[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Greyalien.jpg (78 KB, 368x468)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I posted this on /x/ originally on 7/24/23 and want to update how my life has gone since I had a dream of a gray alien. The HS tape I listened to prior to the dream was Five Questions.

I had a dream I saw a grey and it was terrifying. These things are pure evil, 100% pure fucking evil. It had a tiny smile, very sinister like it was enjoying fucking with me. I had severe chest pain that I actually woke up from and my chest still hurts 24 hours later.

I am fully aware that I may be inviting evil spirits in. So be it. I will continue with the hemi-sync tapes and keep posting any updates I have, being the guinea pig for you all to see what the effects of hemi-sync might be.

I believe in nothing man-made. The grey I saw was so fucking real. It had this tiny, little evil smile. It was clearly a real grey because I could see so much detail in its skin. And it was so fucking intelligent. Like, the feeling you get when you're in front of a famous scholar versus a hobo, this grey's scholarliness was off the charts. I could FEEL his incredible intellect, looking down at me.

After the dream, I had a false awakening dream where I told my mother and father about the dream. "You had a dream about an alien?" My mother asked this, and then her forehead grew large and her face morphed into this half-grey, half-human terror and I woke up again after seeing that.
>>
In fall of 2023, I went manic and posted with the tripcode RHH. Just look at the crazy shit I posted back in fall 2023 with this trip, I really thought I was in psychic contact with aliens:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/rhh/

I ended up in the psych ward for 10 days and was put on strong antipsychotics and diagnosed with bipolar. I got out and became extremely depressed and still am to this day. I never had depression before in my life. It's like my soul is gone but I'm still here.

Don't mess with grey aliens and be careful of hemisync, it can be dangerous for your mind.
>>
>>37778140
Did it speak to you, if so how? Very important. They have a very distinct way of communicating.
>>
>>37778152
Just depends. I've encountered two. One was looshing, the other gave me this huge information download about the nature of quantum entanglement and how will/emotion/intention effect and are a byproduct of it.
>>
>>37778159
Nope it just stared at me with that smile. No telepathic messages either, the room was very silent and the longer I stared in silence the more scared I got. It was how short it was that made me get the most scared because its head only went up to the doorknob of my bedroom door which it was standing in front of and something clicked and made me realize, "this is a real one because its short like a child just like everyone always said they are".
>>
>>37778180
Just know you're a sovereign entity and he's a cuck boy who can't do shit but take advantage of your fear response. They know they can't fuck with "free will". But when people are still largely unconscious and lost in ego programs it is incredibly easy for them to establish subconscious consent.
>>
>>37778140
bro it was a dream. and if your chest hurts, you probably should go to a doctor.
>>
Not speaking out of experience but know of and would recommend people like Robert Bruce. Spiritual self defense. As someone else said, conscious resistance works.

Don't know about your real world mental issues as a result of the dream or experience but unless something in your life contract, is probably something that can be fixed. Look into other people's experiences — outside of the mainstream dogmas of medicine that just load you up with pills and what helps manage but never heal

Best
>>
>>37778235
Nah that's a classic Night Mare case. Like the origin of the term.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_(folklore)
>>
>>37778152
So you’re RHH (4th dimensional whatever)?

I had some conversations with you. I kind of disliked you but assumed you were going crazy. I’m glad you got the help you needed. This reality… Our minds… Are very fragile.
>>
Fear is the easiest response, but the worst way to react. If you get scared you're giving them power, if you go full mega schizo full of confidence you can break free, this scares the shit out of them. They need you for material, energy, etc. It's not the other way around, you are more powerful but we were never told or taught this.
>>
>>37778140
still here op?
the reality is that the beings from the stars have a massive cultural and technological divide between their ordinary reality and our own.. we are well within their scope of technical observation, even the content of our minds and bodies are fully open to them. their own version of reality includes many aspects of reality and consciousness that we have not even made observation of, at least not in public research endeavors.
it is just a cultural and technological difference that you are reacting to. in my early life dealing with cultural differences was fundamental and this perhaps contributed to my ability to adapt to the extreme difference between our reality and the reality of living within the field effects that they use to integrate their minds with their equipment so that nearly nothing is manually operated. just having cognitive interaction should not be a big deal.. look at it like this.. if you can dismiss it as nothing more than a mental 'image' generated by creative imagination then you have an obligation to at least hold that in mind and not to go off in emotive response.

if they are really trying to work with you then they will be able to make absolutely certain that you are perceiving their presence, physically, while you are fully awake. once you have the physical reassurance that they are not simply figments of imagination then you can deal with the situation more reasonably.

the fear is somewhat justified.. the potential of those fields is the issue. when people are afraid of heights for example.. what they are really afraid of is the harm that can come from falling.. the potential of those fields to harm is far far greater.. and worse yet they are activated by aspects of your own mind that you do not have smooth control over.. you are afraid of your own potential to engage with those fields.. you are afraid of how easily it would be for any of those beings to use those fields in manner that would harm.
>>
>>37779031
weird how people imagine they understand why the beings are here without putting in the effort to work along side them to see for yourself what they are actually doing.

need?
energy?
material?

can you be specific what your ideas about this are? in being specific you force yourself into clarity.

i literally worked with them for several years with nearly full conscious awareness during a majority of the interactions. i have far more than vague concepts given to me by other humans. for the most part other humans contributed little to my endeavors. other than a few close native american friends who offered general support of what i was doing i simply kept to myself while i was engaging in these interactions.

it is interesting that you use the word 'need'
how do you happen to know this?
i was three the first time they presented me with the notion that i had a need of something.. left me with a lot to figure out. gradually i did. at the age of 23 i became fully conscious of the beings from the stars by remembering one event that had happened with a being coming into my home to get me for what seemed to be a routine visit. at the moment i had looked at him i remembered a previous time that i had seen the same being.. so while in the field effects of their technology i was able to access the memory of the previous events.. so by remembering that one event i was suddenly aware of two events.. and that previous event had much supporting material surrounding it.. had been on an army post in germany and had been followed up with a strange interview/counseling session with an air force officer.. etc.
after remembering that previous event fully i started to realize that there were other memories like it from my early life.. each had been to strange to understand at the time.. but looking back with these two events fully remembered i was able to identify many other memories from during my childhood that had involved this.
>>
>>37779098
so for about two weeks i was in full physiological shock as i dug into my memories of my childhood and found more and more events that i had not understood at the time they had happened. dozens at least.. each with much physical supporting conditions that caused me to understand this was real.

for example on one occasion when i was 8 or 9 i had gone far into the woods.. just as i usually did.. but i got to the farthest place i would go late.. and realized the sun would be setting soon.. turned to head back to civilization as it got dark.. and then suddenly i was walking on streets not far from my home.. and with a crazy sight in front of me.. a large wrecker truck with a collection of spinning globe lights all over it.. every color and every size just sort of randomly scattered all over it.. literally hundreds of them.

the memory didn't make sense.. i had immediately headed home to tell my brothers what i had seen.. and then never mentioned it to anyone until after i had recovered these memories.

in the early months of working with the beings from the stars they had returned to me a few moments of memory from before that scene that i had clearly remembered. what i had not remembered was that i had just gotten out of the back of that vehicle.. it was like a disk vehicle had all the interior stuff removed and the sides crushed in so it was a long oval shape and it had a door at the pointed end similar to what is seen at the back of a bus.. and along the two outer sides was a rail with kids holding on to it like parachuters awaiting their turn to jump quietly standing as close as sardines in a can.. somewhere between twenty or forty kids if not more

what i now know is that everyone is having interactions with these beings. they are not evil.. but their technology is so far advanced that we are unable to evaluate it in terms of our reality.. our failing does not automatically render the final analysis of their character. humans have a long way to go
>>
>>37778173
i would be interested in a full breakdown of what the being said to you
>>
>>37779098
I don't know why the beings are here, I merely gave advice based on what happened to me.

The basis in which I said they need our energy is from the fact that every encounter I have heard about involved the human being fearful and unable to move after that initial jolt of fear. You are then forced in to locked eye contact with certain alien species. Why is your initial repones fear? Why is that the trigger that stops you from moving? It comes across as an energy source which they can use, fear just happens to be one of the strongest since it is so intense.

If we are all of the same source, we can all use each other if that is what you want. We feed upon other creatures for sustenance to keep our physical bodies going, if they aren't physical they they might not feed upon flesh, but energy or specific vibrations.

I have seen them, talked to them, answered questions and have experienced telepathy form their part. I did not seek them out at any point, they took me. They never gave me information, at least not that I consciously know of. Listening to others, their stories, etc. I have had pieced line up and that make sense and match up to my personal experience.

If they did not need it, why would they cause such fear? I do not know this 100%, but to me, it makes sense. If I need sleep, I sleep, if I need food, I eat, if life is too stressful and I need relief I find entertaining to distract. A lot of what conscious beings do is out of need, if it is not need then what? Want? Do they just want to cause fear? At least need suggests survival, want would be more to do with greed and power. I'm sure I first started experiencing them at around 4 - 6 years old, so older than 3, I kept seeing crafts and got abducted at around 16 or 17 and had a few more experiences beyond that point. If they visit you but wish not to be seen they are not even completely invisible, they give off a faint veil of what looks like white smoke.
>>
>>37778152
They say psychedelics help with depression but since you're already spiritually vulnerable I don't think I can recommend that solution.
>>
File: IMG_20240426_132759.jpg (27 KB, 259x194)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37779082
Stoves don't break into your house while you sleep and force you to touch them.

That describes an entirely different kind of person.
>>
>>37778152
Hearing voices could mean many things according to what we think we know, it could be God, angels, aliens, demons, mental illness. any many much more. If you ever hear voices or get instructions, don't act on them, no matter who they claim to be, they could say they are God, but be demons. Simply put, let them speak, but don't ever ask on them. If they are so powerful they can interact with you via mind, they can do their own bidding. Do not be fooled or manipulated. There is no outside saviour, it's all a trap.
>>
Lol
It was me, Dio
Hahahahaha
>>
>>37778140
>I had a dream I saw a grey and it was terrifying. These things are pure evil, 100% pure fucking evil. I had severe chest pain that I actually woke up from and my chest still hurts 24 hours later.
You overreacted and gave into fear, basically you did this to yourself.

>It had a tiny smile, very sinister like it was enjoying fucking with me.
I would also laugh if a human randomly showed up in front of me and started beating themselves up.

Now I'm not a big fan of Orion entities, but op you weren't prepared. You should be able to communicate with these beings unharmed and be able to tell them to fuck off when you want to. Practice building a REBAL way more until it instills confidence to move forward.
>>
>>37778152
>It's like my soul is gone but I'm still here.
Sorry you think this anon. Just so you know it isn't true, you are still very much connected to your soul and in turn your higher self. Meditate and try to reach out to your higher self, they would love to help you get over this feeling.
>>
>>37779224
for me, after i had fully remembered my early life experiences and begun to interact with the beings with full conscious awareness there was only one event where my body was affected by fear. i was seeing the situation from outside of the body as they returned it to where they had picked it up from.. and it returned and crumpled to the fetal position on the bed.. there were two beings who were looking into the room with a concerned attitude from the hallway and in response to the scene i thought out loud to them from that out of body condition; " you did this - fix it "

they both had an exact image of the fur of the cat that i owned at that time.. as if to somehow hope to confuse my subconscious mind with their appearance. i found that if i focused on one spot i could see through the projected outer image just in a small spot as i focused on it.. could pierce through the illusion to see the actual surfaces underneath.. dimly lit in a yellowish light.

i never experience fear while in their presence after this. i spent several years fully conscious during a majority of the interactions before i began to push them out of my conscious awareness. they are still there.. i just don't remember as much or as often. from those years i know what type of activities they are engaging in and what the methods of preventing people from remembering are and how they function.
>>
>>37780499
Then from your perspective, what are they doing and why? The way they act, it seems they don't work with us, but use us. Abductions I think is about taking, sleep paralysis however can happen in the day and evening when they typically don't operate. They usually abduct at night, so what is the meaning of sleep paralysis where your response is fear or break free, either way you wake up soon after. Fear surely gives them something, when you break free, they leave.
>>
>>37778152
Seconded, also had a psychotic episode from hemisync, am now on antipsychotic and extremely depressed bordering suicidal.
>>
>>37779496
Explain how
>>
>>37780543
in actual fact the person who posted this >>37778173 was very much accurate. they are here looking at the quantum properties of our consciousness.. and they are doing this from a perspective based in a far deeper understanding of the physics and the nature of what consciousness is.

the concept of a linear universe is a function of a single point of consciousness. in actual function the universe has as many realities as it does consciousnesses to perceive them. we seem to share realities with others due to properties of bosonic fields as they relate to consciousness.

in addition the fractals that are present throughout the "universe" have roots in the quantum properties of matter and energy.. and a major factor of this is the interface between consciousness and matter. we are affecting far more than our own immediate environment with our consciousness and our efforts to guide ourselves through the physical plane. they are watching various aspects of our existence.. from the basic linear material plane they are looking at macroscopic fractals and they are looking at tiny aspects of microfauna and microbiology down to the levels of dna and of subatomic neurological properties even beyond what we know of as the boundaries of life and death.

in addition to this they are looking at other phases of energetic form that exist here in the same space as us.. that contain even more life than we have here in our single focus of the higgs field..

a lot goes into a civilization that is literally millions of years more advanced than us.. but in actual experience the most advanced beings that are frequently present here are so similar to us that their character and demeanor is recognizable as similar to our own.. likely due to their involvement in the foundational design of our current genetic composition.

in actual practice this results in them having a deep interest and concern for us and the way we interface with other beings.
>>
>>
File: 1672892990873523.jpg (24 KB, 600x422)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>
>>37780543
some of the things that some of the types of beings do have basis in their efforts to share their technologies of organizing the consciousness of multiple beings into cohesive empathetic networks. some of the beings provide guidance and instruction to the humans born here at the early stages of their lives.

if you have been involved in raising children then you may be aware of moments when they suddenly seem to have changed overnight.. this is literally the case and the result of such instruction sessions. due to the way they communicate with humans and the way their technology of communication can distort the view of linear material reality it is very difficult for these types of events to simply be recalled and comprehended.. but they contribute to the deep foundational subconscious awareness that each person has in this world

there are many different presences here interacting with us from various physics platforms. just being able to see one phase of their presence does not give the full picture. if they want they can tune their equipment so that you can see it directly.. and they have equipment deployed all around us doing various aspects of support to their objectives here.. some of it has been here for longer than we have
>>
File: ivan0135.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>
File: 1701646749891596.jpg (102 KB, 958x1024)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>37778198
This. Understanding that you can be invincible in your mind is very important. They control you by your fears, desires and needs.
Take care guys and be careful.
>>
File: 1688974211279972.jpg (60 KB, 564x620)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37781065
So, theyre afraid that stupid human actions and stupid human thoughts both conscious and sub-conscious, will resonate trough space and time by quantum bullshit and cause stupid human problems somewhere else?
>>
File: 88036629.jpg (138 KB, 1245x909)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>37784154
they are studying the forms that exist.. measuring our reality as clearly as the cellular automata of stephen wolfram from the foundations of the individual consciousness interactions with the quantum fields. humans are a source of variation beyond predictability and are effectively a guide to variation that exists beyond previous measure. this condition didn't arise naturally; we are a product of their work. containing our destructive behavior is a concern of theirs.

to quote one of them who responded to a certain aspect of concern that i had " if you must know, you are in a cycle that cannot fail "

they say things that leave you with more questions than they answer.. most testing is without any form of preparation or feedback.. just observation of what you can make sense of and how you go about it. to say nothing is hidden from them is an understatement.. not only can first person consciousness be altered it can be recorded and played back.. and from the perspective of the medical processes operator the body of the subject is translucent when placed on the low medical table. was several years of working with them before they showed me some of the stuff that i am summarizing here.
>>
>>37784354
So we are some sort of genetics project.
One way to accomplish that sort of total control over reality would be to simulate the reality.
>>
>>37779057
they are watching me jerk off?
>>
>>37778140
But did it raise your IQ
>>
Bump
>>
>>37784689
Yup, waited with baited breath to swoop in and harvest your cum sock.
>>
File: this guy.jpg (79 KB, 540x752)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>37778140
What if it was Aiwass you saw?
>>
>>37784119
THIS!

Once you've engraved this into your mind, they can do fuck all.
>>
>>37787801
>>37784542
>>37784154
>>37784119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAfCvSXyrYM
>>
>>37778140
was it very snakey? I chased off a bunch of them once, but my heart heart for a month.
>>
>>37779473
ignorant and pretentious ass
>>
>>37790154
working with the beings one of the functions they seemed to find use for me in was simply to be present and share my 'surface dweller' first person perspective.. my simple evaluation of what i was seeing.. what the things amounted to in the environment.. in effect, a translator.. not exactly of language but of actual circumstance and conditions as they might have relevance to the beings involved. there were many times i was left wondering why i had been included in an action.. but my own understanding of what i was seeing was gradually growing.. my perception was the issue.. i was not always seeing the scenes through my own physical body.. so another chapter in solving the relevance of these images began.. on occasion i was seeing the scene with my full concept of self 'conscious' perspective seated in a body that was not my own natural body. basically perceiving various scenes as if i were still my own self.. and yet in the circumstance of being contextually within the physical presence of some other body

anyway i was working with the beings doing extractions the one time i saw this guy back in 93..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHN-mN072VY
this is jim sparks. i can show the exact date when i was involved in moving his body with a team of the little guys
there were two of the mid height beings overseeing.. around 4 foot
when i saw him he was frozen stiff.. and was floating around two feet off the ground face up with a grimace of fear expression frozen on his face.. completely frozen stiff
was being floated through his front room.. and i made a drawing of the floorplan of the area i was able to see.
that was from while i was working with the beings doing the extractions from the residences.
>>
>>37790687
the situation stood out because i had been working with them doing 'extractions' for a while before i had ever seen anyone frozen like that.. he was the only one i saw frozen like that.. that i can remember easily. but i had been keeping notes and sketches of floorplans of places i had seen. found this in my notes and remembered the scene easily
>>
File: 1376527583102.jpg (367 KB, 1600x1200)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>
Bump
>>
>>37791365
OP here. I've had dreams of TR3B type UFOs in the weeks after I had the grey dream.
>>
>>37778140
I actually had a false awakening dream involving the grays in late 2023 also. I basically dreamed that the world was at war with invading ETs. In the dream you could see giant motherships in the sky and the USAF flying fighter jets alongside classified future tech planes in chasing and shooting these things down. But like it was everywhere. In the dream I was in a major city and this stuff was going on everywhere in the sky and you could hear explosions in the distance.

Anyway I thought I woke up from that dream into a room I knew to be my bedroom but was somehow configured differently than my actual bedroom. I opened my eyes looking straight at my bedroom doorway, and in the doorway was a gray alien about 4 feet tall standing there staring at me with kind of scowling expression on his face. I looked at him for a few seconds and he kind of faded out into nothing. Then I woke up for real with the weirdest feeling that something about that felt real.
>>
>>37778140
How do you hemi-sync?
>>
>>37793947
I should also add that I had been using Gateway recordings at the time too and had gotten into the Focus 12 stuff but not past that.
>>
>>37790183
Truth can hurt sometimes anon.
>>
>>37784689
There is always an audience of unseen interdimension entities present when you jack off. Not to mention your higher self, and all past incarnations. So, y'know put on a bit of a show for them! Maybe use your imagination a bit for arousal, I find filmed porn to be pretty base level spirituality.
>>
File: 1390429093567.jpg (80 KB, 400x584)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
>>37795447
no. You don't know what you are talking about and are greatly overgeneralizing your little bit of experience. A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing especially when you bullshit about other people's experience with basic youtube newage "its just you" crap.
>>
Don't hemisync tapes have some dude "guiding" your trance? Are you a retarded homo? Just make your own frequency mixtape or whatever
>>
>>37797907
Be more specific.
>>
File: 1671229223928292.jpg (69 KB, 1072x1072)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>37797942
Im cringing at the astral level anon. And thats not a good thing.
>>
>>37778140
i HAD A DREAM WHERE SOME ALIEN GREYS TOOK MY BRAIN WITH THE STEM OUT OF MY BODY AND PUT IT INTO A GREY BODY AND REANIMATED ME SO I WAS FINALLY NOT IN MY OLD DISGUSTING HUMAN FLESH

It was very vivid and real with new technology
>>
>>37778140
You sure you're not schiz, m8? I've done hemisync dozens of times and it was just relaxing and focusing. Never experienced anything paranormal from it.
>>
>>37798551
The gateway tapes literally have a dude hypnotizing you. Just watch bambi sleep if that's your thing otherwise download a binaural beats tone app
>t. This nigger has never been on the astral plane
>>
>>37793947
Had a similar dream in 2023 with the all-pervasive and futile sky battle, and there were downed aircraft everywhere blocking roads and shit. The ETs were also, like you said, fucking everywhere, like just randomly safari-hunting people in the streets while sky battles went on. No discernible grays in my room, but as soon as I woke up, one (and only one) of the vertical blinds to my balcony door immediately jerked to the right as far as it could go (probably about a 30° angle).
>>
File: ohyou.jpg (47 KB, 800x450)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37798615
Theres no hypnotizin in the tapes and it is binaural you silly goose. The man is just telling of the process. The tapes are pretty fucking old at this point and not many back then had the slightest idea about this type of stuff. There is also version without the talking.
>>
Bump
>>
File: psychic warrior.jpg (31 KB, 311x475)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>37798659
the point of using a guide for the remote viewing sessions was that the trained viewer would have shut down their cognitive process that would have allowed them to do the guiding themselves so that they could open up and enhance the other aptitudes that would be the basis of the cognitive perception. the human mind can forcefully imagine a false narrative image.. but that is not a function of perception. the actual accessing of useful cognitive imagery is the opposite the creation of willful mental imagery. when you open your eyes you don't have to create the things that you see as an act of will and imagination. they are there.. you see bits and pieces until they start to make sense to you and be recognizable. if you were looking at a car through a rolled up newspaper you might not recognize it at first.. it might take several glimpses looking around at it before the full scope of the thing would be clear.. there are many aspects to cognitive perception that can be like this..

there is so much to the process that gathering useful amounts of data by these means is more of an art form than a tangible material science.. but from my own experience i can see clearly that the basis of a material science is contained within the observations of these people who are capable of engaging in this form of perception.
>>
>>37802238
That's a lot of words to say that you are a raging Hypno queer
>>
https://www.writingtoiq.com/
>>
>>37779057
>>37779098
>>37779139
>>37779152
>>37780499
>>37781065
>>37781136
>>37783695
>>37784354
>>37790154
>>37790687
>>37790690
>>37791365
>>37797543
>>37802238
>>37803628

>>37802757
those are all me.
here is a question you might be able to grasp;
should you take the average iq as the evaluation or should the author be credited with the highest scores that they are able to generate?

bonus points if you can show how you arrived at your diagnosis
>>
File: 001.jpg (135 KB, 1477x642)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>37803776

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.