[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arch.png (1.02 MB, 1900x1140)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
It’s totally believable that there are spiritual entities that feed on suffering here, but are there any good ones or even neutral ones?
>>
>>37772519
Define good and neutral.
Nothing is for free. Is that evil?
>>
Love is just as powerful as fear. They feed on our love just as much as they feed on our pain.
>>
>>37772519
There are more good than bad. The cosmos is asymmetric, in that sense.

You have a Holy Guardian Angel. If you're willing to engage in a bit of astrology and gain some knowledge - know thyself - things will speed up naturally.
>>
>>37772519
Higher beings view us like monkeys. Try to think about people from monkey’s perspective. Most people are neutral to monkeys. In terms of monkeys interacting with humans, the humans that interact the most with monkeys intentionally are researchers who are interested in monkeys overall but will hurt or kill individual monkeys if it furthers their goals, or else hunters or others looking to do the monkeys harm. People can live in peace with monkeys if each stays in their lane.

Higher beings don’t really give a shit about humans besides maybe as curiosities, and the ones that do are a small subset none of which are doing so for your personal good.
>>
Higher intelligence correlates with depression/inability to be happy. I wonder if the higher beings are perpetually sad. Are they jealous of the humans get to experience high amounts of happiness? Or do they love them, for the happiness of a happy human is contagious?
>>
File: 63.jpg (56 KB, 564x564)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37772519
>but are there any good ones or even neutral ones?
yes but they're harder to "hear" or reach and they have a policy of taking their distance so as not to endanger themselves or open themselves up to grief.
>>
>>37772570
>Holy Guardian Angel
>astrology
Can you explain how these are connected?
>>
>>37772609
>Higher intelligence correlates with depression/inability to be happy.

I wonder how much of this is cope with "current society can't really offer a fufilling life to statistical outliers, either low intelligence or high intelligence.

Not saying western in general or about dumb or smart in itself, but in large numbers such a group will seek rules that work best with.. the largest number of people.
>>
>>37772712
A procedure exists where you can learn the name of your Angel from the horoscope.

Ref:

https://renaissanceastrology.com/agrippaangelname.html
>>
Wtf
I am not green, I am black. Fix this
>>
Maybe some entities feed on good feelings and thus try to generate good feelings.
>>
>>37772519
Sure, but feeding of any kind is of course an illusion.
Not saying there aren't beings who occupy that illusory state and really think they _need_ to feed on us, just as we in our ignorance think we need to consume material "food".

So my advice is to just not worry about them. Don't get sucked into the same illusions they're trapped in.
>>
>>37772519
I'm of the belief that only evil exists, and any peace you have is peace you make yourself.
>>
>>37772519
as above so bellow
it's a jungle up there too
so yes
>>
>>37772609
Most animals are generally happy, humans have been domesticated and disciplined into abandoning their animality. They will forever be searching for meaning when they do not accept they are animals
>>
>>37772570
so how do I attract attention of good entities? I could use some help in battles I'm facing right now.. i got very steep hill to climb
>>
File: 1000006176.png (2.06 MB, 2460x1080)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>37772556
Bingo
>>
>>37774148
You already have the attention of the good entities. The steep hill is a challenge.

It's only a matter of asking for help. Spells don't have to be complex... some of the best magicians just say 'Bad spirits, out! Good spirits, in!'
>>
>>37774307
I want to manifest my trauma/depression/anxiety away, become a better version of myself from accomplishing that, then maybe manifest a gf. Is this good plan?
>>
>>37774312
You can have whatever you want. Your mind - and universe - is ultimately under your own control.
>>
Happiness is only found within yourself. It doesn't come from outside, and if you look for it outside, you won't find it, and grow disappointed. You have to choose it. You have to imagine yourself happy.
>>
>>37774312
As below so above. As within so without.
>>
Robert golf will speak to you if you know where to call to him he’s probably the most neutral entity you can find
>>
>>37772519
Yea, the ones who serve god and who love the souls of the people who are here.
>>
>>37772556
>Westerners: Hello spiritual entity, I would like to purchase one peace of mind and also occult wisdom from beyond this dimension
>Higher spiritual being: Ok I ask for your undying devotion as my student and your worship of me as your diety
>Westerners: How could this be happening
And there is literally entities so compassionate they don't even demand anything but calling their name, but people still complain non-stop on /x/
>>
File: FB_IMG_1713000965623.jpg (47 KB, 512x640)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37773670
I did that, not from that site and the math and astrology and hebrew shit took me hours. You have to calculate your angel of fortune and then do this and that.

Ironically years later Damon Brand released a HGA book and the angel I saw one night looked like characters and dolls that I saw when I Googled the name. Plus when I was a toddler, I had given my dog and hamster the same name as my angel, but in French. How strange!
>>
>>37774764
>Ironically years later Damon Brand released a HGA book

The book is called Magickal Destiny. I only worked with it a few times and saw my angel when i was half asleep. Then later saw characters that looked just like it when I googled it's name in hebrew and in french.
>>
>>37774764
Good confirmation of spirituality! Excellent job.
>>
>>37774803
The specific word actually means something sad/fucked up in hebrew which may explain why my life sucks.
>>
>>37772519
>but are there any good ones or even neutral ones
yes
>>
>>37775398
Oh that response is helpful.
>>
>>37772519
good, neutral entities also feed on our loosh. positive, neutral emotions.
>>
>>37775485
Reminds me of sections of this book, Russian Black Magic by Natasha Helvin.
We are fucking screwed no matter what we do and who we worship or not worship. We become absorbed into whatever sphere/entity after death.
>>
>>
>>37775476
That's good
>>
why would a god need to eat everyone, or eat at all

you people are very confused
>>
>>37775795
It says right there that gods are not omnipotent, genius.
>>
>>37772519
I tend to believe there are, at least if not objectively fully good, at least good from our perspective if we can align with them
>>
I've been told by someone sensitive that there's some older man looking over me but some large evil out there trying to get to me.
>>
>>37772519
you think of good and evil in terms of a deity that benefits you but what if being good to humanity is as eldritch and schizophrenic as being a snake god
>>
>>37774141
Its called, A fate and com-plexity for a reason. Can animals buld Spaceships ? Do math, phylosofy and lyterature ?

Can you create or fix something ?
>>
>>37775592
Pls dont take this book as fact. Becouse when i look on those two pages i know it is full of shit. And dont provoke my on analizing it.
>>
>>37772519
>but are there any good ones or even neutral ones?
Sure, but they'd mind their own business instead of being all over yours for the most part, because they'd respect your personal space.
>>
>>37772609
>Higher intelligence correlates with depression/inability to be happy
That's just melodrama, and unnecessary too. The serenity prayer is all they need to internalize to become happy.
>give us the serenity to accept what cannot be changed
>the courage to change what can be changed
>and the wisdom to know the one from the other
There are lots of smart people who use their intelligence as an excuse to become brooding, which means they have fundamentally failed to appreciate the utility of their intelligence, which is what idiot midwits do. Maybe they're not as smart as they suspect.
>>
like ideas, there are beings of all kind

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.