[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tell me how you think the spiritual world works, and what the purpose of human life is.
>>
>>37777416
>Tell me how you think the material world works
who, fucking CARES
>purpose of human life
TO ESCAPE IT !
>>
>>37777423
How do I escape it?
>>
What if we're all here because we wanted to escape the spiritual world first?
>>
>>37777457
There are no reasons to believe this and nobody of spiritual significance ever claimed this to be true.
>>
>>37777468
Do you want to die today? If not, why do you think that is?
>>
>>37777484
I don't want to die.. because I don't have any desire for death and I especially don't want to die before I achieved enlightenment.
>>
>>37777430
Sorry but I'm very exhausted at the moment, I'll just give you this instead of typing it out again.
https://pastebin.com/51q8AYw5
>>
>>37777488
Perhaps what you want and do not want are ultimately the same thing
>>
>>37777498
Um. Okay.
>>
File: 75.png (37 KB, 710x676)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>37777416
If the soul is analogous to a signal and the body is analogous the radio, then God would be the source of the broadcast, and all sideband frequencies would be separate potentials or separate actuals. A matrix of probability, in other words.
>>
It's layers of awareness simultaneously experiencing itself via time and the heart and the consequence of self replication can manifest into pain if new experiences aren't created through the godhead which set things in motion before time existed.
>>
>>37777513
>It's layers of awareness simultaneously experiencing itself via time and the heart and the consequence of self replication can manifest into pain if new experiences aren't created through the godhead which set things in motion before time existed.
BOOM BITCH! YOU FUCKING GOT IT!
>>
>>37777520
i sound like my dad , fucking kill me
>>
>>37777520
>>37777522
Well you are a ripple of your dad. Though interpretations like these always leave the question of where the godhead came from and if it was outside of time and always was then what is time? Why specifically does the thing that is used to experience have the qualities that it does over something else we can't conceive but could be just as valid if we were to comprehend it. It is more concerning than liberating in the current state of humanity. Though it should be liberating in the practical sense of nature.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.