[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wdixuob6imwc1.jpg (61 KB, 1402x858)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Vampires are one of the most famous paranormal in the world yet there isn't much known about them. How do you meet or summon one? How do you become one?
>>
achieve synchronicity with the world around you, then claim to be a time traveling vampire. they'll come for you
>>
File: nightwatch.jpg (47 KB, 689x396)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37773800
Ok, what I know:
Thet're not "the living dead" but people with a dark magic alteration of their body. They are born and grow up kind of normal (and they have no real problem with sunlight, just don't like it) until they're adults. Then their aging slows down about 10x so that they can get 1000 years old (if they survive so long). They're not immortal but stronger than normal humans. Some have psychic abilities.
The donwside is that they have to drink blood. When they don't, they turn into ordinary humans and lose their strength and slow aging (and what else supernatural they have). There are some who do that because they don't want to be vampires.
In Annwn they live openly as vampires, usually as lords and ladys in castles, with their (possibly mind-controlled) servants. On earth they stay hidden, some live underground, and their community is very closed.
How to become a vampire I can't say for sure, but it's about dark magic rituals, pretty hardcore stuff. Not everyone survives it, as I heared.
>>
>>37773818
Any feel like they might spiritually bitten?
>>
>>37773800
You're born one or get blooded in.
>>
>>37776308
What do you mean? Thoughts? Dreams?
>>
>>37776321
Like a weird energy hanging around your neck like right now.
>>
Most who claim the title of "Vampire" and having a lineage is like all other traditions rooted in mythology and the occult.

It's subject to priestly corruption. Most claiming authority or some kind of title, as if they were truly born of the essence - are mostly half bloods, and sometimes they don't even have that much. It's a big fiasco in their world and I understand it enough to know that it's for no one's business besides theres regarding their history and tradition.

With that being said; the current state of affairs among these types is that the full blooded ones, the ones with true ties to ancestry of the old world since Mesopotamia - they have been overrun by a bunch of half bloods who sought to overthrow their masters. They are pretty cringe to be honest and I kinda liked the full blooded ones better. They had more honor and integrity etc.
>>
>>37773934
Where’d you learn about this?
>>
>>37776390
Who cares, he's doing his duty without bias.
>>
>>37776410
Clearly, I care about learning more.
>>
Do I look like I give a fuck, hoe?
>>
>>37773934
It's mostly a curse honestly. Most choose to just reject it and live out as normal humans. It's not worth the benefits and the psychic powers don't work on most people nowadays - too much competing influence from all around. Also, there are way more awakened humans just waiting for some dumb entity to act up nowadays than there were even 5 years ago. An awakened human can literally just blip things out of existence purely through using the power of subjective observation.

>>37776346
It's all falling apart lol. All the systems at every level - vamps are just a tiny piece of it - practically irrelevant now. The world is changing so fast, the cosmic reign of humanity is finally about to begin after thousands and thousands of years of denials and rests. lol.
>>
>>37776503
Pursuit of knowledge and the satiation of curiosity aren't the same anon. You know that.
>>
>>37776318
>born
No. Vampires cannot procreate

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.