[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: timthumb.jpg (74 KB, 650x322)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Most of the world's fertility rate is dwindling. The followers of other religions are not blindly acting like they live in the 8th century anymore. So they are more docile and calm in contrast to Islam. And Muslims breed like insects. So is it inevitable now? Will we all be circling this black rock,speaking Arabic and keeping beards with shaved mustaches by the time we die?
>>
Near inivetable. At least for countries that allow freedom of religion.

It's kind of funny. In Canada there's frequently controversy between LGBT and Islam. I imagine West Europe could be similar.

Once Islam reaches 50% in my country, I'll play along. Afterall, free wife, little effort.

I think the powers that be are attempting to dismantle Islam the same way they did to Christianity. That's why they're always fighting in the middle east.

If you want to see something funny. Go look up Richard Dawkins on YouTube saying he wouldn't have pushed so hard for Christianity to go, if he knew it would be replaced by Islam.
>>
>>37783862
Even in the middle east, young people are rejecting Islam in droves.
>>
It will all change when the government brings the aliens out
>>
>>37783921
>Once Islam reaches 50% in my country, I'll play along. Afterall, free wife, little effort.
slave mentality
>>
>>37783862
No, too radical and too blood thirsty, china wants none of that shit and the radical sects that want to rule everything arent welcome in the US.
>>
>>37783941
>Even in the middle east, young people are rejecting Islam in droves
Yeah but the problem is that once islam takes a small hold its like a woodchip stuck in your leg and it hinders normal life
>>
>>37783862
No because the only medium where islam can thrive outside the desert is in lands festering with liberalism they can take advantage of. The moment they truly push too far people will switch on them and consequently the political scene will follow.

I've lived in different european countries in the last 10 years and the picture is clear.
>>
>>37783921
The biggest driving force for islam is the need for "TRAD" in youngsters which the preachers of islam sell online.
So the stronger lgbtq gets the more islam will appeal to people. And the middle ones will get churned.
I dont think middle east islam is same as the islam in other countries though. I've watched some interviews and the converts from appear too hostile while the Arabs look at it like some ethno-cultural shit.
Atheists opened gates to something they had no idea about. Like i said before the need for trad is being fulfilled by cancer called islam
>>
>>37783862
Islam will never dominate Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway. Rest will be freed.
>>
>>37784065
Germany is filled with them
>>
>>37783862
no, because Jesus is coming back.
>>
>>37784065
Idk Spain has this unique case where they're full of muslims yet they don't get any of the wild shit that happens with muslims in central and northern Europe. And somehow they manage to keep all the muslim bullshit contained, or rather there's no need to contain anything, and the country still gives off purely catholic/westoid vibes.
>>
>>37784082
....to preach the word of Allah!
>>
>>37784087
shill
>>
My somalians live like dirty fucking hamsters and thrash my property and have like 7 fucking kids. They don't keep their prmoisrs, lie when they break shit, rent is 100% paid for by taxpayer's, they want me to pay to fix what they breaking windows and doors, put a 3 foot l hole in the roof of a bedroom. Fucking nigger and sand niggers. And they stink. PU. White niggers too. Fuck them.
>>
>>37784120
I'm just saying you listed the most fucked countries and there are european countries out there in a better position.
>>
my friend had to convert to islam to marry his wife. now we don't get to hang out ever, like 5 years now. he is always being brought to afghan things. I'm happy he's happy. I just hope he truly is happy and not just coping. adhering to a religion to get a trad wife seems like a deal if you don't care one way or the other about religion.
>>
>>37783862

Not necessarily. Trust me, as someone who got out of Islam, people are starting to seriously question Islam and/or rejecting it in muslim countries, look at Iran for example.
In my opinion it just can't keep up with today's standards and technological advancement with 7th century thinking
>>
>>37783862
>Most of the world's fertility rate is dwindling
Female agency problem
>And Muslims breed like insects
So do a lot of lower IQ people.
>So is it inevitable now?
Nothing is inevitable, people fulfill their own destiny apart from violating mathematical principles.
>>
>>37784186
You speak of destiny and mathematics kek
>>
>>37783921
Ahmad you are being disingenuous, if Chadheed has 12 wives and Mahmoohaji has 16, then where does the free wife for every cuck and NEET come from? Gender ratios and basic math are things an Islamist would never understand.
>>
>>37783862
I’m coming from a central Asian country and country is barely religious. Only 10% of people truly adhere to Islam. Women don’t cover, people drink alco etc.
>>
File: IMG_4555.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>37783862
>>37783921
Obviously you’re a natural born slave and a cuck. Most likely a Eurotard. Programs will be put in place to jynza you until you’re poorer than any poorfag. It’s all your fault for not opening your heart to Odin when you had a chance.
>>
>>37783862
Yes, When Jesus pbuh comes. Inshallah soon.
>>
>>37784549
As if you aren't already paying taxes to jews.
Jizya is also better than taxes
>Only adult males have to pay
>About 4.6% while taxes are about 9%

Anyways Jesus pbuh will abolish jizya too.
>>
>>37784621
Jizya is only for protection as i understand although the only group that can harm the disbelievers are Muslims themselves.
Muslim also charge different taxes,take food and all,like feudalism.
>>
>>37783862
There are two different things to consider about this questions:
1.) Will Islam get the majority during birth rates?
In some parts of Europe, Asia and Africa, its a possibility. But the effect is mostly limited to Europe and doesn't include areas as Eeast Asia, the Americas and so on.
2.) Will Islam confert more people?
In short terms, YES.
In the long run?
I fear, the Islam is about to lose in the late game. The numbers of atheists or religious skeptics rise in the middle east. The more the people get access to the internet, the better can criticism of religion, showing of inconsistencies in the "holy textes" and that all work.
The more atheists and materialists will be there, the less the Islam will have the power to force somebody.
>>
>>37784637
>The more atheists and materialists will be there, the less the Islam will have the power to force somebody.
But anytime that someone seeks a life away from depravity islam will present itself as the way. We see the likes of Andrew tates rising backing the same agenda
>>
>>37783862
The chinks and pajeets have the numbers, it will be between them if they aren't challenged, islam dosen't have much of a chance
>>
>>37784656
It will be like in the west. They will find another, more spiritual meaning to things. Not like yet, when they take everything in their holy books as literally the word of god.
There will be a time, they will see the storys of the Quoran as party metaphorical, the strict laws as more symbolic and a lession of moral.

If you look at the Christian world at 1800, they appeare a lot more religious than now.
And back in 1700 even more.

Maybe, the Islam will finally goes the same way.

Otherweise... Say goodby forever to Europe.
>>
No, not everyone who follows Islam believes in it. In many countries it is illegal to leave it because of apostasy laws that make it illegal to leave. There is also the risk of extra juridical violence. It is only increasing because of birth rate, we have no clue about how many people are actually apostates.

>>37784656
These dudes are going to kill the religion faster if anything and they don't care. They will move on to the next fad. Think how Evangelicals in the US have no problem killing Christianity.
>>
>>37783862
>Is Islam going to take over the world in the next few decades? Anonymous 04/27/24(Sat)00:28:51 No.377838
hell no. religions area all falling aparat. all abrahamic dog shit religions will be gone
>>
>>37784082
>Jesus is coming back
Keep telling yourself that. Just like all the christcucks that came before you who kept telling themselves that for 2000 years only to die and find out that their desert death cult was bullshit all along.
>>
>>37784897
This. We have made massive progress and we'll keep progressing until the desert death cults are long forgotten.
>>
>>37783862
I don't think so, but Islam will likely take over the UK as the state religion.
Islam is also likely going to fall apart in the middle east.
>>
>>37784186
3rd world countries will always breed the most. because why? in a good country you have things to do. money to do it with. in a 3rd world country you aint got anything the only free thing is sex
>>
Here's hoping it's the cool Sufis with their cool dances and not the rest of them
>>
File: 1705260197052898.jpg (269 KB, 689x985)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>37783862
>Is Islam going to take over the world

naw islam gay as hell homie you best believe on cap fr fr that some weak ass fan fic bullshit joint
>>
>>37785139
I can guarantee you that Islam will remain prevalent until the very end.
>>
>>37785667
look how new islam is in the last 2000 years. how many more religions before that are completely forgotten. it will be forgotten like everythign else
>>
Most Christians are old boomers who are dying off. The only way to save Christianity is if Christ is actually real and comes and saves them all and restores everyone's faith. I predict Christianity dying off with very few practicing it in centuries to come, unless it is somehow proven to be the one true religion. The youth in the western world are majority atheist.
>>
>>37785702
And that will be our downfall
>>
>>37785702
>unless it is somehow proven to be the one true religion
Except Jesus pbuh would pray among the Muslims and deny being God.
>>
>>37784003
>So the stronger lgbtq gets the more islam will appeal to people
ah yes, the classic illusion of choice.
the devil is strong in islam, just as the devil is strong in lgbtq
pretty funny and cute.
>>
File: jjj.gif (3.6 MB, 498x247)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB GIF
>>37783862
>I CAN'T BREED
Sounds like a (you) problem
>8th century
The absolute state, go learn the basics before making a seethe thread
>>37784082
>Jesus comes back
>Breaks the cross
>>37784185
>as someone who got out of Islam
>look at Iran
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (47 KB, 187x227)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37783962
>>
>>37785931
>The absolute state, go learn the basics before making a seethe thread
Weren't most Islamic factions created around that time?
>>
>>37785961
Lmao
>>
>>37783862
The middle east also has rapidly declining birthrates. The Arabian peninsula is going to be Catholic and Hindu simply because they got too stupid and dumped a bunch of pops and flips there. Turks are being out red by Kurds. Islam is pretty toast in Iran.
>>
>>37785675
It is Harvest soon.
>>
>>37784097
Kek
>>
>>37783862
I think all religions will die out or become docile like social clubs at best
>>
>>37783862
Yep
Submitting to God has taken over the world before you even asked
>>
>>37784087
Islam has been in Spain for a long damn time, it's not their first rodeo and there's always reconquista if they get out of hand.
>>
>>37783862
I fucking hope not. I have a friend who's Muslim and it's the most miserable, mentally ill, abused to the point of not seeing it anymore, cultist existence I got to witness. I have to actively shit on her views and distance myself from her bc her world view is delusional and absolutely detached from any logic or reason. It's sad because overall she's really cool and talented, but she's also depressed and forced into asexuality and social reclusion due to views her parents forced upon her through years. Very fucking miserable and outdated views finding no place in modern life and world
>>
>>37783862

There are several sects of christians who are breeding not just because God told them (ala Mormons) but because they want to get political power. Please don't spout retarded /pol/ talking points.
>>
>>37783862
I don't see it getting that out of hand before something happens that culls their numbers. Fuck a race war, religious war when?
>>
File: 1242693893083.jpg (67 KB, 501x376)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37783862
>>
>>37785702
How big would an act of God have to be to cause a resurgence in Christianity? Hard mode: nothing like the second coming of Christ
>>
File: EsperanzaMálaga.jpg (59 KB, 400x533)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>37784087
Spain has a lot of cultural catholic elements, that the people still practice, even though they are not religious. Semana Santa is a perfect example. The people take to the streets and have huge processions with the Virgin. Its most popular in Andalusia, which once was the Nasrid Caliphate's homeland. Remember Spain was a Caliphate for 700 years. Its only after the reconquest that it became Catholic. Even more recently, they still hadn't separated the church and state until the death of Franco, and the reinstating of the Monarchy. They are liberalizing, but the traditions still hold strong. They still crucify people for Easter every year in the backwater villages. The old ways still hold outside of the capital.
>>
as long as I get a wide-hipped arab girl in an arranged marriage I'll be happy
>>
>>37789038
This is my assessment as well. Kind of >source: my ass here, but some of the verses from the Quran and Hadith offer a very bleak view of life. I think it was some anti-muslim post I saw posted on /v/ (even if it wasn't originally from there) where it's apparently heretical to believe that the world can be understood at all and obeys consistent scientific laws. God can also just decide arbitrarily whether He sends you to hell or not, with the lone exception being a jihad death being guaranteed entry to heaven.
Between those two points it sounds like life is an absolute misery, which might be the point if you believe this life is just a crucible to see if you're worthy of heaven, but short of divine inspiration I probably wouldn't sincerely believe it.
>>
>>37783862
>Most of the world's fertility rate is dwindling.
Function of urbanization/industrial development and nothing more. Shitholes with some use for child labor breed prolifically, other places do not because children are no longer a short/medium-term economic asset and raising them takes away from time that could otherwise be devoted to the temptations of First World-style nerve excitement.
>So they are more docile and calm in contrast to Islam.
You should check out how Hindus have been acting in India during our lifetimes.
>speaking Arabic
Most Muslims don't even do that.
>So is it inevitable now?
See >>37783999
>>
>>37783862
We'll assimilate Islam like we did Christianity.
>>
>>37783990
You are either a shill or thick as fuck. Either way, your "opinions" are irrelevant
>>
>>37783862
Yeah, we will take all Western society and your woman with us. It's unstoppable now, mash'Allah. Greetings from the UK ;)
>>
>>37783862
You mean the people currently getting raped by Jews? Yeah I'll keep an eye on them.
>>
>>37791560
>Greetings from the UK
UK and France, the two countries europeans hate the most are also the two countries infested with uppity ragheads, what a coincidence.
>>
File: 1708981026182460.jpg (65 KB, 500x618)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Sow the storm and reap the whirlwind
>>
File: 1671438252592402.jpg (285 KB, 886x594)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>all according to plan
>>
>>37783862
Muslims fight each other and most muslim countries didnt produce anything of value.
Its a cancer like religion. It spreads often under diguise secretly and silently until it hits 50% then it becomes malignant fully.
Its also fake and not correct.

I dated a muslim girl and thought about changing for trad gains etc, but I realized I like pork too much plus muslim girls aint that "clean trad" she sucked me off and we fucked now shes married to some slam dude.

Also - women in islam are forced to act like they act PLUS muslim girls I know many of them are scary. Since the men are violent and brainwashed, women prefer violent brainwashed men, so if u are a normal dude, muslim woman like black american woman will think you are weak.

Overall 1/10 would not repeat. Nothing of it has virtue or value.
I watched many vids on Islam, I read the Quran and critically went thru it with open mind.
Its bullshit of highest order.
But it might have a "spike" in religious followers, before it completely dies out if humans are to go to next level of existence.
If not, it might play a part in destruction of humanity.

In any case, nothing good in it, best avoided, ignored.
>>
>>37783862
They can't win wars.
>>
>>37789038
>>37790470

Of course, why do you think they leave their countries en masse?

The religion is strong in muslim counts and its proof that that religion does not support a happy society, productive society.

They got breeding somewhat right but any not developed country has breeding on point plainly because "who cannot find meaning, distracts with pleasure".
Its a lesson on being idiotic.
It ruins, abuses, kills joy. Its sort of "I suffer, so you need to suffer too!"
If I were president I would never let a single slim into a country.

Christianity in some phases was not much different. All the self denial and splitting human into animal and divine parts, producing the Shadow...
Neither Abrahamic religion is life affirming.
They are all death cults in their own ways. Just look at the symbols it employs.

Best avoided.
That said, Bible has some great wisdom in it, but ultimately that wisdom is beyond ability most o understand.

Honestly religion is self defeating in terms of moralism.
Good people dont need religion to act good, but bad people will use for bad shit, even the best of proverbs/messages.

Its classic case of "those who need it most will use it least and those who need it least will use it most"
So good people will try to be even better! While idiots will abuse it.
IF anything, religion enables abuse of good people.

Monotheism was crucial in creating idea of ONE MAN OVER MANY which enabled kings to consolidate power etc.

Honestly just avoid any religion.
>>
>>37789429
We need some kind of visible miracle caught on camera of great significance.
>>
Possibly. Depends if Europe becomes nationalist again and that is happening more and more.

Europe will be in a state of war, borders will change. European races wiped out. But there's a chance it dies out.

Without blood? Islam will 100% come to dominate the planet.
>>
>>37793156
I think religion had a use at one point. You take Judaism in the OT and a lot of the commandments read as a health code and a way to maintain social cohesion in a time where communication was sparse. It's easier to enforce conformity when your preferred external force is carrying the stick, conveniently letting you do the talking.
Nowadays it's become a total albatross around our collective throats, completely outliving it's usefulness. Which happened, in part, because of communication, the scientific method and cameras, so a lot of wrath of God in the books has been backloaded into the afterlife that non-believers literally don't believe in anyway, so those threats kind of lose their teeth.

>>37793077
>But it might have a "spike" in religious followers.
I think part of this is due to PR in the wake of 9/11 and the resulting wars tricking gullible white western women into it with trad guys to follow.
>>
File: 918354385599442.jpg (117 KB, 563x458)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>37783862
>Is Islam going to take over the world in the next few decades?
No. China will.
You will remember this post in 10 years (if you're still alive then).
>>
No, the modern apostasy rate is insane
Nobody likes islam, you can only maintain it with the whip
>>
Islam is subhuman. People should never be tolerant of them. Islam and it’s followers are sepsis in a healthy bloodstream. They are not human, and don’t and should not be treated as such.
>>
>>37795031
It gets touted as being the fastest growing religion. Partly because of the converts, but retention is absolutely awful. The muslims who stay muslim are usually born into it, and even then, usually outside of the West where there's not a lot to tempt them away. It's why you hear what people in the Gulf states have to say, there's a lot of alcohol and partying among the rich despite those ostensibly being dry countries. The religion is much more appealing when already don't have what it's prohibiting.
Now that I think about, it's kind of the same reason diets fail.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.