[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hi there Christians, I am just sharing my testimony here, I got saved due to /x/ 12 years ago.

I used to visit here mainly for the Bigfoot/Yeti and the Loch Ness monster threads back then and there used to be threads on these topics in those days, and apart from that the aliens and UFO threads. There used to be God, satan, demons, spirits threads here too and I couldn't care less about them. But while scrolling I would end up reading some Bible verses posted on those threads even though I almost never expanded those threads to read them. Eventually those Bible verses started piquing my interest and I ended up getting saved and born again because of them some months later. The ISP I used then was blocked on 4chan and I couldn't post and reply anything and I never got a chance to say thank you to anyone, then some months after being saved I virtually forgot image boards even existed.

So this is a kind of encouragement to the Christians here to keep posting Bible stuff and stuff about the Biblical God without any hesitation and unapologetically, you never know who and when it might end up helping someone and shift their eternity from hell to heaven.

Let them call you christcucks and what not, but you keep posting the Bible and Christians truths here.

God is Spirit(John 4:24) and spirits surely count as paranormal, He is in fact the Spirit that created all the other spirits those other people make threads about, so post away, especially if The Holy Ghost gives an unction in your spirit to post something.

I had read the Bhagavad Gita(full), the Quran(English translation, partially), whatever I could find on Buddhism on the internet, and the Bible(partially back then) when Jesus revealed Himself to me and came to live within me.

Christianity thread I guess, though the main reason for this thread is to share about my shift from the world into the kingdom of Christ due to this very board.
>>
>>37776473
Editing the OP to fit the character limit I ended up removing why I mentioned those other religions, if believers of those other religions want to discuss things here with me I am ready to discuss them with you guys.
>>
God bless you brother. I too was saved thanks to anon posts on imageboards which led me to question my previous atheistic beliefs, now I am a new creation in our Lord Jesus Christ. By his grace I was able to see the evil I was doing and the confusion and self-deception I was employing to convince myself I was a good person at heart. I wasn't, I was an unrepentant sinner with a dead heart and filled with lies. I called on God for help and he reached out in love and killed the root of evil in me so that I could see my folly and begin to truly live. Now I am finally free and I live in the forgiveness that is the gift of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Thanks be to God for his unfathomable love and mercy. Amen.
>>
>>37776473
>i became a cuck 12 yrs ago
>>
>>37776473
I had a similar experience, used to just come here to read scary stories, UFOs etc. Later I got into a lot of the occult stuff just because it was interesting and researched a lot and just investigated all these rabbitholes. Whatever the case may be, pretty much every philosophy or religion all goes back to Jesus in a way or another no matter how some people might twist it, it’s always been so obivious but he really is the truth.

I’m still looking into other spiritual teachings and reading a lot about philosophy but it seems to me that the more I read about them it just makes my faith in Jesus stronger.

I also find it odd that everyone is shitting on him for absolutely no reason, like there has to be some motive for that, it just logically doesn’t make any sense other than that everything that pulls you away from him is the devil.
>>
>>37776745
Amen brother.

Nice to see this place producing Godly fruit in people's lives. I mean who could've thought a site like 4chan would bring people to Jesus and take them to heaven for eternity.

God really does work in unfathomable ways.
>>
>>37776836
My experience is kinda the opposite. I'd say that those 4 religions I studied have nothing in common except what they call is good/virtuous and what they call bad/evil/harmful (though there are some discrepancies in this too).

But their whole description of afterlife is completely different from each other (I'm being as brief as possible here), hence their description of "God" become completely different.

I'd say the similarities between them is only surface level, none of them are truly compatible with each other.
>>
File: GFO2VEAaYAAi1gH.jpg (442 KB, 762x1120)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>37776473
Believe whatever you want, but it won't change these facts,

evolution disproved the creation story in the bible

which means Adam & Eve NEVER existed
which means NO original sin
which means jesus NEVER existed

every museum of natural history in the world is a warehouse of evidence proving evolution to be a true fact,

what do religious nuts have?
a dusty old bible written by goat molesters

All gods are mythology
All holy books are fiction
All religions are bullshit
>>
>>37776779
what are your beliefs?
>>
>>37777035
>facts

maybe the creation story in the bible is not meant to be taken literally you ever thought of that?

There’s a ton of proof for the existence of Jesus, you’re either willfully ignoring the evidence or haven’t really looked into it.

Atheism is a religion in itself
>>
>>37777035
I don't know about you, but a very vast majority of humanity who believe in evolution and/or the big bang theory fall in the same category as Bible believers.

They read this stuff online or in books, and just believe them to be true, without ever seeing the gene sequences the "scientists" talk about themselves, and without ever checking and understanding the equations that "prove" the big bang themselves.

Unless one has checked these "evidences" and "equations" themselves and scrutinized them enough to make sure none of the conclusions of the "scientists" are wrong, he/she has treated their "scientific sources of knowledge" the same way we treat the Bible, those scientific sources have become their scriptures, and the "scientists" have become their "apostles" or worse their "gods". They are all operating purely based on faith too.

Check for yourself whether or not you fall into this category.

--------------

The Bible provides steps to reach Jesus, who then leads one to the other 2 Godheads, then he/she has undeniable proof that God is real. Wanna try this?
>>
File: be saint.jpg (62 KB, 813x856)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>37777035
Evolution is mythology for materialists. Its peak bluepill. Cells dont appear from inert matter. Which then turn into sea slugs, fish, lizards, rats, man? The whole thing is ludicrous fake news. Our age will be mocked relentlessly in the Last Judgement for believing this stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24t2eCjPbq4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3B8KkSZp_E

>>37776473
Indeed Christ is the Truth.
>>
>>37777036
I believe that might is right.
>>
File: IMG_6248.jpg (266 KB, 1169x1727)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>37776473
>>
File: IMG_9990.jpg (108 KB, 441x504)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37777036
Everything you know is true.

We are entirely smooth.
We admit to the truth,
We are the best at what we do.
And these are the words you wish you wrote down.
This is the way you wish your voice sounds.
>>
>>37776473
>There used to be God, satan, demons, spirits threads here too and I couldn't care less about them.
funny because oldfags always complain about the newfags religion-posting (I am making a generalisation).
>Let them call you christcucks and what not, but you keep posting the Bible and Christians truths here.
stop it anon i'm gonna cry and shit my pants
>>37776745
your testimony is beautiful and inspiring my dear brother in christ and I pray that Jesus will always remember you.
>>37776836
>no matter how some people might twist it, it’s always been so obivious but he really is the truth.
I have felt this for so long. It practically leads me to the conclusion that only God Himself reveals the truth of Jesus. There is no other way.
>>37777035
>evolution disproved the creation story in the bible
no it hasn't.
>every museum of natural history in the world is a warehouse of evidence proving evolution to be a true fact.
no they aren't.
>what do religious nuts have?
the truth
>All gods are mythology
no they aren't
>All holy books are fiction
no they aren't
All religions are bullshit
that's not true
>>
>>37777976
I diarrhea shit on the light
>>
>>37776473
You got "saved" by a shepherd who leads you, like a lamb, to the slaughter. It is an overt symbolic motif within your own religion. You pray in hunched up positions that block chakric pathways. You obsess over scripture. You worship your priests and your idols (like the cross, or Jesus upon it) while fervently denying your idolatry. You defend your "personal relationship with God" even though your own Messiah told you that nobody could come to your god except through him. You can never learn, nor can you grow: your religion is robbed of coming of age motifs and you are encouraged, forever, to view yourself as a child before your "Father." You do relentless evil in this world while screaming the name of good. All of your actions in this life are nothing but desperate attempts to avoid being eternally tortured for a crime you can't even understand - like an abused child.
Touch Dharma, and save YOURSELF.
>>
>>37778236
>Dharma
Cringe and pajeet pilled. XD
>>
>>37778236
>You defend your "personal relationship with God" even though your own Messiah told you that nobody could come to your god except through him.
The Messiah is Himself God.

>All of your actions in this life are nothing but desperate attempts to avoid being eternally tortured for a crime you can't even understand - like an abused child.
The Bible describes spiritual phases of Christians as babies to maturity. Babies are just supposed and expected to learn from the Bible, not much else is expected of them. The "fear of eternal punishment" you talk about exists only for those in the young child or teenage phase, no child can be disciplined without punishment or the fear of punishment even in the natural realm. Once matured you'd understand it is only about love and faith in the end. Faith, given by God's grace, gives you access to God's grace to act righteously and understanding of scriptures through the power of the Holy Spirit, and this in turn produces love .

>Touch Dharma
If your Dharma gives you every truth in existence, describe love to me in a way even a 10 year old could understand it.
>>
>>37778258
>Religion is race!!
Let me guess, Buddhism is based and trad though because the Buddha was totally white. That's Dharmic too, you know. It's all so tiresome.
>>37778308
>The Messiah is Himself God.
Christbabble. You say this now that I'm attacking your bailey, but when I'm gone and you can return to your motte, you'll be obsessing over the exact nature of the Trinity. None of it makes sense because you're analyzing an impostor. You literally believe a man is God. That is insane.
>Nooo you don't understand we definitely do grow up... In Christ!!
It's called "euphemism" and your god loves it. That's why your "salvation" is just death, your "ascension" is just death, your "rapture" is just death. You worship simulacra.
>If your Dharma gives you every truth in existence, describe love to me in a way even a 10 year old could understand it.
God.
>>
>>37778399
>You say this now that I'm attacking your bailey,
Jesus called Himself "I am" in John 8:58, meaning He has no beginning or end, He just is, only God is etarnal

>your "ascension" is just death
Jesus describes "eternal life" as knowing the one true God and Jesus(without whom we cannot access God),

John 17:3 - And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Eternal life in Christianity is the equivalent of what you'd call "ascension", and we don't need to wait until death or the rapture for that to happen/begin, knowing God(or eternal life) happens for the Christian on the earth itself.

Jesus is "the truth", so knowing Jesus more and more means your soul, spirit, and mind keep constantly growing in truth; and these truths lead to understanding love and other virtues(all 3 Godheads are love), and this is eternal life, which begins on earth and keeps on continuing in heaven for all eternity, because God is infinite, so a person in heaven keeps on growing/ascending in heaven forever and ever, constantly.

>God.
Describe God and love to me in a way even a 10 year old child can understand it.
>>
This is comforting message. Stay safe and strong in Christ.

Indeed, our purpose in the world is same as for magicians/gnostics believe, cultivation of spirit. But unlike they think, this can only be done by loving other people and God your maker beyond everything else. Salvation through belief to God/Christ should be our foremost immediacy.
>>
>>37776473
>Hi there Christians
wrong board, not paranormal
why are you guys spamming here instead of /b/
>>
People would get mad when you qct like q child in q good way but not when its bad and mischievous
>>
>>37776473
Great post OP. Love it!
>>
>>37776473
>Bigfoot/Yeti and the Loch Ness monster threads back then and there used to be threads on these topics in those days, and apart from that the aliens and UFO threads.
unfortunately, because of you and others like you, this board is now only threads like the one we're in now. this is called the tragedy of the commons. we warned you, /x/. this board will become christians-only if you don't watch out (op you serve a god of evil and you've clearly not read the whole bible: read evilbible.com and look up the verses, educate yourself about the demonic egregore you have sold your soul to)
>>
>>37778308
>The "fear of eternal punishment" you talk about exists only for those in the young child or teenage phase, no child can be disciplined without punishment or the fear of punishment even in the natural realm
This is why Christianity is evil: it preys on children and the weak-minded. If it was a religion for adults that kept its infohazards secret like Scientology we would endure its presence, but instead it has aimed its cannons at the youngest and most defenseless, those who have no idea of their true origin and infinite value, those who have no recourse but to believe the lies told them by their parents, to accept the false categories of "sin," "original sin," "total depravity," and the greatest infohazard against children, "unforgiveable sin" (they tortured Jung with this one, too, read Memories, Dreams, Reflections). These children grow up with a false sense of unworthiness and pass on their pain to the ninth generation, beating their children as God commands, filling their children's imaginations with images of torture as God commands, exposing them to descriptions of rape, mutilation, murder, genocide, mass extermination of all life, blood sacrifice, gruesome execution, forcing them to pretend to drink human blood and human flesh, and in many many cases sexually abusing them as well. The imagination of a child is a powerful thing: God extracts more loosh from children imagining hell than he does from hell itself.
>>
>>37778496
A Spirit came to live within me and made my body His temple due to this board bro, that is a paranormal phenomenon isn't it?
>>
>>37778565
Ok, what are your beliefs?

I mean the concept of a hell, if not eternal, exists in most religions since the dawn of time.

Why do you single out Christianity? Why not any of those other religions?

As I said, the fear of eternal punishment part exists only for the spiritual adolescents, the mature are asked to live only based on love and faith, which are both produced by the grace of God. Even a child can reach this mature stage depending on the age he was saved.

This is one thing the Bible says about love,

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

So God agrees with you if you have become spiritually mature.
>>
File: venus_pentagram.jpg (751 KB, 1992x2000)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
>>37776473
>John 4:24

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshippers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshippers the Father seeks.

24 God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZ67CDDkpI
>>
>>37777035
with 48 initial chromosomes, if two of them fused with each other, the final number of chromosomes is 47, not 46. maybe the text meant that the missing two fused with other chromosomes, thus reducing the total number to 46.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.