[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Crumbs for x.jpg (111 KB, 1600x1156)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
I think I may have stumbled on some kind of realization. I don't know how true it is, how good it is, but I think there's something to it

Basically, I think archetypes are used to compress information, and to pass it quicker (same with memes actually). The TV and Movie industry as whole has been invented to change people, by creating this illusion of "reality" on a screen or projector. The viewers are watching "characters", but the key is that these viewers will start adopting traits from these characters.

So here where I think it gets interesting. I think these characters or archetypes can be used to empower your manifestations/loa. You have to larp to yourself, "I'm the joyboy from one piece", or "I'm like that guy Aken Bosch from FreeSpace 2". The information is so compressed, that it's easier to say to yourself that "I'm a bit like darth vader" to empower yourself, instead of spouting some bs sith code mantra.

Also it helps if you do it in sleep deprived state. There's something really empowering when you think of having some of those "traits", that some of these heroes or villains have, and I think they might "reach" some inner place in you/tingle , when done right, and it's this tingling sensation/goosebumps and rush of emotions that gives power to LoA and manifestations.
>>
>>37774487
I think you're bang on there, but doing it for real just gets you immediately chucked in a psyche ward.
>>
>>
File: raw-1606129300.gif (409 KB, 498x366)
409 KB
409 KB GIF
Congratulations you rediscovered Tantra~
>>
The feeling of goosebumps could be described as a sort of "cathartic release"
>>
>>37774487
Virtually all normgroids do this. Not only is this information not unique, original or profound... it is terrible advice (assuming you wish to rise above normalfags in any significant capacity).
>>
>>37774553
>it is terrible advice
That's because you don't know who Aken Bosch is and what he represents
>>
>>37774487
They're called Alters and most celebrities use them to become famous. Some people will react negatively if you tell them so it's best to keep quiet about it.
>>
>>37774515
this is why its good to find somewhere alone.
normies are gatekeeper #1
they are devoted to keeping you from reaching the higher levels. they're like a low level adversary.
>>
File: 1712685343540362.jpg (39 KB, 564x554)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>37774613
He's literally me
>>
>>37774487
God rapes my mind every second of every day and terrorizes, abuses, harasses, threatens etc me if I even like characters from tv shows or want to be more like them, let alone thinking I am like them.
>>
>>37774641
Dissociative identity disorder should gets you to the psychward, schizos are used as a scapegoat while nutjobs gets to enjoy all the fun, not fair.
Brb gonna watch joker and empower myself.
>>
>>37774487
It's not really a novel realization, you're just giving a pretty decent description of invocation. But it's commendable that you seem to have independently noticed that yourself without needing someone else to explain it to you.
>>
>>37774487
>Mirroring fiction
Sounds like autism to me.
>>
>>37774487
It goes beyond characters and into storylines as well. You are literally writing the story of your life page by page after all. So don't neglect that. A character who doesn't have a storyline is pretty boring.
>>
File: IMG_1750.jpg (98 KB, 828x813)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37774487
i’m baffled that you think this is a new idea. read the hero of a thousand faces, read some jung. humans have been using stories like this likely since the first story was told.
>>
>>37777369
No, I'm not writing the story of my life or I would be rich and secure against abuse, terrorism, harassment, threats etc
>>
>>37778675
well maybe you should start
>>
>>37778720
This.
>>
>>37778675
You think you aren't but you are. Even "not writing my own story" is a storyline. That's countless examples in fiction of characters with little to no agency whose story is to be a pawn for larger forces. Is that what you want to be anon? If not then you better start writing something better.
>>
>>37777777
AYO WHO GOT DEM SEPTS?????
>>
>>37774515
I assume that's why things like gnosticism, hermeticism, freemasonry were historically kept secret, and why they must remain that way. If God thought everyone should know the truth He wouldn't have spoken in parables. Some have ears but do not hear. Some have eyes but do not see. And if you try to make them see they will stone you death, but if the stones are thrown in the fire they will come out and consume the persecuters.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.