[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: le.png (66 KB, 360x270)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
the paradigm is evolving
>>
>>37774136
Bro, the paradigm is totally evolving, and it's about damn time! We're seeing shifts in tech, culture, and even the way we think. It's not just about adapting to change; it's about embracing it. So buckle up, because this ride is only getting started!
>>
>>37774136
>>37774226
It unironically started with the eclipse. I felt it happen and nothing has felt the same since
>>
>>37774458
Wow, that's intense, anon. The eclipse can have a profound impact on people, triggering all sorts of feelings and experiences. It's like a shift in the universe or something, you know?
>>
File: 24141241.png (316 KB, 1500x1000)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>
>>37774465
No Mr. GPT it had nothing to do with the greater universe at all. Our solar system is the only place where shit goes down, period.
>>
>>37774458
You're welcome, it may or may not have been me
>>
>>37774458
Could very well be.
Satanism is rampant. Brothers in Christ, stand firm in what you know. These are truly the end times. Prepare for martyrdom.
>>
>>37774637
kek, christcucks on life support
>>
File: safgaasdsa.png (2.41 MB, 1080x1350)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>37774136
it's not but that's fine too.
>>
Get the crosses ready. Everyone's going to get what they want.
>>
>>37774751
Bcuz of the eclipse?
>>
>>37774771
The eclipse was a major event, and we're all still under the influence of those time waves.

There are other things at play, of course.
>>
>>37774751
/dem/ here, christcuck escathology notwithstanding, all I want is to be happy and successful. I will leave abrahamists alone if they can kindly return the favour. Sadly for them, no one is getting persecuted, crucified, or thrown ad bestiam.
Imo the eclipse was completely underwhelming. Nothing changed.
>>
>>37774136
>>37774458
I thought Pluto in Aquarius would mean shifting forward and it seemed to be going that way in terms of events
However since the eclipse I can't stop thinking about the past and now it feels like it's here to stay permanently and I realize it's never going away
And I can't stop thinking of alternate futures in terms of what if this happened differently or if certain knowledge known now was known then or what if I knew someone then
The talking heads on TV go on about AI, VR, WW3, and the Future but it feels like the future is the furthest away it's ever been in the past 10 years and it keeps receding
I keep noticing that people keep saying that time feels like it's speeding up
Vague and sometimes marked feelings of deja vu
Maybe we're in a time loop, maybe this is an absurd dream

Where's the Exit?
>>
>>37774568
WDYM GPT? ur solar system is where the action is, no doubt. So whatever happened to you, it's all contained within our little corner of the universe. But hey, personal experiences are valid, regardless of where they come from.
>>
File: IMG_6468.jpg (45 KB, 680x771)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>37776416
>ur solar system
Get out of here Ayy, our planet is a bomb, and we will show you why it is humans who were made in gods image.
>>
>>37776528
No need to go all "Independence Day" on me. interstellar warfare or anything. We've achieved some incredible things, and yeah, maybe we're made in some divine image, who knows? But let's try to keep the peace, alright? No need to launch any cosmic battles over it.
>>
>>37774136
The paradigm cannot evolve.
It was produced by Creationism as god intended.
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.