[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey /x/ fiends.

I've become enthralled by the symbols of the US dollar. Specifically the one dollar bill. It's no secret to most of us that, due to government fuckery and illegitimate practice, the dollar we know and love today is not an actual piece of gold backed currency. It is simply a slip of paper that a lot of people have agreed is worth something Which strikes me as odd. I already have a couple of comments in mind, but I would love to hear peoples input on certain symbols and their magical and informational/psychological potential... There are the obvious ones, like the Eye of Providence and the Eagle, etc. With that beings said...

What the hell is up with the cobwebbing behind the one's in the one dollar bill? I've always had a specific aversion to anything related to spiders, as they are the icons of fear. But why put that on a piece of "government" currency? Is it really so blatant as to say that they want you to be "stuck" in the web of greed? Surely if it was about "connectedness" and "strand-type gameplay", they could have done a rope?

Not to mention the weird seaweed type ornamentation in the center of the one dollar bill... What even is that supposed to be?

I'd love to hear from you all.
>>
Here's a front face of the dollar to further illustrate other points... What are the berries and leaves supposed to be on the edges of the crest behind the one? Surely there are wonders to be gleaned. Not to mention, the one dollar bill is most likely the bill that is most in circulation of the lower/middle (haha) classes. Is there some potential for magical driving of money obsession/greed?
>>
>>37777281
Semiology, or symbolism.
Symbology makes you sound retarded.
>>
>>37777293
Call it whatever you want. Throw something interesting in the pot please. What do you think about the cobweb imagery?
>>
>>37777306
What does it matter? Think whatever you want about it. You clearly arent interested in precision or detail.
>>
"Novus Ordo Seclorum" "The Great Seal" "Annuit Ceptis" "E Pluribus Unum"

Yeah yeah I know the old connections to The Freemasons that the founding fathers had. But even without those connections, these are some pretty broad and powerful terms, no?

New Order of the Ages. "He Favors our undertakings." The Great SEAL? I mean come on!
>>
File: Yup.png (1.31 MB, 1416x672)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>37777320
Please kys, thanks.
>>
File: here's how it works.jpg (37 KB, 631x481)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>37777334
I'd rather shit on a bad thread, but if it bothers you feel free to take your own advice.
>>
>>37777281
13 leaves in the olive branches
13 bars and stripes in the shield
13 feathers in the tail
13 arrows
13 letters in the ‘E Pluribus Unum’ on the ribbon
13 stars in the green crest above
32 long feathers representing the 32° in Masonry
13 granite stones in the Pyramid with the Masonic ‘All-seeing Eye’ completing it.
13 letters in Annuit Coeptis, ‘God has prospered.’
>>
>>37777348
13 being important of the 13 original colonies. But, 13 is a unique number isn't it? What's the alchemical importance of the number? Ever notice how their's only 9 tail feathers on the bald eagle seal? When in reality, there are really about 12? That's an odd detail for them to "slip up" on.
>>
>>37777348
"On the front of the dollar bill is the seal of the United States made up of a key, square, and the Scales of Justice, as well as a compass which, of course, is an important symbol in Masonry."

A former Mason and witch, Bill Schnoebelen, gives a little more detail about the Masonic symbolism in a dollar bill.

"On the front of the Seal is an eagle. Amazingly, the eagle happens to have 32 feathers in its right wing-32 being the number of ordinary degrees of the Scottish rite. The left wing of the bird has 33 feathers, which corresponds to the 33°. The tail-feathers number 9, the number of degrees in the York rite. The eagle itself is a prominent icon of Masonry, being used extensively in the Scottish rite.

"To magicians, the eagle is often a standin for the Phoenix....

"In a bit of historical irony, the Scottish rite had its beginning in France, and the York rite had its greatest success in America. Thus, this eagle can be thought of as a symbol of Franco-American unity. This theme is carried further when one realizes that the total number of feathers in the two wings is 65. This is the Cabalistic number of the Hebrew, 'Yam Echad,' meaning 'to dwell in unity.'...
"Over the eagle's head is a cloud with 13 pentagrams in the shape of a hexagram
—or greater Seal of Solomon. To the sorcerer, the hexagram is a powerful tool to invoke Satan, and is a sign of anti-christ. (6 points, 6 angles, 6 planes 666)
The 5 pointed pentagrams multiplied by the 13 stars equals 65, the same cabalistic number above! This makes one wonder with whom or what, we are to dwell in unity?
>>
>>37777320
OPs thread isn't about precision or detail
>>
>>37777384
Without them, any consideration of the semiotics is pointless. Everything available without them could be learned just by asking an LLM.
>>
>>37777396
Listen man, there's actual real info to be gleaned from this discussion. If you don't want to contribute, that's fine, but there are clearly people who know enough about this. This is a good topic. If you're going to shit up the thread, please leave. I'd love for you to stay though, you seem to at least have a decent eye for precision.
>>
>>37777414
>there's actual real info to be gleaned from this discussion.
Nothing you cant find with a simple search. You could learn all of this in the time it took you to retort to me saying you can learn all of this from an LLM.
>>
>>37777383
I was intrigued by that weird "cloud" formation above the eagle. The discrepancy between tail feathers was what first introduced me to this subject, but the fact that there is so much symbolism being flaunted in front of the public is just... it seems to play pretty well with the idea that "as long as you show them to their faces that they are being deceived, it is moral to deceive them." It's a very satanic idea.
>>
>>37777443
The Phoenix, or Bennu is believed to be a divine bird going back to Egypt....This Phoenix destroys itself in flames and then rises from the ashes. Most occultists believe that the Phoenix is a symbol of Lucifer who was cast down in flames and who (they think) will one day rise triumphant. This, of course, also relates to the raising of Hiram Abiff, the Masonic ‘christ
>>
>>37777446
So the satanic connection is not only extremely deliberate, it is intentionally connected to one of the items most connected to the idea of greed. I suppose this is maybe a childish question, but why does it seem that Freemasonry and Satan are so intertwined? Is it just the connection of "knowledge = good?"
>>
>>37777466
>why does it seem that Freemasonry and Satan are so intertwined?
Because they are both being described by ones who hate them.
>>
>>37777473
Nobody said anything about hatred. It's obvious that these connections run deep. There are reasons for the unease surrounding these two groups of thought and theory. There is no such thing as "bad" information. But, it can never hurt to be cautious, right?
>>
>>37777487
>Nobody said anything about hatred.
Of course they didnt. And if I said no Satanist ever said the "moral to deceive them" thing - would you accept that it is wrong?
Or perhaps people hide what they mean and dont openly say it.
> It's obvious that these connections run deep.
Yes, thousands of years of disinfo and slander and lies.
It has infected you so much that the very notion has in "unease" and somehow coming up with concepts like "bad info".
Look at how quickly and easily you just accepted the connection and the impression of people that beforehand you claim to have had no info about.
>>
>>37777492
I am a part of a secret society and Christian.
>>
>>37777487
John 1: 21
”I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and you know that no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. ”
>>
>>37777512
you seem like an anti-semite, no offense
>>
>>37777492
Has The Truth been so harrowed by man's hubris that it is impossible to interpret now? Or is there still a line to our divine souls? Is there really such a thing as a universal Truth that even the layman can ponder and capture in his mind? It feels as though the deeper into the swamp of knowledge you wade, the harder it is to find that kernel of truth.
>>
>>37777515
Ok no offense taken
>>
>>37777516
You dont have a soul. You ARE a soul.
>>
>>37777499
You are either metaphorically demonic or literally so. You have not touched the conversation at hand if it did not first be corroded by your sly tongue. Your power is only visceral. You will hold no power, nor keep any quarter in the worlds and lifetimes to come. You will be kept here, until the very stars above blink out of existence. May your tongue be blunted, and your existence hewn into some sort of a semblance of goodness. I say so in the name of the son of god Jesus Christ, amen.
>>
>>37777281
Money And Time
>>
>>37777529
Right. It is easy to understand that we are all souls. And that I am one. If the existence of a soul is to be taken at face value (something I very much agree with) then that presupposes a connection to our creator. But what does that makes us? Are we unique kernels of creation? Or are we only part of a bigger whole? A part that will be assimilated when our time has come?
>>
>>37777534
That's a lot of vitriol and attack for pointing out simple observations.
No argument, just curses and accusations of literal demonhood.
I see OP pretend to be curious, then immediately accept and further a single explanation.
That is no discussion or conversation.
This is two people convincing everyone listening that their pre-agreed upon stance is correct.
This isnt a dialogue. It's an infomercial.
>>
>>37777540
>our creator.
You are never created. You are eternal, and have existed eternally alongside the Supreme.
>>
>>37777543
Stop sliding the thread and actually add something to the conversation, what do YOU think the symbolism means then?
>>
>>37777543
You have spoken in no good faith this entire thread. You were given a chance to participate, in good standing. You declined. Enjoy purgatory (no not the gay Dante's Inferno one either). Do not pretend to be hurt as you strike another, friend.
>>
>>37777548
Truly? I do not... disagree I suppose. But that is a fascinatingly complex vision of ideas for me. It's almost tear jerking if I'm being honest. Then what am I doing here, with these miserable secret misers and their funny green bills?
>>
>>37777516
The truth is already here and its Jesus Christ. You can look for ’knowledge’ all your life and still be a fool.
>>
>>37777550
The meanings are easy to find. But as always, symbols can be vague and are influenced by the same effect as books in the whole Death of the Author thing.
What more interesting is how quickly people can be convinced of what a symbol means - as seen in this thread.
>>37777557
Yes. the thread is not in good faith. As I said - it's an infomercial. There is no possibility in this thread to contribute in good faith. Look at what happened when I gave even the slightest pushback. I was called a demon and cursed over and over.
Yet I'M the one not in good faith here...
>>
>>37777565
>Then what am I doing here
Seeing what it is like to not be aware of that Supreme.
We came here to try to be separate. To be independent. To be the center of existence. To be God.
>>
>>37777566
I do not doubt what you say. But I feel there is something more. I've always felt that way. After all, even the book of god is one of many. And the records of such books were written by imperfect people. There is much to parce if you are looking for a clean sliver of "wisdom".
>>
File: Tiamat 1-1.png (2.3 MB, 615x9941)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>37777281
>>37777288
some years back, there was a youtube vid with a middle aged dude doing a chill zoom-in-on-photos & voiceover style vid. back when youtube was pretty alright and had real good content. he called those things you speak of "fronds" and something abt it pertaining to the nono fruit in Eden.
also there might've been eyes or smth.
>>
>>37777588
Are you saying that our existence is one of singular experience? Are we learning to become like God? Or are we all seeds of a mighty oak tree, waiting for the right amount of divine light and cosmic sustenance?
>>
>>37777600
>our existence is one of singular experience
A singular experience of infinite variety.
>Are we learning to become like God?
What do you mean "like God"? You are already like God. The difference is God is Supreme, and you are not.
>are we all seeds
All of your metaphors indicate you dont understand your eternality.
A seed is not eternal. If it was, it would never become a tree.
>>
>>37777582
You have not uttered a single syllable of originality in this entire conversation. You are being trite and obtuse on purpose. Nobody is buying it. I assume this is the same in your real life day to day. It's a shame that you are willingly playing the role of a heel simply because you were the first guy to say something negative in the thread. Quite playing the character and be a person for a moment of your life. Please.

At least the "infomercial" people are being interesting.
>>
>>37777613
But... I cannot move the matter around me at the whim of a thought. My living conditions aren't exactly "comfortable". I think my confusion comes from the fact that I don't feel as though I have all of the answers in the universe. Surely a god would feel that way, right? What I am lacking is being "supreme." Is that experience? Is that information? If I'm here to be independent, shouldn't I need to be independent for a reason? What's the reason for all of this?
>>
>>37777599
Ooh! That looks intriguing! I've seen a lot of threads that interact with the idea of parasites and things like that from our ancient past. I'll have to look into those things a bit more.
>>
>>37777619
Nothing has been original in this entire thread.
That's my point.
Same fake "conversation" of an infomercial
>Gosh, I really want to know about X
>Well you're in luck, here I am to teach you!
>Well isnt that nice! We should all listen to this smart and knowledgeable person!
And any critique - such as pointing out that the only people connecting freemasons to satanism are the christians that hate both - gets you attacked and repeated attempts to throw you out of the thread.

If there is anything that shows how vital it is for me to be here, it is the immediate and extreme exhortations that I leave and that I am evil.
>>
>>37777631
>I cannot move the matter around me at the whim of a thought.
So?
>If I'm here to be independent,
You arent here to be independent. You cant be independent. You have no independent existence.
You are here to TRY to be, and learn what I am telling you.
The only lesson here is that it is a bad idea.
The only thing to do is to get out.
But until you learn, and more importantly realize this, there's lots of stuff to try and get.
Like answers. and comfort.
>>
>>37777636
Well then plead your case. If you disagree, explain why you disagree with that assessment. I'm not even saying I'm correct about that connection. You are the one who implied the disagreement. And your cope is that "thousands of years of disinfo of my good good group are the reason for this unfortunate misunderstanding." the human brain is a pattern finding machine. If there is a pattern, people will find it. Do not cope so hard as to imply that "thousands of years of """"disinfo"""" are just a series of misunderstandings. People make those conclusions for a reason.
>>
>>37777641
I don't know man. Why would we have a drive to want to be independent if it was all for nothing? Surely the lesson is more than just, "welp, I shouldn't try that again." Wouldn't that make all of free will sort of meaningless? Why would we need to learn it's a bad idea? There's far too many holes in logic for this to make sense? Shouldn't the universal lessons make some sort of sense?
>>
File: face2.jpg (155 KB, 660x495)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>37777646
You misunderstand my case. This isnt about the connection.
This is about the reaction you get for questioning it.
For a place that so frequently wants to insist on alternatives and lesser known, I find it remarkable how much dogma and "right think" /x/ forces on anons.
>People make those conclusions for a reason.
People are GIVEN conclusions through manipulation of data and crowd dynamics.

The human brain is indeed a pattern finding machine. One that works in overdrive, and can be easily fooled into seeing what isnt there.
>>
what the fuck are you retards even arguing about?? none of this has anything to do with the subject: WEIRD SYMBOLS AND SHIT ON THE US DOLLAR

i want to know moar
>>
>>37777651
>Why would we have a drive to want to be independent if it was all for nothing?
Because we are like the Supreme. We have will. Why do you think it is all for nothing?
>Surely the lesson is more than just, "welp, I shouldn't try that again."
Why? What else would you need to learn?
>Why would we need to learn it's a bad idea?
Free will isnt a bad idea.
>Shouldn't the universal lessons make some sort of sense?
They arent lessons. As I said - there's nothing to learn but to get out.
>>
>>37777655
Your argument could easily be used to pull the wool over anybody and everybody's eyes for everything. "Oh, you don't like the conclusion of that argument? Well guess what? That's just the human brains pattern finding prowess at work! You're actually being manipulated! Do NOT come to your own conclusions about things! Especially if the information points towards it!"

I'm sorry man, but your entire argument holds no water. The whole point of 4chan is, for the most part, that the best theories win. People will call you a retard if your theories are bad. This is not an open market of ideas, it's an all out open war of ideas.

If you dislike the idea of Satanism and Freemasonry being lumped together, that is all well and good. But there are real conversations to be had as to why those connections exist. Freemasons do not due ANY favors for themselves. And neither do open Satanists.
>>
>>37777667
So what you're saying is that, we are souls. Our souls are like "the Supreme." We have free will. This entire reality is just a lesson to teach us to not want to be independent of the Supreme. And that the ultimate lesson, is that we have to "get out?"

I'm sorry man. You've lost me.
>>
File: Tiamat 1-2.png (1.64 MB, 606x9938)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>37777599
Tiamat 2/3
>>
File: allseeing eye.jpg (550 KB, 1505x753)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>>37777281
>>37777329
See Throne Seal of Molok
>>
File: Tiamat 1-3.png (1.8 MB, 606x9954)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>37777599
>>37777634
>>37777682
Tiamat 3/3
>>
Apparently some people think the cobwebs are from a spider in the upper right corner of the one dollar bill?
>>
>>37777670
>Your argument could easily be used to pull the wool over anybody and everybody's eyes for everything.
Very true. It's why any time you see some thread like this where the "answers" are all in line and any questioning of it is met with violent hatred and cursing should give you pause.
>Do NOT come to your own conclusions about things!
I'm saying the exact opposite. Do NOT just accept what some person in a thread told you. ESPECIALLY when everyone just mindlessly accepts it and reacts like a hivemind against any pushback.
>The whole point of 4chan is, for the most part, that the best theories win.
Who told you that? There is no chance you came to that conclusion by observing 4chan.
>But there are real conversations to be had as to why those connections exist.
Yes. They arise from manipulation by those who hate them. And you didnt question or look into that in the slightest.
>>
>>37777670
These secret society niggers always try to gaslight people into thinking they are separate things, but they’re not. What the fuck are a bunch of old rich guys in suits doing rituals for? Just for ”spirituality”?

It’s satanic black magic. There’s a mountain of proof for it. If you’re a freemason, you are worshipping the devil, either knowlingly or unknowingly.

I give my benefit of the doubt to some useful idiots who really don’t understand what they’re doing, but the guys at the top? They know.

ALL OF THEM ARE DE FACTO SATANISTS
>>
>>37777681
We exist eternally in a loving relationship with Supreme. Our exxistence is dependent, the Supreme's existence is Independent.
As we have similar qualities, we also have the desire to act independently. We choose to use this free will in the relationship, or to try and be separate.
There is nothing wrong with this, it isnt "bad".
It DOES cause suffering.
When you are all done with the attempt and the suffering, you can get out.
But this isnt a school, or a prison, or anything about growing or learning.
It's an indulgence.
>>
>ALL OF THEM ARE DE FACTO SATANISTS
Gosh, I wonder how these "connections" were made? It certainly isnt that anyone we disagree with we just slap labels we think are bad on them.
>>
>>37777697
How in the world are you on 4chan and you DON'T believe that the best theories win? Especially on places like /pol/ and /x/. It's constant mudslinging and obliteration of terrible theories. The entire ideological movement of the board is proof of that fact. I'm sorry man, you're either a troll or a ""mensch"". You haven't even defended your position. I've obviously wasted too much time on you. The thread is actually growing right now, so I'm going to involve myself with the symbolism of the dollar bill. Thanks for the typing practice though!
>>
>>37777712
So what happens after the experience? We just go back? Do we get to grow alongside Him? Or do we just standby while He does all of the creation?
>>
>>37777710
based. there is totally some fuckery going on at the top. And these bills are proof of it. Come on! Notice anything else weird about them?
>>
>>37777726
>How in the world are you on 4chan and you DON'T believe that the best theories win?
Because I've watched the worst ones win out, and I've watched ideas of quality and of none stick around for YEARS with no end in sight.
I've seen the astroturfing happen in real time.
The only way you think these things arent there is if you are incredibly naive or lying.
>>
>>37777735
>Do we get to grow alongside Him?
Yes and no. An infinitely expanding eternal existence is always growing, and never changes.
>do we just standby
You PLAY.
>>
File: SILENCE.jpg (3 KB, 125x101)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
digits and the world heals and people wake up to the corrupt elite who indulge in all the evils of the earth. its whitepill time.
>>
>>37777751
I'm... I'm excited to play. I think you might be onto something there man. I hope its bright and full of color over there.
>>
File: free-guard-nuke.gif (1.56 MB, 640x640)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB GIF
COME ON LUCKY 7's!
>>
File: jEW bucks.jpg (66 KB, 720x960)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
>>37777694
I've always thought that was a little owl
>>
>>37777797
9/11 was a freemason ritual. Some shit about the two towers being the pillars they use, also phallic symbols, i’m not 100% sure it was some gay shit like that i forgot (doesn’t really matter we all know what happened). A lot of the rituals have to do with hiding things in plain sight.
>>
File: OIG2.jpg (207 KB, 1024x1024)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>37777823
a certain brooklyn tunnel dwelling tribe knows why and how 9/11 happened.
>>
>>37777681
Mysteries and Modern Masonry, we find:
“The consummation of all this was to MAKE THE INITIATE A GOD, either by union with a Divine Being without or by the realization of the Divine Self within...
“MAN IS LIKE GOD IN THAT HE BECOMES A GOD.”

He’s a mason trying to gaslight you
>>
>>37777835

The masons love the ’chosen people’ and the star of david.

The Hexagram is formed by uniting the Water Triangle with the Fire Triangle, which is called the Six-pointed Star, Star of David, Solomon’s Seal, etc.
When the two triangles (the “Water Triangle” and the “Fire Triangle”) are joined together into one symbol, it forms a six pointed star known as a double triangle, hexagram, Crest of Solomon, star of the microcosm and the Shield of David, among other names. It is even called the “talisman of Saturn.”

This six pointed star is used in masonic work and is also found
in other well known secret orders
>>
File: Honkler Goyslop.gif (2 MB, 256x256)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>37777879
sir this is a mcgoyslop, please pick a number or leave
>>
File: ff0-1804213317.jpg (35 KB, 600x620)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>37777739
>>
>>37777797
this series was introduced in the late 1990s
>>
>>37778679
incorrect some like the $20 were series 2001
>>
File: IMG_6580.png (195 KB, 231x313)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>37777281
it means our country was taken over by an international cabal of homosexuals
https://www.bitchute.com/video/udYxLmwxoe82/
>>
>>37778689
glownigger, please. your paymasters replaced all of them between 1996-1999, the first substantial changes since 1929. the $20 was introduced in september 1998
>https://www.savewealth.com/news/9809/new20.html
>>
File: Mason.png (488 KB, 544x613)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>37777281
It has at least two stars of Remphan (Satan). One in the Great Seal over the eagle and one within the letters that spell Mason on the reverse side of the seal. There is also an Owl of Minerva I will point out in my next post.
>>
File: us dollar front owl.png (2.29 MB, 1500x635)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>37777281
>>
>>37779839
woah i never noticed that before, great find
>>
>>37777382
12 disciples + Jesus
It's just a commonly occuring number
>>
>>37777341
Reddit tier
>>
>>37777281
What's up with the star of david
>>
>>37780127
It’s got nothing to do with christianity be real. Why would they hide it? Core principles of christianity is not hiding things or telling lies.

Though there is an obvious rationale for the 13 stars (13 colonies) there is also a more subtle reason—13 is a key number of Satan, it was already explained earlier on this thread.
>>
File: 1667618363828638.jpg (17 KB, 225x224)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37777281
>I've always had a specific aversion to anything related to spiders, as they are the icons of fear.
This is intentional.
Spiders are weavers and weavers like the Moirae are associated with fate. It's the same with sorcerers. Sorcery is frowned upon because it means someone who changes fates and that contradicts the "YoU nEeD tO FOlLoW GoD's PLaN!!!!11!" line of thinking retards love to parrot.
The Bohemian Club icon says "Weaving Spiders Come Not Here". Imagine if you were trying to take over the world and you had a lot of people who tap into their inner spiritual potential and changing fates. Your plans would immediately go to shit.

Everyone is also taught to fear the dark but in the beginning there was only darkness. Nyx was one of the only gods feared by "Zeus".
>>
>>37780244
Using key numbers and symbols from christianity and twisting them and or their general context is a common satanist tactic, it corrupts the otherwise pure nature of the number. The big question is how freemasonry intertwines with satanism, since they don't really align in theory
>>
>>37777499
Why do satanists always dance around conversations instead of speaking plainly? You fags are so annoying.
>>
>>37780346
In symbolism, an inverted figure always signifies a perverted power.

the Masonic/Gnostic Law of opposites. The need for both dark and light, good and evil, pain and pleasure which is exemplified in such Masonic icons as the ‘Master’s Carpet,’ which is intended to be a black and white checkerboard. This is rooted in Persian dualism (the doctrine that there is a god of good and a god of evil; and that both gods are equal in power and are necessary to the equilibrium of the cosmos), and is totally un-Biblical....
>>
File: $$.png (301 KB, 364x329)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>37777281
>>
>>37781116
funny
>>
>>37777281
>the Eagle
Funny thing, it's actually NOT an eagle, it's a Phoenix.
>>
>>37777823
Yeah, it was the pillars of Solomon. Also they were destroyed 33 years after their completion, unsurprisingly. They built a single building in its place afterwards, the one world trade center, the symbolism is obvious there.
>>
>>37777281
I don't want to get into economics here, but money is Magic! It's explanation of it'screation is a mystery to most of us! The only thing keeping it afloat is people's willingness to accept it for goods and services, hoping it will have the approximate value when it becomes time to spend it. BTW, to create Gold-backed currency value, gold's price must be FIXED in price by the Issuer (the Fed or the Gov't) at a certain value. Since gold naturally fluctuates in value like all commodities - THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SNEAKY WAY TO CREATE A FIAT CURRENCY!! (PLZ excuse my shouting)...
>>
>>37777772
>>37777777
>>
>>37781116
kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.