[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1646168830743.jpg (611 KB, 1987x1588)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
The voices are telling me to post
>>
>>37780615
Dont do it
>>
They told me to go up the stairs as i was walking up them. I said: i am bitch
>>
>>37780615
you weren't supposed to hear those voices until tomorrow
https://www.bitchute.com/video/HwFFGtGh0FxR/
>>
>>37780646
HHAHAAHA
i'm POOSTING
HAHAHHAH
CHRIST IS KING
>>
>>37781046
Christ consciousness is gods child consciousness. God is king read yer bible
>>
>>37781046
>>37781078
>we wuz Jooze, fr fr
>>
>>37780615
Is that a cut-your-throat gesture or a thumb up?
>>
>>37780615
I saw an ant in my kitchen the other day so I placed a sugar cube in front of him. After he had some of it he left to tell his mates, and I quickly hid it to make them think he was a liar.
>>
>>37781107
Is this you?
>>
>>37781108
the voices won't say, they want it to be a surprise
>>
>>37780615
more makey threads, less takey meds
>>
Crocodile tears before I skewer it through the head.
>>
Rabbi Jason Sobel
>>
AFK Journey
>>
Test Temptation Less Vacation
Squeeze Louise for the First Time
>>
Motorhead
What's the price of Life
Finding mr Right?
>>
This is Ashtar Command
(Ashtar is the name given to an extraterrestrial being or group of beings that a number of people claim to have channeled.)

I bring to you a message delivered remotely by acute conduit, measured by instruments we own we achieved contact with key intuitive consciously cooperate individuals on your planet. This is a recording of my voice they are all capable of hearing. The voice of Ashtar Command talking to you over the airwaves. We want to make contact but your society is wicked and cannot be brought to our time. The evil you support you don't know how or why you support them but you do not try to put up a fight. We can only come there to comfort you with knowingness of our arrival. We cannot bring your corruption back to the cusp of time.
>>
hello how are you op
>>
File: 98051877.jpg (230 KB, 960x960)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>37780615
Same
>>
>>
>>37780615
Do you do everything you're told?
>>
>>37780615
Okay wow congratulations, better now? Now leave them post alone!
>>
>>37783696
The voices tell me to dress like a woman every night
>>
The voices I have are telling me to research methods about butchering ducks
> (planning to assassinate my sisters' 3 worthless, violent male ducks she bought from tractor supply for no reason)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.