[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000030246.gif (32 KB, 400x300)
32 KB
32 KB GIF
I want to make people stop acting fucking stupid in public and actually rear their children or clean up after themselves, maybe I want to make people vote green party this November and maybe I want to find a super pretty girl to turn into a loving, utterly devoted and doting wife. If you can tell me how to do this (or shit just give me the power directly even) please help a feller out lol
>>
>>37776661
bumping 4 u in the hopes something useful is gleaned
>>
>>37776661
Absolutely not. You'll find that the requests that get answered are the ones you don't ask for, because your desires confuse you with things that are actually important.

How about asking the universe whats best for you, and not what you desire, so you can live in harmony with the world around you and function swimmingly, and contently.

Not trying to be a little power control freak and bend politics in your favor, asshole.
>>
>>37776661
I'd tell you, but you're a filthy basedjackposter.
>>
Apply the scientific method to reality
to do this, you must first find a way to poke it with a stick
to do this, you must find a part of it that is dynamic, and easily manipulated by you
The best fit for these criteria is your consciousness
as a start: Your imagination. You can effect reality, as you can in your mind. This is the ability. It always works and always functions, but if it is at an unfostered state, the results may be poultry. Use it to increase itself, and explore it.
>>
>>37777448
*paltry
lel
>>
File: 1689167713199178.jpg (530 KB, 1262x922)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>37776661
Does it have to be psychic powers?
What about mind control machines?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.