[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1690929018221226.jpg (173 KB, 1200x1091)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
tell me about the giants
why did they have to die?
>>
They are nephilim, they killed eachother doofus.
>>
>>37783022
your a tiny giant op. the later an individual begins puberty the taller they will finish growing at. the more stressed a juvenile is the sooner the go into puberty and the smaller they will be. most eat the same food additives, drink the same water additives, breath the same polluted air, consume the same multi interval medicine, most live in relative proximity to the same alternating currents, and most practice the wrong memes.
>>
>>37783022
Too noisy, Gaia got fed up with all their stomping around.
>>
>>37783022
Humans are not ready for their big milkers and thic thighs yet. They will come back once we are.
>>
There's a hidden history about the giants called nephilim, it was removed from the biblical texts by the catholic Vatican. They were forbidden offspring of fallen angels and human women. There's no record of female nephilim from what I have seen, and supposedly they could live for hundreds of years, so it's possible that they were one off creations unable to reproduce. Some supposedly became tyrannical kings and such. According to other accounts, they had deformities and birth defects similar to inbreds. They were considered abominations and most of not all of them died in the great flood.
>>
>>37783022
they fought a thousand year race war against the Aryans
>>
>>37783022
They were completely fucking evil lol. Also none of them were women.
>>
>>37784232
(Devil's advocate here but) How do we know that none were female? Because none were written about?
>>
>>37784478
Because they were the children of demons, and immediately became demons themselves when they died. All demons are male.
>>
>>37783996
This is not strictly true, but you're pinging on an important factor, which is that size is heavily affected by our environment and how we respond to it. What matters is how hard it is for the world to beat you into a state where you cannot focus on growing anymore.
>>
>>37784513
>This is not strictly true
suppose there exists a set of environmental conditions that allow a man to being puberty at age 20, finish puberty at age 36, begin post pubescent cortical development at 36ish, and finish cortical development at 45, instead of 25ish, as it is today, how tall do you suppose he may be, and given the abundant comparative lack of stresses he encounters how long do you suppose me may live? (as a bonus toss him into a 35% oxygen 1.6 bar of pressure environment always {with a 48 hour day night cycle})
>>
File: IMG_4518.png (1.1 MB, 640x764)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>37784486
Destroy everything Abrahamic. Kill the prophets, wipe your ass with the holy books, spit on the memory of Yahweh, destroy every site of abrahamic worship
>>
>>37783022
they were cross between aliens and humans many of them came out extremely deformed. the practice was stopped
>>
>>37784581
I think instead of arguing with me you should be more interested in the fact that I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>37784478
>>37784486
of course they had females you tards and yes they were written about
in Mahabharata Bhim kills one's brother and knocks her up
>>
>>37783996
I started puberty between 8/10 and I grew up to 6'1
>>
>>37783022
God killed them in a flood
>>
So Giants are intrinsically linked to shapeshifting tricksters of sorts, not always necessarily evil, looking at the big picture they also have a weird link to clowns, just look into culture stuff for giants throughout history and theres a lot of weird stuff, I will say Giants are still mostly always the antagonists of our stories so it may not be far off to call them demons and the like
>>
>>37783022
They were evil, mutant monsters who could only sin
>>
>>37783022
Gravity and spinal issues most likely.
>>
>>37788986
>>37784232
>evil
Smells like bullshit from the Vatican.
How do you know this?
>don't tell me it's from the bible.......
>>
From a Biblical perspective:

Genesis 6:4
There were giants (Nephilim) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

From extra canonical texts like the Book of Enoch -They were the offspring from the fallen watchers and Canaanite women. "Men of renown" is interpreted by some to be the members of the pantheistic gods but others were horrific brutes that needed an enormous amount of food to sustain their large stature and ate all the animals, trees, each other and people so God sent the flood. Since they have angelic DNA, their spirits didn't die. The worse ones are locked in Tartarus and the others roam the desert wastes as spirits.

Since Genesis 6 says 'and also after that' meaning after the flood, we know not all the giants died in the flood. This is indicated in later scripture like with stories about Goliath and the Rephaim.

When people talk about the bloodline families that rule the earth, they are those that trace their linage to those giants and hence angelic beings, albeit fallen. They feel it is their divine right to rule over humanity as brutal gods. The Most High God has other plans.
>>
File: dc-creature.png (2.41 MB, 1194x5400)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>37783022
search for AstralProjectingAnon's post. this post by a different author describes a giant found in the Washington DC metro - where APA says a colony is.
giants do have females, and on avg giants are 15' tall abouts, have tall craniums, and extra digits on each limb. extra pinkies, true polydactyly. some say in Antarctica there's stuff giants built which depict not only women giants, but they have stones at the core of their hearts, and different arm muscles for some reason.
giants weren't supposed to exist, and they inevitably began ruining everything and eating regular people. i believe steam engines were invented by giants, just a hunch. there's lots of ancient stuff like enormous books and huge structures pointing to giants building them. other enormous objects. they were really smart, but God didn't want them, they broke the game. because we're in a simulation, don't ya know.
also APAnon says giant women don't have menopause like regular humans do.
>>
File: tallwhite 04.jpg (84 KB, 960x960)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>37789503
oh yeah also, giants have 2 rows of teeth. the movie "The Coneheads" is about giants kinda-sorta. (i haven't seen that movie, but the skull shape, the teeth, the "alien" aspect. should watch)
also they're basically all feral by now.

there's also Tall Whites which are like 8' humans, but idk much about them. i seen a tall white irl before. he was wearing custom-built clothes, had a euro accent, and people were discreetly gawking at him. he was carrying a large (but not oversized for its type, just large) camera and visiting an art gallery. i don't recall him having extra digits or anything. also he had a short haircut. blond. was like 8-9ft tall, regular proportions.

srsly what's up with tall whites tho, they seem to be some neutral visitor type of mankind that just pops in down here and pals around with "weird crowds".
>>
>>37789170
>How do you know this?
the dunwich horror
>>
Malta stone roads leading into the Mediterranean ocean. Giant woman myth, neolithic monuments in Malta are even called giantess.

There was a tall race of red-haired, pale people. They went extinct, but some of their kind intermingled in Egypt at least. Brother-sister marriages were meant to preserve their fenotype amidst large population of foreigners.

There was flood/cataclysm that wiped them out or stranded them here.

Nephilim/Atlantean/Giant/Flood myths are from the same root.

Giants had to die, because they were not locals, but interlopers and they fed on humans. Or that is what stories from various cultures state.
>>
>>37784178
Good basic run down here. Well said.

I'm curious if anyone could recommend some good books. Good ones, not pure schizo shit
>>
>>37788163
Do not give what is sacred to dogs. Do not throw pearls before swine.
>>
>>37783022
can a nigga borrow a sauce?
tvk84
>>
File: 1713062930999034m.jpg (105 KB, 866x1024)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>37785026
>>
>>37789526
Ever seen that jewtube clip the white man goes into the heart of afrika and a black kid gets scared and thinks hes a ghost?
>>
>>37783022
Back pain
>>
File: 1680106912297080.jpg (78 KB, 813x1137)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>37789526
>>
I have no evidence but I think Giants used to run our realm and humans were genetically created by them as a slave race, or as a companion as we can do small detailed things well. Then some new master, which controls us now came in and killed the giants off. I wonder if the giants consumed energy and when that was gone they turn to eating us as we are easy to catch. So the giants went mad and humans became hunter gatherers both scavenging off each other until humans outnumbered them. Soon the giant numbers dwindled and inbreeding and lack of nutrition caused them to shrink over time and more easy to kill.
>>
>>37784178
>was removed from biblical texts by vatican

book of enoch has always been questionable canon since before the time of Christ.

>there's no female neph

questionable, neither the scriptures nor any of the pagan traditions regarding giants exclude women

>all of them died in the great flood

we have too many traditions of post flood giants to believe that. perhaps some diluted neph bloodlines remained extant.

>>37784486
>all demons are male

technically, all angels are genderless. but there is no distinction made regarding gender that i'm aware of. if you believe that the giants/neph were heroes of old, we have plenty of goddesses
>>
our father Adam was a huge giant and most of his early children but with time we started to get smaller and smaller

Some of us still as big as Adam gog and mogog but for now we are safe from them
>>
File: IMG_3002.jpg (344 KB, 1170x1299)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>37793751
“They say when an energetic being from another dimension possesses a physical form in this reality it can have effects on the codex or engine for physical manifestation in this reality. 6 fingers and 6 toes suggests this because it suggests a different universe and a totally different measurement of time in terms of manifestation of frequency and vibration. How time or what we experience as linear time which isn't actually how it works, has always been measured by a 5 finger 2 hand basis by most primitive cultures. Math is the universal language but everything in this reality is all measured in terms of vibration and frequency(3,6,9), so time and how a physical manifestation would grow in a reality would be different if the vibration is different. A human woman is going to have a different vibration than that of a being using a person a space suit so to speak, it would definitely create some crazy beings that bible and other ancient texts talk about.”
>>
>>37789526
Oh man.
There's something about really tall women that's too fucking hot.
>>
I wish I was a hot giantesses sex slave or even her snack…bring back giant women!
>>
There were still remnants of giant families in Ireland going into the 1900s
>>
>>37783022
They didn't actually die. They just evolved into NBA players. Some of them are in the WNBA, but nobody cares about that really.
>>
>>37783022
People they are eating everything, including people, to sustain themselves.

>>37790185
Mauro Biglino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.