[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1296.jpg (186 KB, 2287x1445)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
I spend every waking moment cursing god. Anyone else fucking HATE god?
>>
>>37778172
I hate myself, too.
>>
>>37778172
If you don’t seek to understand God you will only suffer. But once you understand God you’ll see what a fool you’ve been and it will all be forgiven
>>
>>37778172
How do you feel when you see yourself in the mirror?
>>
>>37778201
I’d cut gods throat out if I could
>>
>>37778172
Has it ever amounted to anything?
>>
>>37778172
It's better 2 devote thine effortz untoo le self elevatin unto desired ends
if: hate god
then: make god no longer a factor
>>
>>37778172
The things you only perceived as negative were meant to help you. And you failed to learn (so far at least).
Those people you envy so much and have seemingly everything the world values are in more danger than you. You should be grateful you weren't given that path.
>>
>>37778172
Cowboy Dan’s a major player in the cowboy scene.
>>
>>37778172
You hate yourself?
>>
Pearls before swine, anons. Don't try to convince him. He thrives on the conflict. Jesus is ready to receive him at any moment. It is up to him.
>>
>>37778172
You're seeing Yahweh/le Demiurge/Yaldabaoth/Ahriman/the demon Kali. Of course you hate it! You should!
Answer the call, bro. Perform the Gnostic Quest. Roll the boulder up the hill. Experience Katabasis. Return changed, knowing for the first time the ultimate unnecessary of your journey. Know Brahman - or as the Gnostics called it, "Logos."
Protip: Accept help from the gods. The real gods, as in any gods who aren't some Abrahamic cuckoldry. Hermes/Mercury is particularly invested in helping people like you. He's been doing it for millennia - what do you think "Hermetic Magic" was before it became corrupted yet again by the same worm? (Imagine using YHVH as the divine name.. wizardlets.)
>>
>>37778246
Yes little lamb, please bleat harder. Stoke the fires of our brother's hatred. Let his flame rise and burn your false god alive on his throne of lies!
>>
>>37778172
nice thread
gave me a chuckle
>>
>>37778267
The only "Demiurge" is your own flesh and he rules it's fallen state. Blaming God for it is peak dindu behavior. Cosmic dinduism. It will get nowhere except repeat of the very cycle you wish to escape.
>Imagine using YHVH as the divine name..
Imagine not. He is Christ. The only hope you'll ever have from escaping the flesh.
Unlike every other god under the sun who defines themselves by elements or particulars traits, be it fertility, skies, thunder and lightning, earth, fire, etc., YHVH just means the Eternal. He is the Most High.
The same Eternal of the Old Testament is he who testifies of himself in the New Testament.

>Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day; he saw it and was glad. So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old and you have seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”-John 8:55-56

>I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.-Revelation 1:8
>>
>>37778318
The same old shut down Christslop vomit. It won't work on me lmao, I Attained already. Your god has been dead for 2 years now for me, a curiosity to dissect and explain. Here, why don't I give you a very superficial example?
>"Brahm" in Sanskrit literally means "big" but more generally means "God"
>In Sanskrit, just like in English, we can invert a word using the "a-" prefix - e.g. "amoral." Thus, "Abrahm" would be "opposite of Brahm."
>Hebrew lacks the soft /h/ to say "Abrahm" properly, so the closest we can get is "Abraham" or "Abram" (his name before Yahweh changes it.)
So the being who is "not God" (and in fact is the only thing in total ignorance of God - see Zoroaster and Ahriman) is the being claiming (using nothing but threats and empty promises, in clumsy human terms,) to be Definitely God I PROMISE, and threatens you with the very thing it experiences itself - the absence of God ("Gehenna.")
Or to be more eloquent: "Only the Devil is in Hell."
Do you not see how the cosmic joke is always on you?
Or you know what? Let's challenge what I just said. You know who else is in Hell? Jesus. Go read Revelation lmao - "the lamb" has been in Hell all along. Or let me guess, it's not canon now? Or it's the wrong translation?
While we Dharmics (for beyond the Gnostic exit lies Dharma) feel God directly, you cling to your books. You can't even respond to me on fucking 4chan without quoting your pointless scripture at me, as though I'm going to believe it just because it's in the Big Book of Jewish Fairytales. I'd tell you to grow up, but you literally can't - daddy won't let you!
>>
>>37778368
>Go read Revelation lmao - "the lamb" has been in Hell all along.
By abandoning fear, he transcended samsara.
>>
>>37778233
>frog poster is a jew
Welp
>>
>>37778172
This soley for the fact that I'm not a woman
>>
>>37778172
lucifer your dad loves you
>>
>>37778172
id be real nervous about hating god he can read your thoughts and punish you eternally prob should think nice about the guy
>>
File: 1707256500327633.gif (3.24 MB, 320x320)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>37778172
>blaming God for you being a fuckup
lmao
>>
>>37778172
No I don't I hate Kfc
>>
I don't hate god.
>>
>>37778172
You are the loser god is cool
>>
>>37778172
frog posters are always retards
>>
>>37778172
this world is hell and i'm trapped here. possibly in an infinite hell loop. this is beyond horrible.
>>
>>37779065
I hate u 2 biz quik
>>
File: KFC_logo-image.svg.png (109 KB, 1200x1200)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>37779053
I kinda hate them after they ruined colonel sanders original recipe they better come out with the good shit or get fucked up
>>
God here
Love me
>>
>>37778201
Nigger, you think you 'understand' god? GTFOH
>>
File: 1712888774837730.jpg (5 KB, 290x174)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>37778172
Is this kinda masochistic thing to choose the only being as your enemy that's almighty?
>>
>>37778776
to be fair everyone is retarded.
>>
>>37778172
It's not my place to try to change your beliefs but no, I hate the humans that tried to foolishly define God and created the evils that cut us off from God. God does not conform your foolish definition, God is beyond definition, beyond religion.
>>
>>37778172

You are gods will manifestation, do you hate yourself? We all know the answer: you love yourself and that love has no limit. You love yourself, because you love the one, who gave you your will that is rooted in truth. Ahaya is his name, I AM THAT I AM and you are Jesus = Je Suis = I AM = an aspect of his will.

I love my creator more than I love myself, because only in my creator I find strength and peace of mind. Stop repeating the same mistake, Lucifer.
>>
>>37778211
>see myself
>curse god for it
duh
>>
Your heart is full of Hate. Iniquity pours from your lips, and your hands are covered in blood.

You did not keep the Law.

You are not Chosen.
>>
>>37778172
I hate people that viscerally and deliberately seek to misunderstand physics
>>
>>37778172
I'm too busy doing other things to be putting that much energy into a black void that gives back nothing.
>>
>>37780367
Not me. Just a little
>>
File: jumping jellybeans.gif (3 MB, 800x600)
3 MB
3 MB GIF
>>37780547
you're a little jellybean..
:P
>>
>>37778172
Not god but I hate humanity for having such potential to be something really good yet we choose evil and selfishness and violence and bullshit again and again. Irredeemable species at this point, God should kill us off and try again.
>>
>>37780704
What flavor dont say black licorice
>>
>>37780497
>>
Plenty of people abandon Christ. You’re free to do whatever you please. Thank TPTB that you have total free will to do whatever you want, despite any truth being dispersed. Hell, Christians worship their God who is completely invisible and intangible and can only be accessed through the Spirit. I recommend killing yourself until you don’t respawn anymore
>>
>>37778750
bro he's gonna put thoughts in my head and then torture me for them? what a fucking asshole
>>
>>37781780
I will tortured u sure
>>
maybe god is not enemy?

also kill urself frog poster
>>
>>37778172
Can't hate someone who doesn't exist
>>
Imagine some criminal breaks into your house and steals your prized X-Box. Your dad is such a motherfucker isn't he? He didn't put bars on the windows. Didn't install cast iron doors. Didn't hire a 24/7 security guard to hang around the house every day. Fucking bastard. I think you should kill your dad for that.

I don't know what's the matter with you fucking idiots. I really don't.
>>
>>37783464
that first one's honestly pretty reasonable, depending on th area, I don't think le dad has to be murdered for that but it was pretty much his fault for not preparing for the environment they're in, he should take responsibility for that
Of course, he won't.
>>
File: 1039789045.jpg (24 KB, 512x468)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>37778172
I spend every waking moment thinking about HER, and I don't even want her. She just fucked me up hard and I want one final chance to just dismiss her or something. I need to get her out of my system

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.