[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thoughts on the glp 'rofschild' thread from 2011?

For the uninitiated
>https://archive.is/mfGtI
>>
>>37781330
if that's the screenshot you chose, i'm already bored of the platitudes.
>>
File: Rh-negative.jpg (778 KB, 1080x2036)
778 KB
778 KB JPG
>>37781356
Maybe this is better
>>
>build orgone generators bros
frog shit
>>
>>37781330
I have no idea how anyone could read that for long without concluding it's a midwit college kid shitposting to get some laughs out of the GLP boomers.
>>
This is all headcanon that these illiterate monkeys, who you see as the smart ones even though you are all monkeys, have passed down and twisted over many generations. This is because of the deterioration of oral law rather than a commitment to what has been written originally.
>>
Never seen this one before. Thanks OP
>>
>>37781653
i was initially swooned by the thread. some revelations i experienced overlapped what was said in there.
i also wasn't mindful enough to catch on to the ego/inferiority component they were expressing

but i concluded similarly to what you've said and it sort of made me wonder...
did people like this just take the information discovered by other explorers in other cultures? it struck me that this person, along with the monarchy (which this person implies they're involved with) and colonialism in general really, relied primarily on feeding off the discoveries of others.
and in doing so, it seems to me they didn't prime themselves for the same depth of pursuit by those whom they took from. as if there was only so much they could discover before needing someone else to dare.

> This is because of the deterioration of oral law rather than a commitment to what has been written originally.
I also wonder about 'translation' and if it's something that can even truly be accomplished in full.
It seems as though you must sync up to the origin in order to get the full understanding. This may involve syncing up to the culture and its perception, and perhaps even sort of an energetic climate of that culture, that would have been present in the physical space primarily only then. Like how people say the earth has chakra points that may change.

I read with Sanskrit, it would be said that words carry energy.
Even if language does activate us, words and our relations with them, or sequential phonetic expressions, it seems to me even the energy harbored in the words and the sounds also change over time.

I round back that those whom dare will be the ones whom rake the lions share, and fellows like this will bottom feed.
>>
>>37782673
Would different cultures have different truths? Or is there one ultimate truth that all cultures have their own way of understanding?
Does it matter in what way a culture "sees" the truth?
Humanity seems to have a tendency to attach spirituality/religion to otherwise unexplainable phenom, and for the stuff that CAN be explained, we throw our own humanistic spin on it; how could we not? We view the universe through a lens that is ultimately human.
My question is, when perfection or "ultimate purity" is reached, would there be different ways of interpreting it?
>>
>>37782783
And by "humanistic spin" I don't necessarily mean spirituality. Even in science we are limited by what our senses allow us to comprehend.
>>
>>37782783
>Would different cultures have different truths?
in a way, i think yes
i think accessing the same thing from different points is a lot of what's going on in reality in general
and those different points of access allow someone to do different things with what is being accessed
like the vehicle is integrated in what is known.

>My question is, when perfection or "ultimate purity" is reached, would there be different ways of interpreting it?
I guess that's a component of what I'm saying too. I first don't harbor reality as having an 'ultimate point', but consciousness being infinite waves. I would acknowledge a 'refined state' or as you might put it 'pure' state that we may return to, but it is only one state, and it is the shifting between states that allows us to collect more awareness, which is then distilled in that 'refined state', probably something akin to enlightenment.
The 'interpretation' you speak of would be the cultural relationship with the same 'thing'. It seems that different cultures have been able to milk this 'thing' in different ways that resulted in different fruits, by virtue of their personal relationship with it. That personal relationship can be seen as the approach or the vehicle.
My understanding is that the approach may change what can be done with it. Or perhaps what -would- be done with it based on the bias of those approaching.
>>
>>37781455
Where do you find old threads?
>>
>>37782783
you're stuck at the stage of asking basic questions about basic things and pretending it makes your thinking deep

a culture is formed when a group of people agrees on following and adhering to a norm, or a set of them
the origin of cultures is an important thing. there is much confusion in regards to them especially when correlated with religions. though "religion" as understood by man is their own attempts of archiving all that has been told to them. up until men got high off their own shit and began to forget that modern cultural and religious beliefs are separate branches of a certain main river. it's akin to democracy - the false choice between one branch of the river or the other. people think they have already started further up the river and let them be carried until they drown. the truth is they have never made contact with let alone understood the source. and just like there are grains of truth in some of the false currents, there is a current which underlines a foundation from which both the subversion and the main, real current come from.

the general trend is that everything can be observed. be open to all currents as it takes a while to even try to tell what is where. eventually you'll start making it back to the point where the water flows from.

the strongest dam many never get over is genetic composure, brain structure and how both of these define whether an entity can even be considered human and further, a proper vessel for a soul to potentially inhabit.

because then why all the (sand)negro cultures have religious currents which blatantly try to imitate the Christian one becomes obvious.
all of them are like fragments which instead of yearning to form the whole and only then use the lens to view the world through, broke themselves apart even further.

today people will introduce themselves to negro gods, use names at random and get lost in a delusion of what they think 'depth' and 'meaning' are.
>>
>>37782854
>it is the shifting between states that allows us to collect more awareness, which is then distilled in that 'refined state', probably something akin to enlightenment
The shifting between states is probably why we're here. Would humanity, and our consciousness, exist in a "perfect" universe? Why do we imperfect beings get to exist? Why couldn't the universe be perfect from the start? Perhaps there is value to be had in LEARNING how to get there?
>My understanding is that the approach may change what can be done with it. Or perhaps what -would- be done with it based on the bias of those approaching
This is most definitely true, but what if there's a correct way, or most efficient way, to approach a "thing?"
In that case, would the correctness of an approach matter if somebody else could be driving a DIFFERENT vehicle? Mathematics appears to be the language of the universe to us humans, but what if there are other universes/dimensions, or even other parts of THIS universe, where it differs? If our dimensional neighbors use an entirely different system, which one would be correct, theirs or ours?
>>
>>37782990
all in an effort to (sub)consciously pretend change isn't an eternal factor. that there is some end point to learning.

sure enough there are ways in which you can define how you learn to learn about the world such as what I briefly mentioned and more but these are only corrections applied to the course as a whole, and not any definite ends.

the river of time is called that because from the beginning of creation there was only one way in which events could have happened in. but it doesn't just end - it eventually forms an ocean.

so since this leads us back to the very beginning it puts the question of the existence of evil into the equation.

God = the programmer
the Word = the defined code
the Law = the functions which define code

you cannot act in a way that ignores the Law. it's an underlying foundation for all other existing things. it'd be equal to trying to change how a stone formation behaves. but once you do that, it cannot be called a "stone formation" anymore. it has become something else, in accordance with the same Law, just a different part of it.

it's most natural to try and make everything out to be right. perhaps some of the gnostic tales aren't wholly wrong, like the one which suggests that after God and the Angels were done playing with the Law and the Word they came up with an idea to create an entity which would be the complete mirror image of whichever angel held the greatest principle.

I read somewhere here or in another thread something in regards to preservation. It's true that there is a way to ensure balance - unhealthy extremes are like an outer ring, surrounding a circle of healthiness and balance even if one commits to two deeds which are vastly different from one another (growth, maintenance --> consumption).

Then what must've formed the river of time (a defined beginning, and an end) was the creation of said entity.
There were angels the knowledge of which couldn't have been applied in just one way (...)
>>
>>37783051
>There were angels the knowledge of which couldn't have been applied in just one way (...)
think metal processing, make up, clothing, which fell along with that entity to then commit to applying the products of their knowledge in anything but a good way. Nothing prevented them from making a tool for the sake of cutting hair and then shoving it into someone's eye.

It does seem though as if something must have gone either horribly wrong, or that the act of contemplating the potential flow of time wasn't innate to all of the angels. It's only those who were able to perceive (or/and know) of specific things or those who had specific purposes (Michael, Uriel, Gabriel etc) who've never rebelled against God even once. Then all of the angels which fell had only known how to manipulate what was visible to the naked eye - metals, plants, generally materials. [Jewish materialism; even when separated from their God Adamic descendants worshipped nature instead of dragons, serpents or just outright demons like the other 'people' and their cultures]

This suggests that the fall of the angels first (and of man later on) was inevitable either way, and the only way to prevent it was to only create entities which were able of perceiving the flow of time, and which were able to visualize the potential of evil within themselves to avoid more tragic consequences down the line. But that didn't happen.

Since the God is just, judging the polar opposite of preservation requires a record of time where each and every possibility had been considered, to then pit that record against them to see if under any circumstance they'd repent. Even if one can tell the result of that judgement in advance it still has to happen that way (what will come to pass, has to).

In regards to these there perhaps still may be conclusions and information yet missing, especially when it comes to finding out why that entity had to come to exist (...)
>>
>>37783096
>In regards to these there perhaps still may be conclusions and information yet missing, especially when it comes to finding out why that entity had to come to exist (...)
when it is clear that it all could have been avoided. Or perhaps even if an entity has these gifts of perceiving time, there is still a period when they fail to acknowledge that. Perhaps the polar opposite has been created before that realization? Angels fell before man did, and there were more races on the Earth before then (who did Cain go to if he had been cursed, who did he take for his wives when only Adam and Eve were present, along with the corpse of Abel?).

Whether an avoidable mistake or an inevitable beginning to a necessary process we're now stuck in the river's currents.

All this seeks to prove and establish that everything that happens must have had happened for a reason that, given sufficient factors to observe, can be deduced and thus observed, and thus recorded, understood, comprehended.

Ignoring factors such as genes and the brain structure will only lead people astray to conclusions that make no sense when pitted against the greater whole. The behavior is explained through them.

But the more important thing to figure out than why negroes are violent savages at large is why only a scant few of us are gifted to this extent. I noted a correlation before - only those under specific circumstances were able to perceive more than the average Adamic man. Even the (un?)fortunate(?) broken cisterns who manage to house a soul don't end up much different besides having a much easier time to accept conclusions unreasonable to the average hylic. Especially in regards to the undeniable evil exhibited by certain entities (genetically related or not) and that the only fate they deserve is death.

The brain structure of Japs differs much, the Chinese have been raped over centuries to the point where most of the country is an utterly subhuman shithole (...)
>>
>>37783051
>the river of time is called that because from the beginning of creation there was only one way in which events could have happened in
If this was true for the beginning of time then wouldn't it also be true for the present and future? Meaning the code of the present moment may be ever changing but the laws that define how they change always stay the same.
That's so linear though! Do humans not have the free will to change the way the river flows? However, the fact that there is only one way the river will flow might mean that there is only one way the river CAN flow, as you stated.
If by knowing the starting conditions of the river you can know where it will go, then why have a river? Just to see it play out? Maybe that's what our souls and conscious experience are for; to see how things will play out.
>>37783143
>Whether an avoidable mistake or an inevitable beginning to a necessary process we're now stuck in the river's currents
>currents
That could very well be the answer. CURRENT runs between positive polarity and negative polarity. It CANNOT flow between two positive or two negative terminals.
I reckon the universe would be pretty boring if it was a still ocean rather than a raging river. Would there be anything to observe and learn from in an ocean?>>37783173
>after enough time passes, both races will be near genetic extinction. Perhaps at that time there will be nothing more to observe and the Second Coming shall commence
Perhaps there would be just as much to observe in a universe filled with evil as there would be in a universe filled with good. I ask again, would man exist in a perfect universe? How about any other conscious being with sensory inputs?
>>
>>37783173
People here may ask questions but the one thing they never tried to do is to actually try to think and answer them themselves. To try and find one foundation from which to build the temple of their worldly (and not only) understanding.

Which is why the boards are going backwards - there are years worth of archives speaking about thousands of years worth of conclusions, in an age where passing information around is the easiest it has ever been. If something exists and continuously reappears somewhere, it must have a source which causes 'it' to appear, whether it's an uncomfortable thought or something worse / grander.
No one truly yearns for the knowledge. These places are now infested with the sheep who cannot comprehend knowledge from beyond whatever their perceptive limitations are. They'll be exposed to the truth and the only solution on a daily basis, but if someone wanted to go out there and kill even one of these Satanic niggers, they'd be jumping all over them to try and make them "repent" from their "crime". A prison of soulless sheep created for the sole purpose of being tormented by the soulless wolves until the third soulless menace causes all three of them to go genetically extinct.

Even if there is a future - there must be - none of them can grasp the full extent of the meaning, let alone move past it once they're ready.

But please, go back to committing to that permanent poking of yours and ask again, "why do niggers have to nig" in a more pathetic and meaningless manner. You'll never grasp the beyond because you are still allowing your subconscious to control you. You can't view yourself outside of yourself - there is no soul. None of your actions have meaning. None of them affect us. An entity which denies and fights the truth then swears to be having an effect is delusional and thus powerless.
>>
>>37783207
Maybe WE are God's eyes and ears
>>
>>37783031
>This is most definitely true, but what if there's a correct way, or most efficient way, to approach a "thing?"
i mean the tantrics came up with 'the lightning vehicle'
>>
>>37783031
>In that case, would the correctness of an approach matter if somebody else could be driving a DIFFERENT vehicle? Mathematics appears to be the language of the universe to us humans, but what if there are other universes/dimensions, or even other parts of THIS universe, where it differs? If our dimensional neighbors use an entirely different system, which one would be correct, theirs or ours?
There wouldn't be a correct approach, there would just be different approaches.
Same goes for your comment on math. There is only different maths that do different things.
>>
>>37783223
As if one measly human mind, mine or yours, would be able to figure out the truth of the UNIVERSE by themselves and without the sharing of ideas, questions and knowledge with other minds, ones hopefully less rigid in their thinking than yours. If you have more ANSWERS than QUESTIONS then you are doing something wrong.
And no, reading books written by prior "humans" is not the same as knowing. Did YOU see the angels fall?
You seem to be dead set on your beliefs though, so I'll leave you to it.
>>37783229
I'm not too familiar with tantric ideology, explain what you mean by 'lightning vehicle?'
>>
>>37783226
Consider this scenario:

an entity which is free to perceive anything however it wants and to deny observations in the same manner comes to grow up observing and interacting with the world as it is.
The doubts never end.
The questions never end.
Answers only beget more questions.
Until they reach the source, aka God, and go from there.

If every single one of these entities always comes to the same conclusions, is the matter of the truth of the nature of this world not revealed?

Furthermore, there are three kinds;
one, who asks questions and cares not for the answers, because they have become hypnotized by the act of consideration alone;
second, who asks questions until they receive an answer,
third, who ask questions, who yet also find the answers themselves and present them in a monologue-like fashion.

We're here blaming, accusing, praising, loving, hating etc anything that shows up. I remember this is how discussions on here used to be. It was a true intellectual effort, not the "shit flinging" the modern worthless waste calls it as they never get anywhere, proven by the fact the topics are all the same and no one gets anywhere with anything. Namefagging, hylics, shitposts. Excuses for not being what others were born as.
It's as natural of an act of observation as it could be. Despite seeming chaotic on the outside everything happens perfectly according to the defined Law. Reality may bend itself around us but no matter what we'd try to do, the end would always be the same. As proof for this, I think there cannot be a man who can live through Weimar, Hitler and rebranded Weimar without learning all that there was to. If they did not, they are either hiding it or never could.

Going further it is once again a question of judgement. If God wants to judge any of us, He needs to pit our being against various circumstances to highlight our flaws and strengths.
>>
>>37783274
Quite a massive overgeneralization in your "three types of curious minds", don't you think? I suppose I'm the first one listed and you're the final one?
Your presentation of your "truth" leaves you closed to all other lines of inquiry. Just because YOU very much believe in what you think is true does not mean I am mistaken in asking questions. I wonder if YOU are guilty of the sheepish "set in their own way" attitude that you accuse the people on this board of being (yet another massive overgeneralization!)
And of course you didn't even seem to CONTEMPLATE what I wrote in response to your essay, and instead opted for the classic "muh NIGGERS GONNA NIG." How is that even tangentially related to what either of us wrote??
>>
>>37783274
Note though that this means any soul is free from the notion of being found unworthy.

In a similar fashion to how the journeying through the deserts went - starting off with a hundred thousand or more, with God telling those who led them to leave parts of their flock behind until none except the shepherd(s) remained.

>>37783271
If a soul wasn't made to be able to comprehend everything by itself then we'd all be damned. Not that it could happen as it seems to form a paradox - a slave is a mere golem, a soul is a force separate from the vessel which merely inhabits it. It's why both genetic purity and brain structure are relevant, because without a complete brain one could not function properly - the soul would be trapped - and with genetic interference, it gives room for all kinds of demons to project their garbage desires and thoughts onto the soul inhabiting the broken cistern.

Surely enough I don't know what happened to lead us to where we are in detail but in spite of that I am still clearly able to discard certain ideas, such as reincarnation, based on logical needs. At it's core, everything follows these commands, that code, as defined by genes. Guess why helping negroes in Africa is a lost cause. Or the Chinese who have been raped into oblivion by centuries of slavery. Or even Americans and much of Europe.

And sure, discussing things with other souls is great. But any time I did so I was talking about things with thousands of correlations. Not merely stuck explaining the foundation of the world to intellectual rejects who insist a soul needs to converse with another to validate it's ideas.

I exist and I observe reality. What I think and talk about are correlations between these observations based on a foundation of primarily logic and further sense and reason if talking about systems to manage the herd. If something isn't right, it's because I have not observed enough.
>>
>>37781455
>>37782881
I’m glad someone’s crawling around the /x/ archives. There are things back there that need to be seen again.
>>
>>37783331
Note that by this point I do know better than to trust anything blindly.

I wrote things as I think they are. The fact this is difficult to accept seems to prove certain posters here forgot what they are, an entity with zero innate knowledge where even through observation we couldn't possibly figure it all out, even if there's so many signs all hinting towards one path it would be dumb to both trust it blindly or disregard it completely.

>>37783321
You're offended by my deed of accusing you of being something inadequate as if humans could ever be considered adequate in either their stature or their current level of understanding.

>Just because YOU very much believe in what you think is true does not mean I am mistaken in asking questions.
I wrote about how you were stuck at a basic level asking questions such as "why are there different beliefs (truths) in cultures", "are all of them true at the same time" etc

>And of course you didn't even seem to CONTEMPLATE what I wrote in response to your essay, and instead opted for the classic "muh NIGGERS GONNA NIG." How is that even tangentially related to what either of us wrote??
Beside my first post, perhaps some pointers and this one I've never replied to you but just kept writing to myself. I'm sure they can be told apart by certain factors.

There's a big chain of things which I wanted to relate to each other to illustrate how it all supports itself as one deliberately designed construct, in spite of me missing details such as names and the correct chronology of times we have virtually no records of.
I suppose it'd be better if I only posted on non-ID boards with a nametag? Or should I not care and trust the way I write (sensibly or not, hopefully the former) will tell me apart from other posts.. ?
>>
>>37783331
>If something isn't right, it's because I have not observed enough
Are human observations infallible? What about logic and reason?
Using logic and reason to draw conclusions about observational reality is indeed a great way to understand the universe, but how is it that so many people are DAMNED even though many of them claim to use the same logic and reason as you and me?
You must recognize that humans are FLAWED. And your claim that any soul should be able to reach enlightenment by itself is absurd on its face. We would not exist if it weren't for the actions of our countless ancestors, ie OTHER SOULS, so it is of course plausible that it might take the actions, knowledge and ideas of other, currently LIVING souls to reach enlightenment.
>>
>>37783361
>There's a big chain of things which I wanted to relate to each other to illustrate how it all supports itself as one deliberately designed construct
Perhaps a construct to keep people like YOU drawing conclusions about reality from writings about "events" thousands of years ago that may or may not have happened.
You have much faith that Christianity is the true "source" stream. Why? Did you observe Adam and Eve in the garden? Did you observe Christ? Or did you observe words in a book that said they were real? Is that really the same as knowing?
Some more basic questions but perhaps ones that YOU should be asking yourself.
>>
>>37783371
>(.…) how is it that so many people are DAMNED even though many of them claim to use the same logic and reason as you and me?
Consider how much I wrote to support my claims and how much (if at all) you'd be given otherwise.

>You must recognize that humans are FLAWED.
No shit Sherlock. By this point I'd be, indirectly or not, saying this for like, the 7th time.

>We would not exist if it weren't for the actions of our countless ancestors (...)
Fucking like rabbits and hunting animals for meat doesn't require a soul. If you want proof I suggest exploring the African continent. A soul is the means of breaking the chains of the genetically induced programming. This would be most clear when you either speak with a half-breed who feels like there's another presence within them (half-Jew) or a literal void (half-Negro). Or when they kill themselves not too soon after realizing that and then concluding that their retarded hylic-infested environment hates them for things they couldn't have controlled in their favor.

>(...) so it is of course plausible that it might take the actions, knowledge and ideas of other, currently LIVING souls to reach enlightenment.
It's not their ideas. What I wrote isn't mine either.

As I said earlier, there is a God, and there is the Word, and there is the Law.
So the world is fundamentally composed of various Words shaped by the Law and made manifest by the God.
So I can observe all that has been created here, and then give them names. Describe their functions.

It's a similar kind of fraudulent human thinking when it comes to inventions. Sure, you could say that this human has come up with the idea to process some resource in this specific manner, and then record their name in some history book.
But none of us have ever "come up" with anything - rather, at best we'd be the first to observe and attempt such a trial. There's no way to know if some random guy from several hundred years ago hasn't observed (...)
>>
>>37783401
>There's no way to know if some random guy from several hundred years ago hasn't observed (...)
(...) something for the first time before any other man did, but his name was lost because he never cared about being "credited".

At best, humans are mere observers. I'd hope they wouldn't try to take pride in the title of being the "first to observe [something]" but with how this shithole currently is I'd best not have any hope.

>>37783394
>You have much faith that Christianity is the true "source" stream. Why? Did you observe Adam and Eve in the garden? Did you observe Christ? Or did you observe words in a book that said they were real? Is that really the same as knowing?
Some more basic questions but perhaps ones that YOU should be asking yourself.
It's about other cultures that you asked about that I also wrote about already ripping off elements from Christianity and then inserting their own degenerate faggotry, such as Islam having tales about their brave prophet marrying and fucking 8? 9? year old girls and a few dozen women awaiting them in some distorted vision of heaven to drill harder than oil out of the desert.

It's a hilarious notion how an atheist / nihilist would point towards conviction like the one you're imagining as a logical fallacy and then - in a mirror-like fashion - claim that since this has been "disproven" it means their other (il-)logical extreme is somehow true.

I can even relate this to what was written about preservation - it's not merely about continuity, proceeding in one direction and nowhere else. This kind of thinking is fit for the soulless human pretenders.
There's a whole circle, or a sphere, of variations which can be considered and committed to. Using that kind of linear thinking one would only ever eat a set number of meals because they're "enough" (perhaps this is better labeled as "cyclical", but it still follows only one or the other direction, like drones, instead of being free).
>>
>>37783401
You seem to have very heavily fallen for the hylic/NPC meme. Consider that it very well could've been a PSYOP to make you see people who would otherwise be your BROTHERS as SOULLESS BEINGS. You can already imagine how our satanic rulers would benefit from that.
I would like to see you get scientific about that claim. Can you FEEL if someone has a soul or not? What does it feel like when they do or don't?
>>
>>37783433
By your logic, Christianity is false because it's just Judaism but with the teachings of some dude who showed up one day, whose teachings were just as absurd to some people as Muhammed's are to you.
Lies can be built on top of other lies, you know.
>>
>>37783433
You can then eat meals based on spherical thinking where you go wherever to eat whatever. But if you wander too far, there's an extreme. Think of slop prepared in the most unhealthy manner possible, eaten all day and night long, turning one into a disgusting fatass.
At which point balance is born.

It's funny how I said you were the type which will pretend to engage but which will never ask anything vital, because you're stuck on the not entirely untrue notion that we don't know anything. If you rely on conventional history, you sure as fuck won't know anything for sure. But there's much that has been observed in our time. The writings about Jewish schemes from several thousand years ago are probably true in light of their modern sodomy. All the paintings. The poems. The letters.
Every gifted man who has once gave something of cultural relevance to the world has pointed fingers towards the same elements. They may have called them differently but at it's core they always spoke about the same. So why should I not think that there is something to it, in light of my own experiences and observations? I've had thoughts which ran in parallel with what Jesus had reportedly spoken, written in the Bible, not too long before I read parts of it. So again, how come I am not allowed to THINK there's probably something more to it?
>>
>>37783448
I'll make it short - if these people could learn to see as much as we do the world wouldn't be a shithole.

In the light of the passing of the times such as Weimar, Hitler's Germany and again Weimar but rebranded - if one can live through that and not wake up then they are hopeless.

>>37783458
Christian records and teachings precede Judaism.

Ever think about how you always follow the same textbook directions when trying to shill your trickery, all while I can talk about virtually anything and still get my point across?
>>
>>37783459
You only hear about the artists/poets/people of cultural significance that the satanic-vampire-owned MASS MEDIA will let you hear about.
>>
>>37783469
Your worldview is based on what some OTHER people have said and done or REPORTEDLY said and done. Acknowledge that the people who control the "reporting" may not have your best interests in mind, to say the least.
>>
>>37783459
>So again, how come I am not allowed to THINK there's probably something more to it?
The best lies are the ones wrapped in truth. I too have come to conclusions that seem to line up with other sources, but that does NOT mean the entire source is correct.
>>
>>37783470
Not even on point, as I referred to old symbols of Jewish treachery. Long before mass media of any kind were established. And they are still proudly displayed in museums.

There's also this thing called "intent perception". If we consider what both of us have spoken thus far and what the ultimate conclusions would be, who wishes to go where? Who will see what?

As I said earlier, it's all naked to the eye. This is the power of the internet - it will expose you to everything and then ensnare you by the chains of what your weakness is, then smash you until you either grow into a masochist and pretend you getting pushed around is a desired state, or grow up to have none and finally learn to see.

Since by this point it should be becoming obvious you intend on nothing but cyclical textbook replies in a pathetic and worthless attempt to get me to abandon Christ I will not reply further beyond this final one: >>37783481

Whereas I have stated mine was formed by both mine and the various opinions of others (even including commies etc initially because I wanted to know what exactly were the flaws with them) - you now attempt to claim it has only been shaped by others.

My posts are still there, you know.
Anyone can go and read what I wrote.
But you and your nigger kind only lives in the present.
Which is why this is perhaps more than the tenth reply from you whereas you exhibit the exact same behavior.

It's all clear.
>>
>>37783498
>There's also this thing called "intent perception"
Quite poignant and true. What you consider to be truth, probably because you'd prefer to be a follower rather than a leader, I consider to be BULLSHIT!
>>
>>37783349
its from GLP anon
>>
>>37782881
The thread in question was archived by a GLP user. I don't browse that website much so I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think inactive threads ever get deleted.
However, not long after this was archived, the original thread was deleted, along with some posts that weren't captured in the archive.
>>
>>37783532
>However, not long after this was archived, the original thread was deleted, along with some posts that weren't captured in the archive.
could've been deleted by glowies
>>
Bullshitttt
>>
GLP was taken over in 2005 by The National Security Agency. Anything posted there that is harmful to the satanic/jewish/criminal elite gets yanked off the board in a heartbeat. If it ever makes it on the board. The banned word list usually takes care of any problems.

GLP is full of nothing but Nobody bullshit, and mainstream news links. There's nothing to see there, not anymore. Hasn't been anything to see there in 20 years.
>>
>>37781330
it's a genetic quirk from being part giant but it doesn't really indicate superiority, only thing is if an rh neg woman conceives an rh pos child, she has to take meds or she's got a way higher than normal chance of miscarrying.
>>
>>37783173
>arabs, kikes and negroes brains lack core functions which the Adamic man possesses, but then they're incapable of accepting the permanence of evil - incapable of perceiving the flow of time at all etc
>All the other island inhabiting chocolate skin variations are just that - broken down fragments of what they had once been, a pure ideal of a phenotype, which today pretends it has any meaning, past, future.
Where did they come from? Why did the just god make such abominations?
>>
He argued that beings had left earth and we belong to different tribes and that's why there are different markings in different cultures.
Could be true. But it could also be that tribes just identified themselves like that.

As far as that blood stuff goes,I was pretty convinced but there are auto immune diseases too. So not really sure about it all. Like if my body can turn against me,why can't a mother's body turn against the child? Doesn't prove much .

I guess he explained the banking system with a parallel of how humans steal honey. So we grind and put effort and all while some humans benefit from our labour for no reason. And that the only way to escape this is the Buddhist way of not playing the game.
But this is again nonsensical as many old cultures did exist which didn't abuse other creatures.
Just because capitalism,well this soul sucking form of it exists today doesn't mean that it's the only way of life.

He did have some good recommendations about food and off grid living but those are common knowledge.

Idk if I'm missing anything.

God,blood,1 true route it's all transient . Simply embracing life can help us mutually coexist and allow us to follow our own unique madness in private. So who cares.
>>
>>37784281
You are the Abomination. Maldek.
>>
>>37783173
Its so weird to see literal subhumans point fingers at others.
>>
>>37781471
Why is this a bad idea?
>>
One shitty larp.
His speil about rh- is literally copy pasted from a website.
>>
>>37786830
What website?
>>
>>37786073
He is a retard. Orgone generators are fantastic; even moreso if you charge them with good intentions.
>>
rofschild posted in 4chan too
>>
>>37788182
So I taken it that you've read some of Reich's research? Or James Demeo as well? Or are you relying on YouTube as a source of your information on Orgone? Please summarize what you believe orgone is.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.