[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are they shilling this fraud so hard right now?
>>
>>37774897
not paranormal
>>
>>37774897
Because he’s handsome well educated financed and educationally charming
I really like the story he’s putting together from all the research he’s gathered but he views things from a very materialistic angle so he’s not getting the whole picture which squanders his great gift of obsessive learning and high memory retention
>>
>>37774932
>obsessive learning
in the modern environment is more information retention than anything
our science takes a 'dead' perspective, even to the biological or the energetics

whole approach to education needs an overhaul
the language of our science and the perspective it harbors is the great filter
>>
>>37774897
The answer is over his left shoulder :o
>>
>>37774897
this nigga is right about sumerian mythology and shit but you niggers are too stupid to have ever studied such thing to know if he is right or wrong. hes right btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAW8T9tBDk8
>>
>>37774976
Yep. 33rd degree nigga.
>>
>>37774976
>>37774992
Nice catch and you guys know 33 goes beyond freemasonry and that freemasonry just took that shit for themselfs from something much.older
>>
>>37775014
Of course, the stuff gets really deep. All we have in the public are mentions of the ancient Mystery Religions from times past, and certain key figures in the 20th century that propagated knowledge of these things and tried to disclose the info to the people. I'm sure there are people alive right now that have a much more complete and true history of the world in their possession, but they're probably deep deep deep inside of organizations/groups that protect this knowledge that we will never know the names of.
Interesting Tidbit (don't read too much into this)- Ancient Mystery Religions=322 English coded.
>>
>>37775093
All this information is encoded in your dna google junk dna you basically have an all knowing ai living dormant inside of you that you can access via psychedelics but it’s hard to hold onto the information and you need real world information for it to attatch to
Like in chemistry you break down an item put a bonding agent into it to extract the chemical you want that binds to it then extract said mixture and distill the bonding agent leaving behind the pure chemical
Psychedelics are like this in that the break you down and if you have the right binding agents you can grasp the information and bring it back to be distilled my introspection but without a or the right binding agents you won’t get anything
>>
>>37775134
Distilled by*
>>
>>37774897
Another interesting note, this stuff is all coming out in tandem with the new Dame Dash/Jaguar Wright interviews, that latter of which blew tf up. There's some motion right now. If you've noticed as well, there have a been a LOT more UFO related posts on here over the past week. They're gearing up for some stuff probably in the near future. It's been relatively "quiet" for a little too long, so something must be starting to show itself. Not sure what that is, just like you I'm noticing a lot of interesting activity. They mentioned Crowley and LAM on that Flagrant podcast this guy just did, and that absolutely blew my mind. Shit is sliding....
>>
>>37775134
Wow, that's a cool idea I haven't encountered before, but I see the concept, and it definitely rings true. I've had many profound moments on psychedelics, and periods of time within the experience where I was able to access areas of consciousness AND direct action with the people I was around or the environment I was in from a space of compassionate, thoughtful emotional clarity. However, that level of sensitivity, as you describe, did not carry over into sober everyday life, necessarily. Certain knowledge was imprinted, but much was lost, as it came as a fleeting epiphany. The binding agent analogy is fantastic, that's absolutely on the money. I love it.
>>
>>37775161
Link?
>>
>>37775229
Ty everything’s connected so metaphors are a great way to understand reality one thing I always practice is connecting sets of events to other sets of events through metaphor like say three people walk past me in a row alll wearing red shirts I’ll take this random information and try and see how it relates to my life and story sometimes I’ll discover some really cool things sometimes I’ll make no connections and just move on
Watch out with doing this though it can definetly drive some one mad
>>
>>37775161
RIP Aaliyah. Fuck Jay Z and fuck R Kelly. Fuck Beyonce too.
>>
>>37775266
Jaguar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpgiaxcwIoA
Dame:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xai35U9vo3Y
Billy Carson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2UNMoAK7A&t=3150s
I'm sorry, I don't have the timestamp for the LAM reference, but I think it's around when he talks about his experience with the beings in his home.
>>
>>37775299
I have a lot of experience in this field, and 100% went mad from doing this combined with obsessive gematria study. I ended up in a psych ward believing that I was going to be spirited away to be a part of a government program...long story, and really not fucking fun. Lots of other shit was happening in my life at the time that added to getting that far out, but yeah man. I was seeing signs in everything, signs in my algorithm. It was way, way too much. For anyone reading this, like the above reply mentioned, BE FUCKING CAREFUL. It's not a rabbit hole you want to end up trapped in.
>>
>>37775428
This video sums it up perfectly imo
https://youtu.be/g0-F88c6Hrk?si=XuKEVQIjEQxEObk9
>>
>>37775449
LMAO!!! Sauce sprinkles is the way hahahaha.
>>
>>37775428
Sauce Acquired.
>>
>>37775413
R.Kelly is based. Fuck off.
>>
>>37775980
Nice bait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iimA434pbDk
>>
>>37776066
what are those digits
>>
>>37775980
Ok, pedo.
>>
>>37776176
Holy shit what a get, I didn't even notice...
>>
>>37774897
Is he the original, "we wuz kangz"?
>>
>>37776484
Niggas will see this and think "Bix Nood."
>>
>>37774976
The eye of horus tie didn't shout enough at the audience, jfc
>>
>>37776484
Nah that was Malachi Z. York. They even put him in prison for exposing the truth.
>>
>>37774897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHavUN1Ttxs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx-05nrqGC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmpdZrqqdt0
>>
File: not-edgarcayce.jpg (19 KB, 450x414)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>i am forgotten
>>
>>37774991
>stares in Simon Finkel

these fuckin hacks have got to go. especially this puff daddy wannabe weirdo.
>>
He's not really a fraud. He's not great or anything, but he does fine most of the time. Maybe he's a bit dim, but at least he tried.
>>
>>37777711
>these fuckin hacks have got to go. especially this puff daddy wannabe weirdo.
Digits confirm.
>>
File: hell mode.jpg (336 KB, 2976x680)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>37778298
they are trained by these people on what to say.
they're professionals. they know what they're doing for the most part.
right now, i think a part of their efforts is trying to redpill normies on this prison planet spiritual parasite shit just as a safeguard.
it would be awful for a person to have an awakening and not realize what they're dealing with.
its even more awful when a person is asleep and doesn't even know they're being attacked while slowly over time their consciousness slowly deteriorates into madness/suicide..
the mental healthcare system needs to be revamped too because for now it is still stuck at the stage where they delude people into thinking that they have bad brains to explain their symptoms.
you know what tribal societies had at their advantage as opposed to the modern world?
they were open to schizophrenics and treated them as literal messengers of gods or other supernatural entities like demons or angels or some other creature like elves, fairies, gnomes..
whether or not you believe these creatures are malicious or not, i am of the belief that they absolutely are and have been great meddlers in human affairs since their beginning stages..
always instigating discord between peoples and nations.. riling them up, bombarding some people and driving them crazy.
they didn't count on the fact that some people actually had the braincells to connect the dots about all of the things they have done up until now..
all i am doing is putting this out there. if you have anyone or anything you love or care about in this world, it would be wise to warn them so they can avoid being playthings and lolcows for space niggers.
>>
>>37780763
>right now, i think a part of their efforts is trying to redpill normies on this prison planet spiritual parasite shit just as a safeguard.
Okay, but if you read just a few more books along this line of inquiry, you find out that you sound like a retard right now because of what Plotinus said, which steered all of Gnosticism back toward Plato's framework.
Please read books and then come here for discussion. Thanks.
>>
Hes literally the black aj from why files. But his private Egypt tours sound pretty cool desu
>>
Theres a few carlsons that come up in the stratfor dumps on wikileaks hes prob a legit glownig you guys
>>
>>37774897
I like his face.
>>
>>37776763
someone shilled archaix in another thread. It's been one huge rabbit hole watching his vids.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.