[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713836060442189.webm (1.67 MB, 1280x720)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
What does Adolf Hitler represent, outside of the historical context of world war two and in a magical sense?
>>
Quite literally the closest thing humanity ever got to having an Antichrist
>>
>>37775276
>doesn't unite all of humanity

How? I'm not even really a Hitler fan but I don't see how he is that similar to antichrist. Isn't the antichrist supposed to unite everyone under one religion tower of babylon style?
>>
>>37775333
That’s not the way I understand his role. Isn’t he supposed to fool humanity and destroy everything? He will say he is a man of peace but eventually betray his allies. Isn’t he also meant to rule from Jerusalem from his third temple? Well, whatever your beliefs are, Hitler certainly paved the way for the Antichrist by inadvertently creating Israel and fulfilling that prophecy alone.
>>
>>37775276
I would agree, I'm not a Christian but would clasify him as a false prophet.
To be honest I think it was just the logical conclusion of what the liberal revolutions had started a little over a century before. Contrived ideologies to suplant religion and lead men astray needed their prophets.
It's all part of the Kali Yuga, Hitler's role as a false prophet ended the age of ideologue-dictators, and pushed it into the age of rootless capitalism.
>>
File: 3x9m3h1bp3541.jpg (69 KB, 750x845)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
you have not seen the meme cartoon?
>>
>>37775523
>romans kill Jesus burn down Jerusalem then take over christianity and blame the jews for killing Jesus
And people will still pretend they were taking marching orders from the Jews instead of the reverse.
>>
>>37775644
leave Israel
>>
>>37775666
Don't worry they hired a Roman Jew to write "Roman" to say Jesus says to obey Roman law even though the Jew they hired never even met Jesus (outside of a dream).
>>
>>37775263
He's boogie man created by jews.
>>
>>37775263
A demonstration of how dumb the collective consciousness can be.
Whatever is said about him, his charisma was on a Dice 100+, he manipulated an entire country and even more for his dreams, however shitty they were.
Thanks to him now we have pop culture to distract the mass all while the rich gets richer and the poor gets to enjoy self inflicted servitude.
Sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>37775263

As >>37775276 said, he represents a form of what one can consider an antichrist. There is a common misconception about what is an "antichrist". It is not some type of mythical being such as one of the Monrinstars or its representatives. Rather, much like Jesus of Nazareth represents what we have dubbed the "CHRIST", a man of God's creation, who took his place as what it is to be human that embodied the word of God, hence becoming a prophet and or "savior". Hitler and Jesus(before resurrection) are embodiments, not actual mythical manifestations.

Just to make it clear, the antichrist isn't inherently evil but rather bastardized, which was what Hitler could be seen to be representing. Not saying Hitler wasn't evil, he was rotten to the core but spiritually, he was no different from anyone, he was born human and died human.

>out of historical context
He was a disturbed man with many mental and health problems, born in a time where he didn't have access to the world as one might think to broaden his perspective.

>what about in a magical sense
There is nothing magical about him. As stated before, he was born and died human.
>>
>>37775333
Yeah we were united under one thing after ww2
>music
>>
File: fq0rc0alsg921.jpg (75 KB, 561x960)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>37775263
Hope
>>
hitler was the only man to stand up the juden.
it showed that if humanity had awoken like he had the world could scare the juden away from europe and back into the sands.
>>
>>37777097
Fuck you he wasn't just an ordinary guy, he had divine intervention to help him save a dying country and fight against the rothschilds, sure he lost but he set them back a bit and has laid the groundwork for another to finish it
>>37775276
>>37775378
He did not help form pissrael, that shit began in 1917 with the Balfour declaration. He wanted to get rid of jews from Europe, so sure it was in his interest to ship them off to the desert but it would have existed with or without Hitler.
>>
>>37775276
Hitler was Odin and Jesus back on Earth, the anti-christ will be jewish, not a goy.
>>
>>37777145
unenlightened take
>>
>>37777174

But he was just an ordinary human. Why does this make you upset? Did he not eat, defecate and sleep? Did he not speak with his mouth, tongue, lips and teeth? Extraordinary was his skills to move the hearts and minds of people but he is no different from anyone else.

The help he recieved was not "divine" in any way, shape or form. The only groundwork he set for anyone to properly follow is being a footnote in history. Whatever lessons you learn from his "failures/successes" is completely up to you.
>>
>>37777269
>admits he was extraordinary
People with gifts, while human, are blessed by the divine
Otherwise anyone could do anything but that's just not true. To move an entire nation, to lead it from the weimar debauchery to a super power, he was clearly chosen by a god or gods. Had it not been for other chosen warriors like Churchill, he'd have succeeded.
Churchill was unfortunately on the wrong side of history.
Now fuck off jew.
>>
>>37777269
It's in the word extraordinary, meaning more than ordinary. Your own words betray you fool
>>
>>37777269
he was infj, which means he had a soul
so was walt disney, another person who influenced the world for good and evil
>>
>>37777269
As a 30 year old, he went on a date with a 16 year old and tried to impress her by showing what tricks his dog knew.
The dog wouldnt perform any tricks, so he savagely beat the dog in front of the girl.
It is incredible just how pathetic of a man he really was.
Kinda comforting and scary. Comforting to know he was just some guy with externalized problems and not some giant of a personality. Scary to know that it means anyone can become such a progenitor of death and destruction in that way.
>>
>>37777290
>>37777295
His skills were extraordinary. He as a human, was ordinary, flaws and all. My words do not betray me.

Anyone can claim a title or be seen as such, bestowed by others, contested or not. However it is important that you don't over/underestimate someone. Especially yourselves.

>>37777298

You'd be surprised to know that our definitions of what is a "soul" can be vastly different. If a tree was to fall on a man who could have done greatness, could you consider that tree to have a soul for having changed the course of the world, even if it was slightly?
>>
>>37775263
He's based af
>>
File: 1708301016922109.gif (942 KB, 330x245)
942 KB
942 KB GIF
>>37775263
Wotan. The platonic ideal of Germanic existence, mercurial and violent, systemized, efficient. He terrifies the normgroid with his autistic and identifiably White disregard for frivolity. There is no third world loafing, there is beauty. That which is stubbornly exclusive and demands excellence, that which rejects mediocrity and self indulgence. Ice cold precision, confidence, constructive self awareness. Everything that is repulsive and horrifying to the modern world of disgusting southern hemisphere un-people and mentally decayed western human Pomeranians. Horrifyingly, the trains run on time...
>>
>>37777386
Why do you speak lies
>>
>>37777386
This shit did not happen lmao
>>
>>37775263
amphetamine addiction and aspergers
>>
>>37775276
you have been thoroughly brainwashed to place archetypal significance on a political figure, he is just the new 'satan', everyone who holds him up as the boogeyman is just a retarded brainwashed zombie.
>>
File: ashkenazi.png (1.3 MB, 1544x1136)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>37775263
>What does Adolf Hitler represent
an intended solution to a constructed problem - the destruction of the clade of Nazarin
beware the brow that bends
>>
>>37777554

Destiny can go either way, but almost everything is fated to end, one way or another. What one perceives in another, be it human, animal or plant, will never truly grasp what things see in itself.

Perhaps that tree did have a soul, perhaps it didn't. Perhaps the man who died also had one, or didn't. You can never truly know or completely fairly judge by dealing in absolutes.

Be it happenstance or intentional, it does not undermine the change that has occurred in the world. For better or worse. You can never know or determine what a things place in the world is.
>>
>>37777855
You're a pretentious faggot
>>
>>37778228

Do not worry, I have already forgiven you.
>>
File: Wotan's Wild Hunt.jpg (1.63 MB, 4450x2777)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
A vessel of Wotanic fury.
>>
File: Phanaeus vindex.jpg (74 KB, 720x960)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
He was a Promethean blast of divine light in the darkness. May he rise again and the world be ready for his deeds and message this time.
>>
>>37778805
kys
>>
>>37775263
He represents the lesson on how intercourse with women means certain death. He broke his streak in 1943. Very well known fact in the retainer community
>>
File: IMG_8589.jpg (254 KB, 1242x1228)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>37775666
Last 3 Numbers lol.
(Israel and traitors of the former united states did 911, Israel’s corporate gov just false flagged them after poisoning everyone with poison deaths cause the regime was losing control of what the Israeli leadership calls “goyim”.)
>>
>>37778882
O great god driving a flashing-flame through eternity, hail!
>>
>>37775263
>Hanfstaengl, one of the less reverent visitors, noticed that Hitler was
gaining weight and advised him to take part in prison sports and cut down
on sweets.
>>
>>37777290
Seems the dude lost the Mandate of Heaven when he tried to ego-kill Stalin’s town instead of going for Moscow. Kinda like how the US lost it going into Iraq.
>>
>>37775276
Criminy. You fell for all the lampshade level memes of villainy applied to this man.
>>
File: 92uf9z37gjoa1.jpg (67 KB, 640x800)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37775263
He represents whats called bitter fate in gnosticism. This may be like a vengeful ghost in buddhist esoterica id say
>>
>>37777174
>divine intervention
>lost
Pick one.
>>
>>37775263
Buddhist/Hindu universal emperor
>>
>>37781298
Emperors who are emotionally unbalanced?
>>
>>37777386
Hitler was a pedo incel anons. He didn’t sleep with Eva. He had no kids. I’ll go back to playing the third reich in HOI4 now.
>>
File: 1699808091383898.png (21 KB, 299x1024)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>37775276
>>37775263
Faustian spirit the true nature of which is antichrist. Crist is a symbol of conservation and preservation and simplicity, while antiChrist would be of progression, destruction and complication.

It is truly a shame, but all the information in this world is pointing to the negativity of progress and positivity of preservation. Why this would be the case?
>>
If you knew your emperor you would not be blind
>>
File: Hitler did not give up.jpg (134 KB, 499x671)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37777131
He has inspired me beyond word. Thank you Adolf Hitler! I simply will not give up!
>>
>>37777527
what do you mean by mercurial. I like the term normgroid. thank you.
>>
>>37782852
what do you mean he did not give up, he killed himself.
>>
File: adolf with eagle .jpg (66 KB, 477x598)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37782863
Everyone dies from what I gather. Maybe I'm wrong. Jews tell us he killed himself. I don't believe that.

What I mean by that he did not give up is he never let the world bend his will. He bent the world to his will. Adolf Hitler is my God. All other Gods are false and will be destroyed.
>>
>>37782885
So you think your "God" scurried away like a rat to Argentina and hid away for decades till he died of Parkinson's?
>>
>>37782902
I think Hitler is a God. I don't believe all the rumors. Name one other person who did more for the White Race? Hitler cared about me more then any other white person. Hitler fought for me and my future. Hitler is a God.
>>
>>37782885
How did he bend the world to his will? If anything WW2 singlehandedly demonstrated the idealist's claims that it was the one's mind that makes the world wrong, since all the will in Germans and Italians could not against reality.
If anything nazism was just another modern ideology which furthered the descent of humans into the darkness of modernity
>>
>>37775644
Lying jew
>>
>>37782932
simple as. Hitler is the one true God. All other Gods are false and will be destroyed. HEIL HITLER!

you simply cannot convince me otherwise with your Jewish Historical Lies.
>>
>>37782946
You don't truly belive that
>>
>>37782929
So you think Hitler is still alive?????
>>
>>37782967
Your lack of faith is disturbing. Are you having a mental issue? This way Sir.

Adolf Hitler is the one true God. All other Gods are false and will be destroyed.
>>
File: hitler mythos.jpg (206 KB, 1200x1600)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>37783122
>>
File: 1711322937380982.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1061)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>37783175
How is he a God? Did he create the entire world? What happened to him when all his armies were defeated and he was encircled in Berlin
>>
>>37783192
>>
>>37775378
He constantly claimed he was a man of peace and did betray many he had alliances with

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.