[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Solipsism-cartoon.jpg (145 KB, 877x637)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
I don't want to be alone.
>>
File: 1699242664558285.jpg (7 KB, 220x221)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>37773589
What happens if a cell in your body stops acting as if it's part of a larger system made up of other cells? Don't be a cancer my dude.
>>
>>37773589
Well, what happens when you really examine ego death & that universal feeling of oneness? All One = Alone
Good news though, we're so utterly alone that we're actually united & whole, or something like that.
>>
>>37773650
What
>>37773722
That's so dumb
>>
>>37773589

i dont know but it is really messed up that if you hit your head hard enough you stop thinking and the world just happens to stop existing too just saying
>>
>>37773589
We have these fancy things called photographs these days, so there are things like photographic evidence of life before your birth.

You should have a strong enough relationship with your family that you trust their reports of their life before your existence. If not, have some kids yourself. You will be amazed at how incredibly independent they are.

Solipsism is the most mentally ill concept I’ve ever encountered. Solipsism can be disproven through the emotions of love and trust. If you love and trust someone, you can take a break from seeing them, and trust the veracity of their reported activities during the lapse in contact. Additionally, you should have the sense of humility to recognize that things happen outside of your comprehension.

There are additional paranormal methods of disproving solipsism, but they’re esoteric for a reason.
>>
>>37773983
A solipsist would probably say that those things are constructed by an infinitely-intelligent mind to enforce the illusion of existence before existence
>>
>>37774061
Something like this. To me, photograph doesn't really prove anything. They've been faked ever since they were invented, and the very art of photography was invented so khazar mafia could blackmail the european royalty
>>
>>37773650
Lmao I'm using that one
>>
>>37773650
Fuck you
Individuality > Collectivism

>Verification not required.
>>
I remember going thru my high school edge phase and being extremely butthurt when i found out solipsism was already a thing and i was not destined to be a philosopher.
Its the fakest and gayest shit ever, just like OP.
>>
>>37773589
no it's not true it's fucking retarded. it's like mentally jerking off for people to think about, but pointless in substance. just like all those retarded "matrix theory" bullshit about "we live in layers upon layers upon layer of matrix dimensions and reality" it's just a bunch of mental jerking off for bored people but has no real grounding or substance
>>
>>37773589
Here's a great clip from a formor Satanist explaining why Solopsism is being pushed onto the gerneral public.

https://youtu.be/MayLQx1wRTQ?si=TI0rCyCPO27s1dKf
>>
>>37773589
Solipsism is utter nonsense. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37776155
whats best for you is best for everyone
whats best for everyone is best for you
selfishness is just delusional
>Verification not required.
>>
>>37777610
No? That's not how it works.
>>
>>37773589
Funny joke
"Two solipsists greet one another"
>>
>>37773650
Thanks for the unexpected gnosis, anon
I'm not sure you'll like the results, but maybe it was your intention all along
>>
>>37779269
There can be only one. I
>>
>>37773650
it is given grace and removed from the body to have the independence it desires
or mitosis
>>
>>37773650
Cancers aren’t chose to be born… they are a result of weakness in the system. Since the All system is All powerful complete, one could assume the cancers are on purpose.
>>
>>37773589
Yes it is, now stop asking such stupid questions.
>>
>>37773650
Agree.

>>37776155
>>37777610
The entire body can become just a mass of cancer, it is possible.
Not all collectives or organisms are pure.
>>
>>37773589
I'm the woman
>>
File: file.png (395 KB, 480x360)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>37773650
>>
>>37773589
A cursory study of computing will show it must be false.
>>
File: inuui81k1uvc1.jpg (28 KB, 575x581)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
There appears to be many people in confusion of what solipsism is on this board for some reason. For clarities sake, it means "Im the only one that can known to exist" rather than "I know that other people dont exist". A solipsist wouldnt know whether other people exist or not
Solipsist only believe ideas that cant be challenged like the existence of the self. The existence of the universe and other people can be challenged (simulation) as well as the existence of god (atheism) but how does one challenge the idea that they exist when its the foundation that makes all their experiences possible? There are no assumptions that can make that idea false so its the only thing that can be known for certainty
>>
>>37773589
It depends on how you identify yourself. If you identify as a human then there are others, if identify as consciousness then there are no others.
>>
>>37773589
That guy underestimates mind.
>>
>>37773722
tru
>>
solipsism is true, don't forget that one time leo talked about it
https://youtu.be/RD5NZuyAhR0?si=V6VDLfKoQ_xKmrq-
>>
>>37773589
I guarantee if you use the word solipsism in front of a girl you will immediately get laid and not laughed at
>>
>>37774072
invented by who, anon
>>
File: solipsism.png (553 KB, 877x637)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>37773589
>>
>>37787049
same people who invented television for manipulation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.