[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: crucifix.jpg (5 KB, 172x293)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Satan is the the leader of mainline Christendom. That should be fairly obvious. The man spent His entire life teaching very clear lessons about how to live a decent life, and then He gets crucified and some asshole whose job it was to kill His followers suddenly decides to take up the cause and make the entire religion about the person of Jesus instead of the teachings of Jesus. The entire thing is structured around bending the knee to the Church if you want to get into Heaven. And the symbol they chose was Jesus beaten and bloodied and nailed to a piece of wood.

Paul served Satan. Satan leads the church.
>>
>sends his enemy to do the dirty work that would lead to the salvation of many from one corruption, also saving him in the process
yeah it's based
>>
>>37774656
Jesus and the Essenes were all strict vegetarians.

Paul was not.
>>
>>37774656
Apostle #13, the only that who Jesus never appointed himself. Paul's mission was to destroy Christianity, and he's done an excellent job.
>>
>>37774656
this is the deepest level, yes.
but what can be done about it.
no one can be saved the way it is now.
>>
Could be OP. Sounds not unlike certain Islamic interpretations.
>>
>>37774656
An interesting thought I've had is that Christianity is one religion which denies that God created that which is evil, which necessarily means that they claim God did not create everything that exists. Christians say that God created everything good, but that evil was first created when Satan defied God, and is continually created when men act against God's command. To me this sounds like it sets Satan up as partner in creation and some kind of inferior opposite to God, just as in the dualist religions. It also suggests that God created the physical substance of the world and then did not create the events that take place within it. In Islam we say God created the world with its good and its evil for deliberate purpose and that nothing happens without His intervention.
>>
>>37774766
Christ literally ate a fish, the fuck you on?
>>
>>37775510
Funny enough, after my own resurrection, somebody made me eat a fish, too. I don't normally, of course, and neither did Jesus Christ or the Essenes: that one can or did at one point eat meat doesn't mean it's the actual teaching. Jesus deeply loved the animals.

Esoteric communities are nigh-universally vegetarian, including the Essenes. Dolores Cannon did some amazing hypnotic regression work relating to Qumran... if you're actually interested, the title is Jesus and The Essenes.

Paul, of course, needed an exoteric religion that would be acceptable to the Romans, and didn't have the same esoteric training or sensitivities as Jesus or the Essene community in the first place.
>>
>>37775586
God commanded the slaughter of animals. Anyone who takes up vegetarianism for the sake of animals is a blasphemer against God. Jesus (as) has nothing to do with you.
>>
None of this should shock you. The Masters are asexual vegetarians who share everything in common. You'd think them Communists.
>>
>>37775601
Actually Demonic post, proving OP's point.
>>
>>37775601
ISAIAH 1:10-1:20

Hear the word of the Lord,
you rulers of Sodom;
listen to the instruction of our God,
you people of Gomorrah!
“The multitude of your sacrifices—
what are they to me?” says the Lord.
“I have more than enough of burnt offerings,
of rams and the fat of fattened animals;
I have no pleasure
in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.
When you come to appear before me,
who has asked this of you,
this trampling of my courts?
Stop bringing meaningless offerings!
Your incense is detestable to me.
New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations—
I cannot bear your worthless assemblies.
Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
I am weary of bearing them.
When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening.

Your hands are full of blood!

Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
Learn to do right; seek justice.
Defend the oppressed.[a]
Take up the cause of the fatherless;
plead the case of the widow.

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the good things of the land;
but if you resist and rebel,
you will be devoured by the sword.”

For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
See how the faithful city
has become a prostitute!
She once was full of justice;
righteousness used to dwell in her—
but now murderers!
Your silver has become dross,
your choice wine is diluted with water.
Your rulers are rebels,
partners with thieves;
they all love bribes
and chase after gifts.
They do not defend the cause of the fatherless;
the widow’s case does not come before them.
>>
>jesus needs me to slaughter animals

okay i'm going to send at least a few followers - especially that guy - to Hell.
>>
>>37775609
Your name is Lucifer dude. Of course you think the truth is demonic. All the while you speak absurd lies with absolute authority. God commanded the sacrifice of animals. God created animals that we may slaughter them. You have no argument except to associate me with that which you named yourself after.
>>37775618
This passage tells the sodomites that their sacrifices are worthless because of their pervasive evil. What the hell do you think you're on to here?
>>
>>37775636
You think I want you to hurt animals? What gave you that impression? It was not my teaching, that's for sure.
>>
See, this is why "Christians" are going to Hell. Just look at this monster... you think you're going to Heaven, covered in Lamb's blood?

You're revolting. No. Fuck you.
>>
>>37775624
And now you say something about sending people to hell. You are surely a demonic person. You have no power over me or anything else except by the will of Allah. When you are called to account for your blasphemy, and your associating yourself with Allah, you will see the depths of the abyss of evil that you made yourself a part of. May Allah guide you away from this extreme evil.
>>37775641
I'm trying to imagine a guy who larps as Jesus (as) on a paranormal kazakh brooch forging forum. Morbidly obese, bald on the top of the head but with long hair on the sides, chasing after underage children sounds about right.
>>
I didn't give anyone a license to torture animals or destroy the Earth for their own selfish pleasure.

You are not of The Lord. You are of Satan.
>>
Hell was forged by Love, and exists under the Divine Wisdom. I'm sorry for you. You were deceived, but this is no excuse in the end.

Bye.
>>
>>37775651
You are not the Lord, you are of Satan. You speak blatant blasphemy. God forbade the torture of animals at the same time that He enjoined their slaughter. You know nothing. You're a loser on an imageboard pretending to be God. Does this make you feel better about your life? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>37774656
IMHO, Jesus asked the impossible of his followers - to control their emotions and thoughts. He made it difficult to think, as hatred was considered to be murder, etc. He wasn't 'family friendly' at all, and said to follow him first and 'let the dead bury the dead'. He was surprised that the goyim Centurion asked him to heal his daughter and that he believed that he would do it (Can God be surprised?) He told one woman that he came only for the Jews and called her a dog. He got away with whipping the moneychangers in the One Temple for some unknown reason as the guards stood by and did nothing, yet at the Garden of Gethsemane he was arrested by those same guards! Something drastic happened that couldn't be written down. He got into a lot of trouble for forgiving people's sins which only YHWH could do, ignoring the One Temple, its rites, and Jewish Law. He said that a shepherd could ignore the Sabbath if he knew what he was doing in caring for his lost sheep. He spoke in riddles and parables and told his disciples things that outsiders weren't to be told, like being the visiting owner of the field in his stories was him as YHWH! He said he came with a 'sword' to cause divisions within families over himself.
Xtianity was for and by the common people, as the Rich were told that they would have to give up their riches and social positions to follow him. So, common people could rise in the Church and have authority that was denied them by Rome, as the Rich controlled religion since time immemorial. They were independent and fractious, so an Emperor decided to fix Christianity and forced the Bishops to standardize it. That left a lot of sects out in the cold. Then some years later another Emperor, Theodosius, decreed that all of his subjects in the Empire must be 'christian' and denied anyone what limited religious freedom they had. The control of all religion was now back in control of the Rich and Powerful, and they were no longer tolerant at all!
>>
>xdddd pls worship dimurge
>>
>>37774656
You wouldn’t need Christ if you feared the hell-fire but that’s just common sense, not Christianity.
>>
>>37774656
Jesus is God you slowpoke.
>>
>>37775660
>God forbade the torture of animals
chapter and verse? as far as I can see your god loves suffering, feeds off of it in fact. christians LOVE talking about how "satan is the prince of this world" and "christ is king". really makes you think. reject this cosmology, return to the gods of your ancestors, and look up all the verses on evilbible.com
>>
>ironic vegans
>>
File: 1646089942388.jpg (385 KB, 2100x3000)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>37778428
>reject this cosmology, return to the gods of your ancestors, and look up all the verses on evilbible.com
regarding this, I'm pretty sure what Jesus himself teaches, interpreted through the lens of actionable and experiential metaphysical principles is what the druids taught. If you believe that the Millenial Kingdom period of history has already occurred, you'll notice that the architecture commonly attributed to that period is full of paganistic statues and figures.
>>
Satan is the God of this world. Submit or die
>>
Just a reminder that Jesus went to hell. The Roman Catholic tradition glosses over this point but the Eastern Orthodox tradition has many scholars who wrote on the topic
>>
"The doctrine on Christ’s descent into Hades is later developed in works of liturgical poetry precisely in this vein.

"Of all the works of early Christian poetry, which can be more or less exactly dated, first mention should be made of “On Easter,” a liturgical poem by St Melito of Sardis.The complete text of this poem, written in Greek around the middle o f the second century, was discovered as recently as 1940 [...] The poem is a paschal sermon intended to be read on Good Friday after the Old Testament readings. In Melito’s work the teach ings on Christ’s raising the dead and on his victory over the devil, death, and hell are quite fully expounded:

>The Lord, when he had clothed himself with man ...
>arose from the dead and uttered this cry:
>“. . . I am the one that destroyed death
>and triumphed over the enemy
>and trod down Hades
>and bound the strong one
>I carried off man to the heights of heaven;
>I am the one,” says the Christ.
>“Come then, all you families of men who are
>compounded with sins,
>and receive forgiveness of sins.
>For I am your forgiveness,
>I am the Pascha of salvation,
>I am the lamb slain for you;
>I am your ransom,
>I am your life,
>I am your light,
>I am your salvation,
>I am your resurrection,
>I am your king.
>I will raise you up by my right hand;
>I am leading you up to the heights o f heaven;
>There I will show you the Father from ages past.”
>>
"The descent of Christ into Hades is also reflected in hymns interpolated in the apocryphal “Acts of Thomas,” dated to the first half of the third century and preserved in Syriac, Greek, Armenian, Ethiopic, and two Latin versions.

"In the Greek version of“The Acts of Thomas,” which is significantly different from the Syriac original, there is the following prayer:

>Jesus Christ, Son of compassion and perfect saviour, Christ, Son of the
>living God, the undaunted power that hast overthrown the
>enemy, and the voice that was heard of the rulers, and made all their
>powers to quake, the ambassador that wast sent from the height and
>earnest down even unto hell, who didst open the doors and bring
>up thence them that for many ages were shut up in the treasury of
>darkness.
>>
"Though in this text the liberation of all people from Hades would seem to be implied, in the following one the question exclusively concerns those who “fled unto” Christ:

>O companion and defender and hope of the weak and confidence
>of the poor, refuge, and lodging o f the weary: voice that came forth of
>the height, comforter dwelling in the midst: port and harbor of them
>that pass through the regions of the rulers, physician that healest
>without payment, who among men wast crucified for many: who
>didst go down into hell with great might: the sight of whom the
>princes of death endured not; thou earnest up with great glory, and
>gathering all them that fled unto thee didst prepare a way, and in thy
>footsteps all they journeyed whom thou didst redeem; and thou
>broughtest them into thine own fold and didst join them with thy sheep.
>>
>>37781809
Melito of Sardis, On Pascha and Fragments, SC 123,120, text and trans., ed. Stu art George Hall (Oxford, 1979), pp. 57—59,100-103. For a more recent translation see: Melito of Sardis, On Pascha: With the Fragments of Melito and Other Material Related to the Quartodecimans, trans., introduced, and annotated, Alistair Stewart-Sykes (Crestwood, New York, 2001). For more information on Melito’s approach to the descent see A. Grillmeier, Der Gottessohn im Totenreich, pp. 5-14.
>>
>>37781837
>>37781847

R. M. James, trans. from Greek, The Acts of Thomas, p. 10. For the Greek original see: R. A. Lipius and M. Bonnet, eds., Acta Apostolorum Apocrypha, p. 115.
>>
>>37775457

This isn't true at all. God is responsible for everything from the most beautiful moments with your loved ones to crib death. This is clearly articulated in the Bible.

Satan doesn't have much if a role at all and he's subservient to God. He also isn't the ruler of Hell. He's going to be confined there at the second coming. Demons hate He'll and beg Jesus not to send them there.

The Satan is a force opposing God comes from Paradise Lost, a poem. It's not Biblical. Even in Church tradition, Satan is like a vulture that picks off spiritual carrion.
>>
>>37778366
The NT Gospels were written by Anons who borrowed the names of "Saints" to make their scribblings have more "moral" authority than they should rightly have.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.