way to go actually.
>>
>>37776257
Venus is exalted in Pisces, and in the 8th it means you stand to gain a LOT from others. I wouldn't check out before cashing those checks. Saturn raked it recently, and is still in the neighborhood, but that will pass in 2026. I think things will improve a lot after that.

Pluto raked your Capricorn sun super hard the last few years, but you probably learned something important. Oct/Nov is a brief window to review that topic. It's the wrap-up to the story, never to be seen again.

Scorpio moon, with Mars, on the IC, is hard. Scorpio Moon is dramatic - it has strong desires. That's the source of your difficulty, and the root is with family/home. You need to examine those issues, and that history. Mars in scorpio is quite good, it makes you able. The same problem emotionally from your hard start is the source of enormous strength, stick around to find it.
>>
>>37776375
Leo Sun/Moon in 11th, with MC, means it's all about the rewards for you. Your heart wants to be part of the community, the club, the team. If you get that, you'll be happy, wherever it comes from.

The desire to be "famous" is Libra's chart ruler Venus sitting in the 10th. It's with Mars, notably, so that's actually the source of most of your hardships, too. They oppose the grounded, responsible, fortunate Jupiter in Capricorn. This opposition is the exact opposition you describe between the pull of visiblity and the good home life.

Mercury is in the 12th, but it's in virgo which is a strong placement. You also have it trining Jupiter - you are quite smart but it may be something you keep to yourself.

If the small side endeavors bring you the group/community/rewards, keep them up. You don't need to go hard-charging, remember it's a side project and that home is the foundation.
>>
>>37777048
That's a broad question and would take time to seriously answer. Your Ascendant shows to be at zero Cancer - that means if you were born even a minute earlier that you could be a Gemini rising instead. I'd want to spend a lot of time reviewing this person's life before getting detailed about topics.

cancer moon is great- you're a cry baby but also an emotional genius. other people are slower to understand how they feel than you are, give them a break. crying is good for you, don't worry about it.

Pluto is going to back over your Venus in cap again, late October. At the end of 2021 it did a number there, and again back in December/January. That may wrap up that theme - think about it. Especially related to money or women or big changes in your personal values.
>>
>>37780729
Libra rising, but at zero. Would need to ask a lot of questions to verify that you're a Libra rising instead of a Virgo rising. This limits the topical interpretation.

Cancer Sun is nice, and it's at the top of the chart which is good. Often very funny, caring people. Jupiter is in Pisces, which it rules, so that is a good placement. Either in 6th or 7th house, so you get fortune in health/worklife or fortune in serious relationships. You'll be fine either way.

Venus in gemini is a beautiful talker, great placement for sales people. Mars in gemini is a fool, however. Be careful, cautious. You have the potential to undermine yourself doing too many things at a time, and too quickly. Fortunately Venus in Gemini can talk its way out of those problems.

Moon in Libra is calm, but shallow and a little accommodating. The rising sign really impacts how to read that.
>>
>>37780944
You are the most popular slave, i mean workaholic.
>>37783373
kek. sorry night chart bros

>>37785374
jupiter in pisces in 7th says great things for business/marital partnerships. Mars in Libra in 2nd is a great manipulator! You'll do well in business.

>>37785612
>Triple Aries
Yes. But we love you. Everyone loves you. Except for your spouse. You don't care, you don't need them.

>>37787575
It's Jupiter-Uranus conjuncting in your 7th house of other people. It peaked last week, and will go away entirely soon so chill. It hit you hard because you have that placement in your natal chart. Awesome 5th house with that 0 deg pisc venus. Create something!
>>
>>37788718
good observation

>>37788743
Brennan's book is a good resource.
>>
File: div_of_territory.jpg (1.08 MB, 800x1422)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>37788951
I'll drop back in later and again this week. In the meantime, do yourself a favor and follow this substack.
>>
>>37788846
>By the way, do you experience visits of the dead?
No, I have been having visions with a lot of symbolism steeped in ancient mythology and alchemy. It all started on Easter and peaked during the Eclipse on the 8th.
>>
>>37789425
Did you write them down/ tried to analyze them/recreate them in real life/shared with anyone?
>>
>>37789521
>Did you write them down?
I wrote some of them down but putting them into words it was difficult.
>tried to analyze them?
I have been trying to analyze what is happening to me. Most times I have an image appear in my head then I focus on it intently and draw it in the air with my hands. Sometimes words will be beamed into my head for a short period of time and will be transcribed in handwriting by my right hand into the air in front of me.
>recreate them in real life?
It's happening to me every day i don't have to recreate anything.
>shared with anyone?
Vague details with my sister and a friend of mine.
>>
>>37789716
Do you need any help in analyzing them? Or you just wanted to know whether there are signs of that in your chart, i.e. "you are normal and not crazy"?
>>
>>37789208
I always get told stuff like that. I'm just some guy, with absolutely zero talent, wasting his life on what, vidya? I come from NOTHING, NOWHERE. Whatever. I don't think I have stuff to gain from anyone. Things won't get better, I have it in my mind to suicide. I am so tired.

I always find it funny how my chart dors say that my bullshit is family and home related. My fucking bitch of a mother too, but I feel that's the only thing it gets right
Things improving? As if.
>>
>>37790103
Oh you're that cap sun/leo rising faggot who has been having meltdowns in these thread for months. If you keep saying you'll kys, you might as well do it. No one will miss you.
>>
>>37790167
These threads*
>>
>>37790167
Yeah I am sorry ok. I haven't been on /x/ for a while until now. Too sad.
Who cares if anyone misses you? Story is thankfully over once you're dead.
>>
File: IMG_6007.jpg (229 KB, 1170x1113)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
What does my future entail?
>>
is anyone still reading. i've posted my chart a few times but never really got any clear answers
>>
>>37790103
>My fucking bitch of a mother too, but I feel that's the only thing it gets right
That's the Moon in Scorpio - talks about some issue with the Mother. Anyway, the thing about life is that it unfolds over decades. The natal chart shows what is promised, good and bad. If you really want to know your future and when things turn, look at your secondary progressions chart.
>>
>>37791200
Maybe it was annoying to look at format? That's usually why I skip a chart. Use whole signs and remove any extra points other than the planets and ascending/etc.

>>37791164
That 12th house MC is rare, born very far north! Your future entails a beautiful, caring woman. You may have had some encounter with this theme already, in 2019-2020 (count years from your birthday). It's a story that returns in some way in 2027.
>>
>>37791802
hey man you still down?
what sorta format do you prefer?
>>
File: 2460325550014.gif (14 KB, 500x600)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
>>37791802
>>
File: BasicPrintout.jpg (162 KB, 500x500)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>37791802
that too
>>
>>37791802
12th house midheaven? nigga what
>>
>>37791765
People dislike me and I've never had friends or a relationship. People dislike me. I feel alone and I will be alone, my chart says it. Fucking hate people

>>37791802
This guy has a caring person in his future. Me? No one. Only anger and rage. Sadness depression, hatred.
>>
>>37793174
Get out of here. How are you evading your ban
>>
>>37784783
>He thinks that 5th house jupiter is ever going to be a bad thing
>He thinks the Jupiter is a bad thing when his mars is squaring it.

My brother in Christ your issue is that you are too forward and you're all over the place. Gemini works two fold. It's the sign of duality. Capricorn isn't a bad place for the 5th house, otherwise anyone with Virgo ascendant would just be fucked. But people with Virgo as their ascendant tend to be musicians. They're chatty. They're brilliant. They know how to fuck. I meet plenty of Virgo ascendants. They don't struggle with sex. Your issue is your fucking Mars, if we're hard set on you having some kind of issue.

Jupiter in 5th just means you're a god at matters of creativity. It also rules over things like sex, kids etc. Now when it comes to Capricorn, Capricorn is hard working daddy energy. How is this a bad thing? Are you afraid of supporting the family?

Another thing of note is that your Mercury is on the 1st degree. Not exactly the critical degree, but you might still be feeling it, like you have a lot of the Taurus energy to give, but haven't quite gotten to the point where you can deal with the downsides that it has (every sign has a negative, don't sweat it.)

Your Sun, Mars, and Saturn are all in the 8th house, which means you desire change. Honestly the 8th house is a bit vague, but it's not considered a good house for a lot of people. I'd say you need to work out what the fuck this means for you, because your masculine energy is being held at ransom, and as much as people like to shit on Saturn and say that it's a bad thing it's those restrictions that help us develop into our ideal self.

What I'm seeing right now is that Saturn is in Aries on the Critical degree, not really able to exert it's influence in the sign of it's fall. It makes it seem like you're stagnant in life and not really moving forward in the way that you'd like and that hits your ego and drive and thus affects your sex life.
>>
File: chart.png (69 KB, 1200x1600)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
can you guys give me the quick rundown?
>>
>>37793290
addendum
please : )
>>
Okay /x/tronomers
What physical capabilities do you see in this chart?
Destined for greatness and combat or destined for soft work?
>>
>>37788980
>Work or Health related
Both, actually. I've had a really shit job for a while. Jupiter has been transiting the 12th since last year so I sort of realized I had an unhealthy relationship with other people and doing things with the expectation that people would give a shit about me if I was doing better for myself. Saturn was conjunct my Midheaven for a while too.

What happened was more or less I finally got my ADHD meds as Saturn was becoming conjunct with itself. I thought "Oh, this is perfect. I can finally fix my life!" Then shit hit the fan. I thought I'd gotten Covid at the time, but looking back on it I was over exerting myself physically while medicated and that probably fucked over my heart. Now I have to take supplements so I don't hit absolute zero after a work out and have to sleep.

I was trying to basically do my lifting, as I was trying to get in shape, but I was also being screamed at to dig up some pipes over a short period of time and that royally fucked me over.

>Mental health

Well, I'm pretty sure I don't actually have ADHD now. I think I'm just chronically depressed. I feel like people treat me like shit despite going out of my way to treat them well. Maybe I just don't understand, but for over a year + bad things were happening to me on a month to month basis and when I would try and talk about this the people closest to me just did not care. No one cared about my suffering. It was perhaps the loneliest, most depressing period of my life. People forgot my birthday the day after I asked them if they were interested in drinking with me for it.

I basically realized that no one has cared about me for a majority of my life. A big focus was doing things for myself rather than others.

>Saturn in the 9th

I've had spiritual restrictions my entire life. That was the focus. Topics like Astrology were always something I was interested in, but I just could not find any information on where it came from or find anything other than Sun signs.
>>
>>37788980
I hit the character limit. I'm sorry that it sounds so negative, but I've been working on it all. Learning to not put expectations on other people and trying to understand my chart a bit better. I seem to spend too much time on other people and that soaks up my ability to be productive even when I'm not chatting with them. It's like I get energy and a nice little mental boost from being alone and meditating. I'd always been meditating, but it became even more noticeable because I hit rock bottom and wasn't able to really do anything at all for myself for a few months. I also realized I have some kind of trauma stemming from my childhood stopping me from doing the things I care most about, as well as emotions and anxiety that I'd just been kind of ignoring for most of my life. My dreams also became a focus for me during the periods where I was most optimistic.

Anyways thanks for the reading.
>>
>>37793379
i feel you, and we procrastinate trying to fix things first in our heads (according to ourself) and you do infact work some things out, but yeah the most fruitful moments is when we stop mowing on old grass and just get moving!

wish you very good, you know, we will all get there
>>
>tfw Moon in Aries and Mars in Cancer
I live, therefore I seethe.
>>
>>37793417
Thank you anon. I believe things will improve over the next few months. I've gotten a lot of progress via meditation but I feel so detached from things and it's hard to talk to people about spiritual matters. At the very least I seem to have found myself on some level.
>>
>>37793268
>and thus affects your sex life.
must be true since I have never kissed or had sex
>>
File: 1714330091854.jpg (1.85 MB, 1254x1400)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>37793250
I am not banned.
Should I transition MTF? Is it that in my
>>37776257
chart?
I think it does say I am unaesthetic and unattractive.
>>
>>37793596
we will begin to find each other soon IRL, its reaching a breaking point!

do you think you could give me a quick overview on me? Is that I have no experience at all, and just reading a guide seems so unpersonal idk, I think many subtleties in all systems of knowledge, can only be picked up by certain individuals

this is me>>37793290
>>
>>37793669
You have been recommended before in this thread on what is beneficial for you. Seek psychological counsel, deal with your attitude to mother and major mistrust to the world. For the world to love you, you have to love it first, because even if there would be a person sincerely sympathizing to you, in your current state you will not be able to accept them.
Medical transition will not change or solve your problems, otherwise it will add to them. You change an appearance, so what? There still will be hatred towards people in you+there will be prejudice against you from some majority of people = problem not solved. Hatred spawns hatred.
>>
File: chart.png (115 KB, 670x471)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
i need help figuring out what to do with my life
>>
>>37776257
>North Node in 12th house
>Probably the most ME house of all
>House of bad spirit
>People with things placed here have to find what is lost
>Bad fortune in Capricorn (Materialism) moving into into Cancer as what's been lost.

This energy is what you keep from yourself. It's a giving energy in a way. They call it bad spirit, but I think the house of sacrifice is more fitting. It's what is invisible to you, in a sense. When you give something, do you expect it back? Getting love an affection back is an 11th house thing, but the ability to give without expecting anything... that's 12th house. It's the house where the sun doesn't shine. It's the ego-less. It's the ability to love even when you don't feel that love back. And that's where your chart is saying is the place you need to head towards. But you can't do it without the energy of Capricorn, a sign that is vested in the physical. It's something you're well aware of. You are basically being told "Yes you can improve your health, and you need to so that you can let go and move towards the ability to love without these feelings holding you back."

The twelfth house will also teach you to see people as they are. It's idealistic in a way. It's like seeing that everyone is on their own journey, suffering in some sense. Just because people are beautiful, or rich, or fucking hookers every night does not mean they are not experiencing a hell of their own.

I believe that everyone is special, but the part where you experience suffering is not. Everyone does in their own way, in their own time. That's what you have to realize.
>>
>>37793669
shut the fuck up and leave
>>
>>37791200
Yeah me, I read charts that look interesting.
>>
File: astro.png (106 KB, 670x471)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
I dont know how this works but looks interesting, here is mine, what can you say about it?
>>
>>37793311
There isn't even an ascendant here, how am I supposed to answer that.
>>
File: 1714335695939.jpg (2.03 MB, 1314x1752)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>37794057
>>37794159
The world hates me, rejects me, my dreams are pipe dreams. I can't just love people when I have never been loved. I HATE THEM. More people would hate me as a transwoman, I get off on their hatred. I was never loved,I'll never be loved. I am envious and full of hatred.
You're telling me to love unconditionally when no one would look my way, never have, never will. Not model attractive, nor fashionable, nor worth caring about.
I can only hate. You have no idea how much I hate.
>>
File: angry-cat.jpg (57 KB, 660x495)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>37794196
so I am not interesting to you?!?!?!

hhmm hmmm?, thats it, you and me buddy, we are done!

JK lol
>>
File: 1714335927847.jpg (2.87 MB, 1820x1819)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>37794159
Id have to love what people better looking than me, with more talent, woth ore money, with relationships, with actual families, with something anything I dont have.
Fuck them, fuck them all.
I want to stab and eat people.
>>
>>37794159
What youre telling me is being a fucking cuckold emotionally. Loving without ever being loved, fuck you all.
Should I ever lose it I WILL eat people, I will stab over and over. My hatred grows every day, I need to eat people, to consume all I don't have, all others keep away from me.

SO MY CHART SAYS ILL NEVER BE LOV3D
NOT A SINGLE FRIEND
NOT A SINGLE RELATIONSHIP

FUCKING STAB AND EAT THEM ALL
HUMANS
ARE MY ENEMY
I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING EMOTIONALLY SPEAKING REJECTED ISOLATED IGNORED
TREATED LIKE SOME ANIMAL
LIKE A VIRUS

I NEED TO STAB AND EAT PEOPLE
>>
>>37794232
The world never can nor hate you or reject you. Some people can, but not the world. Some actions may happen, scary at first, but then they can turn out to be a hand of angel.
If you follow baby steps, start trusting world in small things, you may start trusting in big things. I came from a very dark place too, and only working with my attitude and beliefs helped me to overcame hatred and general mistrust. I still trip over them, but less so.
>>
>>37794329
Well, if your mother truly hated you, it does not mean that you have to hate yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Your mom does did not abuse you because you are bad, but because probably she is in a bad place also. Perhaps, she was abused as well and feels the same hatred, so she expressed her frustration in only safe way she could - through you. But you do not have to continue this trend.
>>
>>37794329
nobody fucking said that to you. what do we have to do to get you permanently banned this is so gross and pathetic
>>
>>37794357
Have you been loved though? I never have been loved. I know that's a fact.
Do you believe you'll have a positive impact on people in your future? Is there what, a person who will love you in the future, is there someone that will be a friend, is there a family is there a someone or something somewhere waiting? Something good?
You might have it, I know I don't. If I blow my brains out, nothing will change. No place or time where I'll be missed. Get what I mean. I am zero. In all of this world there is nowhere nothing no one for me. Don't you think that would get to someone? Life is bullshit. Not a gift.
I hope climate change and war gets most people. Genocide, extinction, that's what people deserve.
>>
>>37794346
Autism. No. What it's saying is that you can't see people loving you, so you have to be able to give without expecting people to give back. The reason why is that you won't see it.

People love you, but as you are right now you are fucking incapable of seeing it. You despise other people and you have to be able to look past that in order to actually love others and then see that you're wrong.
>>
>>37794391
Yep, anon>>37794390 that is what I meant.
The empty well cannot provide water for anyone, and jar with holes cannot contain water within. Start to love yourself first, than you may be able to start loving people, and than you may be able to see that people love you back.
>>
>>37794382
>>37794387
>>37794057
All of you need to stop responding to the freak and report him. This shit can’t keep happening. We all recognize the chart and we just need to add it to the OP as a warning not to get tricked into reading his chart and to never respond to him since this is 4chan and people don’t get banned + lack of moderation
>>
>>37794416
i agree add its placements to the OP giant all caps warning DO NOT RESPOND idk what else were supposed to do and it’s kind of annoying when new readers come or old readers return and they give this faggot any ounce of attention then none of us can talk about anything else the rest of the thread
>>
File: 1714337792134.jpg (104 KB, 460x430)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>37794453
I dont need your readings. I dont care about your threads.
>>
>>37794461
Then leave and never come back
>>
>>37794453
Most probably you are right.
>>
I will stop posting here and now adopt a trip for it. I will not post my chart here given you dislike me.
>>37794463
I will leave as I had done before this thread. You'd usually find me in another board raging. I just want to know how can someone really be expected to love without ever being loved back and take that as a good thing.
>>
Ok fine I am sorry. I know I am the problem here. Might be better for me to stop believing in this and stop posting. I always get expulsed out of any thread
>>
>>37792564
Cancer rising - moon in LIbra, in fourth. Definitely a homebody, close to family/mother. Sun/Mars/Pluto in Scorpio 5th - prominent placements. 5th house is what you give to the world - this can show strong creativity and/or focus on children. Probably likes to party.

Your planets are almost all below the horizon line - that makes you private. The top of the chart is rather public and visible, dealing with others, and the bottom is more personal. The one planet above, in the 7th, is Saturn. This is a night chart so partnerships and dealing with others is your main limiting factor - 2021-2023 was your Saturn return in this area and that may have been the story there. Isolation or strong response to the lockdown/vaxx vibes. It's been followed by Pluto in the first couple of degrees of Aquarius, magnifying it. In a couple days that sort of peaks and Pluto will retrograde over your Saturn again in the next few months, then pass it one more time in early january. After that the story should ease up. Pluto is going to change how you deal with Saturn in the 7th, probably the hard way but change nonetheless.
>>
>>37792572
lmao no thanks
>>37793143
top of the sky at noon. rare to see it so far down to the horizon. you were born far north, yeah? or really far south like Tierra Del Fuego.

>>37793174
You sound like a maladjusted Scorpio Moon. The intensity of your feelings can be handled better. That's what you should work on - you choose how to respond to your feelings, not what your feelings are.
>>37793290
Taurus venus in the 2nd - big time money placement. Aries Sun is also the best Sun, even if it's in the 12th house. Avoid substance abuse.
Gemini Mars in the 3rd gets you into trouble - drive safely and try to think before you speak. You probably learned that already and have a reputation for stoic vibes or being very reserved, with that Strong Saturn ruling the top of your chart.
>>
>>37793311
Venus Taurus is always good - if that's the first house it's extremely good. Very attractive, inclined to "receive" things. Sun and Mars in 12th is more of a problem but we can't be sure what the ascendant here is so don't think too hard about it. Venus in Taurus and Sun in Aries and Mars in Aries are all top-tier placements. Three of these in a chart makes a lot of things easier for you than most other people. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>37793332
>I basically realized that no one has cared about me for a majority of my life. A big focus was doing things for myself rather than others.
Neptune in the 8th - 8th is what you get from others, and Neptune is the point where we see least clearly. It's a shit spot, but good to get a little clarity. Accept what you were shown by having neptune magnified by Pluto and act accordingly. When Neptune squares itself in your early 40's-ish you'll get reminded of the same lessons if you forget them now.

The ADHD story line fits what I was mentioning. A health saga, more mental than physical. There's an old saying: Before you decide that you're depressed, check to see if you're just surrounded by assholes. You might be someone who benefits from moving to a different region.

I'm going to shill you my Chemistry of Time series. It is the best lessons on Astrology you'll ever get. There will be a ton posted over the next few weeks (ctlucero.substack.com). It's for people too smart for the lousy twitter-tier astrology that goes around.
>>
>>37793379
That neptune placement is pretty rough - I consider it a big problem for millennials. I will be putting out extensive series soon about Generations and that will be led by a strong discussion of the outer planets neptune, uranus, and pluto. It's going to be eye-opening and very new. The series needs to teach a few more concepts before people can appreciate that, but I should be putting out the Generations content around June.

>>37793488
hey, that's a mutual reception! You also seethe to live!
>>
What would be the price on a full reading anyone here who would do it?
>>
>>37794123
The answer of what to do with your life is the same for everyone: Figure out who you are and be the best possible version of that person.

Specifically, You are a Pisces rising with Virgo Venus in the 7th on the descendant. Virgo venus isn't great, but having it on the desc. is pretty good and helps a ton. In short you come across differently than you really are - pisc rising contrasting with all of that virgo. Much good will come to you from one-on-one partnerships.

You have Mars and moon in leo in the 6th - you'll need to integrate that into your daily/worklife. You'll want to be physically doing things, not sitting at an email job. With the asc and mc ruled by jupiter, sitting on your IC with saturn, home construction/residential work like that seems appropriate. Architecture can also map to that.
>>
>>37794203
Leo rising with Aquarius Sun - wild combo. Pretty much guaranteed to be an outlier, someone who sees and SHOWS what others don't see. This person can be really good 1-to-1.
Jupiter Cancer 12th is good family/parents. Very fortunate, will keep the worst from happening to you, so don't fear the worst.

Everything else is a massive 6th house Capricorn. Workaholic all day, also fitness nerds. This is a great chart for medicine of some kind, or like a physical trainer/instructor.
>>
>>37794057
>>37794159
Btw sorry about my behavior.
I am just lost and depressed. I am sorry. I have BPD.
>>37794567
I am a Scorpio Moon yes. I am just traumatized and depressed. Abuse has led me to just feel anger very suddenly. Like very rapidly giving into anger. It's how my mother acted and I dislike that I feel the same. It's not the real me.
She is exactly as you see my behavior here.
>>
>>37794528
thanks for the read man. certaintly right about the lockdowns. it cost me everything. the rest was very true of me until i got into my 20s. now its kinda the opposite.

i mean the whole reason i got into astrology was to find out what work i would be good at.

if i could push you, what sorta work would you recommend.
>>
>>37794688
>I am just traumatized and depressed. Abuse has led me to just feel anger very suddenly.
Yes, it's real. What are you going to do about it? That same pain can be channeled into tremendous ability to accomplish. Mars in Scorpio has great ability to DO things, far beyond most people. Channel the shit into action. Can take some time, don't rush yourself.

>>37794690
Your MC (in Pisces) and your 6th house (Sag) are both ruled by Jupiter, in the 3rd (Virgo). It's also with Venus, the greater benefic in a night chart. Anytime you see jupiter and venus in the same sign, especially unadulterated by anything else as is the case here, it's great. That's where to focus, and where you will get the best fortune.

Third house is communication, and internet in modern times. It's also about what's nearest you - siblings, hometown, your neighborhood. These are the areas where you'll receive the greatest pay off. Study the third house a lot. As for Virgo, it's very good with details and very pure and honest. Apply those themes and let the answer come to you.
>>
>>37794727
I have no self worth. I think it was messed up, my mother could switch from being a good loving mother to destroying things and beating me out of nowhere. So I am just confused when it comes to people. To me, I do the same. Maybe it's scorpio Moon, I give in too easily at any emotion. BPD is feeling everything to the max. Are you the anon who told me about my 12th House or the one who told me about Venus and the transition thing? Thanks either way. I have no idea what it meana but still, thanks.
>>
>>37794776
You love the feeling, on a level. That's part of the vibe, and has a function. But is it helping you? Is it serving you? Remember that the Scorpio moon is debilitated - it works for shit. In practice you generally feel the intensity of emotions immediately but it takes a looong time, often years, to understand what they consist of. The lesson is to realize you're an idiot in that way and to manage the intensity of the emotions, because that's all that really matters in the moment anyway. When you do that you'll see the superpower of Scorpio moon.
>>
>>37794811
I do. I love the dramatic rush of emotions. It messes up your brain but it's intoxicating. You're right. It has costed me friends, people willing to give me a try. And right again, I didn't even know why I wanted stuff for years. I'll take your advice and fuck off from here too.
>>
>>37794727
so in the simplist terms. what sorta work should i be going for? just 5 options. because in the past i worked in kitchens, hospitality, cheffing, administration even worked as a nurses assistant but it never really worked out.
>>
>>37794727
also and i am sorry to do this. BONUS POINT.
am i destined to be alone? obviously because of the cancer rising and saturnion influence in my decendant. it does kinda scream loner.
>>
>>37794614
Oh, I neglected to mention. That entire time I was trying to lose weight. I was exercising constantly and I could not lose weight. My hair was falling out from stress. I think I realized that the issue was not eating enough. For some reason, I think due to some fuckery with whatever I'm eating (it's normal stuff but whatever) I can't lose weight through normal means. My weight dipped a bit when I wasn't doing shit, but it would increase and refuse to decrease during this entire shit fest of a saga. I still don't know what the issue is, but it seems to relate to stress, which I was going through a lot of.

This was something I didn't understand prior to getting my meds, which gave me enough dopamine to get my brain out of permanent fuck zone. That was like.. a big enlightening moment and it happened some time around March, but the themes were around me for a while, just that I was kind of unable to process and understand prior to getting my meds. There is a general kind of lack of spatial awareness that I have when I'm really down and out of it. It's remedied by meditation it seems, and I attributed it to my meds for a while.

Where is this Chemistry of Time Series?

>>37794633
I've been wanting to learn more about those planets, so I look forward to it. A lot of information feels washy and inapplicable to most charts including my own. I can interpret the really easy comparisons but not much else.
>>
The abuse charade is so annoying. I was incestually sexually abused by my dad until i was 12 years old and my mom denies it to this day and both would beat the shit out of me, with objects, kick me down the stairs, refuse to give me lunch money or wash my clothes, abused me with starvation, the list goes on and on and on and on

And still I don’t act like this loser. Even in psyche wards where people had it way worse than me, a girls mom poured boiling water on her to the point their fingers fused together, and she still didn’t act like this loser. One kid watched his sister murder all of their pets and eventually their oldest sibling and still didn’t act like this loser.

Maybe you’re just a pussy who wants to be victimized and told how unstable you are. Awe did mommy not buy you tendies and now you have to make it everyone else’s problem? Be a man
>>
>>37794904
Virgo is an earth sign - something like running a gardening/landscaping business locally might be the move.

Saturn impacting partnerships can delay things until after the saturn return, but things improve after that. I think in your case Pluto is going to be a big factor. Pluto is stationing direct at 2 deg aqua, basically conj your Saturn, in a couple of days. Then it will go exactly over your Saturn, then come back to it at the beginning of next year. It already passed it once not long ago. Check the dates where Pluto exactly conj your Saturn and see if you can find a common theme. It's a three-part story - introduction (already happened), conflict (coming up), resolution (jan 25).

>I was incestually sexually abused by my dad
do you have Pluto and Mars in aspect in your chart?
>>
>>37794963
Why do you hate me? I have other stuff too. I don't go sharing all of it.
Why do you fucking hate me?
>>
>>37794992
I don’t hate you and I’ve never responded to you. I actively avoid you. I’m so sick of your bullshit ruining threads. I learn a lot from here just reading what people say but every other thread is you having a meltdown about how hard your life is when multiple times you’ve said you were never abused by your mom and then all of a sudden today, you claim you were. You’re a liar and an attention seeker and everyone wants you to leave.

>>37794983
My Pluto and Mars are not in aspect to eachother, no.
>>
>>37794567
holy crap, very accurate
>>
>>37794811
I'll ask something else, or I'd like to ask but people on the thread make me feel bad about it? Got a contact. I mean I guess there's the other sitr you shared for you, right. I wouldn't like to bother too much though.
>>37795017
But I was, I said that to piss off someone who once pissed me off here. Cuz they were blaming me of lying. Look I am sorry for the thread issues, trust me, more common than you realize.
>>
>>37795032
the shared site supports messaging, and also links to my X//twitter account.
>>
>>37795017
your not me? lol. but thank you for fighting my corner fake me anon lol. <3
>>37794983
i wasnt sexaully abused by anyone. i think you ment him > >>37794963

>Virgo is an earth sign - something like running a gardening/landscaping business locally might be the move.
a personal hell to me. nothing i've ever done or had an interest in. when i was a kid i had a couple of people try and get me into gardening but i considered "old hat" and "funny duddy" or "a simpletons work"

>Saturn impacting partnerships can delay things until after the saturn return, but things improve after that.
thanks anon thats given me alot of peace and hope for the future

> Then it will go exactly over your Saturn, then come back to it at the beginning of next year. It already passed it once not long ago. Check the dates where Pluto exactly conj your Saturn and see if you can find a common theme. It's a three-part story - introduction (already happened), conflict (coming up), resolution
theres nothing really thats happened like that in my love life. however in my personal relationships i've already that the "conflict" stage. the resolotion is something i think i am working on now. just coming to terms with people leaving and thats a part of life.
i suppose i am at the coming to terms/finding comfort in that stage.

thank you for all your advice and answering all my questions. sorry i was so pushy.
>>
>>37795017
Youre right
Ill stop posting and venting here
Sorry
>>
>>37781917
bumping.
>>
>>37794657
thanks for the reading! can you explain the difference between how i come across and how i actually am? i feel like that unintentional "deception" makes it difficult to start relationships with people
>>
>>37794240
A lot of charts could be more interesting if people offered more information about who they are, what makes their life story stand out, and also the promise of some level of engagement. A number of times I've written large readings for certain charts that receive no response at all. It's like people care less to hear the answer than I care to write it, and that sucks, since I am basically making my skills available for free.
>>
>>37794683
Thank you for the reading. First time someone read my chart and i must say its impressive accurate. But its all good things. What about the dark side of it?
>>
>>37794635
What do you mean by full reading? The market price for a reading among good astrologers seems to be about 120$ per hour. This is for a one hour video consultation.
Consultations vary according to what the client is interested in. The focus can be on natal placements, on specific topics, or on timing techniques, selecting auspicious dates, answering divination questions etc.
If you are interested in getting a consultation with an /astro/ poster, you can reply to this post with your Discord account and I will add you when I see it. Then we can discuss the specifics.
>>
>>37795721
>What about the dark side of it?
Six planets in Capricorn 6th house is a massive, extreme outlier. Most of your life will happen around those topics. The thing is, the specific arrangements of planets there is as good as you could hope for in the 6th house. The dark side is having six planets in Capricorn, but that's a matter of taste.

>>37795505
Rising sign is the vibe you give off without trying at all - people with a Sun sign tend to admire the people with that Rising sign because they seem to do without effort what the Sun person strives for. In your case the Sun is opposite, with other planets, so many friendly Pisces will think you're a cuddly bear and find out that you're actually a massive Virgo. Some people are "what you see is what you get." You are not. Nothing you can do about it, just be aware some people get the wrong idea on first/early impression. Sometimes this is also like a person who looks different from how you would expect based on their persona.
>>
File: chemistry_of_time.jpg (342 KB, 800x800)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>37795774
This is a good price, very fair for a competent astrologer.

I'm primarily focused on this project (ctlucero.substack.com) at this time, but I'm sure others here can offer full natal chart readings.
>>
>>37795719
well this was me>>37793290

I am an artist, sculpture and such, wood, metal. My hand shape is fire. I am a male, 95 kg 6 feet

I committed suicide once hitting myself in the head, like for real with all my strenght, I has brought dead to a hospital, woke up there

I like nature and animals, my nickname is in the chart, I was given it when I was 12 by my school mates

I like weed, feel like I procrastinate too much, and I can be impatient sometimes, raised on pure boomerism, I actually feel I turned out alright
>>
File: untitled.jpg (1.03 MB, 1843x2743)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>37796025
here
>>
>>37793290
German?
I am not really sure what you are interested in knowing. Assuming an accurate birth time, I can see that you are a bold and assertive person. Strong personality. Probably gets plenty of whacky ideas. Possible difficulties with siblings, extended family. Travel/transportation may be a difficult but important theme.
Jupiter in the 5th house definitely checks out with "artist". Jupiter in the 5th is very good for creativity.
Libra Moon in the 7th may mean a precarious emotional balance, but also a very vibrant personality. Much importance is placed on getting a partner and close relationships.
There may have been difficulties with friends. Possibly there was an important event that had to do with friendship, community, and career around 27-30.
Good luck with romance and wealth.
>>
>>37796094
I can't do palmistry, sorry.
>>
File: graphic.png (70 KB, 1200x1600)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
Whats next for me? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>37796140
Close to Germans I guess, friendshipwise, but as you said we had our ups and downs

thank you, the birth is accurate yes to the minutes, and well everything you said fits me perfectly, pretty crazy stuff
>>37796147
dont worry thank you
>>
>>37796182
>Close to Germans I guess
I was thinking that "Mut" would be a much more flattering nickname in Germany than in the USA is all, lol.
>>37796157
Probably wrapping up your Saturn return.
>>
>>37796239
Spanish speaker, from the Spanish word for mammoth, because in this country its mostly umpaloompas and my mutt Roman genes made me pretty big in comparison to the norm

in other countries I would be average
>>
File: he ght.png (118 KB, 520x520)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
does this look like a sales associate at a smoke shop?
>>
>>37796673
Sorry you've had to deal with such a difficult life anon.
I don't know what a sales associate or a smoke shop is, but I'm sure you'll do okay.
>>
>>37772448
mine has a cool shape
>>
>>37796673
lmfao actually it does. Sag rising, in the 12th. In Scorpio, where you also have venus and mercury. The best part is the Sun on the midheaven - visible. Someone who works in a store is very visible, and their light is seen by many. In Libra, you're probably friendly, good sales placement.

The 12th house is where other people are responsible for you, and you are subject to how they behave. It's a danger zone for bad placements but you have both benefics there. Many would describe your chart as someone who is simply lucky. That has to do with your lack of ambition, combined with the MC being in the 11th. In the 9th, the MC means you care about the act of doing things, the work. The 10th means you care about the status of achieving and getting the respect. In the 11th, the MC is all about the payoff. As long as you're getting the payoff, you don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>37796769
that cool shape is more important than you think. it would take me a long time to explain why shapes are helpful - there's no guide here to refer to. I do think you'd make a good Probate lawyer.
>>
>>37797061
i dont want to work any job, i dislike work and would rather enjoy life
>>
>>37797096
Sun is in the 8th house - known as the "idle place."
>>
>>37797182
IDK if you were the guy from yesterday here >>37789333 but thank you for your reading.
>>37787575
I'm curious if you can tell me anything about work for this year given that I've been unemployed for 8 months now (however I've gotten married, have traveled around for an enormous chunk of that time, and for the most part am happy)? I'd love to start getting my business/entrepreneurial ideas going but I feel like a need some starting funds to get going.
>>
>>37797210
yes that's me, last post for the night

Looking at your timing charts I don't see a major work theme, but a lot of important relationship and family/foundation stuff. Look at your progressed chart - the Sun is nearing conjunction with Saturn in the 6th, which talks about work. That will finally pass at the end of this year, at which point I'd expect to see more improvement in that area.

That's not to say nothing will happen before then, but work you put in now is likely to see payoff after the new year.

Mars is conjuncting Neptune, has been messing with things for about a week but more subtly for six weeks. it's finally exact basically right now, and after it passes that will help as it's causing confusion/action/distortion around ideas of resources and money. It leaves Pisces in a few days for Aries, which is a massive improvement. At the same time Pluto stations retrograde - relevant for your chart this year. There's a lot about to "turn on" for you in this next week and by mid-May you should have more wind at your back.
>>
>>37795840
Thx bro
>>
>>37795840
Isnt it in 5th house? I dont really understand but looks like my capricorns are all in the 5th
>>
>>37797310
>Looking at your timing charts I don't see a major work theme, but a lot of important relationship and family/foundation stuff
Bummer on work, but it's ultimately not what I value the most which instead I s definitely family stuff and my relationship with what is now my wife.

>the Sun is nearing conjunction with Saturn in the 6th, which talks about work. That will finally pass at the end of this year, at which point I'd expect to see more improvement in that area.
That's a long ass time that be unemployed but good to know that things will definitely get better in that area and more importantly that there's things o can do now to improve things for today and the future.
>It leaves Pisces in a few days for Aries, which is a massive improvement. At the same time Pluto stations retrograde - relevant for your chart this year. There's a lot about to "turn on" for you in this next week and by mid-May you should have more wind at your back.
That's great to know, sounds awesome. I feel like I had a really important conversation with a mentor of mine that completely changes the way I've been thinking and going about looking for new good work (because the goal isn't that just do anything or something I abhor like being an auditor again or selling life insurance but something more fulfilling and exciting). The real major goal work wise would be to get my entrepreneurial project rolling so if I could truly have it moving next year would be huge.
Thank you anon and I'll try my best
>>
>>37797310
Also in response to your first reading. Thank you and I'll definitely create more stuff!!
>>
>>37796727
its not so bad desu, just high shame and mental problems/isolation. im halfway thru my saturn return and i think the worst of it is over
>>
Does this chart show illegal activities or problems with law? Asking for a friend
>>
>>37798154
Actually, quite possibly yes. The good ol' Hitler 8th house setup. A Mars-Venus conjunction can indicate an explosive character in any chart, but when it's in the 8th house and one of them is the ascendant ruler, it can indicate dangerous encounters and trouble with the law. Hunter Thompson may serve as an example of ascendant ruler Mars in the 8th house.
>>
>>37794585
Thanks anon.
I appreciate and value your assessment, will this help?
Any other anon feel free to reply.
>>
>>37795774
Personally i think video calls are a cop out. You can take notes and everything but they can basically bullshit you the whole time and it’s only one hour. It seems to be theme among lazy astrologers.

I charge $333 for pdf that’s meant to be referenced for the rest of your life. It’s usually anywhere from 200-300 pages long and takes me 2+ weeks to write. I include every single house, aspect, etc even empty houses and chiron & lilith. Also includes timeframe life progressions as in How This Placement Will Develop Over Time. Never had a disappointed customer

I’m only saying this so when people do actually go to buy readings from someone they can understand what they’re paying for. If you’re uninformed with astrology a video call is like a sure fire way to only get half the info and no idea if what they’re telling you is true and they’re getting paid $120 by the hour. I’ve never seen a legitimate astrologer offer a video call reading, just twitter astrologers and people that do it for fun.

Cameron White, a student of Chris Brennan used to try to get away with shit like that and eventually quit astrology altogether. He’s just like Brennan in the sense that he can tell you which planet is contraparallel to another planet but he can’t actually tell you what that means or how it manifests and the client is too ill informed to weed through the astro jargon. Astrology has been bastardized by people like this
>>
>>37797371
You want to use "Whole Signs" for the House system. Many sites default to others. By whole signs Capricorn is the 6th house from Leo.

>>37799583
Yes, venus on ascendant in Taurus is excellent. People will value you more than you think.
>>
File: GMTKR1DbEAALrKV.jpg (143 KB, 1122x1336)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>37800171
>I’ve never seen a legitimate astrologer offer a video call reading,
This is hogwash. In-person is the preferred method to do a natal chart review but a video call can substitute - the key is you can see each other and interact. A reading is a dialog.

There are many mid astrologers and recommendation from someone you respect is a good way to find one. People with a public presence can be judged on their relative work, but they will often be more expensive as natal chart readings for the public are not their (our) primary business.

While written documents can be very useful, especially for people interested in learning astrology themselves, it lacks the question-and-answer function that is critical for identifying what the planets are doing in the individual's life. For an average person conversational reading is best. Regarding hourly charges, few can handle more than an hour or two discussion about their chart so there is no incentive for someone to try and run up a meter. It sounds to me like you got yourself a disappointing reading and are projecting that.
>>
What impression of character does this chart give? What's up with the 10th house stuff
>>
What impression of character does this chart give? What's up with the 10th house stuff?
>>3780034
wrong chart
>>
>>37794633
>You also seethe to live!
wait, what?
>>
>>37795774
>>37800171
How do you guys even get clients?
>>
>>37800209
Again, a one hour live reading with questionable astrologers is a waste of money. I’ll state again that i’ve been around a long time and i’ve never seen a legitimate astrologer offer video readings. It’s to make a quick buck and you can’t get through half the chart in one hour if you’re actually reading for someone. It also opens the door for the fraud to ask questions and then try to make the puzzle pieces fit and then the client thinks they’ve done an amazing job even though they weaseled the information out of them. In person is completely different than a video call. You’re free to have your opinion and maybe it struck a cord because you personally offer video readings but that’s not really my problem.

My comments are for anyone reading who might be planning on buying readings. So that they can make an informed decision on what they spend their money on. It’s reminiscent of old school Psychic Hot Lines
>>
>>37800589
I run a website, a patreon, and social media where I write articles of predictive astrology so I have a dated track record of accuracy, but also various articles teaching, mundane astrology, reading celebrity charts, regular transit updates, etc. So most of my clients find me via my website. I don’t only offer birth chart readings but various other readings as well. I don’t shill on 4chan and twitter, they find me.
>>
>>37800632
is it even profitable?
>>
>>37800747
For sure, especially patreon. However I wouldn’t lean on it as a main source of income. Sometimes i can get 10 clients in one month and then nothing for three months. However you have to think, if you get 200 patreon members for $5 a month that’s $1000 a month and that’s just the low end, people will definitely pay more than $5 a month if you’re producing good and useful information
>>
>>37800799
alright, would you say that book recommendations in the OP is enough to reach your level?
>>
>Saturn in Taurus 11th
>Pluto in Sag 6th
>Chiron in Sag 6h
What do I fear and what makes me struggle?
>>
>>37800607
Your views on this topic are not widely shared nor in my view particularly well-reasoned. I advise readers to take them with a grain of salt.

>>37800849
If you want to practice astrology the first task is to learn it. This will take a minimum of three years of active study, after which you can potentially become a competent reader of other people's charts. This time-frame has nothing to do with your dedication or intelligence but rather the necessity of living through certain things that take this long to happen in order to have a genuine and experienced perspective on the planets and their activities.
>>
>>37801000
nice trips.
would you say in your experience that some people are better than others when it comes to astrology purely from natal chart?
>>
>>37801011
Yes, absolutely. There are certain placements in a natal chart that imbue people with a more natural ability to discern these things. In my observation many astrologers are technically sound but are limited by one of three factors:

1. Base intelligence. Those with a greater IQ capacity are going to be able to do more on complex levels and make sense of the concepts that require juggling more factors at once. This is not a huge deal and many average intelligence people are wise and experienced in ways that supplement this greatly.

2. Credulity. Too many astrologers utilize references in history and things like celebrity charts to draw conclusions about things. This habit is very limiting because it is a form of confirmation bias. The overwhelming deception involved in the public information available about the lives of the prominent, nevermind historical events, requires the manner of discernment that the current Western culture is, let's say, discouraging of.

3. Lack of experience. One cannot speak on the infinite combinations of life if one does not have remarkable and wide experience in life. This is the most common way in which astrologers are limited.
>>
File: clements_cot2.jpg (195 KB, 800x800)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>37801059
I will now shill my newly started series one last time ITT - you are one of the first groups to be made aware of it and the information provided will be free, and far beyond what most are selling.
>>
>>37801059
could you spot a potential from the natal chart alone?
>>
>>37800383
I need a reading here
>>
>>37800849
idk why that person responded to you, that wasn’t me.

i don’t know which books are in the OP, i’ve never looked

if you want to learn astrology, start with learning rulerships of houses/signs/planets, move on to planet symbols and then aspects
it will take you months to perfect this

After that, i’d recommend looking up the charts of your friends and families to learn how planets behave. Most astrology books aren’t actually books that you read, they’re more like reference guides. I think there is a huge misconception that you just read through an astro book like it’s a story but that’s not the case
>>
>>37801000
No, that’s your personal opinion. It’s a pretty well known topic among actual astrologers. Not really sure why you’re upset about it.

Also I’d really appreciate it if you wouldn’t respond to comments that had questions for me specifically, kind of weird
>>
>>37801070
Funny how you’re telling “readers” to take what I say with a grain of salt while you constantly try to shill your substack and solicit money. If anything should be taken with a grain of salt, it should be someone’s words that’s actively trying to sell you something.
>>
File: IMG_2106.jpg (649 KB, 788x1091)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
Not to be one of those pricks, but does ANYONE have any fucking clue what job I should do? One part of me wants to do something business/entrepreneur, one part wants to chase something creative like painting (typical I know.) and one part of me wants to be an astrologer. I’m quite torn, and there’s things I haven’t even mentioned. Does anyone more knowledgeable have any fucking clue? Cheers.
>>
File: astro.png (107 KB, 670x471)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>37800181
So, i was studying and discovered that if the country change the clock on summer it alters your chart, so my birth is actually 1 hour earlier them documented. I altered and It changed the chart a little bit. Any major differences on the correct chart?
>>
>>37801530
>and solicit money.
I have done no such thing. It's all free.
>>
File: Untitled.png (73 KB, 670x471)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
Looking for some sort of guidance.
As of recently i've felt energetically weaker than i was some weeks ago. I've always sort of had an "intuition" for this sort of feeling but never went too deep into it because i never know where to start or go, but that's besides the point.

Looking at my chart, is there any astrological reason why i feel a bit "down" and "out of touch" all of a sudden? Like i'm just not fitting or something. I'm sure it will go away, just curious. Maybe some tips to better align myself too?
>>
>>37801743
>energetically weaker
This is probably because Mars has been in bad condition for several weeks. That peaked last week, as it conjuncted Neptune. Tomorrow this will change and Mars will roar to life. Wait a week.
>>
>>37800171
>Personally i think video calls are a cop out.
Absolute state of you lol.
>>37800589
120$ per hour is an extremely fair price. I've seen some astrologers charge 250$ and just yesterday I saw one charging 500$ per consultation.
A couple of weeks ago a mechanic came to fix my washing machine, did absolutely nothing, charged me 120$ and asked me if I'd like to buy a different washing machine from him for another 250$ since he couldn't fix this one (he didn't even try). It's a similar deal with plumbers and with other skilled trades. Why shouldn't I charge 120 for a consultation? I've spent thousands of dollars and thousands of hours on studying astrology. Remember that you get what you pay for. Sure you can have your chart read for as 20$, maybe even as little as 5$, by some teen girl on Twitter whose engagement with astrology as been entirely through memes. In that case, I'd say even as little as 40$ would be overcharging you. For me, I normally charge 135$ and I feel that is a very fair price and a good deal for clients. I said 120$ in this thread because from my market research, I am yet to encounter a single astrologer who actually knows their stuff that charges less than 110$, so as far as I am concerned, that is the market rate.
>>
>>37801574
nvm, the site auto correct saving daylight time.
>>
File: astros.png (249 KB, 748x1102)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
One more question if anyone may answer about my ascendent. My birth certificate says i was born at 8:30 pm. My mother said it was more like 8:35 pm. At 8:33 pm it is the last Leo minute, so at 8:34 pm the ascendent becomes Virgo. So how do i know wich one is it? Can i be on the border between two? a minute would make a difference? because that would completelly change the house counting, given i have 6 planets together in the same one. Thank you in advance
>>
>>37802825
Only those who practice rectification can do that. But you will need to answer a tons of questions about your temperament and significant life events. There are anons in this thread who do not believe in such practice, but I do (do not know how to do though), that is why I tell you about it.
So far the only thing I can do to navigate you is to ask following:
1) do you have reddish or rosy-white complexion (always in comparison to parents)? Do you have prominent face features like it is easy to remember you? Do you have reddish/golden/wavy hair or do you start getting bold? Do you like to be bossy? Do you prefer girls to be melancholic, analytic, and original?
2) Are you darker/tanned/greyish in your complexion? Do you have straight hair? Do you posess symmetric, perhaps a bit bland (not easy to remember) appearance? Do you prefer your girls to be sensitive, emotional, and somewhat mystical?
>>
File: astrchrt1.png (304 KB, 1063x748)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
Any job suggestions astrobros? I finished my studies and work as a programmer, but despite programming for nearly 15 years I make really shit money and hate my life. Not really sure what I'm good at anymore. I've heard that based on my chart I should look into acting, but I'm terribly shy and have self image issues.
>>
File: astro_chart.png (43 KB, 670x471)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
What should I do with my life?
>>
>>37802912
1)Yes, i look much younger than i am. - Never had anyone not recognize me, but dont really know how to quantify it. - Dark brown straight hair, not getting bold, still full hair like in my teens - I like to be bossy a lot.- No, the other option is better.
2)Im very tanned, take sunlight everyday but the parts where the sun dont reach are white af- Yes, straight hair. - Maybe, i think i look very typical for my gene group - Yes, my best ex's were like that
>>
>>37803045
My bet is that you are Virgo rising
>>
>>37803045
>1)Yes, i look much younger than i am.
Just in case, I've never asked that. I asked whether you have a specific type of skin and whether you have prominent appearance.
The reason I asked that is because Leo and Virgo presuppose different skin tones. Also, "human" signs (Virgo) tend to be symmetrical and pleasant to the eye, but usually it is an appearance that is easy to forget. While "wild" signs (Leo), are less symmetric, they can have aprominent nose, too big eyes, etc, their face is memorable.
>>
>>37803084
Tought it was the part about comparison with the parents, my mistake. I understand now, defintelly the Virgo type you described, not proeminent features at all.
>>
>>37802825
Did you do anything 5th house related during your Saturn return? If so, that would be a major hint that you are Virgo Rising. In that case, you would probably have good fortune with friendship and social groups.
Alternatively if your Saturn return had something to do with 6th and 7th house topics, that would suggest a Leo Rising.
>>
>>37803309
Saturn return hit in 2020 just right with covid. Some friendships kind of ended there, i stoped going to my bjj gym, also abandoned serious relationships, only hookups after. In counterpart i changed career completelly, never been happier in this department, and completelly changed my life style, routine etc...about the 7th house if i understand its about partnerships, no, i work alone.
>>
>>37803501
>also abandoned serious relationships, only hookups after
This sounds 7th house to me.
So ended serious romantic relationship, dropped BJJ, career change. Sounds like the 6th and 7th house. Probably Leo Rising in that case.
Leo Rising would also put a different placement for your 11th house, so the friendship stuff I said wouldn't apply.
>>
File deleted.
20 years old nearing graduation from college and I just feel depressed and lost in life don't quote understand where to go or what to do and I'm incredibly hung up on this girl still ever though we broke up like 6 months ago. I guess my question is what would be fulfilling for me to go out and do right now, how can I get my life back on track and what is my best course of action.
>>
>>37803726
What he said could also be applicable to 5th house topics
>>
File: mychart.png (196 KB, 700x1050)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>37803921
Uploaded the wrong chart my bad lmao
>>
>>37804036
If he dropped a major romantic relationship, that would definitely be 7th house IMO.
>>
I've been studying esoterica for nearly half my life at this point (early 30's)
I picked up a copy of the Kybalion on Saturday, started reading it, and it just started confirming all the things I started down the path of figuring out around March 2020 when I (watching the media, governments, academia, sciences, etc. act in lockstep to completely strip us of our dignity & freedom) realized a great amount of "evil" existed in the world & that fact necessitated an equal or greater amount of "good" (Covid hysteria cured me of atheism & kept me from taking it (the shot)).
It's been a long ride but I think I understand that the God that Jesus was talking about is The All, rather than the god of the Old Testament (Jehovah is mentioned as a Fallen Angel in Paradise Lost, another book I started this weekend ironically enough) so how do I go about bringing this idea to the wider Christian community?
I believe Gnostic Christianity is the way forward for the faithful, am I meant to be a figure for the Church? Or is this my Leo Ascendant being narcissistic? Chiron fucks me up with regards to my self-assessment.
Also what do I do with the Sun/Mercury/Jupiter conjunction in 2nd house Virgo? Is that why my mind is so quick & why most normal people seem so (relatively) slow-witted?
>>
>>37804239
I think you are unlikely to persuade a billion Christians to switch to gnosticism, but maybe you could found your own gnostic church, who knows.
Your triple conjunction in Virgo is indeed pretty strong. Mercury is in great condition, in domicile, strengthened by Jupiter, and possibly also cazimi, depending on your definition.
You also have some pretty good aspects generally. The Moon and Venus are probably responsible for your spirituality stuff.
>>
Sup people of the screen. I had this girl guess my sign correctly just by looking at me and then she said I had something really important to do with Jupiter that she had never seen. I don’t know anything about astrology but I know way too much about man and his symbols. If anyone gives me a good read or can explain what she meant I’ll send you a gift through the astral.
>>
>>37804128
But there is more to that, he mentioned hookups, temporary relations - 5th house is about pleasure. (Plus, with serious relationships it is hard to say when exactly they start to crumble).
He said about changing career and being happy about that - that is 10th house.
Also, my strong voice still goes for Virgo, because if the querent describes his appearance truly, then he must have some kind of influence from "human signs". Such a stellarium in Capricorn cannot go unnoticed in terms of appearance.
But in the end, we can ask >>37802825
anon himself, what topics are more prevalent in his life in general: is it joy, fun, easy luck, etc - 5th house, or is it illnesses, unacknowledged work, domestic pets, etc.-6th house?
>>
>>37804128
Plus, he mentioned that romantic relationship was not the only one that ended, add friendships to that list. It could have been general Saturnian influence, which would make sense, especially if Saturn governs his 5th and 6th house: fun and leisure (hookups), isolation due illness that probably contributed to ending of several relationships.
>>
Gosh, there are so many charts coming in with direct nodes. I wonder why
>>
Technical question -
My moon, Mercury and Mars are in Gemini, and my ascendant, Jupiter, Pluto and n node are in Scorpio. Do each count as a stellium? Do they have to be 3+ planets of the same sign to be a stellium, or do the moon/ascendant/n node count and I have a frickin double stellium?
>>
>>37804914
Gemini stellium valid, ascendant and nodes are fictional (non-physical) points while two planets per sign is okay.
>>
>>37804914
>>37804239
>>37803037
>>37802956
>>37802825
>>37801743
>>37801574
>>37801562
>>37794203
>>37794123
>>37791164
>>37787368
>>37785612
>>37785374
>>37784783
Either I do not understand something about calculator settings, or all these people really have direct node=> direct nodes are not that rare/there is smt in the air?
>>
>>37804923
Thank you for the answer. Making sure I understand correctly, you are saying two planets per sign is okay - would the Scorpio then not also count having the Jupiter and Pluto? Am rather new to this level of astrology, so trying to get barings strait.
>>
File: 1000057967.png (44 KB, 670x471)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
can someone help me with a reading? thanks, I'm new to this
>>
>>37804914
>>37804966
Anon you have THREE planets in Gemini. A stellium is at least three planets.
>>
damn just realised this thread hit bump limit
>>
>>37804966
What >>37805800 said, that was what I meant

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.