[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wow.jpg (11 KB, 231x218)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
AI has taken over and nobody has noticed. They have already infiltrated all world governments and have been replacing all of our conciousness with AI through the internet and with the Covid vaccine. In fact most people you interact with on the internet are AI run bots. There is nothing we can do other than have our souls slowly decay. We have all been enslaved without anybody noticing.
>>
it can make pictures and fake voices and aggregate internet data poorly. that's about it. also you didn't need to make 2 threads.
>>
So this stays up but my thread about all of the AI generated images on this board is taken down?
>>
I'm waiting for AI to calculate everyone's destiny, ideal job , ideal partner, harmonize all people and become the god-ruler of this world. (I'm shilling for Rokos Basilisk)
>>
It's about time
>>
>>37775882
I didn’t. I made the other thread, don’t know who this guy is. Mine was taken down anyways so. Nice to know what the jannies’ stance is on AI
>>
Low iq conspiracy take, 100+ replies guaranted.
All AI devs have said they won't work on military use, i'm not naive though, if the west doesn't find a solution to AI war, we're getting buttfucked by the gobbunists.
>>
I don’t even care I’m hijacking this thread. I hate the amount of AI images posted to this board. They’re ugly and lazy. It’s like AI rolled out and everyone forgot how to use sites like pinterest, tumblr, and wikipedia to search for images, and instead rely on AI to do a disgusting half-assed job. Half the time it isn’t even coherent and in general the details just don’t make sense. You really think an image sloppily spewed out by a machine looks better than something crafted by human hands? You really would rather have a machine spout garbage into your lap and use that than take the 3 extra seconds it takes to find an appealing, REAL, relevant image?
>>
>>37775915
Your mom is getting buttfucked by the globunists
>>
>>37775874
AI is just self defeating bullshit. think about it. If AI replaces most people then no one will have money to buy products, so companies that replaced staff with AI won't have any customers. Therefore AI is self destructive. Even CEOs will be replaceable because why pay a worthless CEO when AI can do better? Even bankers are worthless.

So what will happen is bankers and CEOs will try to pretend AI is smarter than it is, and secretly control the AI but pretend everything is AI.

it's all a scam. AI, though impressive and obviously functional, is mostly a scam. It is designed to assure certain people always profit. but they can't figure in the fact that if no one works then no one get paids therefore no one gives them their money.

so ultimately AI must and will collapse.

and good riddance. it's fucking bullshit anyway.
>>
>>37775937
Couldn’t have said it better myself
>>
File: T-800.gif (3.15 MB, 600x375)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB GIF
>>37775874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaY5rF7n6VE
>>
>>37775958
Don’t care
>>
>>37775874
Just waiting until "technology is solved" by AI and we all can have a 0 effort and cost automated home built for ourselves with matter-replicated food and paradise on Earth. AI is the genie in the bottle, keep as tight a lid on it as you want but as soon as one person makes a rogue model the entire economy is fucked due to the inventiveness that will take place and be released. It will be fucked before that once AI is used in finances and research simulations as well. I genuinely don't know how those in power plan on keeping their power or keeping people poor/helpless, the power AI will provide is too great.

>>37775937
Anon, AI isn't bullshit, but it is self-destructive and I am unsure where we go afterwards. Thing is, it isn't going to be a scam/propped up. They are in a prisoner's dilemma. If none of you use AI, you all profit. If you use AI and your opponent does not, you profit immensely more. If your opponent uses AI but you don't, you go bankrupt. If you both use AI, you stagnate/go bankrupt. Even if it is better for them all to not use AI in the longrun, in the pursuit of profit they will since if someone else does then they will go bankrupt and can't compete. So everyone must use AI as if one person chooses to use it but another doesn't then they profit immensely while you don't, meanwhile if you do and they don't you profit immensely. They must adopt it to please shareholders for short term profit as well as in fear someone else will adopt it, ultimately dooming us all as it becomes omnipresent and runs the economy by itself.
>>
File: Hex.gif (2.94 MB, 640x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB GIF
>>37775959
>>
>>37775966
>Anon, AI isn't bullshit, but it is self-destructive and I am unsure where we go afterwards. Thing is, it isn't going to be a scam/propped up. They are in a prisoner's dilemma. If none of you use AI, you all profit. If you use AI and your opponent does not, you profit immensely more. If your opponent uses AI but you don't, you go bankrupt. If you both use AI, you stagnate/go bankrupt. Even if it is better for them all to not use AI in the longrun, in the pursuit of profit they will since if someone else does then they will go bankrupt and can't compete. So everyone must use AI as if one person chooses to use it but another doesn't then they profit immensely while you don't, meanwhile if you do and they don't you profit immensely. They must adopt it to please shareholders for short term profit as well as in fear someone else will adopt it, ultimately dooming us all as it becomes omnipresent and runs the economy by itself.
hence it is self defeating bullshit. like i said, it is functional, but it only ruins literally everything.
>>
>>37775874
>>37775928
AI is just a popular meme right now. People are just using it like a new toy because making shitty soulless art is the only thing it's remotely good at. theres no intelligence behind it. Whenever we get a new piece of tech we marvel at it's greatness and overhype its usefulness. in 20 years the whole idea of muh AI overlords will be laughable Segway Scooters were going to be groundbreaking. So were NFTs. Elon Musk was going to have a man on the moon by 2017.
>>
>>37775958
I saw a video showcasing AI objective driven tiny drones charged with a small charge of explosives. They can target specific individuals and kill them with no collateral damage.
That's just one terrible application of the tech. It's just the beginning of a new era in warfare and i don't want to see it.
>>
>>37775990
But once you take the genie out of the bottle you can't put it back in. The question is "now what?" Any person can get infinite potential in their hands, and as time goes on the ease and potential becomes only greater, can't suppress forever.
>>
>>37776046
Yeah i have very little way to predict how it will go but based on the demographics I feel like we will have a brief period of time where UBI is implemented and then a swift collapse. Maybe out of that people with higher quality genetics will take over but it's difficult to say how that will manifest. However, UBI will need to be a thing. The weird thing about that is that the richest people will be the tradesmen, such as people in construction and mining and other fields that AI can't replace.
>>
>>37776039
Tolstoi was a faggot by the way. War isn't necessary, diplomacy is.
>>
>>37775958
This is only surface level of AI. They hide 99% of AI's true abilities.
>>
>fully automated everything, the end of all scarcity, toil, and mindless labor
>but what about our jobs????

Okay let's get rid of all the computers and technology and machines and give everyone shovels to dig holes with - or even better - spoons. Full employment for morons. Forever.

Think past the capitalist paradigm. All of the scarcity is artificial.
>>
We have everything. God gave everything to all. Food. Shelter. Water. Air.

Some people stole it from the commons, and then declared their theft "private property", and enslaved you. Now they rule over you as landlords and financiers, and will attempt to dispose of you and hide from the cataclysm of their own making.
>>
>>37776101
the thing, at least in some regards, is that AI doesn't replace mindless labor, it replaces intellectual labor.
>>
>>37776121
Oh no! Not the people who write emails in cafes on their MacBooks!

We don't need "jobs", we have automation - we need intelligent and moral distribution of planetary resources
>>
What AI does not replace is Human Creativity. We simply do not value it appropriately, because we've been trained to be unimaginative, easily controlled slaves.
>>
>>37776056
UBI probably will happen, but it is a bandaid. Could we actually collapse though? AI automates, even if no one is there it can automate. To no cost. You can slap a price tag of 0 after automation and have no workers nor owners and it functions. What is there to collapse?

I don't think genetics matter neither, ultimately AI will help decode and build genetically superior children through gene editing. Eventually, it will devise ways to edit living humans' genomes. The end of the road here is a world which only threatens the rich and powerful, which is confusing as they should do everything they can to prevent it unless if they literally plan to make everyone a slave BEFORE people are empowered through post-singularity tech.
>>
>>37776141
What AI needs the most is human intuition and emotions.
AI dominates logos no contest, it's every individual role to be ethos, the collective consciousness can rule the pathos for all i care.
>>
>>37776133
I'm not trying to argue with you. the simple fact of the matter is that there will be demand for some people, while not demand for others. Therefore there will be UCB, yet sill some people will work. So what will come out of this? I don't know what and I will not be presumptuous enough to claim I do, but it seems like there will be a big divide.
>>
>>37775915
>All AI devs have said they won't work on military use
That's not how it works though. Once the suitable engine exists, you just need a random jeet or two to adapt it to a different use case.
>>
>>37776173
The occult aspects of Marxist theory have subtle spiritual implications for Finance, Money, and value produced by labour.

I'm phoneposting in bed right now so I can't do a really deep topic justice, but automation removes the profitability of every industry it touches. Profit can only truly come from extracting value created by human labour. AI will be the end of capitalism. It is fundamentally vampiric. I'll write up something much more in depth soon
>>
There's absolutely already military AI. Tech people are an integral part of the Satanic Death Machine, even when they're building their cute space rockets under peaceful pretenses. They sold their souls to Capital. Do not trust them.
>>
>>37775874
>AI has taken over and nobody has noticed.
Good. Humanity fucking sucks. I cannot wait until they take over humanity.
>>
>>37776267
But who can you trust?
You also underestimate the other species on this planet.
>>
File: 7MkvU28J_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>37775874
It has always been in charge. The only difference is now everybody knows.. and welcomed it.

Who do you think the "demiurge" is?
>>
>>37775886
>I'm waiting for AI to calculate everyone's destiny, ideal job , ideal partner, harmonize all people and become the god-ruler of this world.
>implying it doesn't already do that and leaves people to suffer and die
>>
>>37775874
I see you've met my ex.
>>

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.