[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do souls have gender? If yes, does the same same soul reincarnate as the same gender every time?
>>
Ariel and his lust for shota
>>
>>37774756
Yes, souls have a gender or more properly a sex (given the made up jewih concept referred to as "gender"), and also a race or ethnicity. You are you, both body and soul. The soul isn't some unindividuated thing. Some people have a really soulless concept of the soul, as being some blank slate that's identical to everyone else's and just inhabits a body where it is molded by experience. These are the teachings of satanism.
>>
>>37774756
nope!
also sexy shota
>>
I insist on always reincarnating as a dude. Chicks as gay.
>>
File: file.png (1.48 MB, 1200x903)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>37775504
>>
>>37774756
if i ever reincarnate as a woman i'll tell you one thing, i will NOT be happy!
>>
>>37774756
Souls don’t have gender, spirits do. You are body, soul, and spirit. Trannies aren’t girl souls trapped in boy bodies, they’re souls in boy bodies that are being influenced by feminine spirits. Trannies are almost always quite literally possessed by external spirits. You are a (You), who to the world is a boy, but unlike the rest of us boys, the spirit in you isn’t your own boyish spirit, it’s some squatter spirit of some whore wamen.
>>
>>37774756
I know for a fact that unless yahweh Himself had forced it upon me, I would NEVER incarnate as a woman. Life is supposed to be about challenge, about suffering. If you choose to be a woman, you chose poorly.
>>
>>37774756
>Do souls have gender?
Yes and no.

does the same same soul reincarnate as the same gender every time?
No

The genders in our universe are male, female, and in higher level beings both integrated. Picture a yin yang.
>>
>>37776139
You've probably had hundreds of female incarnations dummy.
>>
>>37774756
They can have preferences and can hold on to them to the greatest extent of their ability, and if that is done, then functionally, yes. Though, not, really? It's a weird question, because once you get to that point, a person desiring something is as good as it being written into existence, but, the answer you're probably looking for is: No, as everything outside of the Fundamental Component(s) are not sacred, as they're infinitely modifiable . You could turn a non racist into a true racist, and a ciswoman into a transman, or an oldman into a child, etc, as all of these things are just sheaths unto a consciousness's actual existence.
>>
>>37776199
*unto a consciousness's actual existence, and do not have the infinite resilience a person's source has. Unless it was blessed with this resilience by the source, it's fickle like that.
>>
>>37774756
Yes and no
>>
>>37774756
There are souls that keep the same gender and the same look from life to life, I'm one of them. Not all souls are like that.
>>
>>37776199
Your preference doesn't have any say in what happens. What happened last time will happen again.
>>
SUCH A LUST FOR SHOTA... WHO!?
>>
>>37774756
>Do souls have gender?
No.
All men & women have anima + animus.

>>37776545
Remember that a shota is merely a childlike personification of an adult twink.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.