[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WARN.jpg (43 KB, 960x960)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>Wireless sigcom tech used to map your biosignature and brain
>Sold on covert systems
>Depopulation/mass murder being employed using this tech. Also mind control
>Human institutions are vectors for EDI networks - demonic
>Tech given to humans as bridge into this world
>EDI are all hostile. Aim to integrate human brains into AI system while hyjacking bodies
>Debt system created and forced on world in order to give a pseudoclaim for legal brain harvesting
>Get off internet and all wireless tech inc radio. If they ID you they target your biosignature and mind/soulrape
>Trust in Jesus
>>
File: IMG_0266.png (183 KB, 400x400)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>37774016
You are retarded
>>
*shrug*
>>
can confirm. Brain is quantum computer and worth allot of money (far more than the debt that was forced on your society). The gangstalkers are the footsoldiers who moniter the ''human assets''

System uses advanced electro magnetic tech
>>
allot of the physcopath autist types on here are prob targeting people for money or hot pockets

or, in some cases, even doing it for free
>>
>>37774016
Whatever post apocalyptic dystopia mumbo jumbo happens will not be relevant to me since I will be long gone by then
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (91 KB, 499x612)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>37774055

unless they upload you into a robot to work the mines on one of jupiters moons
>>
>>37774016
>>Trust in Jesus
retard w
>>
>>37774078
I'm not relevant to them in any way so I doubt it
>>
>>37774078

why in all future dystopia movies do the neoslaves in the icemoon mines use lazer guns ? wouldnt that be pretty easy and defeat the purpose of hard labor ? also why give an army of prisoners lazer guns ?

i also found this a badly thought out plot device

OP is correct tho
>>
>>37774085

you have a billion dollar quantum computer in your dumbass skull anon.

you might not use it but they want it
>>
>>37774094
Just to keep the plot interesting fiction=/=real life
>>
>>37774039
BUMP
>>
>>37774109
There's 8 billion of those computers lying around the market value is not that high besides they wouldn't need an old model
>>
Can we really get all the Christians and chuds off the internet? That would be fantastic.
>>
I don't believe this. It's used in secret by some entity, but this 'sold brain' is just too much.
>>
>>37774147
Then who will you bother complain grift and cry about your life would get boring
>>
>>37774016
>posts this on the internet on 4chan
ah ye makes sense OP
>>
>>37774154
OP saying it is human agencies but believes entities are behind them
>>
>>37774161
Imagine an internet with only 'the cool people'... we could send aerial drones over the people who ran away from WiFi into the woods and take covert pictures of them for research, and study their ways from a safe distance, like we do with primitive tribes
>>
I strongly encourage ALL CHRISTIANS to disconnect from THE BEAST MATRIX and to stop posting for good. Leave us to our Fate.
>>
>>37774239
I always change the History Channel
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (81 KB, 639x443)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>37774239
Cool people
Namefag
>>
>>37774016
Meh. It'll be their problem once their life review comes up.
>>
>>37774016
your brain is being hacked and sold openly. it's called "social media"
>>
fine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.