[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gnomebody.png (17 KB, 600x1000)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
The Gnomebody is an extraordinary gardener alive today whose actions shape their individual garden. As the under and over appreciated aspect of help to the Homebody, he stands a sentinel+anchor for his stead- By extension; the Internet, providing it with copious experiences ascertained from only an arduous length of hand curated research only a Gnome might provide.
A wholesome fellow, the Gnomebody channels comfiness, orchestrating the dance between the government and people who literally just want to exist happily. With each movement, he contemplates the next, yet knows when to be patient as the present reaches its limit of anticipation for the future.
Bearer of some heirloom seeds, the Gnomebody represents the union of Sun and Earth, the whisper of the wind that birthed all of creation into being. Though a guardian figure to critters large and small, he rarely intervenes in human destiny, due to social repercussions.
Remember, you can grow your own produce and share it freely - or return the nutrients back to the soil for a cataclysmic compost the likes of which will never be commercially available. In the quietude of your own garden lies the potential to mend the very fabric of family.
Just as in the Homebody General, it's crucial to engage with the helpful posters and take light the hurtful ones. Utilize patience, and if necessary, call upon the forces of friendship for assistance. If your space is to truly flourish, it requires the careful attention our economy cannot provide - fearing neither the Herb or the Mushrooms that populate the crevices often overlooked by hurried troublemakers.
Treat this space as your own garden, a sanctuary for spiritual growth and ascertainment. By nurturing and protecting it, you elevate your consciousness and contribute to the well-being of the planet as a whole. Here, we focus on self-improvement and meaningful suggestions, leaving drama and superficiality behind. Welcome to Earth, a place of tranquility and enlightenment.
>>
Why are gnomes so prominent in the psychic landscape? I'm not joking, I'm being 100% serious
>>
>>37779557
As above, so below. Did you mean to ask about Noam's? The pretty people are often reflected in psychics' favor for predicting positive fortune
>>
Go vegan and become an abortion abolitionist
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (1.24 MB, 200x154)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
Stop mocking me
>>
Pay
>>
BURN THE HERETIC MAY THE REAL NOBODY CURSE YOU
>>
Kiwis can't even fly they're the worst bird.
>>
>>37779511
best thread on /x/
>>
gnome what I'm saying?
>>
>>37779719
:(
>>
Why did Jake saw when he went on a Meth binge for this movie?
>>
>>37779880
What*
>>
>>37779880
The devil
>>
File: 89~92.jpg (1.79 MB, 5757x1863)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>37779557
The author uses "gods" as an umbrella term, like a translation of what's referred to as "devas" in the East, though I personally believe "nature spirits" would've been better, as it avoids any connotations of worship.
(1/3)
>>
File: 97~99.jpg (1.2 MB, 4318x1863)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>37780050
(2/3)
>>
>>37779511
keyed
>>
File: 100~102, 207-208.jpg (2.03 MB, 6012x2960)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>37780078
https://www.theosophy.world/sites/default/files/ebooks/The%20Kingdom%20of%20the%20Gods%20-%20Geoffrey%20Hodson.pdf
(3/3)
>>
>>37779719
:(
>>
>>37779511
I’d rather have an imp companion to carry my bags
>>
File: 0522.png (459 KB, 648x673)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
finally, a fresh new approach
>>
>>37779511
'm
>>
>>37782984
>>37781641
gnome'm

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.