[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to leave this fucking place man. I'm tired of this. How do we leave? Is it true that people are waking up and the machine is destroyed, or is that wishful thinking?
I want out. There's nothing for me here.
>>
File: 32.png (43 KB, 300x100)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
>>37776932
Blue Eisenhower November is the way out of here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql6Ai12TtyY
>>
File: 1690339563435143.jpg (125 KB, 1079x662)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>37776933
Fuck that shit
I have a better life than 90% of humans currently alive in this shithole and I'm still miserable. Pain, loneliness, stress, constant mental warfare, negativity, inadequacy. Every time something good happens it's just so it can be taken away.
Fuck. This.
>>
>>37776945
Praying for you to find inner peace, brother.
>>
you leave by returning to the existence you had, which is as you are, in your mind, and exist in your mind. You do this by knowing the ability to manipulate your imagination, also manipulates reality, equally as well as it can your imagination. Then, use the ability to increase itself, and your intelligence, and your consciousness. If you do not know how to effect 'consciousness', just imagine a symbol or anatomy component, that you then ascribe 'consciousness' to, and elevate it.
>>
>>37776955
Reality is, a result of your components that allow you to manipulate reality, as you can your imagination, being forced to uphold reality, instead of your own will. They naturally return to serving you, as you increase yourself.
>>
>>37776949
Thank you anon. Can't ever see it happening while I'm here though.
>>37776955
What is this, LOA?
>>
>>37776961
I don't know, maybe it's LOA but properly explained and less poisoned by echo chambers.
>>
>>37776932
When did /x/ become a place for people to just post threads about how depressed they are?
>>
>>37776981
The world being shit is an existential problem, not a personal one.
>>
>>37776932
Also, these vague threads where it's just people lamenting something nonspecific in such a way where anyone can participate without the theme of the thread being clear seem bot-driven.
>>
>>37776991
The subject is perfectly clear and well-defined, you're just a retard. Now fuck off wannabe janny.
>>
>>37776996
Why are you such a rude piece of shit?
>>
i couldn't try to tell you even if i tryed
paranormally things are changing too fast but the winds are uncertain.

there is a people fed up they are angry its happening.
no i think they know but as i said its happening.
i know what we did. the beast is out of the cage.
jugdement is at hand.
>>
I had a dream once about how the cycle was broken once and for all, and we were free, that this was the penultimate iteration until it completely stops.

I hope it's true.
>>
>>37777287
>oken once and for all, and we were free, that this was the penultimate iteration until it completely stops.
there's a band called nirvana lol
>>
>>37777289
What?
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 873x720)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>37777300
I'm saying that whatever it is, we're close to it
>>
Is love a lie?
Sometimes I really wonder what the right path is. I've met a lot of "normalfags" and not all of them are hedonistic retards, a lot are aware that all is fleeting but they enjoy it anyway.
>>
File: forever friends.png (101 KB, 873x720)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>37777363
love exists as much as fear exists, you might just be on one end of the cycle right now
>>
>>37776932
>Is it true that people are waking up and the machine is destroyed, or is that wishful thinking?
>I want out. There's nothing for me here.
you have to think about the psychological state of your spirit and then theorycraft on what stimuli have surrounded your spirit to make you end up at this state of mind. If what you believe is really true then what would the consequences be of putting your spirit inside of a machine (symbolic for receiving stimuli beyond your control). To tire you out? To sway your allegiance or opinion? If you pour enough water over someone with an umbrella eventually they will get wet. What are you being subjected to? How is that affecting your unconscious? How is it affecting your spiritual being?

If you were fully in control of your spiritual being and senses, why wouldn't you be able to navigate to a realm of thought where you feel at home and vibing and capable of dealing with whatever life throws at you, or find solutions and creativity to solve these problems?
And even if you were to want to leave this place where would you will or go?

The unfortunate reality is that if spiritual beings are truly being subjected to immersive experiences with an ulterior motive to either decay or brainwash them then the chances are that you are not in good shape in the spirit. Before breaking you out (feels like an intense "zap" behind your head) you might've been slumbering or brought to sleep by torrents of information and sensory overload. If you were living in this world and wanted to break people's will to fight? How would you do that? What would the end-result of a person be? What would they feel at heart and what would they feel when exposed to trouble in life? They'd have a severely diminished can-do attitude and a very weak connection to their fellow people and to the spiritual realms. Identify where you are weak and make it stronger.
>>
>>37777437
How do I become indifferent to what the world throws at me then?
I know I'm a slave to emotional responses, but it's extremely hard not to be when everything seems to always go wrong.
>>
>>37776981
More concerned with the influx of overtly left wing agitators that seem to shit up every thread. Does not make any sense whatsoever that they would be interested in anything that took longer than a headline to read.
>>
>>37777363
What is love?
>>
>>37776991
yes, it's a demoralization meme meant to make (You) think you feel the same way. many of the threads here are simply designed to manipulate your internal monologue. notice that every "christcuck" thread mentions satan above the fold so you see it as you scroll the catalog. the investigations into the soul trap, mind control and the alien presence on earth that this board delves into threaten those who defend the status quo, so they've directed streams of particularly insidious, ignorant and guilt/fear/hate-based christianity here to drown out the true investigators and loaded this place with demoralization messages to distract anons from their quest for truth with thoughts of self-harm.
>>
>>37776955
>If you do not know how to effect 'consciousness', just imagine a symbol or anatomy component, that you then ascribe 'consciousness' to, and elevate it.
nta, am esl, can you explain this in simpler terms?
>>
>>37776991
kek at your delusion, you posted the same seethe in one of my threads.
>>
>>37778682
Sounds more like a "you" problem
>>
>>37778682
There is a soul trap. Thinking it's everyone's fate is silly or thinking that Christ is some kind of trick is stupid as hell. But keep investigating. I would not stop you in this at all.
>>
>>37779142
Elaborate
>>
>>37779142
>>37779161
Oh never mind you're a christian
>>
Without the master key and the true understanding of cosmology you are doomed to be endlessly confused by conflicting literal interpretations when you should genuinly only have a single unified understanding thats consistent across all religions.

1. There is nothing new under the sun. What was will be and what will be was.
2. The kingdom of heaven/nirvana is within. And found only in darkness and silence and stillness
3. Jesus only spoke but in a parable. God only speaks in parables. Its all allegory for astrology and alchemy meant to be applicable across all time.
4. There is a time for good and a time for evil, all things are set in their ways. The awakening is a cycle timed by the position of the stars.
5. The changes are to the entire human psychic landscape. It is the greater season. Just as the sun in the east brings spring.
6. God, The Dreamer, or the omnipresent intelligence. Once communed with at and below the Theta brainwave state. Never lies, never steers you wrong. Just as it guides birds to the new place in spring. Or teaches dogs to midwife one another.
>>
>>37779206
>There is a time for good and a time for evil,
Fuck that bullshit lukewarm compromising.
>>
>>37777451
>I know I'm a slave to emotional responses
Hold the emotion and acknowledge it, identify what it is telling you or trying to make you do and then wait to make decisions until it subsides
>but it's extremely hard not to be when everything seems to always go wrong.
You're not supposed to ignore your frustration but figure out a path to help your own brain deal and manage the overload.
Read up on the psychology behind frustration and identify what part of your functioning is challenged most by life, understand what makes it deterioate and what boosts it's ability to function. You are a spirit behind the wheels of a machine. If your spirit feels out of control and limited it can manifest as strong feelings too.
>>
>>37776945
Less internet, more walking in nature and meditation.
>>
>>37779528
I spend only my evenings on the internet (and shitpost between sets at the gym). I have a friend group, a high paying job, I live in a beautiful city with a lot of sun and nature
>>
>>37776932
>too good to be true
>>
File: 1713853417678388.jpg (93 KB, 894x559)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>37779466
You dont have to agree. In fact you should fight. The book of ecclisiasties in thr bible says so.

There is a time to kill and a time to save
A time to make war and a time for peace
A time to steal and a time to give
There is nothing new under the sun. All things set in their place. What has happened shall happen.

You cannot have electricty without negative and positive. You cannot give birth withouy female and male. You cannot have all good or all evil. You cannot have the universe without antimatter. The evil can never win. And is schedualed to always self destruct and allow good on top. A divine utopian paradise is made. Then 20,000 years later weve forggoten it all and are hitting eachother with sticks and rocks. Rinse and repeat.

Kill your oprressors, revolutionize, bring new thoughts, be creative. Like fish knowing how to swim in unison. Humans are pulled by a cosmic and unchanging will.

We either move in harmony with it or suffer. Heaven or hell.
>>
File: 949293_1_m.jpg (70 KB, 559x745)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>37776932
https://youtu.be/K0qr6MA_clg?si=Ew6EbyJhC7e2Uu5c

Try this channel. Looks like an authentic as spiritual awakening.
>>
>>37776932
How deep did you dig your own grave?
>>
>>37780189
?
>>
>>37779466
The Byrds - Turn, Turn, Turn!
>>
>>37777099

>The Almighty:
"Remember when y'all threw me down the Water Well?

Remember when y'all crucified me?

IT'S PAYBACK TIME!!!"
>>
>>37776932
Move to another country.
>>
>>37776945
I have a life worse than you and I'm still happy. lol.
it's all a matter of perspective.
>>
>>37780249
Grass isn't greener elsewhere.
>>37780265
A matter of ignorance more like. There's nothing fundamentally good here, everything is corrupted.
>>
>>37780202
Very confusing
>>
>>37779528
This. I've found that even when i don't feel like a walk, it calms the spirit and renews hope.
>>
File: file.png (342 KB, 1299x871)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>37780445
wtf is this spam
>>
>>37778864
imagine a spiritual organ that is the organ of 'consciousness', increasing the functionality of this organ then increases consciousness. You can simplify this, from being a spiritual organ, to just being a shape, or a sensation, or, anything.
is this good
>>
>>37781317
Yes
>>
>>37781317
still kinda hard to follow, but I guess it's a little better description
>>
File: 1706028807473563m.jpg (115 KB, 1024x683)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>37781510
This nigga is leading you astray with wispy thought forms. Youtube wiliam donahue and get a near total understanding outside the incomplete madness that is bein peddled to you. You are the experiment of those seeking until you realise u can seek and find on your own from a trustworthy source thats inside of you.
>>
>>37776932
Magnus is a shitty name… LOL mind over matter
>>
>>37782110
Talk to the jannies bro bro… Steve’s a skizard bro his name is magnus… you just wouldnt understand

Skizard - schizophrenic lizard
>>
>>37782156
Anon
You ever have a dream and then wake up and go back to sleep and re-enter the dream?
>>
>>37782207
Anon
You ever realize this world was full of tropes. Protagonist vs Antagonist battle of good and evil. Loosh harvesters vs. the ascenders. Vampires vs Warewolves. Demons vs Angels. Etc.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina
>>
>>37782264
Basketball
>>
>>37782272
TLDR this is not what the sim looks like but will be used to tame the infidels… ever read any of the gaybrahamic religions…. Your not ready anon
>>
>>37782272
You got the touch
>>
>>37776933
Go heal up
>>
>>37782320
>>
>>37776932
Found another one….
>>
>>37776932
>Is it true that people are waking up and the machine is destroyed
Yes. Want proof? Right here
That's exactly what it's supposed to be like, so congratulations.

What else do you think it would be like for souls outgrowing ignorance? Did you think it would look like sunshine and rainbows?
Did you think you'd escape it by telling yourself you love it and want more of it? That's what people were doing for thousands of years, trying to cope with it. LYING to themselves and pretending they love it.

Now many people have stopped the bullshit. Stopped the lies within. Stopped telling themselves that dwelling in states of contradiction makes sense.
More people than ever are beginning to say
And that's a statement which emanates from a soul that has already decided to leave it behind.
>>
>>37783249
It's not like I'm some kind of monk. I don't want to be here anymore but I still find enjoyment in small things. Food, watching sunrises, music, and so on. I don't feel like I'm above it all.
Do you think it's sufficient? To just want to leave?
>>
>>37782008
This image is traditionally framed as "love" triumphing over "authoritarianism", when in reality it was a major defeat of the only major anti-imperialist force on Earth.

On the left: a decadent, cruel, calloused, individualistic and hedonistic society of condescension.

On the right: a poor - but fair, community-driven, collective and reasonable society of compassion.
>>
>>37783831
>Do you think it's sufficient? To just want to leave?
No, the wanting doesn't cause anything. The wanting is caused. Caused by a soul that has already aligned with something higher.
If your soul was still dwelling in the same ignorance that this world manifested from then everything in this world would make perfect sense.

>Food, watching sunrises, music, and so on. I don't feel like I'm above it all.
It's not food you enjoy, it's the experience. The taste, smell, texture, sensation of a full stomach, etc. That's what's real, and no you're not above it, but you are above the idea of "food" which is unreal. "Food" is just a symbol trying to control your experiences, to tell your soul when it's allowed to have an experience or not.
The same reality that gives you food also gives you starvation. This is why it's said people are choosing to be here. Because most people who dream of a world without starvation are still dreaming of a world with "food" and a "need to eat to maintain your body"... Which is literally the context that starvation comes from.
So they're still asking for starvation to exist.

You don't transcend the world by letting go of the wonderful experiences (like some spiritual corruptions want you to believe), you transcend the world by realizing that the symbols of this would should not control those wonderful experiences, nor force feed you horrible ones.
>>
>>37783922
I understand your point. It was my impression that it's the yearning for experience that ties you to this realm. Or am I being overly Buddhist here? I think Robert Monroe also wrote something along the lines of "if there's anything you like about this world, you'll come back to experience it again".
>>
>>37784105
>It was my impression that it's the yearning for experience that ties you to this realm. Or am I being overly Buddhist here?
I'm familiar with that view, because it's the total opposite of mine. Of course I can't tell you what to believe, everyone has to figure that out for themself.
But the way I see it, if you have no experience at all then what do you have left?

The idea that experience ties you here implies that experience itself is tied to here.
In my book that's the real problem. Believing that your experience is bound to illusory symbols of this world. Literally the unreal controlling the real.
I say it's not the experience that has to be let go of, but the illusory ideas that are binding our experiences that have to be let go of.
>>
>>37784105
>if there's anything you like about this world, you'll come back to experience it again".
You kind of live in different places at the same time. Higher awareness just brings that awareness into life here. In that sense there's no escaping or coming back if you're a higher being.
>>
File: 1702654846786103.png (361 KB, 1292x1966)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>37784141
I would rather believe in your view than in the Buddhist one, which I find too austere, but in the end, I don't know.
Some see experience itself as demiurgic. Others, like you, believe experience is not necessarily an expression of lower/corrupted existence, but rather that experience in this plane is not directly correlated to the physical imperfections they are being forcibly tied to. Seems like a more platonic view. Either way I have no idea, Buddhists have very sound metaphysics but what you're describing feels more hopeful and human.
>>37784215
>live in different places at the same time
Pic is relevant. There was a remote viewing project that concluded something along the lines of our true selves being asleep in some higher realm and our current experience being a projected, illusory matrix.
>>
>>37784247
>our true selves being asleep in some higher realm and our current experience being a projected, illusory matrix.
Like always you have to understand that "states of being" (alive, dead, sleep, active) are made possible by some underlying structure. This experience is not necessarily illusory. If anything it is way less illusory than some of the higher realms, where consciousness affects material reality and the strongest consciousness "wins" such battles. Consensus realities can be tough on some incarnated higher beings because they feel robbed of some of their original freedom. Imagine when you're dreaming and you just accept things or take them for granted. You lack a more lucid presence that allows you to investigate or reason about the world you're in.

I've only experienced a few particular "higher places" directly in a vision, so I can't speak volumes on accuracy, but one of them was a bit of a golden/sunny place with faint geometrical patterns where I could find and seek out other people's "heads". It felt like it was the center of their consciousness. When I found someone of import I spoke to them in a very disjointed, telegram-like style.
I've also felt that waking up sensation and had a vivid dream where some other being was trying to keep me from navigating. I woke up 3 times in between and fell asleep quickly again to kick them out of my space.
You can be asleep, you can be held or strangled, you can be put into a geometrical structure that prevents you from thinking freely or navigating or feeling right in your energy. (it's like your boxed in)

If you are healthy and in a good space above you'll have a much better time tackling life's problems and bringing the spirit into this world without endangering yourself in traps or matrix crap. But as soon as you stabilize in such a way you'll get hit with a wave of resistance which you must be savvy and strong enough to withstand.
>>
bump
>>
>>37782412
Tommy games over for you pal
>>
>>37779847
i think there's withheld information and this post is designed to make the reader believe they should just surrender/give up/give in ("or else")
>>
>>37785368
Taylor Swift
Rob Kraft
Drake

The list goes on and on
>>
>>37785412
same reason the line is always "surrender", to god, to the devil, to nature, to the stars, to "your betters", to the king, to the slavemaster, to "your" "instincts", to everything. all lies.
>>
>>37785420
Rob Kraft and I both love the orchids if you know what I mean
>>
Mix 20g of sodium nitrite into 50ml of water. Take 30mg metoclopramide an hour before the drink.
See you in Gensokyo!
>>
File: Father Time.jpg (22 KB, 474x474)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
TO ALL OCCULT INDIVIDUALS IN THIS THREAD

You may reach dominion over earth, fire, water, air and space, but what is the use of it if you're going to die and leave all of your knowledge to the worms under the earth? You can travel all the astral realms and meet strange beings that will impart sweet secrets to you, but what is the use of it if at your last breath you will lose them forever? You may commune with the highest demons and forge powerful contracts with them, but what is the use of it if they can't ever help you get away from the clutches of destiny and transitoriness?

You may probe into the heart of magick and reap its many fruits, you may rest into the bosom of occult attainment for many years, even ages, but there will come a time when all that you conquered and cherished will be violently robbed of you, and you will have to go into dark depths alone and vulnerable. Death comes for all. Each breath you take, each quote you read, each sigil you draw, each ritual you perform takes you closer and closer to the final hour. Death never stops coming closer, and here you are, totally vulnerable to this most terrible god yet without the smallest amount of worry in your heart, just like a naive cow being led to the slaughterhouse where she will be decapitated.

How can you ignore this most important fact? You're all extremely intelligent and knowledgeable in many arts, yet you ignore the invincible demon that will eat your heart very soon! How can you tarry? The intelligent person will clearly see that he should focus all his efforts in overcoming this most definitive destiny. All else is secondary. Don't waste your life!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.